The Lone Wolf's Bride

By JshinDa

Freya was a 113 years old werewolf. She didn't have a pack and lived alone inside an abandoned castle. Her co... More

[1] Prolog
[2] Mate
[3] Encounter
[4] Date
[4.5] Date ver. 2
[5] Disappear
[6] Reveal
[7] Sleepover
[8] Nightmare
[9] Surprise
[10] Truth?
[11] Story
[12] Time
[13] Meet
[14] Stay
[15] Morning
[16] Strolling
[17] Training
[19] Lilith
[20] Graveyard
[21] Colors
[22] Witches
[23] Reynolds
[24] Sisters
SORRY!!!
[25] Vault
[26] Letters
[27] Past
[28] Answer
[29] Africa
[30] Village
[31] Hideout
[32] Pack
[33] Closer

[18] Visit

2.5K 88 26
By JshinDa

Weeks had passed and Astra was getting better at unleashing her vampire power. The girl was now in the middle of summer vacation, so she decided to spend more time with Freya. Unfortunately there was a problem, the werewolf she was looking for isn't around.

She searched around the castle with no sign of Freya. She even asked Eli to use her detection spell around the woods. But Freya was nowhere to be found. Then Astra decided to visit the most possible place she could think of.

Astra went down a few rocky steps and around a large boulder. Hidden from the world, an entry of a cave was seen. It was the same cave Astra showed Freya on their second date. The cave still gave a dark scary aura even when the sun is above her head, yet it felt nostalgic.

The girl entered the cave and there she saw her, sitting on a heighten ground was Freya. Her head was looking down and she seemed to not realize the new company. So Astra decided to join her quietly. The girl successfully walked around Freya and sat behind her. Astra leaned her back so it touched Freya's.

"I was looking for you," Astra said as they sat back to back.

"Hmm," Freya half heartily hummed.

Astra peeked through her shoulder. "Are you perhaps mad at me?"

"What make you say that?" questioned Freya.

The girl turned around to face Freya's back. "Look, I'm sorry if I did something that make you angry."

"Never apologize for something you doesn't even know doing!" Freya stated before she made a quick turn and back to her original position. "And I'm not mad. I just don't like it if you rather spend more time with that person," she muttered.

Astra lifted her eyebrow trying to catch on Freya's words. Her lips curled up when she finally understand her girlfriend's worries.

"Freya, are you perhaps jealous of Eli again?" Astra stated warping her hands around Freya's neck.

The woman in question gave a rather shy answer, "no. Why should I?"

"Sorry that I spent time with Eli more than with you," admitted Astra as she gave Freya a peck on her cheek. "This is considered apologizing isn't it? Since I know what I did wrong."

"I never said it was wrong," Freya said as she put her hand up to caress Astra's hair. "You have every rights to spend time with other people. Sorry for being too possessive."

Astra turned Freya so she could face her properly. "Don't say that. You matter to me more than anyone else."

Freya smiled in response.

"That being said. What do you think of spending the night at my place?" Astra suggested.

Freya on the other hand was a bit doubtful. "Is that okay?"

"Probably. Uncle Nyx has been out of town for a few weeks. I'm sure mom and dad are okay with you," Astra answered.

"If my princess says so then please, lead the way," responded Freya as she got up and do a little bow.

"Well of course, my fearless knight. Should we take the save path or the fun daring path?" the girl played along.

"Only if you're up to it, darling."

In the end, Astra led Freya through the less vampire path. After all she don't want to warn her uncle now that he's finally away. Although it took more time and effort, they arrived at Astra's house safely.

"Hey, you're back!" greeted Mike.

"Hey, dad. Is the coast clear?" Astra said as she scanned the house.

"If you mean your uncle, we haven't heard anything from him since months ago. If you mean your mother, she haven't returned yet. She should be here before dinner though," Mike explained.

"Nice!" cheered the girl. "Come on in."

After sure they were save, Astra invited Freya inside.

"Oh you bring your werewolf girlfriend with you."

"Greetings, Mr. Faust," Freya bowed slightly as she passed Mike.

"Hahaha. You don't have to be so formal around me," Mike said as he patted Freya's back. "Please, make yourself at home."

"Freya, Freya!" called Astra excitedly. "Let's watch a movie in my room."

Freya looked at how enthusiastic her girlfriend has become with DVDs on both of her hands. Freya gladly followed Astra's lead. She put her arm securely around Astra's waist.

