fix you (13rw)

By svtfanboi

Alex Standall has been crushing on his best friend, Zach Dempsey, for almost a year. Things changed when he a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 23

1.1K 41 46
By svtfanboi

Zach

We were on the way to school and this was the first time since the Luke fiasco that I felt good going to school. I was in a good mood and so was Alex. We were bopping our heads to Nowhere Fast by The Smiths. I didnt know the words to the song, Alex was singing it as if he was the one who wrote it.

Alex and I had our first sex last night. I couldnt believe I took Alex Standall's virginity. I popped his cherry. That would probably one of my greatest achievment in life. He gave me control last night, control over his body. He trusted me to take care of him, not hurt him. I did my best to do that, I was sure the pain was unavoidable but I made sure the pleasure was the one that he would always remember everytime we reminisce about our first sex.

"I love this song so much." Alex smiled widely. Alex was blooming, the smile on his face was there the moment we woke up. Please dont lose that smile, Alex.

"You love it more than me?" I winked at him and Alex took it seriously. He paused, he looked like he was thinking deeply.

"No," Alex fixed his hair on the sideview mirror. He grinned at me. "I think I love you more. Eventhough you're a pain in the ass, like literally. Im kind of having a hard time walking because of last night. I feel weird."

"Want me to carry you all the way to your class?" I teased Alex. He chuckled at my question.

"Sure, Asian Superman." Alex teased back. I laughed at his super hero nickname for me. "Might aswell fly me to Starbucks while you're at it."

Asian Superman? I was actually digging it.

"If I was an Asian Superman then you would definitely be my kryptonite." I smirked at Alex. That was cheesy as fuck but anything for Alex.

"That's so cheesy," Alex cringed. "Please dont ever say that again."

"To be fair, you started it." I shook my head, still laughing at my own cringey pick up line. My eyes were focused on the road.

"And I'm ending it," Alex pressed next on the radio. Sanctuary by Joji started playing. This song slapped, it was now my time to sing every words to this song. "This song is nice."

I parked the car on the school parking lot. Students and teachers were already present. I held Alex's hand before going out of the car, I looked around made sure no one was looking when I gave him a peck on the lips. I would miss his lips today.

The first part of the day was uneventful.  Listened to the teacher, Clay asked me some questions regarding the lessons. I even let him copy my notes. Anything to help the guy. He also mentioned that he and Justin were now okay, but they were both grounded. Atleast they got each other to entertain themselves while their stucked in their house.

Lunch break came and everyone was present in the table. Looking back from last year, we all seemed different now. Ani and Clay were no longer together, Justin looked healthy, Tyler were now leading most of the conversation, Jessica gained her confidence back, Tony was the same perosnality wise but he dyed his hair blonde. And Alex, he was no longer hung up over Jessica, he found someone that would never make him a second choice. That someone was me, Zach Dempsey. I was one of the star player of the football team last year, I dated the head cheerleader, Chloe Rice. That was all in the past now, it felt like I was a completely different person.

Not a different person. This was my true self, I knew being with Alex would crack the perfect shell I covered myself in. But I wasnt ready to show the world yet, not yet. A few years maybe? When I could finally support myself financially.

"Valentines is in two weeks," Jessica announced on the table. "Do you guys have any plans?"

"I dont have one yet, but I'm planning something with Caleb." Tony answered.

"Im free if anyone wants me to take pictures of them this valentines," Tyler offered. "It's not for free though."

"Don't have any," Ani glanced at Clay. "Im single now so if anyone wants to offer free dinner, I would love to go."

"How about you Alex?" Tyler nudged Alex, they were sitting beside each other.

"I dont have one too," Alex was acting all cooly, he was actually a great liar. I was impressed by his acting skills. "Who knows though, its still two weeks away. Might bump into someone one of these days."

"Yeah," I chimed in. I threw a piece of fry inside my mouth. "Not seeing anyone right now but who knows."

"Arent you dating Chloe?" Justin leaned forward. He was curious.

