SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... Еще

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public🔞
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

Twenty Four : Party

7.5K 179 183
Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

Today is Hyungwon's birthday and we're heading to Haeundae Beach which is located in Busan. Once we arrive there we got straight to a guest house.

"Wahhh!! It's so beautiful here" I said. Then Minhyuk quickly run upstairs.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Where are you going!" Kihyun shouted but end up following Minhyuk.

"I'm tired" Hyungwon threw himself on the couch.

"Yah! We'll be out there tonight" Wonho said hitting Hyungwon on his abdomen. Then Minhyuk came back running downstairs.

"There are three rooms so means w----" Kihyun was cut off.

"The one room will be mine and Minkyung" Changkyun said.

"You smart asshole, bringing Minkyung along for you to have the room solo" Jooheon said.

"So Changkyun's out, you guys already know how the roommate will team up" Shownu said before going upstairs with his bags along with him.

The first room was occupied by me and Changkyun. The second room has Hyungwon, Wonho and Minhyuk. While the third one has Shownu, Kihyun and Jooheon. Still don't have an i deas how they got team up.

I was on my way upstairs with my bag in my hand. Then Changkyun following me, snatching the bag from my hand. As we both entered the room, it has a couple bed and a small balcony giving a nice view of the street.

"It was nice to be here" I said as I stayed at the balcony having a view at the street.

"Yeah, it's nice to be here especially with you" I felt Changkyun's arm wrapped around my waist from behind. Changkyun planted a kiss against my cheek, resting his chin against my shoulder after that.

"Why are you being so cheesy out of nowhere" I asked him reaching for his soft locks.

"It's just, I've never gone to somewhere with my special one" he said planting another kiss on my cheeks.

I grabbed his hands, removing it around my waist. I turned around and cupped my cheeks.

"You're not the typical Changkyun that I know" I giggled.

"I was just so whipped by you, babe" he said then peck my lips.

"If you didn't act like a jerk the whole time before we've should gone be dating long time ago" I said wrapping my arm around his neck.

"Cause being a jerk is the only way I thought of to have your attention. Your attention was always focus on Mr. Seo, you're so obvious that you've been crushing on him" he said looking away from me. "While he's acting like nothing's between you too, so I've never really thought that you and him are dating"

"If you didn't act like a total jerk I shouldn't be dating that asshole. I mean I fucking like you that time" I said but soon after, I realized that I've just confessed.

"So you like me since the beginning huh?" He said smirking.

"I didn't said that" I told him avoiding his gaze.

"So that means you have a crush on me then" he grabbed my chin, turning my face to look at him. I've fallen into his gaze for me to response.

"I'll take that as a yes" he said and attached his lips against mine. I tried to pull away but he keeps on walking forward.

My bottom hit the railings making me shocked. Then Changkyun took this opportunity to press himself against me, his other hand grabbing the railings behind me and the other was placed the back of my head so that I won't be able to pull away from the kiss. The kiss was getting more and more intense, kissing me with more hunger, his tongue shoving in my mouth. Then I felt him getting hard against my leg making me moan.

"You guys better do it inside" I heard Wonho said. I quickly pushed Changkyun away from me. Damn he was so hot, he was panting heavily, his eyes are dark looking at me as he wipe the corner of his lips with his thumb.

I look over my right and saw Wonho, Minhyuk and Hyungwon, standing at the doorway of the room beside ours. The balcony was wide, connecting our bedroom and the room besides ours.

"The view here is amazing" Minhyuk walk towards the railings, stretching his arms as he admire the view.

"You guys can continue just don't mind us" Hyungwon said as he went beside Minhyuk.

"I'm just going to watch over here" Wonho said leaning against the door frame.

Changkyun pulled me closer again whispering something to me. "Get inside babe" he whispered, then planting a kiss against my cheek. I did what he told me to do, I made my way inside our bedroom.

"You guys ruined the mood" I hear Changkyun said making everyone laugh.

