FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Love is the most special and unique bond between two people. Love makes lovers bloom in their own selves, hel... More

COMING SOON
AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
SaTzu's Instagram Post
SATZU 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
••••❤️••••
Chapter 9
••••❤️••••
Chapter 10
••••❤️••••
Korean Daily News
••••❤️••••
Chapter 11
감사합니다 ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
••••❤️••••
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
MRS.CHOU ❤️
Chapter 26
MORE & MORE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
•••• PLEASE READ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 35
•••• ❤️ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
•••• 🐿️👽♡🐯🐧 ••••
SAPPHIRE'S 💎
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
🕊️🌹
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
SANA VS. ML
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
PLS READ
Chapter 44
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 45
Elkie's Instagram Post
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
👽🐿️
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
•••• ❤️••••
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 53
Korean Daily
Chapter 54
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
SATZU 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
•••• ❤️••••
Hey ‼️🙂
Korean Daily
Chapter 63
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Korean Daily
•••• ❤️ ••••
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
🔞
Pssst 🤭
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 76
•••• ❤️ ••••
WHO'S TOP WHO'S BOTTOM
Hey Pervs ‼️
Sapphire's Love ❤️
👽🐿️
Chapter 77
••••❤️••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
BIG QUESTION‼️
SATZU'S BABY COMING SOON
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
•••• ❤️ ••••
I'M GAY 😳
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
HEY ‼️
DEAR SAPPHIRES
좋은 아침
W.E.C.
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Story
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 97
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Story
SAPPHIRES 🙊
Chapter 98
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Story
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 99
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Post
HEY ‼️
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
大きに有り難う ‼️
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
MINI SATZU ‼️❤️
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
おはようございます ‼️
Aaron's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 109
Aaron's Instagram Update
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 110
Aaron's Instagram Post
Chapter 111
Meet The Youngest CEO
LITTLE SATZU ❤️🍼
📣 BOOK 3

Chapter 89

5.1K 158 44
By sweetlittleCub

7:40 when Sana finally arrived in their home, when she get inside she saw no one. Sana walks upstairs and she was surprised to see Tzuyu who was about to stripped off her clothes, Meanwhile Tzuyu suddenly feel her presence she looks at Sana, they made an eye contact but both each other quickly averted their eyes..

Tzuyu get her clothes and went directly to the bathroom... Sana suddenly feel that Tzuyu is still mad and have no plans to talk to her so she quickly changed her clothes and went downstairs...

When Tzuyu done changing her clothes her eyes suddenly looks her wife...

"Where is she???.." Tzuyu mumbled...

Tzuyu went downstairs to prepare their dinner, and she saw her wife sitting in the counter while eating some pizza ....

Tzuyu was about to continue to walk through the kitchen when suddenly She hear Sana talked..

"Gucci~chan... H-How can I apologized to Tzuyu???...." Sana asked, while Asking Gucci who was now in front of her...

"I think she's still mad???.." Sana pout, and it made this to Gucci to bark...

"She's didn't bother to talked to me earlier or send me any message..."

Tzuyu, just smile while watching her wife...and hearing those words from the latter made her heart happy ...

"I'm not mad at her, it just that I was just really irritated last night...."

Once again Gucci Barks at her...

"Kiwoyo..." Tzuyu mumbled..

Meanwhile, Gucci saw Tzuyu standing near the kitchen he barks at her and runs to Tzuyu...

Sana turned around and she saw her wife... She feel nervous and she really don't know what to do, she quickly stood up and put her plates in the sink and she was now  about to walks away when suddenly Tzuyu grab her waist and hugs her tightly...

Sana was surprised because of what Tzuyu did, she didn't expect that the latter will hug her, knowing that they're not talking with each other...

"T-Tzuyu~ah..." Sana mumbled...

"Sorry...." Tzuyu whispered to her ears...

When Sana hear it she hugs her wife tightly...

"Sorry, sorry if I was too hot headed last night..." Sana said in lowered voice enough for her wife to hear it.

"It's alright..." Tzuyu smile and  kissed her crown...

"I miss you ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"I miss you more my squirrel (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )..."

Tzuyu face Sana, and her heart suddenly melt by just simply looking at her wife...

"I love you Tzuyu~ah (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

Tzuyu smile, and quickly claimed Sana's lips... Sana was suddenly caught off guard but seconds later she just found herself kissing back the latter...

Their tongue battle in a great dominance, Until their kiss went to a raw, deep, and passionate kiss.

Sana just wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's nape and brought the latter closer to her as the moment she opened her mouth Tzuyu quickly slipped her tongue inside.

Tzuyu's  tongue roamed inside Sana's mouth as if searching for something while her hands slid down the sides  Sana's body, hugging and gently caressing it. Minutes later as they both broke up the kiss Tzuyu and Sana  breathed heavily.

"I love you too Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu whispered while she's breathing so hard as she was trying to catch her breath...

Sana was suddenly surprised when Tzuyu Carry her like a bride style started walking upstairs... As they reached the bedroom.

Tzuyu placed her wife gently on their bed and laid on top of her...

"Love..." Tzuyu said, while intently staring with her wife..

"Mmmm???.." Sana asked while she wrapped her hands to the latter's nape...

"Can...Can...." Tzuyu was hesitant to say it, when suddenly Sana give her a quick peck on the lips..

"Yes you can..." Sana said, she genuinely smile to the latter...

Tzuyu smile and starts removing Sana's clothes and her own clothes.. and after that  Tzuyu started raining kisses down to her wife's neck while the latter leaned her neck more to the other side to give Tzuyu more access to it.

