a thot has entered- (Bnha Tex...

By soulunholy

A bnha x reader textfic Obviously full of somewhat crackhead energy. I've realized I'm not a crackhead haha I... More

:/
official love interests
hhhhh-
peek-achoo?!
bean
i'm dead inside
i have crippling depression
yEETUS the fetus
cuddles. NOW.
protec. atacc. snacc.
classroom antics
pussy- i mean cats
bed time
how the hell?
training
training pt 2
youngster time
memez
feeling villainous
a rat!!
hot damn
breakfast
.-.
shameless self-promo
the s-stutter

period

4.1K 124 96
By soulunholy

You are now privately chatting with TapeDispenser

bestcuddler:
I don't like u rn

TapeDispenser:
what'd I do?!

bestcuddler has been changed to sadnessanddespair

sadnessanddespair:
pls help me
I luv u so much
I need comfort rn :,(

TapeDispenser:
oh... OH....
I would LOVE to help
you and make you feel
better, but I can't because
I'm out of the dorms rn
I'm sorry

sadnessanddespair:
who's here today?
who isn't busy and is here today?

TapeDispenser:
Hmmmm...
Kirishima
Denki
Iida

Yeah, only those 3
I would reccomend Kirishima.
Because denki's perverted and
Iida probably wouldn't know
what to do...

sadnessanddespair:
I'm hugging u
the next time I see u
❤❤

TapeDispenser:
I don't know if I
deserve that, but I'll
happily accept it :)

sadnessanddespair:
Thank u Sero! I gotta go now

sadnessanddespair has been changed to grateful

TapeDispenser has been changed to BestTape❤

grateful:
I need to get going to Kiri's
room, but I'll see you later

luv u

BestTape❤:
love u too lol

_____________

You are now privately chatting with Manliest

bestcuddler:
Eiji
I love u
I need u 4 smth rn

Manliest:
What's wrong? Do you need something? I'm here if you do.
It's only manly of course!

You can come to my room, the
door's unlocked now!

bestcuddler:
.....
What if I told you I was
already at your door
before you unlocked it??

Manliest:
Did you need something
really badly? Are you okay??

bestcuddler:
I'm coming in

____________

You walked into his room, immediately spotting him on his bed and rushing over to him. Jumping on his bed, you tackled him with a giant hug and snuggled into him. "I needed you," you had managed to say with tears in your eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay (Y/n)?!" he carefully scanned your body for injuries before wrapping his arms around you.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just emotional right now because... well because I'm on my period," you had mumbled, slightly hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Oh!! Oh my god! Do you need anything? I can try to make you something if you'd like, or get you something!!" he started rambling. You shook your head and only hugged him tighter.

"No, I just really want you to be here for me. I want emotional support right now. My emotions are everywhere because my hormones are off," you had admitted to him.

"Okay, I'll be here for you no matter what!" he faced you with the biggest and brightest grin you've ever seen on him.

"Eijirou, you have no idea how much you mean to me right now," you leaned your head against his chest and sniffled.

He squeezed you tighter, letting you know he was there for you. You really appreciated the sentiment, but you just couldn't seem to keep your tears in no matter what. He rubbed your back gently as you let it out. You weren't sobbing; you weren't that emotional at the moment.

You were just thinking about everything that made you sad, nostalgic, or upset in general. This usually happened, but your stress levels soon decreased after being comforted by your favorite shark.

After you had calmed down and breathed out your last shaky breath, you just sat in his arms. You were both silent, enjoying each other's company for the moment. Relishing in the calming atmosphere. You looked up at him.

"I really appreciate this," you were staring at his eyes. You couldn't stop looking.

"It's no problem! I'm here for you no matter what. I'll always be here for you," he said the last part with a more serious tone.

Smiling to yourself, you looked down and bit your cheek. You went to look at him to see that he was still staring at you. He had a look of yearning deep within his beautiful eyes. Leaning in, you let him close the gap and you both shared a passionate and loving kiss. You both had cute pink blushes bloom on your face.

He was gentle with you, making sure you were comfortable. He didn't want to overstep any boundaries. After breaking apart, you looked away, a blush forming on your face. That was your first kiss with the boy, after all. It was your first kiss ever. You could honestly say that was probably the most loving and heartfelt kiss you've ever had. And you were definitely okay with that.

"That was amazing," you mumbled very quietly as you went to give him a giant hug that he deserved.

"What was that?" he had asked, genuinely not knowing what you had mumbled.

"I said that was my f-first kiss," you quickly covered up, but you weren't lying.

"Really?" he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, his other firmly around your waist. "It was my first kiss," he responded quietly.

"Wow, you're a g-good k-kisser," you awkwardly chuckled.

For someone who acted so confident all the time, you really were just a big softie on the inside. Maybe even a little fragile. His humbling blush only increased as he held you a little tighter.

The comforting silence surrounding you, and being in each other's warm embraces, made you both start to doze off. Soon enough, you were both taking a nap together while facing each other. Small but noticable smiles could be seen on both of your faces.

___________

Can you tell Kirishima is one of my favorites? Yeah, sorry not sorry. I love my shark, and I will not stop.
I like doing scenes, but tell me if you like them or not, I need to know. Here's some cute fanart I found of Kirishima
Bye 👌

I love him too much like holy shit.
I think it's an addiction at this point.
It's 2:02 am btw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 3.4K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
14.1K 234 23
This is dekuxocha(I didn't wanna do dis but why not) and thanks for the support
1K 23 49
So I usually write these after I'm done with the book. Because I'm a long writer. But I don't like not having the book done first. So here we are. ...
133K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes