The Kardashian (Kardashian AU...

By serenawritter

Maddison Kardashian is Khloe's 16 years old daughter.Khloe had Maddison when she was 16 but she doesn't tell... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.|Last chapter|
SEQUEL UP!

XV.

6.5K 89 26
By serenawritter

~Khloe~

You know that moment when you can't describe the emotions? That's what I felt when I saw Harry standing in the doorway.I felt relive,love and just everything together.

Maddison run first to him.It took me a few seconds to see that it was not just an imagination.I run right after and hug him too.5 days without a damn call! Without even getting news from this jerk!

He hugs both of us tight.I just feel such a relive being hugged by him.

'My girls' Harry says.

'You asshole! Can't you send a news once in a while?' I ask making him and Maddie laugh

'Sorry...It is just a bit hard to send news to you without putting you two in danger.' Harry says.

'How can we know that you're not in danger?' Maddie asks.We let go off him and he smiles

'Well,I'll need to figure it out that' he says

'You better do that! Otherwise I'll kill you when you get here!' I say punching his arms jokily.

'We talk about that killing part later...First,Happy Birthday princess' Harry says hugging Maddie again.I see her smile.She is so much more used in having a dad.The other day I heard her mentioning Harry as her dad to Kendall.

'Thanks' Maddie says

'It's not everyday that a girl makes 17' Harry says.They let go off the hug and Harry picks something from his pocket.

'Here,Meema got me this when I was 17 and she said I should pass forward...I used it I decided to get you' Harry says lending Maddie a necklace.I am very emotional right now.I never thought Harry and Maddie would have such a relationship.

'Thanks...What does this symbol means?' Maddie asks.I know this symbol quite well

'This symbol is the lion who protects the royalty.' I answer instead of Harry.He always told me this story.Bring me good memories.

'Exactly what your mother says...It's protection for you.It might sound superstition but what family doesn't have a thing,uh?' Harry says.Maddie smiles and Harry puts the necklace on her.

'It's beautiful! Really thanks,Harry' Maddie says.

'Uhh,Maddie...Let me talk to your dad' I say.She nods and walks away back to where she was.

'You wanna talk to me?' Harry asks and I push him inside.It might not have any cameras around but my family and Maddie friends are here and I wanna talk to him in private.

'You should have given me some news,Harry! I was freaking worried! ' I say when we reach the kitchen.

'Alexandra,I was in an enemy territory.If I called or anything and they had intercept it,they would go after you.' He explains

'You could still have sent some news,Harry shit! I have been sick worried' I say and he smiles

'What are you smiling about?' I ask mad

'It's just nice to see you worrying about me' he says

'I'm worried about Maddison's father,not you' I say emphasizing the you.It is not true though and he knows.

'Ahh,Alexandra,stop being you for a bit and come here' he says pushing me for a kiss.It feels so good kissing him after a while.

We are interrupted by Olaf getting in the kitchen barking.Harry raises his eyebrows and points at the him.

'That's Maddison's puppy...Nash got her' I answer the question he were probably gonna ask.

'Nash,uh? They made things right?' He asks

'Yes,just today.' I answer.

'She gave a hard time,right?' He asks

'Absolutely' I answer and we laugh

'She is so your daughter!' He says.

'Hey,I don't give people a hard time!' I say and he raises his eyebrows.Nash gets in the kitchen and picks Olaf up

'Hey,sir! How's everything ?' Nash asks.I have such a thing to laugh at Nash by the way he talks at Harry.It's so damn funny! It seems like Harry could kill him at anytime.

'Great,Nash.How are things here?' Harry asks holding me tight by the waist

'Things are good.' Nash answers

'Nash,you have everything prepared to Paris?' I ask.The huge wedding is arriving.

'Yes...Me and Mads will go after Billboard' Nash says.

'So you made your shit right with Mads?' Harry asks.Nash raises his eyebrows and he looks like a soldier with the general.

'Yes,not easy though' Nash says kind whispering.I feel the urge to laugh.

'Hey,Khlo! I gotta talk to you' Kourt says getting in the kitchen.Nash immediately leaves bumping in Scott.