"Not anymore," I admitted. "Broke up with her."

"What's with all these couples breaking up?" Jessica sighed. It was a hypothetical question. Maybe because they wanted to explore? Maybe because they found someone else? Maybe it was the way of nature to open their eyes to bind them to the person that was meant for them.

"How about you Clay?" Tony asked.

"Nothing," Clay answered with his typical serious face. "Im grounded. Can't really go anywhere."

"We're actually both grounded," Justin added as he munched on his burger. "Please, dont ask why. Its a long story."

"I just had an idea." Jessica beamed at all of us.

"If that idea includes an orgy then I think I might have to pass." Alex said, casually as if he just didnt say the word orgy. God, I love this guy so much.

"Gross," Jessica looked like she was about to throw up. "Anyway, how about a movie night? All of us. You guys can bring your plus one if you want but Tony is the only one seeing someone right? Tony can bring Caleb. The rest, bring food."

"Pass," Clay bit his lower lip. "Grounded."

"Oh Clay," Jessica giggled. "We're doing it at your house."

"Oh, okay." Clay looked surprise. He looked at Justin and then continued. "I'll ask my mom but no alcohol if she say yes."

"Okay, Jensen." Jessica smiled happily.

The bell rang and students were now back on the hallways. I knew something wasnt right when I saw Luke holliday with two of his football teammate behind him walking towards me and my friends. They didnt know about my problem with Luke, it was just me and Alex.

"Hey Dempsey," Luke shouted. He made sure everyone was hearing what he was saying. "Check your phone."

I could feel my heart beating faster than normal. I could feel it tightening, making it hard for me to breathe. My throat were closing up. I took my phone and saw that an unknown number sent me a message. It was Luke. I didnt want to open it but I wanted to know. My hands were starting to sweat bullets. I clicked the message and it was a photo. A picture of me and Alex kissing in my car. This was taken earlier in the parking lot.

My stomach took a turn, a backflip and just lost balance. I didnt know what to do, I wanted to blame myself for not being careful, I wanted to blame Alex for not reminding me. Alex peaked from my shoulder, he saw the message and the picture. He was silent. I was silent. The whole hallway was silent. My friends had no idea what was about to happen.

"Hey everyone," Luke was a big guy and his voice could fill up a whole room, a whole school if he wanted to. "Do you all know this rumor about Alex Standall and Zach Dempsey?"

"What the fuck is he on about?" Jessica whispered from my back.

"What is it?" I heard a voice ask Luke. It was an unfamiliar voice, someone I didnt know personally.

"That they are dating," Luke said with disdain in his voice. I heard a collective gasp from everyone, even from my friends. "I dont know if its true though."

"Is it true, Dempsey?" Luke stared at me, his eyes full of malice.

I stayed silent, clenching both of my fist. No. Not yet. This wasnt the time, the right time. I couldnt. They couldnt know. My mom couldnt know.

"Fuck off, Luke." Alex stood up in front of Luke. He wasnt scared of the threatening guy in front of him. "No one gives a shit about your stupid ass rumor. We all know it's fake."

"What's fake? That you're gay?" Luke pushed Alex's chest. "We all know you enjoy sucking dicks, Standall."

I was just watching them. I froze. This couldnt be happening. The day started well, last night was one of the best night of my life. If this was a nightmare then this was the scariest and realistic nightmare there was.

"Hey," Tony grabbed Alex's arm and told him. "He's not worth it okay?"

But Alex wasnt listening to Tony. Alex wasnt listening to anyone. Tony backed off. I knew the only person Alex would listen to, was me.

I was angry. Mad at Alex for not being careful. Mad at my mom for being homophobic and ignorant. Mad at Luke for blackmailing us, for threatening Alex in front of my face. Mad at myself for letting all of these happen.

Slowly, I found myself moving again. I needed to stop Alex, calm him down. Make sure he was safe and out of reach. I could feel everyones eyes on me. They were stabbing me. Students were watching us as if were a movie and this was the climax.

