Eastside//Grayson Dolan

By KLHFave

"She used to meet me on the Eastside. In the city where the sun don't set." More

intro
playlist
characters
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
1.0

0.7

62 4 0
By KLHFave

Madeline's POV

"Max pick up I swear," I said to my ringing phone.

Ok, so it's been a few days since mine and Knox's fight. I've barely talked to him, but it does kill me to be angry at him. I'm just so mad that he would accuse me of cheating and believe Max over me. Anyways, enough about Knox, so my dad told me this morning that he got my car and I can go get it today. Max was supposed to take me, but of course, he disappeared on me.

"Max." I groaned as I got his voicemail. "You piece of shit."

I sighed as I stood in the middle of our driveway, texting my dumb brother.

Maddie: max where are you

Maddie: hello

Maddie: earth to max

Maddie: max you have to take me to the dealership

I called him again but it went straight to voicemail. "Max you fuck face."

"Hey, you ok?" I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey, yeah my brother is being a dick." I smiled at Grayson.

"What is he doing now?" He asked as he walked up to me.

"He was supposed to take me to a car dealership in Miami, but now I can't find him or get a hold of him." I rolled my eyes at my brother.

"What a dick. You could always take an Uber." He told me as he looked down at me. 

"Daddy doesn't let me go to Miami by myself." I shrugged. "It's one of his very dumb rules."

"I mean I get it. Miami can get wild." He said and I nodded.

I smiled and lit up when an idea popped into my head. What demon put this idea in my head?

"I mean you could go with me." I shot him a cute smile.

"I appreciate the offer, but I have to work." He spoke and I sighed.

"What do you have to do today that would be more fun than going to Miami with me?" I said in a flirty tone.

"Nothing would be more fun but I have weed your mom's flower bed, water the flowers, and trim the hedges by the gate." He named off what he had to do and I rolled my eyes.

"She's not my mother, but your brother can't do that by himself?" I asked and he looked me up and down.

"You got a point." He sighed and I smiled.

"C'mon have a little fun. Come to Miami with me. I need a friend and a good security detail." I shot him a cute smiled and he laughed.

"You think I can protect you?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Have you looked at yourself." I said and he smiled. "Please go with me." 

"Fine, let me go tell E." He caved and I smiled. 

"I'll call us an Uber." I smiled and opened my Uber app.

"We're actually taking an Uber for a 3-hour car ride?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yes, daddy won't let me drive any of his cars." I rolled my eyes at another one of my dad's stupid rules.

"Ok then, I'll be back in a second." He spoke before he walked away.

I pulled out my phone and called us an Uber. I had to call a few until I found one that would take us to Miami. I smiled to see that the Uber was 3 minutes away.

"Ok, Ethan is pissed that I'm leaving." Grayson as he stood by me. "Oh shit, what will your dad think. He'll for sure fire me."

"Ok calm down, and daddy is at the hotel all day. What he doesn't know won't kill him, and we can just blame it on Max. He did leave me." I tried to convince him.

"Fuck, fine let's do it." He said and I jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yay, thank you." I smiled and he did too.

"You're really good at convincing." He said and I smiled.

"It's one of my many talents," I said jokingly and flipped my hair.

I smiled as our Uber pulled up in a Range Rover and Grayson looked at me.

"What?" I asked and he looked me like I was crazy.

"Why did you get UberLUX? A Prius would've been just as fine." He chuckled as we walked up to the car.

"I've used UberLux for as long as I could remember," I said as the driver opened the back door for us. "Thank you."

"Holy shit this is nice," Grayson said as we got in.

"Yeah, this is just like Knox's Range," I said as I put my seatbelt on.

"Speaking of him, he couldn't take you?" Grayson asked as our driver started to drive.

"You not wanna take me or something?" I acted offended and Grayson laughed.

"No, I'm more than happy to, but I don't wanna step on any toes." He said and I nodded.

"Trust me you could walk all over Knox's right now and I wouldn't complain," I said and he looked at me.

"Why's that?" He asked and I sighed.

"Needless to say I'm dating a douche," I said and Grayson nodded.

"You're not wrong." He said and I laughed.

Throughout the ride, Grayson and I just talked and cracked jokes. We even had our driver laughing. It was honestly so fun and relaxing. I don't know what it was about him but I felt so comfortable around Grayson. I feel like I could truly be myself. Not this party girl, not this stuck up rich girl, not Knox's girlfriend, just Madeline Carpenter. Grayson looked at the scenery as we started to drive through Miami.

"I love this place." I smiled as I looked at the huge buildings.

"I am now realizing that I'm really underdressed," Grayson spoke up and I looked at the work shorts and t-shirt he had on.

"Damn, I didn't even notice that. We're going to have to get you some new clothes. This dealership is kinda boujee." I said before I leaned up to the driver.

"Can you take us to Merrick Park instead?" I asked and he nodded. "Thank you."

I smiled and Grayson gave me a look before I spoke to him. "Just trust me."

We drove until we pulled up to the huge mall. I thanked our driver as we got out.

"Follow me," I smirked at Grayson before I started walking.

Grayson followed me through the mall and into the Louis Vuitton store.

"Um, Madeline are you lost? This is not my typa shop." Grayson said as I walked in.

"Have some faith in me and call me Maddie," I told him before a shirt caught my eye. "Ooouu what about satin?"

"Holy shit Maddie this shirt is 800 dollars." Grayson looked at me like I was crazy.

"Ok, so?" I gave him a questioning look.

"I don't even make 500 in a week." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

"I got you. I'll be your sugar mommy." I told him before a worker approached us.

"You guys need help with anything?" He asked as he walked up to us.

"Hi, Madeline Carpenter and my friend Gray." I shook his hand but was cut off.

"Grayson." Grayson corrected me.

"Gray needs all the help he can get," I told the guy and he looked Grayson up and down.

"I can tell. Follow me please." He said before he started walking.

He led us into a dressing room. I smiled and sat down on the couch outside the dressing room. He talked to us as he started handing Grayson outfits.

"It's great to have you in Mrs.Carpenter. How is your dad?" The worker, Alfred, asked as Grayson changed.

"He's doing good, thank you." They know my family because Shannon shops here non stop. 

"Absolutely not," Grayson said as he walked out in a blue suit.

"I like the blue." I shrugged.

"No." He insisted. 

"How about something a little less formal? Maybe a button-down and slim pants." I told Alfred and he nodded.

He handed Grayson another outfit and Grayson disappeared into the dressing room.

"Hell no," Grayson said as he opened the door.

I laughed at the floral shirt and brown paints he had on.

"You look cute." I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "Alfred, can we try those pants with a black button-down, brown dress shoes, and a brown belt?"

"Of course, one-second ma'am." He said before he walked away.

"You realize this means that I get to pick out your outfit after this," Grayson smirked.

"Hell no, I'm happy with this," I said as I looked at him

"I thought this dealership was boujee." He pointed me and my jaw dropped.

"Ouch." I acted hurt.

"You're next," Grayson said as Alfred handed him the clothes.

Grayson disappeared into the dressing room. I waited while he changed. My jaw dropped when he walked out.

"Hmm, just a few finishing touches," I stood up and walked over to him.

"If my friends ever see this I will not live it down." Grayson as I rolled his sleeves.

"It's a good we're alone." I smirked as I unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt and smoothed it out.

I kneeled down to the floor and cuffed Grayson's pants.

"Alfred, we'll take it." I smiled as I looked at my masterpiece.

"Alright, my turn," Grayson smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. 

"Alfred, what do you have for the girls?" Grayson asked as he sat down. 

"One moment," Alfred said before he disappeared. 

I sighed as Alfred came back with a rack of clothes. He handed me a red dress. I walked into the dressing room and changed into the dress and heels he gave me. 

"I feel like a Christmas ornament," I said as I stepped out of the dressing. 

"I mean you would make a cute Mrs.Clause." Grayson shrugged and I rolled my eyes. 

Alfred handed me another dress and I walked back into the dressing room. I started putting the dress and I couldn't figure out how to get the neckline situated. 

"How do I put this on?" I asked as I walked out. 

"Kinky." Grayson nodded at the strappy dress and I gave him a thumbs down. 

Alfred handed me a few more dresses and I didn't love all of them. I tried my last one on and I smiled as I put my heels on. I smiled as I walked out of the dressing room. Grayson's eyebrows shot up when he saw my outfit. 

"Whoa," Grayson said and I laughed. "You look, wow." 

"Great choice of words." I smiled at him. "Alfred we'll take this one too." 

"Let's go get your car." Grayson smiled and I did too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 107 16
More things were heated between Grayson and Sydney than just the summer sun.
329K 1.5K 172
Grayson is just so damn addictive
144K 4.1K 31
"... It was my last time to be with Ethan Dolan."
472 33 23
it was almost too good to be true...