'You were scaring the kid,H?' Scott asks laughing

'Just asking stuff' Harry says laughing

'Wanna talk to me,boo?' I ask Kourt

'Me and Scott are going to the Hamptons this summer and we want you to come with us!' Kourt says excited.I look at Harry and he has a not cool expression on

'Kourt,you know that I'm gonna be in London like almost all the time during this summer' I answer

'Yeah,Kourt.This summer is gonna be my kind of vacation' Harry says

'But still,you two could go to the Hampton with us! For moral support,bro' Scott says.Since his parents passing,he is kind shaken.

'Look,bro...me and Khloe will talk about it and we'll give an answer after the wedding,ok?' Harry says and they nod.I really wanna go and support Kourt and Scott but I don't know if Harry is gonna be ok with that.I am gonna need a lot to convince him.

//two weeks later.Paris,5 days before the wedding//

Today I'm going with Maddison,Harry,Nash,Cameron,Kendall and Kylie to Paris for Kim's wedding.I know something bigger is up than Paris.Kanye kind spell the beans on that while we were having dinner couple days ago.

'Nash,your family is coming?' I ask while we walk to our gate to catch our jet.

'Yeah,they will be there for the rehearsal dinner' Nash answers.His family is so awesome.Me and Harry met them in a dinner I made for them.

We arrived in Paris in time for the dress fitting.Kim made us dresses that we don't have any idea if it'll fit.

The airport was a chaos.Paparazzi everywhere and people everywhere.Harry doubled our security before we came.I see a guy in black suit everywhere now.

'So,where are we staying here?' Kylie asks while we go to Kim's apartment before even going home

'We'll be in my apartment here.It's pretty big and it can fit us all' Harry says.

'So,we will share rooms?' Maddison asks

'No way,young lady' Harry says.Protective dad mood showing.

We arrive in Kim's apartment and literally everyone is here including some cameras for a special thing for KUWTK.

'Hello,family!' Kendall says.I look at Harry and he nods.I've spoken to him about the cameras.Only thing he is avoiding to talk is about when they are gonna realist about Maddison.It is pissing me off.

'Hey! You're here! ' Kris says.I think she is probably more excited than Kim.

'Let's prove the dresses!' Maddie says.We hug everyone and Kim shows us the dresses

'It is super tight like you girls like' Kanye says.Kourt has a what face on

'Looks like you're gonna have to tell them,Kourtney' Scott says.What?

'Say what?' Kris asks.

'So,family...I have so news and it was unexpected...' Kourt starts

'She is pregnant' Scott says interrupting her.We all have shocked faces on.

'You're pregnant?' Kylie asks

'When is she not?' Scott returns the question.

'Congrats.' Kendall says.I cannot believe Kourtney didn't prevent this! Scott is in such a depression now that this might not be the best now.A baby now could only make it worst.

'So we will have to fix the dress' Kim says still shocked.Maybe she is thinking the same as I was.

'Yeah,let's prove it' Maddie says.It is gonna be a hell of a week.

This dress is not pretty at all.Kim must be kidding us!

'So,you liked?' Kanye asks

'Ye,can I be honest?' Mads asks

'Sure! Say it,Princess' Kanye says

'It looks amazing on Kenny because she has a model body but in us was it doesn't look good...We look like sluts with such tight dress with the curves we have...plus it's so tight I might not be able to breath while we party and celebrate you two' Maddie says.I completely agree.

'I told you,Kim' Kanye says

'I'm pregnant and people will so notice with this dress!' Kourt protests

'There should be something here,right?' Nash asks pointing to the huge cut that there is in our boobs almost showing what it shouldn't.

'Totally agreed...If they move,it will show what it shouldn't' Harry says agreeing with Nash.

'I will ask new dresses' Kim says.I don't know how she will do that in such a short time.

'I could keep this.' Kylie says.Is she kidding me?

'Where are you gonna wear this? ' Maddie asks confuse

'Look who is talking to me again' Kylie says debauchee.She is not gonna make things right with Maddie like this.

'Look who is being ridiculous again...I got go.I need to not look at you until the wedding' Maddie says leaving the room.

'Maddison! Come here!' Harry says going after her.Maybe he can convince her to make the first step to make peace with Kylie.They are like sisters! This is ridiculous.

~Maddison~

'Maddison,stop! I'm telling you so!' Harry says.

'What do you want?' I ask turning around

'You're being a spoiled kid not forgiving your cousin!'