"Damn you, save it for later" Wonho said. I was so embarrassed, my face was blushing.

------------------

I was just finished taking a bath still on my robe looking for something to wear.

"Babe?" Changkyun peek on the door. "Are you looking for something?" He sat at the corner of the bed staring at me.

"Since we'll be out there clubbing to celebrate Hyungwon's party...." I paused for a moment having a look at him "what should I wear?" I asked and he lifted a brow at me. Like he's not getting what I'm asking him.

"I mean should I dress up li---" I showed him the tight black dress.

"Just wear something you're comfortable with" he stood up and made his way towards me. "As much as I wanted to see you in this dress" he grabbed the dress from my hand taking a nice look at it before throwing it on the bed.

"But I don't want other guys checking you out. I don't wanna share that beautiful body of yours" he said pulling me closer to him planting kisses all over my cheeks and neck. Soon after his hand travel at the back of my head pulling me into a deep kiss. His other hand went down on my butt giving it a nice sqeez making me moan, and he took that chance to shove his tongue in.

Soon after a knock came into the door but Changkyun did not stop. My eyes landed on our open door seeing Kihyun looking at us, knocking once again trying to get our attention. When Changkyun left my lips and went down on my neck I took that chance to get him on his senses.

"Changkyun, someone's here" I whispered.

"Don't worry babe the door's close" he whispered back.

"No you didn't close it" I told him and that made him snapped back to reality. He fix himself and turn around to see Kihyun leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Are you guys coming or not?" He asked.

"We're coming of course" Changkyun said.

"Then you should start dressing up not making out" he responds "we'll be waiting for you downstairs, 10 mins and we'll go" Kihyun said before walking away.

He planted a kiss against my forehead before completely pulling away from me. What's with Changkyun today? He's been showering me kiss since this morning.

"I'll wait for you outside" he said before leaving the room closing the door for me.

I look through the closet. I should really dress up for tonight. I pull out my black short skirt that has a split on the side, pairing up with a white turtle neck long sleeve that has a heart hole on the chest part. I put on a light make up before going out of the room. Once I got downstairs the boys are already there waiting for me.

"Did I take too long??" I asked them gaining everyone's attention. Then I notice that Changkyun wasn't here with them.

"Changkyun better get your ass down here!" Jooheon shouted, then Changkyun came down running.

"Minkyung, you look amazing"  he said can't keep his eyes off me.

"We should get going" Hyungwon said heading towards the front door.

"Changkyun, keep an eye on your girl, she's going to get everyone's attention at the bar" Wonho said patting Changkyun's shoulder as he passed by us.

As we arrived at the bar, we got a table and the boys started to have fun. Telling some stories and drinking alcohol. Wonho and Minhyuk are out there dancing with some random girls.

"I need to get to the restroom" I said standing up from my seat.

"Should I come with you?" Changkyun asked me but I refused. He nodded and I made my way to the restroom.

After I'm finished, I went out of the restroom. But when I passed my the men's restroom I accidentally bump into someone.

"Miss are you alright??" The guy who bumped me asked, holding me by my shoulder. I look up and saw his face, he has a strong visual, his eyebrows are thick.

I shrugged off of him removing his hand from my shoulder. "Y-yes I'm fine" I was about to walk away when another guy blocked my way. I was shaking, I'm nervous. I can't lift my head to take a look at him.

"Noona?" He asked. But still I didn't lift my head up. "Minkyung Noona, is that you?" Once I heard my name I lift up my head taking a good look at him. His face was small and his hair is blonde. I look straight into his eyes raising an eyebrow at him.

"And you are???" I asked him making him laugh.

"It's me Hyungu" He said "and that's Harin" he said pointing to the guy who bumped me earlier.

"Hyungu you grew up so well, look at you now" I said ruffling his hair.

"Noona I'm not a kid anymore" he said.

"And Harin, you look so mature you really scared me" I told him. "Why are you here??" I asked them.

