Small Town Girl ✔️

Bởi celestialldreamss

Sophia Blossom, 21 with beautiful bronde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, is a simple and talented girl who comes... Xem Thêm

Small Town Girl
Cast
A/N
1. L.A
2. Holy Shit
3. Prove
4. Damn
5. Cup of Coffee
6. Contract
7. Ready?
8. Maybe
9. Alluring
10. Date
11. Again
12. Girls' Night
13. Perfect Sunday
14. Off
15. Eventful
16. Every Second of It
17. Best
18. Luck
19. Magnificent
20. Small Smiles
21. Plan
22. In My Arms
23. Who Are You?
24. Home
26. My Whole Heart
27. André Armel
28. Eager
29. Yet
30. Red
31. Quote
32. To The Fullest
33. What do I do?
34. Left?
35. Classes
36. Eyes
37. The Man
38. Long
39. Hold On
40. Not So Fast
41. Without You
42. Woman
43. Epilogue
An Unwanted Alliance

25. Start

855 35 5
Bởi celestialldreamss

Sophia Blossom

"In a minute, babe." I answered to a very impatient Alex, who's currently waiting for me in our bedroom. 3 months ago when I shifted here, in Alex's house, I didn't know what blissful times were to follow.

We've had a blast in these past months. I've found myself falling deeply in love with him, each day that passes. We go to the office together, watch Netflix at nights, he takes me on random surprise dates, we got to movies and do all the cliché couple stuff. He has been very protective of me and puts my safety first since the Thanksgiving incident.

I recovered real fast and was back at my modelling career pretty soon after. The bullet graze was light and could be covered up easily with some concealer and power. We aren't aware of who would've taken a shot at me, but Alex and his team are still searching.

Right now, I'm getting ready as he's taking me out tonight. I'm wearing a plain black dress with a black leather jacket over it. I wore some black combat boots, carried my black purse and left my hair open. I did a little natural makeup and walked out of the walk-in closet.

Alex kissed my knuckles as he approached me and I smiled at him. We shortly sat in his car and instead of having a driver and Mason with us, it was just him and I. The last time this happened, we were on our first date, in Paris. I softly hummed along with Selena Gomez as her song, She, started playing.

She was too young to be the Hollywood type,
Too pure to understand the lows and the highs.
She didn't know if she was gonna survive,
It all got so much better with time.

We shortly arrived a nearby park and considering it's almost 8, there wasn't anybody here. Alex parked the car and opened the door for me. I stepped out and her naturally intertwined our hands. It's a habit of his to do that whenever we are walking.

He escorted me to a table which was beautifully set in the middle of the park. There were candles lit and some deliciously aromatic food placed in it. I smiled at him but furrowed my eyebrows as if asking him, what's going on? He shrugged his shoulder and sat me on the chair. He then sat across me and we started having our dinner silently.

After we were done with the dinner we decided to take a walk along the flower bed of the garden. Suddenly, Alex stopped walking and I turned around to see him on his knees with a beautiful ring, placed inside a box, in his hands. A megawatt smile broke out on my lips as soon as I understood what was going on.

"Yes, Yes." I immediately said even before he asked me. His laugh resonated in the park and he said, "Can I at least ask first, Sweetheart? I've been preparing the speech since a week." He said and I vigorously nodded my head in approval. He drew in a long breath and continued,

"Sophia Blossom, you know I'm obsessed with winning everything. I want to have it all. I want to win the world and I get the feeling that I have in fact, got it all whenever you're with me. I win the world you smile because of me. I win the world when you excitedly jump into my arms whenever something good happens. I win the world when I get to call you mine. I win the world when you cook for me. I win the world whenever you call yourself my girlfriend. And today, I'm asking you to give me the permission of introducing you as my wife. Let me be the man who'll hold you every night when you fall asleep. Let me be the man in who's arms you'll wake up every morning. Let me be the man who you'll look for in a crowd. Let me be the one who'll listen to your blabbering whenever you're annoyed at something. Let me be the man who'll always spoil your lipstick. Let me be the man who's name you'll carry in your heart. Let me be the man who'll always protect you from every bad thing in the world. Let me be the man who'll always hold your hand. Let me be the man who's surname you carry. Let me be the one you'll walk down the aisle for. Let me be the man who's children you'll carry. And finally, let me be your man. Marry Me?"

.

.

.

"Yes, I do." I said, and the crowd cheered and clapped for me. Alex, squeezed my hand gently and I smiled at him. We exchanged our rings after that.

"With the power invested in me and the state of Los Angeles, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride." The priest says the last sentence to Alex, who without wasting any minute, lifts my veil up and tenderly kisses my lips. Everyone started cheering as we pulled away. Alex wrapped his arm around my waist as we both walked towards banquet hall, where the after party was held.

There was soft music playing in the background as we stood in front of our wedding cake. It was a simple vanilla cake with white roses' decoration and a 'Mr. & Mrs.' decorative piece on the top. Alex handed me the knife and later wrapped his hand around mine as we cut the cake. He made me eat the first bite and then I did the same to him.

When everything was done, it was time for our first dance. "Mrs. Grey," Alex said as he took my hand in his and kissed it. I felt tingles running down my spine when I heard him call me that. "Yes, Mr. Grey." I said smilingly and he pulled me into his arms. "Have this dance with me." I kept my arms around his neck and he swayed our bodies ever so slowly to the soft tune playing in the background.

I saw V dancing with Josh and even Jen was having a dance with Kev. Everyone was so happy. V and Jen were both my bridesmaid. When I threw the bouquet earlier, Jen received it and blushed as Kev said something into her ears. I guess we'll hear their wedding bells soon, hopefully.

I concentrated my attention on my now husband, Alex who softly kissed my forehead and whispered, "I love you, Sweetheart." I smiled at him and replied, "I love you too." He ducked his head down and pulled me in for a soft, long kiss.

It's the start of our 'Happily Ever After'.

I know it's a little confusing with the whole scene skip but just know that they had 2 months time in between the proposal and the marriage. Jen and Violet were Sophia's bridesmaids while Alex and Josh were Alex's best man. They had a blue, white and gold themed wedding and Ben, obviously, gave Sophia away. Everyone, including Stacy, Daniel and Regina were present at the wedding.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
1.5M 46.9K 102
Despite Sophia defying the odds and securing a job at the most prestigious company in New York City, she struggles to see the threat from her past cr...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
371K 6.9K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...