'Ahh come on,dad!' I say rolling my eyes.He frozen in front of me and I take about a minute to realize why he is shocked.I called him dad.

'You called me what?' He asks slowly

'Uhh,I am sorry if I said something wrong' I say also slowly.

'Actually,you just made my life' he says pushing me for a hug.We are both emotional now.

'Yeah,you're officially a dad,Dad' I say and he laughs.

'Nothing will make me everything more happier...' he says letting go off me and kissing my forehead.

'Now,take off this dress and let's go have lunch.Your mom is moody.' he says and I laugh

'My mom is Khloe...Wrong Kardashian'

'Trust me,stay away from any Kardashian sister this week.'

'Why?'

'Kim is getting married.Marrying lets a woman moody.Kourtney is pregnant that makes her moody for 9 months.Khloe is in the middle of it which is a lot worst for me because I'll hear her complaining during the whole week.' he says and it makes us laugh.

'Let's pray for you then'

'Be a little reasonable with Kylie...at the end,nobody is perfect and everyone makes huge shits.'

'Not until she apologizes,not to me but to the people she hurt.Selena and Cameron' I say.Kylie can say whatever but she hurt Cameron.They had that thing going on and I don't blame him for now hanging out with other girls.

'You need to let people solve their shits.You are so like your mom in this aspect.Getting in other people matters.Let them be,Maddie!' He says.Maybe he is right but only maybe.That's my way of helping people!

'Yeah,maybe you're right.' I say and he raises his eyebrows

'Maybe?' He asks.What? I am his daughter!

'Dad,I gotta change!' I say pushing him out of the room.

'Just say you will think about what I said' He says in the door frame.

'I promise!' I say and he leaves.I close the door and breath.Mom is right.Dad is damn stubborn!

//A day before the wedding.Brunch in Valentino's//

Today,we are going to brunch that is hosted by no one less than Valentino.Kim is bossing us around and I feel very intimidated.

'Is it like that in army?' Cameron asks my dad pointing to Kim

'Normally I'm more cool than Kim' Dad answers.I don't have any desire of knowing how the army is.

'Ok,everyone.Let's get out!' Gma says.

'FYI,Mom.Nash,Kylie and Kim herself aren't ready.' Kourt says.

'I am gonna check on Nash.He probably is stuck trying to make his tie or watching some vines' I say walking upstairs

'I think it's both!' Cameron yells.I laugh nodding.The probably of being both is huge.

I get in his room and he's there sitting in bed on his phone with the tie around his neck

'Nash! We are gonna be late!' I say and he looks up

'I can't make this tie' he says getting up and putting his phone in the pocket

'Men wear ties and women are the ones who knows how to make it' I say walking to him.

'Proving that we can't live without you' he says while I make his tie.

'Gma or Kim is gonna kill you for being late'

'Kyles is late too,probably' he says and I nod.Kylie and Kim always take the longest to get ready.

'Lets go and stop watching vines!' I say.We walk out of his room and I look at Kylie's door in front of his.I breath and let go off Nash.

'Go in the front.I will call Kylie' I say to Nash

'Are you sure?' He asks and I nod.He gives me a kiss in the cheek and walks away.I knock on Kylie's door and hear a come in.

I get in and she is in a kind of struggle to close her dress.

'Hey,Gma is calling us to go' I say and she nods

'I am on my way' she says still trying to close her dress

'Wanna help on that?' I ask walking to her.

'Please' she says.I close her dress and she looks at me.

'We should go before Kim kills us' I say

'Look,Mad.I am sorry...I know that I did a huge bullshit and I'm sorry.Selena won't look at me,you won't look at me and Kenny won't look at me! I know the shit was bad but I'm sorry.' she says at once.

'I just don't understand why...You and Cam seem to be in a bonding.' I say.That always intrigued me.

'Cam and me wasn't working and that night we had a huge fight and I kissed Justin...It was not even that good...And Cam has totally forgiven me and gotten over this.' she says and I laugh.Only Kylie to put in that way.

'You little bitch! Think before you act' I say hugging her.She hugs me too tightly.It's hard staying fight with her because she is like my sister.We were raised like sisters.

'Look,don't kill each other' Kendall says getting in the room.

'Don't overreact and get in the hug' Kylie says and Kendall runs to us.It feels so right.The three of us together.