"We just finished our gig and we decided to have fun a little" Harin said.

"What gig??"

"We perform on clubs, actually we just performed earlier here" Hyungu said.

"It must be confusing you, we're now a band" Harin told me. Now that explains everything.

"Do you want to meet our bandmates? Come on I'll introduce you to them" Hyungu said grabbing me by my wrist.

"Get your hands off my girl" Changkyun suddenly came pulling my wrist from the grip of Hyungu. "Where are you taking her?" He asked grabbing Hyungu.

"Changkyun calm down, he's my childhood friend" I told him and Changkyun finally let go of Hyungu.

"I just thought something happened to you, you took so long" Changkyun said. "Come on let's get back to them" he said and started to walk away.

"I'm so sorry, I think he's drunk. I should met your band next time I guess" I told them and they both agreed.

Soon after I follow Changkyun back to our table. As time passes by the boys are getting tipsy. Wonho and Shownu are nowhere to be seen. Hyungwon and Kihyun fighting over some random things. Minhyuk and Jooheon are out there talking with girls. Changkyun said that he's now feeling well and told the guys that he's going back to the guest house.

"You just want to get your dick wet"  Hyungwon said.

"Just like what you did on my birthday last time" Kihyun added.

"Well that's better instead of doing it here, now excuse us" he said and stood up from our seat while grabbing my wrist.
----------------

As soon at we reach the guest house I got straight to the bathroom washing myself. I got change into my PJs and went back to our bedroom. Soon later Changkyun approached me.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into an intense kiss that I couldn’t get away from.

He slowly cornered me onto the wall, his hands pinning me up against the wall  as the both of us passionately kissed, making my core grind in gear for what was about to come.

“Do you want me like I want you?” Changkyun whispered huskily against the shell of my ear with a brush of his hot breath. His body up against my as he grinded his hips into mine with his member coming into shape, eyes intense and darkened with lust. I nodded, biting my bottom lip as I stared back into his eyes.

It didn’t take a second for him to think about it as Changkyun smashed his lips into mine, tasting my sweet, soft lips that he’d been yearning for all day.

The kiss is slow and passionate as he takes his time to get me into the mood before slipping his hand under my shirt and bra to feel my soft, tender breasts. I moaned against his mouth as he began to slowly massage my sensitive nipple with his thumb while his other hand gently tugged my hair, sending shivers up my spine. The kiss became more heated and as our tongues explored one another once more before breaking.

“I’ve been waiting all day to do this,” He whispered and carry me all the way to our bed, laying me down. He began to pepper kisses from my lips to my chin and stop at my neck to leave his mark. He lightly licked the area and gave it a tender kiss before sucking on the sensitive spot. I moaned as he left the mark.

Soon later he pulled away from me. I pushed my self up to sit on the bed having a look at where is he going. He pulled out a the tie on his robe and handed it to me.

"Can you please tie this for me" he said handing me the tie of his robe and presenting me his wrist. And I did what he told me. He planted a kiss on my forehead before laying next to me.

"So you're not doing something?" I asked him.

"I just can't, I don't want you having a hard time. I'm sure in the next few weeks you'll suffer from it" he said closing his eyes. I don't get it? I'll suffer from it? What is he really talking about????

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Another update for y'all!!! Stop being a detective! HAHAHAHAHA thanks again for supporting this book!!!
>TM🍑

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.2K 37 11
They hate each other, but Kageyama starts to think maybe he doesn't. Maybe he just cares too much in general. Just a look into the relationship of tw...
5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
METANOIA | YKH chiyo

Фанфик

92.2K 2.1K 56
Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihyun, a notorious charmer. She believed he...
PSYCHO Stella Astrum

Детектив / Триллер

1.5K 46 49
"You're a fucking psychopath!!!" "Yeah I am, so what are you going to do? Stop loving me?" "You know I can't do it. I love you too much" "I love you...