Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

XCIII. Humanity for the win

345 6 0
By SammyjVega

*I will be combining this episode and the next just so it's not such a short chapter, thanks loves!*

"She's the calmest desiccating vampire I've ever seen." Damon sighs, walking back upstairs. "I remember when you starved me down there for three days. I would've wept at your feet for an orange peel."

"She's not gonna beg for blood," I state, sitting in one of the chairs. "Begging means desperation, desperation means emotion. Which she doesn't have." I sigh, taking a drink from my drink.

"How hungry does she have to be before we can torture some feelings back into her?" Damon asks, looking between Stefan and I. A smile comes onto my face at the mention of torture. Damon looks back down to me, furrowing his brows, "Don't get any ideas."

"She's gonna need to be a lot hungrier than she is now apparently." Stefan huffs.

"So what are we supposed to do in the meantime?" Damon frowns.

"Maybe i can provide a little excitement." I stand up, glaring at my reflection, Katherine. Stefan grabs onto my arm and i feel anger bubbling inside of me. "Oh... you're here..." She says awkwardly, looking over to me.

"Katherine." I glare.

"The one and only... sort of." She sighs, glancing over to me. "So when's the welcome-home party?"

"You're not in hell, why would there be a party?" I ask, tilting my head. She glares at me for a second, rolling her eyes.

"Wow, look who went and got bold," Damon smirks. "Last time i checked, Klaus was plotting your eternal demise."

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore," Katherine shrugs, "Because Klaus is gone." I frown slightly, tilting my head.

"Wait, what do you mean he's gone?" Stefan asks before i could.

"Let's just say that werewolf girl, Hayley turned out to be just the thing we needed to get Klaus out of our lives..." She looks over to me, smirking, "Not happy about that?"

"No, you're here. It puts me in a bad mood, a murdering mood."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I was wondering when I'd be getting a call from you." Klaus sighs as soon as he answers the phone.

"Were you ever gonna tell me that you decided to leave town?" I ask, walking out of the house and into the driveway, still walking.

"I was, eventually..." He sighs, "Hopefully, I'll be able to come back soon, or you can join me here." He says hopefully. I sigh, shaking my head. "Or are you still with Stefan Salvatore?"

"You saw us together like, two weeks ago." I state. "Yes, Klaus. I am still with Stefan." I huff. "Why are you even out there?" I ask, "Is Elijah with you?"

"A shame." He hums, "I heard whisperings, i needed to make sure they were false or terminated." I could hear the smirk in his voice, making me roll my eyes. "And no, Elijah's not with me, but, you're second favorite Original is." I tilt my head slightly until i realize what he means.

"Lili? Lili's there?" I say excitedly.

"Yes, and she wishes to- Okay then." Klaus groans, his voice slightly getting farther.

"Alina, Darling." I hear Lili beam.

"My favorite hybrid." I smile.

"I heard that," Klaus shouts.

"Whatever. How are you feeling?" I ask, thinking of what's going on with her and Elijah.

"I'm alright." She sighs, "It's sad to say, but I'm used to it, but, as a favor, smack him for me." She laughs.

"Done and done." I smile.

"Niklaus-" Lili whines.

"Sorry, Sweetheart, but i have to cut our call short." Klaus sighs, i frown. "I'll call you later?"

"Yeah." I nod, even though he can't see me.

"Bye, Sweetheart."

"Bye." I hang up, sighing. I have no idea where Klaus is, or why he's there. But i hope he's okay and stays safe.

------------------------------------------------------------

That day was a lot of sitting around, bored, there was nothing really to do except sit around and wait for Elena to beg or something. "Can't we speed up this process or something?" I groan.

"How?" Stefan sighs.

"Please, Wonder Twin, if you have any ideas, do share?" Damon huffs, taking a drink of his bourbon. I narrow my eyes slightly, staying silent, thinking of a plan. I stare at Damon, my eyes widening, "What?" He frowns.

"You, you're the plan."

"Huh?" He frowns.

"You're in love with Elena. She knows you want what's best for her, but you wouldn't do anything to hurt her." I state, "Give Elena blood."

"Wait, Alina-" Stefan starts.

"Okay, not clean blood, Vervain it." I state, "Give it to her, she'll have to feel something for even a split second, hurt, betrayal, anger, anything."

"And what if she tries to run?" Stefan asks, looking down at me.

"That's where we come in."

--------------------------

And Elena did exactly what we knew she would do, try, and run. She gets up, trying to rush to the door, Stefan and I standing there. She takes a deep breath, staring at us. "You guys wanna play games? Fine, go ahead." Elena shrugs, then looking over to Damon. "Let's see who breaks first. Me... or you." She says looking over to Stefan.

"Aw, come on, you know i don't like losing," I smirk. The three of us step into the cellar and i kick the door shut.