When we get in the Valentino mansion,we are all shocked by how big it is.Like it's freaking huge! I probably am gonna get lost in this place.

After having brunch,he decided to show us around.I wrapped my arm around Nash's arm and kept myself close to him.Paris in May is cold despise what everybody tells you.

'This place is huge' Kendall says behind us

'Tell me about that' I say

'Is the Kensington palace this big?' Cameron asks

'Yes,it is' I answer.I only have been in the residential part once and I got lost twice.It's gonna be a long summer there.

'My family arrives in two hours' Nash whispers so only I can hear.

'I took care of it.There will be people there to reception them' I whisper back and he nods.Everything about this trip is great except one thing,the cameras.Which surprises me because Kanye accepted it.Kanye hates this people around.

'Let's take a family photo.' Gma says pushing everyone to the line

'You don't dare run away,Mr.Grier' Grandpa says.I push Nash next to me and we stand next to my parents.This is going to Vogue cover.

'First time in a Vogue cover and I'm almost peeing my pants' Nash whispers.He has been complaining about wanting to go to the bathroom in the last ten minutes

'I am thinking the same thing' my dad says.I'm holding myself to not laugh.We take the photo and then one of us all together.

'Mads,I gotta pee' Nash whispers in my ears.

'There's a bathroom there.' I say pointing to a little house in the end of the garden.

'Sir,thats the only bathroom.' Nash says to my dad.

They look at each other and start running.Everyone starts laughing

'What's the huge competition about?' Kylie asks

'They are almost peeing their pants' My mom answers

'They are not running away from the photos' Kim says.Her wedding album is gonna be the album! She shot everything in the last 5 days!

'Go for me,they know' Scott says.He tried to hide in the bathroom.Didn't quite work.

When my dad and Nash finally came back,we ended the photos.There are a lot of good ones.

'So,since you three are here together.I wanna confirm who of your friends are coming' Kim says.She is a real boss.

'Jaden,Mateo,Moises,Hayes,Gigi,Cody and Alli' Kendall says.

'Cody and Alli? As Cody and Alli Simpson?' I ask.They haven't been hanging with us since Kylie broke up with Cody

'Yep.Gigi is dating Cody and Cody's plus one is Alli' Kylie answers.

'Harry is coming too? To complete the exes list?' Kim asks joking.

'I don't know.You invited him?' Kendall asks back

'Nope.' Kim answers.Kendall still has that old little feeling for Harry.I know she does.She is getting over it but it's still there.

'Kimmy,where are we going tonight?' Nash asks arriving.He puts his arms around Kim's shoulder

'Well,be ready to party in a palace' Kim says taking his arms off her and walking away.

'Dude,what's your family problem with palaces?' Nash asks making us laugh

'We are royals' I answer

'Queen to my world' he says jokily

'Seriously,guys? We don't need to hear declarations of love' Kylie says.

'Kyles,don't be jealous! I love you too' Nash says hugging Kylie.

'Maddison,your boyfriend is a jerk' Kylie says trying to let go off Nash

'You introduced me to him!' I say and she gives me the look.This wedding thing is gonna be fun.

In our way back,I go through the photos we took.There are so many good ones.I edit one of me and Nash in the huge garden of the mansion.

"@maddiekardashian - Just chilling with this hottie in Valentino's mansion 💙🙈 #KimyeWedding @NashGrier "

I go through more photos and find one of me,Kylie and Kendall.I edit it and post it.

"@maddiekardashian - My ladies 👭 by Nash's view 📷 "

I am going through my phone when I get a Twitter notification from Rydel.How I miss this girl! When I go back home,we will be promoting our new line for Nasty Gal.

"@rydelr5 - Maddie,you look fantastic! Miss u 💔 @maddiekardashian "

"@maddiekardashian - @rydelr5 I miss u,gurl! Let's get nasty when I come back from Paris 😉 "

Promoting the lines I have for summer will be the last thing I do in America then I'm gonna head back to Europe.This summer is gonna be a huge one.

When we get back to the apartment,my parents call me for a family meeting.I really don't dig these family meetings.

'So,Maddie...' Mom starts

'We want to ask your opinion on something' Dad says cutting her

'Thanks,Harry' Mom says

'Always having your back,babes' he says and it makes me laugh.