"Don't play to much, girls," warned Mike playfully.

"Dad!"

Freya made a small laugh while Astra frustrated by her father's remark. After ascending the stairs and took a turn, they entered Astra's room. Astra prepared their movie and told Freya to sit comfortably on her bed.

"Do you want some snacks or drinks?" Astra asked.

"No, I'm fine," answered Freya.

She patted the spot beside her when Astra finished setting the tv. Astra crawled to Freya and made herself comfortable leaning on Freya. As a response, Freya clung her arms around Astra.

"You do realize I can't see anything right, babe?" informed Freya ironically.

"Who said we're going to watch that?" teased Astra as she moved her hand along Freya's arm.

The wolf only smirked. "It seems to me that my little vampire is getting bolder by the day."

Astra put her lips above Freya's before she went down at her hard. The kiss was passionate and rough, and a little bit sloppy. Astra maybe didn't have much experience with this kind of stuff, but that didn't stop her to take the initiative to make out with her girlfriend.

"I'm not your little vampire," whispered Astra between kisses, "but you on the other hand, is my little lone wolf."

Freya flipped her so now she's on top Astra. "Do you really think you can dominate the alpha?"

Astra pulled at Freya's shirt and kissed her again. The girl nipped Freya's lips for entrance but was refused. She laid her right leg around her girlfriend's waist, before she turned back their position. As of now Astra was on top of Freya again.

"Don't act like you don't like it, wolfie," the girl seductively whispered on Freya's ear.

"Keep doing this and I might not be able to hold back," dared Freya.

Astra stopped for a moment to look at the girl below her. She knew it was all in a spur of a moment, but even a good girl like her has urge to mark what's hers. She didn't think twice as she put her hand inside Freya's shirt.

"Astra come on down, let's have din-... What are the two of you doing?"

The girl in question immediately pulled her hand off. Their attention moved to the now open door and Genevieve's pissed expression.

"I was... We were," mumbled Astra failing to find her words.

"Hello, Mrs. Faust," greeted Freya.

"I know you're having an official relationship, but I would feel better if we're not around while you're doing it," Genevieve protested.

"Yeah, sorry mom."

The mother sighed. "For now, fix your clothes and come down for dinner. And don't be long."

Genevieve turned and went down the stairs. The other two left in the room looked at each other and giggled.

"Some other time, love," assured Freya as she kissed Astra's temple.

The young couple got up and followed Genevieve to the dinning room. Astra could see her mother just told her husband of what she just saw. I bet her speculation is more wilder than what actually happened, Astra thought.

Freya coughed to have their attention. "I'm sorry for my impudence behavior, Mr. and Mrs. Faust."

"Well, I'm pretty sure my daughter is the one who started it. But please keep in mind that Astra is still sixteen," Genevieve said keeping it clear.

"That doesn't change anything," the girl stubbornly argued.

"Actually that's mean your a minor. Please refrain from doing more than kissing," added Mike.

"What? But-"

"I agree with your parents," voted Freya surprising Astra. "Let's take it slow this time. We have all the time we needed."

Astra was quite unhappy, but she coped along with it. As they continued chatting, smoke came out from Astra's bracelet. It was a dark and pressured smoke, the pressure itself was enough to push away everyone around Astra. The smoke rose up and surrounded her. She locked eyes with Freya panicked.

"That's right, Astra. You should listen to your parents more," said a voice in the smoke.

A hand was steadily gripped over Astra's wrist as the smoke was starting to disappear. After the hand, there were the body, legs, and a head which belong to the one and only, Nyx.

"Nyx, what are you doing?" questioned Genevieve rather pissed.

"You see, I have my suspicion these past months. Questions like where the mutt had gone off or where had my niece been gone off, are being in my mind for so long. Now, I know the answer," Nyx lock grip on Astra was getting tighter.

"Uncle, you're hurting me," Astra yelped.

Nyx looked down at her niece. "Oh my poor Astra. I gave you this bracelet to protect you, yet you chose to betray me."

"Get your hands away from her," Freya growled.

The Night Lord stared at Freya with his crimson eyes. His expression turned to disgust and his words felt like poison.

"Back then I was disappointed by my sister who chose a pathetic human over her own kind. I forgive her though. I let her have her own family," told Nyx. "But Astra, forget the same gender, you choose this creature over your uncle? After all I have done to your family."

"You have done nothing but misguided me," Astra sneered.