-------------------

Stefan and I walk downstairs to see Damon still sitting in front of the safe. "You still have her locked in the safe?" Stefan sighs. "You've been in her head for an hour."

We start to walk forward, Damon holding up a finger and then groaning. "Still nothing." I sigh, leaning against the door, knocking on it.

"Hey, sissy," I call out. "How are you holding up?" I smirk. Damon moves over, pulling the safe door opening, Elena slumped against the side of the safe. Damon gestures for me to lift her and i sigh, "Come on." I say, pulling her up. She falls forward onto her knees, Elena looks up, looking around.

Damon moves over next to me, bending down to her eye level. "Is the old you ready to come out and play?"

Elena's eyes travel up to Damon, "Go to hell." She mutters. Damon and i share a look and i nod.

"Okay, let's go," I say, pulling her up again and shoving her back into safe, Elena groaning. I slam the door shut, locking it and then turning to the brothers smiling.

"We can do this the nice way or we can do it the other way, but either way, we're not stopping until you turn your switch back on. So, I'm gonna let you think about that and I'm gonna come back for you in a couple of hours-"

"Or a couple of years." I shrug.

"Because all we have is time." Damon sighed, patting the door.

I sigh, looking between the brothers, "Anyone hungry?"

----------------------------------------------

"Where is she? I want to see her." Caroline demands, walking into the Salvatore house.

"We're not letting anyone see her. That's the whole point." Stefan shrugs. "Isolation leads to misery, leads to emotion." He explains as we walk towards the living room.

"She's been here for days. She hasn't improved at all?" Caroline sighs, pulling the sliding doors to the parlor open, looking for Elena.

"She doesn't want to, Caroline." I sigh. "At least not yet, okay?" She frowns, turning to face us.

"She's devastated. She lost her brother." Stefan sighs, taking my hand. "She attacked her friends and tried to attack her sister. She killed an innocent woman."

Caroline frowns, "You guys said that you knew how to help her."

"I did say that." He nods, "And we are."

"How, by torturing her?" Caroline scoffs.

I groan, throwing my head back slightly, crossing my arms, "It's not torture, Caroline. It's an... intervention. This is the only chance we have."

"You're having fun with this, aren't you?" Caroline huffs, crossing her arms.

A small smile appeared on my face, Caroline tilting her head, "I'm provoking her, trying to trigger the whiney in her." I state.

Caroline sighs, shaking her head. "Let me talk to her before any more interventioning. If she's weak, she can't hurt me." Stefan and i say nothing, She sighs, groaning. "Please, just let me try." Stefan and i share a look, sighing.

I pull the cellar door open, Elena sitting on the floor. "Good luck." Stefan muses, taking my hand and pulling me upstairs. "Do you think it's going to work?"

"Nope." I sigh, popping the 'P'. Stefan chuckles, pulling me into his side.

"How are you doing with all of this?" He asks, looking down at me.

"Honestly, I'm okay." I nod. "I feel okay. And as soon as Elena gets her humanity back, everything will hopefully go back to normal, but without all the drama." I say, chuckling.

"I love how hopeful you are." He smiles, kissing my forehead.

"That's all you love about me?" I say jokingly.

He hums, looking up, "No, i love everything about you." Stefan and i stop, hearing growling coming from the cellar, Stefan and i speed down, seeing Caroline snap Elena's neck ad Elena fall to the floor.

"Do whatever you have to." She frowns walking out. Stefan and I sigh, Stefan looking down to me.

"We were having a good moment." He huffs.

"We were." I frown, nodding. "And Elena being emotionless stopped it." I sigh, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but we need Elena back."

--------------------------------------

I open the door to my car, i was meeting with Rebekah to talk about Elijah who was now in New Orleans with Lili and Klaus. "Hello?" I say, answering the phone.

"We need your help." Damon sighs.

"Torture isn't going too well?" I ask, sliding into the car, letting my phone hook up into the Bluetooth.

"Nope," Stefan sighs, so the phone's on speaker. "She knows we won't hurt her, so, we need you to come home or we're going to have to call Katherine."

"Don't." I say quickly, "I'll come, I'm on my way."

I push the door open to the Salvatore house, Stefan stands from the couch, moving over to me letting out a sigh of relief. "Happy to see me?" I muse.

"I'm always happy to see you." He smiles, "Especially, today, which has been long." I smile as Stefan gives me a small kiss, "Now, you can torture Elena," I smile, Stefan, holding up a finger, "But don't kill her."

"Way to kill my mood." I smile. Stefan gives me a look and I sigh, crossing my arms. "Okay, i won't kill her, but do not interrupt me."

"Okay." He nods. I smirk, Stefan, leading me to Elena who's sitting in a dark room.