'We want to go on a family vacation.' Mom says

'Uhh,another?' I ask.We already went to Thailand.

'Yeah,another...I got recruited to the military and I'm going to work in June.' Dad says and I raise my eyebrows.He is not supposed to work this summer

'You're gonna work on June? That's Moms birthday' I say shocked

'I know,princess but I'm gonna try to be back before.' Dad says picking my hands.Now I got why Mom is all emotional the whole day.

'The family vacation though...Me and Harry decided it wouldn't be fair to let Nash and the Griers out of it since we want to meet them properly' Mom says.Dad thought it wouldn't be fair?

'You actually agreed with that?' I ask Dad

'Remember what I told you?' He asks and I nod.Don't mess with the Kardashian sisters this week.

'Whatsoever,I talked to Elizabeth and Chad and they said it would more than awesome so after your week of promoting with Rydel,we will be heading to Bora Bora' Mom says.I loved Bora Bora! Mom didn't stay in that trip because Lamar wasn't digging it.

'Bora Bora?' I ask confuse

'Yep! Bora Bora but no sharing rooms' Dad says.I look at Mom with puppies eyes

'I will see that' she says and I smirk.

The Griers arrive along with our friends in time for the rehearsal dinner.Good because Kim was already having a hard attack.We went out first and let them get dress.For what Hayes explained,the flight got late in a stop in New York.

//Rehearsal dinner in Versailles Palace//

~Nash~

When I saw Alli coming out from the door,I froze for a minute.What the heck is she doing here? Mads didn't mention that! Maddison doesn't know I had a little thing with Alli before I started dating her and she probably won't be real cool with that since Alli is still a bit on to me.

During the whole time in rehearsal,I try to stay away from her but the group of young people sticked together.

'Is everything ok,blue eyes?' Mads asks whispering in my ears.I look at her and nods.She pecks my lips and turns her attention back to them.

At some point in the dinner,Kanye announced that no one less than Lana del Rey would sing for us.This is definitely the best wedding I've ever attended to.

After the whole rehearsal thing,we all went to the garden who was beautiful with some lights and candles everywhere.There was some DJs and dance floors and we were partying with the biggest musicians and designers on Earth!

'Hey,you have been weird the whole dinner' Mads says putting her arms around my neck.I wrap my arms around her waist.

'We will talk about it later,ok? It's none big deal' I say and she nods.She looks fantastic tonight.Prettiest of them all.

'I love you' I whisper in her ear and I feel her smile forming in my neck.

'I love you too' she whispers.I lend in and give her a quick kiss but not less intense.I wish I could give her a better kiss but I still love my life.Harry has a gun! And he's a prince plus Maddison's father so I'm cool living.

We partied all night and when I look at the clock is 5am.We come back to the apartment and me and Mads fall asleep cuddled up in the couch.

When Kris wakes us up at 7 saying we need to get a flight to Florence,my reaction is only cuddled up more on Mads who is just asleep like me.

'Maddison Diana Kardashian,get up now! ' Kris says.How I wish to shut her up now.

We sleepily go to the airport.Thank God it's a private airplane and we won't have to face the other people around and I can sleep.

Khloe is so hangover that I feel bad for her.Harry is practically caring her.You can see how much upset she is that Harry will have to go back to war during his vacations.Maddison is really upset too.She is just pretending better than Khloe.

I'm waiting outside the plane for us to get in when I see Alli walking towards me.I quickly make my way to Mads who's standing next to Kendall and Kylie.I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head in her shoulder.

'Lazy ass' Kendall says but I'm too lazy to reply I'm not lazy

'Why this wedding has to be in the morning after this huge party?' Kylie asks.

'Ask Kanye' Mads replies

'No,I'm lazy.' Kylie replies.We get in the plane and I sit down next to Maddie.The plane is a jet so we are sit in a coach and I have my head in Maddie's lap.

'Maddie,can I cuddle with you too?' Sky asks sitting down in the other side next to Maddie.

'Go away,Sky.She is busy with me' I say making the whole plane laugh

'Go away,Nash! She loves me more than you' Sky replies

'Of course not!' I reply

'Hey,hey.I love everyone...Come here,Sky' Maddie says.After a few minutes,the plane takes off and I fall asleep

//Florence,Italy.Wedding day//

I wake up in Florence and the view in the window is breathtaking.I pick my phone and snapchat a video of the view.I add to my story.Today I'm gonna snapchat everything that Kim lets me which will probably be nothing.