Nyx's grip shifted to Astra's neck. It seemed like he can break her neck as easy as toothpick. His behavior pulled a lot of nerve from Freya as her eyes turned black. She was ready to transform and rip him to shred.

But Nyx foresaw it. "Take another step and her blood is on your hands, mutt," he warned. "Tell me, my dear Astra. Do you even know what kind of creature you've been associated with?"

"You know nothing about her!" choked Astra.

"As a matter of fact, I do. Meeting her twice were all what it takes for me to come to a conclusion. I bet she says sweet words to you, promising the world, yet hiding the darkness inside her."

"No, you're wrong. Freya told me everything, including her darker side," argued the young vampire.

"Did she though? Tell me, mutt, you cannot control your power, are you not?" continued Nyx.

"Don't worry it won't concern you once I tear you apart," haunted Freya.

"Different personality, change in appearance, moving by impulse. Are you going to lose control now?" deducted the vampire.

Freya shifted into wolf. She jumped on Nyx only to be caught by his magic. The magic suffocated her and suppressed her power, forced her to turn back into human.

"Let me tell you a lesson, Astra. This kind of change will only get worse. This crippled dog will endanger you as she lose control over her wolf, and she can't do anything about it since she'd severed the bond between them. She's nothing but a wild animal," explained Nyx as he put in every seed of doubt in Astra's heart.

"No, she won't. I believe in her. I know she would overcome this," said Astra as she looked at Freya with sad eyes.

Freya didn't look good. Nyx was right, she is losing control and right now Eirlys is the one in charge. She had Freya's body, but her eyes were darker than black. She couldn't think straight, but her instinct told her to protect her mate.

"Let's get this over with. You are far better without her, you'll see," Nyx said as he put more pressure around Freya.

"ARGH!!!" Freya screamed in agony.

"No, don't! Please, Freya," Astra struggled in disdain.

She could see life's slipping off Freya's eyes.  She was crying. She was squirming. But she can't do anything but watched the love of her life slowly dying.

"Brother, please stop!" pleaded Genevieve who's been watching all this time. "Let them go. Spare their lives."

"I didn't notice you're still here, little sister," mocked Nyx. "You know I can't do that, especially not after what you'd done."

"Please, brother. I'll do anything, I'll give my blood to you!" the vampire bargained.

Nyx thought about it. Pure blood was different from ordinary blood. Not only it taste better, it also consisted of more magic power with high density. Because of these value, pure blood vampires were known for their way of protecting their precious blood.

Feeling tempted, Nyx let go of Astra and offered his hand towards his sister. After making sure her daughter was save, Genevieve took Nyx's hand. In a single motion, Nyx already had a clear shot through his sister's neck. He punctured his fangs into Genevieve's bare neck.

No one dared to interrupt as no one was strong enough to stop his ego. Nyx took his time savoring every drop of blood he could squeeze from his sister. In the meanwhile Astra decided to help Freya rather than watch her mother in agony.

Nyx's eyes turned blood red, more than before. He only stopped when he felt his sister is limping and let her fall. Then he wiped the blood around his mouth before his attention went back to the others.

"Mom!" Astra cried when she saw her mother not moving.

"Thanks to your mother's sacrifice, I will let you go this time," Nyx said as he walked towards Astra and Freya. "But I do have my requirement. You will keep this bracelet with you all the time, and I'll leave someone to watch over you."

"What?" Astra asked in disbelief.

"Lilith will be here in any minutes. Don't worry, she'll take care the rest," Nyx announced before he crouched down and whispered in Astra's ear, "I really do want what's best for you, my dearest Astra. Next time you think of making another mistake, note this, I will return."

And Nyx left just as fast as he came. Mike who's been stunned this whole time ran to his wife crying and apologizing. Astra stayed with the now dazed Freya. It seemed Nyx's magic suppressed Freya's wolf but also stopped her thought.

"Don't worry, just let them sleep. It's only anemia and the wolf will wake up in no time," informed a new voice which took everyone by surprise.

"Who are you?" asked Astra to the voice which belong to a woman with raven hair and ocean blue eyes.

"My name is Lilith. Per my Lord's order, from now on I am your caretaker," she introduced herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 12K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...
545K 20.6K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
96.4K 2.6K 32
Valentina was an intersex lesbian who was looking for her mate after waiting a long time... she was surprised at what she finds out.. She will be hav...