"Oh, my god... it's so dark in here." I sigh, "You're acting like a vampire." I say, starting to pull the curtain back. She looks down at her hand and i smile, "Oh, are you looking for your ring? Damon has it."

"Oh, no. My ring's gone. I'm devastated." She says monotone. "And bored." I let go of the curtain, looking to the doorway to see Stefan and Damon watching us. "Can i go back to solitary now?"

"No." I laugh, "I'm barely getting started." I pull the curtain open. She watches the sunlight start to move towards her.

"You know I'll hate you."

"Wouldn't be the first time." I shrug, the sin hitting her skin, Elena groaning in pain, starting to scream. I keep it open, Elena's hand starting to flame up. "All you have to do is beg," I smirk.

"Please, please stop!" I quirk a brow, keeping the curtain open, "Alina, please!" I close the curtain, speeding over to the fire-extinguisher, putting out the flames. She takes a few breaths, looking up at me, i can see the void in her eyes, her emotions aren't back on. "Is that why they brought you here?" She asks, "To hurt me because they can't."

I stand there, pretending to think before nodding, "Actually, yeah." I nod. "So, unless you want to be a campfire, how about you turn your humanity on?" She mutters something and i move closer, leaning in front of her, "Come again?"

"I'm gonna kill you." She growls.

"Oh, Rage." I smile, "I felt that too when i turned mine back on." Elena gives me a look and i smile, "Should we keep going?" I ask, picking up a fire poker.

"They won't let you hurt me."

"Really?" I ask, stabbing the poker into her leg, Elena crying out, "Where are your protectors Elena? Certainly not in here."

Elena chuckles, laying her head back, "You know, i always knew we'd end up like this... You on the verge of killing me, over and over again. You're probably still a little mad at me for taking Damon." She smirks, "I mean, i have taken everything from you, your life, your first love, Damon killed Klaus to save me, i mean... i am everyone's first choice."

"Now that's vindictive." I smile. "We're making a breakthrough," I say in a falsely cheery voice.

"Stefan's only dating you because you look like me." My jaw clenches and i tilt my head. A smirk comes onto her face but i shove my hand through her chest, she lets out a choked groan and i smirk.

"Or maybe he dated you, because you look like me." Her face falls slightly and i smirk. I pull my hand out of her chest, wiping her blood on her shirt. I move back over to the curtain, smiling, "This is gonna be fun. I can't wait till you turn it on, and then you'll be eating yourself alive."

"Yeah, righ-" She screams out in pain, crying out at the sun hits her face.

I listen with a blank expression as Elena screams. I sigh, closing the curtain, Elena panting. "You're making this really boring." I huff.

"You know what's boring? You." She snaps. "You were so much more fun when you were ripping into people's throats because you were bored." I smile tilting my head. "Come on, you don't want to be this good little girl, you're a monster, Alina, just like me. We can be sisters again, best friends. We don't need them."
I sigh, crossing my arms. "I mean, do you really want me to have my emotions back? I wasn't in love with Damon, i never was. If i have my emotions back, I'll take Stefan from right under your nose."

"That's cute." I smile. Elena smirks, ripping her ropes, speeding over to the curtains, pulling them off completely. I stand there for a second, Elena scream as she bursts into flames. Damon speeds in, pushing her to the shadows, Stefan using the fire-extinguisher.

"Were you really just going to let her die?" Damon glares, looking over to me. I stare at Elena's burnt body as she pants and coughs.

"They ruined your plans, Alina." She chuckles. "They'll never let me go. I'm the girl they love, do you really think they'd let you hurt me?" I push Stefan and Damon away, grabbing Elena's hair, pulling her. She screams in pain as i drag her through the house then shoving her in the safe.

"Alina?" Stefan calls out softly.

"I'm hungry," I grumble, moving past him and outside.

"Alina, stop." I keep walking across the lawn, Stefan sighing. "Alina, I'm sorry, Damon just ran in."

"It's fine Stefan." I snap, "I'm just hungry." I open my car door, getting in, driving away. I frown, watching Stefan place his hands behind his head, groaning.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I groan slightly, answering my phone, seeing it's Stefan calling, "Hey." I sigh, "Look, I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier, i shouldn't-"

"It's okay." Stefan says quickly. I can hear the panic in his voice and i frown.

"What's wrong?"

"Elena's gone, we called Katherine to help and she let Elena out, Please, Alina." He begs, "Wherever you are, come home."

"I'm on my way."

"There." I say pointing out of the front windshield, I had gone with Matt to look for Elena and we had finally found her, stumbling out of the woods, "Are you sure?" I ask him.

"It's the only way." He nods, he gets out of the car and i listen in.

'Matt.' Elena sighs, 'Thank god you found me.' I see the veins under her eyes and i sit up a little straighter. She gets up, growling at him.

'Elena, stop! I know you don't want to hurt me.' Matt pleads.

'I'm a vampire, Matt. The thing is about vampires, is that we need to feed.' She growls. She goes to advance at him again, Matt moving back again.

'No, but you're more than that. You're my friend. You're my oldest friend. You're the girl that i loved longer than i can remember.' He says, trying to get through to her. I see her face go back to normal and i let out a little sigh, 'Whatever wall you want to put up, i know that still means something to you.'

I see Elena's face and i swear i see her eyes water. 'Deep down... it probably does means something...' She places a hand on the side of his face and i frown, 'But i am really hungry.' She speeds forward biting into his neck. I gasp, quickly getting out of the car.

"Elena! Elena stop it!" I call out, i hear his heart beat slow down and i run over, pulling her off. She growls at me, sticking her hand in my chest, holding onto my heart. I let out a strangled gasp, "E-Elena, he's dying." I groan, 'Kill me but don't let him die!"

"Look how the table have turned, now you're begging for me to do something." She smirks, squeezing onto my heart tighter. I let out a groan.
Suddenly she's pulled off of me, Stefan holding her to a tree.

"Hey, hey stop it," Stefan growls.

"Let go of me, I'm hungry." Elena glares trying to push him off of her. I get up, walking over to Matt, feeding him some of my blood.

"Enough," Damon calls out, walking out from behind Matt's truck. "You're acting like a little spoiled brat, you know." He scoffs, pulling Matt up. "You think that we can't punish you. Maybe not. But i can sure punish him."

"Elena..." Matt calls out weakly.

"Seriously?" Elena scoffs, looking between all of us, "You think this is-"

"Shut up." I snap, Elena furrowing her brows.

"I'm done playing nice. Turn your emotions back on right now, Elena, pr so help me, god, i will give you something to be sad about." Damon threatens, making me smirk. "I will kill him right here in front of you."

"Damon..." Stefan warns.

"Don't 'Damon' me." Damon snaps, shoving Matt over to me. "If she doesn't love anyone, fine. Prove it." He provokes. "And if I'm wrong, what difference does it make? One less bus boy."

"Elena.," Matt begs.

"You're bluffing." She shrugs. I push Matt over to Damon, who snaps his neck. I close my eyes, trying not to let the tears rush forward. I hear Elena gasp as Matt's body falls. Stefan motions for me to move over to him and i do, Stefan placing a hand on my head, holding me close. Elena rushes over to matt, tears in her eyes.

"How about now? You feel anything now? You angry i just turned your buddy into roadkill? Or now that you sister has to go through another loss because of you?" Damon glares. I turn my head, watching as Elena puts a hand over her mouth, "Or are you sad that the guy everybody loves is just a bag of bones? Remember when he was a little kid, huh? Warm heart, big, goofy smile, his whole life ahead of him?"

Elena shakes her head, silently sobbing, Damon moving down next to Matt, "I guess it was a good idea that i knew he was wearing this." Daon lifts his hand, revealing Jeremy's ring. Elena gasps in relief, moving down next to Matt, taking his hand.

"Oh, god, Matt." She cries. I sigh in relief, leaning back against Stefan. I listen as Elena cries.

"You feel that weight lifting off your chest? That's joy." Damon says softly. "Because your friend isn't dead. That's emotion, Elena. That's humanity."

Stefan takes my hand, leading me behind the truck. "We did it." He smiles, i give him a small smile nodding. "I'm not leaving you." I look up at him, wide eyed.

"What?"

"I heard what Elena said, and I'm not leaving you, not now, not ever." He says, taking my hands in his.

"You promise?" I ask softly.

"And if i ever do, i promise, i will come back to you. Because i am deeply, and madly in love with you." I smile, leaning forward, kissing him.

"Alina!" Damon calls out, i walk around the truck, seeing Elena.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Elena sobs, she rushed forward, and i wrap my arms around her as she sobs. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, it's okay." I whisper, "We're gonna be okay. We'll be okay." She nods, holding onto me. She lifts her head slightly, moving towards my ear.

"We need to kill Katherine." She whispers so only i hear.

"We'll get through this together."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did Elena say to you earlier?" Stefan asks as we lay in bed.

"She made me promise i wouldn't leave her alone." I lie. "I told her we were in this together," I say, placing my head on his chest. "I'm tired."

"You had a long day." He nods.

"Hold me?" He wraps his arms tighter around me and i smile to myself. "Please don't leave me..."

"I'd never dream of it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.3K 31
Eska Gilbert is the younger twin of popular, extraverted Elena Gilbert. Overshadowed since birth, Eska is devastated by the death of her parents, but...
232K 5K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...
17.9K 412 22
Elena has a younger twin, Samathea Gilbert, they get along very well, but get this, she the doppelganger of Katherine's twin sister, Mary Ann. find o...
687K 13.7K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...