The guys get dress real quick so we can go back to sleep.Maddie,Khloe and Kendall are asleep while people do their hairs and makeups in bed.I snapchat a photo of them and add to my story.

'So,Nash...what will you be doing in June?' Harry asks standing next to me

'June is my month off,sir' I answer

'Maddie and Khloe are going to the Hamptons with Scott and Kourt...I wanna make sure Maddie will be safe and that she won't make any shit so could you go with them?' He asks whispering.I look at him then at Maddie asleep while people push her hair

'Sure,sir.I am glad you can trust me'

'Her princess classes will be in the Hamptons.Safer for her...Help her.The lessons can get a little tough' he says and I nod.

'It will be my pleasure' I say.This whole thing is a plus.I will be able to stay with Maddison and Brooklyn will be away from her staying in London.

'You know I'm saving you from keeping her with Brooklyn?' He asks quick

'Yep' I answer even quicker making us laugh

'Uhh,sir...Not trying to get in your business but when is gonna be linked?' I ask Harry.

'Sometime in July' he answers and I nod.Maddie's world will fall apart when the information be linked.I wanna be there for her.

While we wait,I go through my photos.I find one of me and Maddie dancing in the rain in the gardens of Versailles.

"@nashgrier - dancing in the rain at Versailles with the most beautiful girl on Earth aka my girl,losers 💜☔️
@maddiekardashian "

The wedding itself is so gorgeous.Kim was beautiful and their vows was so amazing.The whole party thing seemed the same.

I was getting something for me and Maddie to drink when someone stand next to me.The someone I've been trying to avoid

'Hi,Nashy' Alli says.

'Hi' I say picking the juices.

'So,I heard you will be in LA this summer' she says

'Heard wrong' I answer

'Awesome because me and Cody will be in New York' she says and I walk away.Shit,shit and shit! I need to talk to Mads about Alli ASAP.

-------------------------------

Huge chapter 😱

First,I'm sorry I didn't update in the last two weeks.It's that I've been traveling none stop and I just got home yesterday so that's why the chapter is coming up today.

Second,HAPPY NEW YEAR,DOLLS! That 2015 is a good year of you all! 🎉🎉

Third,the winners of the double charade(the answers are Kourtney and Allie)are: fanficsr5 ! It was the only person who got a right.So this chapter is dedicated to you!

Now,who only got a right in one saying it was Allie the first answer was: @toffeetuna , @Aeriana17 , crazygirl1601 @tiabieber69 @_Ambreezyyyy ! You guys won a spoiler! Let me know if you want it or not.

Now to the new charade.This one is a really important one for the whole story.

A character is gonna suffer a accident.Which character is it?

A)Maddison
B)Khloe
C)Scott

The answer of this charade will only be answered on chapter XVII which is two chapter ahead.So comment in this chapter 👇 and in the next chapter that will probably be up next Monday.

So,dolls,I still wanna know if you guys want me to do a keek account so we could talk there about the story.Let me know in the comments 👇

Besides all of that,I wanna ask if you guys want me to make this story a 25 chapters story then a sequel or a 50 chapters story in only one book? Let me know in the comments too! 👇👇

SO,Dolls you have three questions to answer me! The charade,the keek account and the sequel thing.Please don't be shy and tell me in the comments.Your opinion is really important 😁😉

Love you all 💙

Thanks for reading and supporting me.I am never gonna get tired to say you guys are amazing ❤️

XOXO, 😘

Serena 👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 85 16
Do you think the Kardashian-Jenner family is full? It's fuller once the missing sister is founded! Her name is Katie Ann-Jean Jenner... **This story...
40.8K 1.5K 34
This is Kendall. Kendall instantly added two daughters to her life by marrying their father. Now, she's expecting a baby. Kendall is ready to show of...
411K 7.7K 58
Nineteen year old Charlotte Evans life is not ordinary. She is no other than the best friend of Kylie Jenner, and the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner f...
1.8K 30 9
There for every headline-grabbing moment, get the inside scoop of the Kardashian-Jenner's lives from Jane, Kylie Jenner's personal assistant. When...