Tzuyu's hands moved up and down through Sana's body then one of her hand suddenly disappeared and Sana felt that Tzuyu was now unzipping her pants slowly and sensually before she finally removed it...

Tzuyu's continue kissing every part of Sana's body until her hands went behind the latter as she removed the latter's bra, in one swift move.

"You're beautiful Sana... I won't getting tired saying you that..." Tzuyu whispered...

They held each other's gazes for a moment before Tzuyu's mouth found Sana's breast..

"Oh! Sh*t...." Sana suddenly moaned at the amazing sensation she felt. She slid her fingers through Tzuyu's hair, as if needing something to hold on to.

Tzuyu starts kissing and sucking her neck down though her chest until her left hand touch Sana's covered core and a hot tension started building within Sana beacause of what she did.

"Ahhhhh... T-Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu's hand found Sana's other breast, and she rolled the nipple between her thumb and forefinger in a slow motion. Sana just arched her back...

"Oh, God..." Sana once again moaned in pleasure as she arched her back and grabbed a fistful of Tzuyu's hair.

"Oh, Sh*t Tzuyu~ah...." She cried out Tzuyu's name as her whole body convulsed because of the great pleasure that Tzuyu is giving her...

Tzuyu looked up at her with a smirk before she came all the way up and kissed her lips hungrily.

"Mmmmm....." Sana escape a little moan between their kisses...

"You should call me Daddy Love...."  Tzuyu smile as she skillfully flipped their position so that Sana was straddling her.

Sana just pulled back from the kiss breathless and hooked her hands in Tzuyu's chest....

"I want to touch you Daddy." Sana suddenly told her and Tzuyu just nodded so Sana reached for her, as her hands slipped around her adoring her wife with her touch.

Tzuyu suddenly hiss in pleasure as she leaned her head back the moment Sana  bent her head down and quickly rwmoved her pants and underwear ....

"Ahhhhh..." Tzuyu escaped a moan when Sana's lips wrapped around her core as Sana  looked up at her, and smile..

"Ahhhh... Sh*t ..."  She moaned as she ran her hand through Sana's hair, unknowingly letting her know that she was doing something right, and giving her the confidence to go on.

"Damn... Why..ahhhh why you so good at this Mommy..." Tzuyu breathlessly said.

Sana bobbed her head as she keep kissing and licking up and down her wife's wet core, and occasionally looked up Tzuyu...

Minutes later, Tzuyu finally cupped Sana's  face with her hands as she pulled back for air then pulled Sana up to her.

"Enough..." Tzuyu whispered... "I still the superior her Mommy..." Tzuyu smirked as she  kissed Sana passionately before turning them around so that she was back on top of her.

She dipped her head and kissed Sana's lips hungrily. She slipped her tongue in and out of Sana's mouth as her hand rested on one of the latter's breasts.

Minutes later, Sana felt Tzuyu slowly pushing her thighs apart.

"Wider, Mommy...." Tzuyu said as her hand rubbed down Sana's center and she quickly  removed the latter's underwear...

"You're wet for me already." She smirked, and Sana just nodded embarrassedly as her cheeks suddenly blushed up.

"Mmm..."

Tzuyu dipped her head and captured her wife's lips with her and suddenly,  Sana felt her plunge one finger inside then she started to rub Sana's sensitive spot making her wife crazy over it.

Sana pulled back from the kiss and arched her back as she moaned in ecstasy.

It wasn't long before her whole body convulsed in pleasure. Tzuyu removed her hand and licked it while looking Sana in the eye...

"Ohhhh... G-God Daddy..."

Once again Tzuyu started positioning herself between Sana's legs and she looked straight into her eyes.

Without a warning, Tzuyu slowly plunged her two fingers inside of Sana and the latter arched her back once again as her wife continue thrusting her finger inside her..

"Ahhhh.... F*ck... Faster Daddy...." Sana moan louder than before...

Sana cupped her face with both of her hands and kissed Tzuyu hungrily and passionately.

"Ohhh, G-God... Don't stop, harder Tzuyu~ah..." She moaned, and Tzuyu complied. Sana matched her thrust to thrust as their breathing became heavy.

"Ohhhhh... F*ck..."

Minutes later everything started to tighten as Sana's breathing got more difficult. She was now close. She already could feel it.

"Daddy... I'm...I'm cumming near ahhh..."

Sana grabbed onto Tzuyu's arm and squeezed as she started feeling light-headed her upper thighs  as it is started quivering

"Cum now for me Mommy...." Tzuyu said between her hard thrusting...

It was all it took Sana to lose herself again, as her whole body stopped moving, She clenched up and enjoyed the explosion that erupted through her swollen core.

Tzuyu quickly clean in up and collapsed on the bed as she pulled her wife's head to rest on her chest as they both tried to regain their breaths.

"I love you Sana (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"I love you More Tzuyu~ah (。♡‿♡。)..."

Sana smile and let her ear hear Tzuyu's heartbeat... Tzuyu grab the blanket and cover it to their naked body....

xxxx

God Bless Ü All ‼️
🙏😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 2.1K 32
[Teacher x student] "Love is just a silly, chemical reaction that goes off in your brain to make you think that you love someone but in fact, love is...
441K 12.6K 33
Typical story of strangers. A mysterious MVP basketball player named Chou Tzuyu, while the other is just an ordinary student named Minatozaki Sana w...
101K 4.4K 100
Sana and Tzuyu got the best relationship. Everyone would think that they have a perfect relationship. They don't have to pretend to be someone else...
42.5K 1.9K 52
A mysterious new recruit stylist for a well known Idol Group started her first day in a strange way. She was beautiful. She was fantastic. She was t...