"Here's prince charming, trying to save the day," Luke laughed loudly. His two goons behind him were also snickering. "What can you say about the rumor Dempsey?"

I ignored him. The more I hear his voice the more I could feel the rage inside of me rise up. My arm muscles were tense. I grabbed Alex's arm, he looked beautiful despite everyone around us judging us with their eyes.

"Silence means yes," Luke stated. His tone changed, from playful to disgust. "You want to prove to everyone that you're not a fag right Dempsey? You want to prove to your mom that you are her perfect son right? Punch Alex."

My eyes widened and I looked at him in disbelief. No. No. I could never hurt Alex. I promised him I would be his Asian Superman right? Right? I couldnt let my mom know. Not now.

"Punch Alex or I'll tell your mom." The vile in Luke's voice made me want to throw up. The pictures, my mom couldnt see it. She would disown me. Who would support my tuition? My college.

"Luke what the fuck?" I heard Ani behind us. "Clay, please call a teacher."

I wanted to kill Luke. I wanted to bash his head on the floor and make sure he wouldnt be able to talk after it. I could feel the anger rise from my chest, the same anger that made me hurt Charlie.

Alex was looking at me, he looked scared. His bright blue eyes were not still, waves from different directions were hitting him. He looked like he was panicking but Alex Standall was a great liar. He was a great actor. Even when he was scared.

"Dont listen to him, Zach." Alex mumbled to me. "He wont tell your mom, he doesnt have the balls."

I knew Luke would tell my mom. I knew Luke would send those pictures to my mom in a heartbeat.

Alex reached for my hand. I wanted him to touch me, to calm me down. But not here, not when everyone was looking, not when the whole world was watching. I flinched and pulled away when Alex's hand touched my skin.

"Im going to send all of these pictures not just to your mom," Luke whispered in my ear. "But to the whole school."

I grabbed Luke's shirt and he just scoffed in front of my face. I wanted to hurt Luke, I wanted him to suffer for doing all of this. For making things extra hard for me and Alex.

"Hurt me and I'll hit the send button," Luke threatened. "Punch the fag."

I was confused, angry, lost. I couldnt feel my whole body. My fists were clenched, they were shaking. You never really stay on the top of the mountain, after you admire the view, you will always come back down. My happiness with Alex Standall was nothing but a free trial, I had to sacrifice alot of things if I really wanted it. Was Alex worth it? Was Alex worth all of those sacrifice?

It happened in the blink of an eye. Luke Holliday was clapping his hands, an evil grin was drawn on his face. I looked at my hand, my knuckles had a patch of blood on it and it hurt like hell. Alex Standall was on the floor, his lips was busted, it was bleeding. He looked shocked, not expecting it to happen. But it did. I punched Alex Standall in front of the whole school, in front of our friends. I was shaking, I could feel tears coming out of my eyes. I wanted to help Alex. But I couldnt move again.

Alex beat me to it, there were tears falling down from his eyes. The bright blue ocean in his eyes were leaking and it was the most beautiful and painful I had seen in my entire life. His lower lip were busted, it was bloodied.

He looked me dead in the eyes and muttered. "Fuck you." Alex ran to the school's exit door.

I just watched my whole world walk away frome me.

Im sorry, Alex.

-

Im sorry! I had to write this huhuhu (yeah this was really hard to write because I dont want to hurt them like ever)

Please leave a comment and dont forget to vote. Tell me your thoughts guys.

- G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.7K 34
[WARNING: TRIGGERING! IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF TRIGGERS, DO NOT READ!] (Completed) Alexander Davenport is a shy, gay, sixteen year old boy who barely...
1.5K 102 25
When Samuel finds himself lost and incapable of facing his problems and the whole lot of insecurities he'd built up from childhood, he comes to reali...
44.5K 1.5K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
15.8K 821 24
❛ we were too close to the stars, i never knew somebody like you, somebody. falling just as hard, i'd rather lose somebody than use somebody. ❜ ꒰ 📼...