Stranger Things x Reader Seas...

By graceasw

STORY LINE FROM STRANGER THINGS BUT ADDED PARTS FROM ME I would also recommend watching Stranger Things befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement

Chapter 21

12.5K 274 622
By graceasw

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this and give suggestions for other stories (they have to be stranger things related) thank you and enjoy!!

You woke up startled to see your mom looking at you. You looked around to see that you were inside a ambulance but the back doors were open and you weren't driving anywhere.

"Oh my god y/n are you alright!" Your mom exclaimed as she lifted your head of a medical bed. (Those beds things that ambulances use to carry people on yeah that thing) She looked at your face and wiped the remaining blood from under your nose. She pulled you into a hug as you sobbed some more into her shoulders, you noticed your dad come in and join your hug.

You later found yourself driving to a hospital, your parents told you that they had a surprise for you but they wouldn't tell you until you got there. When you arrived you were greeted by Hopper, your parents helped you out the car and walk over to Hopper. You looked down to see a bandage around your ankle, the ambulance must have done it. Hopper smiled at you and started talking. "How's the ankle kid?"

"Its alright, kinda hurts but its ok." You responded.

"I heard you were a real fighter today." He said patting you on the shoulder.

"Thanks." You said. "What's the surprise?"

"Guess who's back?" He smiled at you.

You instantly realised who he was talking about. "No." You said in disbelief.

"Follow me kid." He said hiding you through the hospital.

You reached a waiting room where almost each seat was full apart from a few where you and your parents could sit. Inside was Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Nancy, Mrs. Wheeler, Mr. Wheeler and Steve. You were shocked that Steve was there, you noticed his beat up face and you immediately felt sorry for him.

After a while of waiting Dustin had fallen asleep on Lucas's shoulder and Lucas had fallen asleep too. You and Mike both sat at the edge of your seats. You knew Mike had only one thing on his mind. Eleven. You could tell Mike had fallen completely in love with er over the past week and wouldn't be surprised if while they were talking he kissed her. Suddenly Jonathan entered the room, he looked over to you and your friends and nodded to you all. You stood up and helped Mike wake up Lucas and Dustin. When they woke up Lucas glared at Dustin and questioned why he was on his shoulder.

"Hurry up!" You yelled and you all started to follow Jonathan down the corridor.

He led you all to a room where the boys fought to enter first, they all ran in and yelled. "BYERS!!!" And you hard Joyce's voice reply. "Be careful!"

When you entered, you were still battling the pain from your ankle, you saw the boys stand up from where a boy lay. It was Will. The second he saw you his face lit up, so did yours. "Y/n!" He exclaimed weakly. You walked over to him as fast as you could and threw yourself on him. You hugged each other for a while until Jonathan interrupted. "You guys have been hugging for a while you know?" You and Will instantly broke apart, you stood next to Mike your faces red with embarrassment.

"What happened to your foot?" Will questioned looking down to your ankle.

"Oh nothing serious." You answer, smiling at him.

"You keep worrying Will." Jonathan smiled.

"You wont believe what happened when you were gone man." Lucas exclaimed.

"It was mental!" Dustin exclaimed.

"You had a funeral!" You exclaimed.

"Jenifer was crying!" Dustin exclaimed but Will didn't look as excited for that.

You hit Dustin up he back of the head then you spoke. "Troy peed himself in front of the whole school!" Will looked at you in amazement.

Will began laughing before he started to cough, you patted his shoulder. "You ok?"

"The demogorgon it got me." Will sighed.

"We know." Mike sighed. "Its okay. Its dead. We made a new friend. Her and y/n stopped it. They saved us. But she's gone now."

"Her name is Eleven." Dustin continued.

"Like the number." Will asked.

"Like how i was Six." You explained.

"Shes basically a wizard." Dustin whispered.

"She has powers just like y/n!" Lucas exclaimed.

"More like a yoda." Mike argued.

"She flipped a van with her mind and these agents were trying to shoot us." Dustin started.

"Then y/n made them shoot each other and she squeezed the brains out of their eyes." Lucas added.

"How many people did y/n control?" Will asked, he always made sure you didn't go past your limit.

"Just three." You respond.

"Then she controlled the demogorgon! She made it fall back and kept it on the ground and stopped it from reaching Eleven! And it was so much so she fainted and we were screaming her name and-" Dustin exclaimed forgetting Will was listening.

"Dustin!" You interrupted.

"You fainted!" Will yelled but then he started coughing.

You sat on the bed net to him and spoke. "Will, I'm fine. Trust me. I took a small risk thats it. I'm ok." You said making him calm down.

One month later

It was Christmas Eve, you were back in Mike's basement playing D&D, although you had thrown out the demogorgon piece because you knew it upset Will.

Mike was hidden behind his dungeon masters board and began talking. "Somethings coming. Something angry. Hungry for your blood. It is almost here."

"What is it?" Will asked.

"Its the thessalhydra, I'm telling you." Dustin looked at you all.

Its not the thessalhydra." Lucas sighed.

"Here we go again." You sighed sinking down in your chair.

I'm telling you its the thessalhydra!" Dustin argued.

Everyone was interrupted when Mike slammed a figure onto the table. "The thessalhydra!" He announced.

"For Christ's sake!" You yelled sitting back up again.

"Damn it!" Dustin yelled.

"It roars in anger! Will your action!" Mike announced looking at Will.

"What should i do?" Will looked at you all for answers.

"Cue Lucas." You mumbled pointing towards Lucas.

"Fireball!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Now Dustin." You mumbled pointing at Dustin.

Dustin thought to himself for some time. "Fireball the son of a bitch." He finally spoke.

"Oh we agree today do we?" You smirked. "Yeah fireball the asshole."

Will smiled and picked up his dice, he shook it then released to reveal a 14.

"YES!" You yelled as all the boys cheered.

"Direct hit! Will the Wise's fireball hits the thessalhydra. It makes a painful." Mike then imitated a creatures screech. "And then it crumbles to the ground. Its clawed hand reaches for you one last time and, and, and..." Mike waited for ten seconds then he fell to the ground showing how the thessalhydra would have died.

You all cheered you and Will hugged but then immediately realised then broke apart your faces red with blush.

"Y/n kicked the mighty beast and Lucas cuts off the seven heads, and Dustin places them into his bag of holding. You carry the heads out of the dungeon victorious. And you present them to Kind Tristan. He thanks you for your bravery and service." Mike continued.

"Hold on thats not it is it?" You questioned.

"No theres a medal ceremony-" mike started.

"Oh a medal ceremony? What are you talking about?" Dustin said with his sarcasm.

"Yeah the campaign was way to short." Lucas protested.

"It was 10 hours!" Mike yelled.

"Dude nothing made sense." You glared at him.

"It makes sense!" Mike yelled.

"Ugh no. What about the lost night?" You questioned.

"And the proud princess?" Lucas and Dustin asked together.

"And those weird flowers in the cave?" Will questioned.

"I don't know its-" Before Mike could finish Jonathan entered the basement.

"Jeez what's that smell? You guys been playing games all day or just farting?" He smirked.

"Nah thats just Dustin. He farted." Lucas smiled as Dustin glared at him.

"Trust me Jonathan they wouldn't dare around me." You smirked as you picked u your bag.

"Right y/n, Will lets go." Jonathan said to you both as you followed him up the stairs and waved goodbye to your friends. Since you lived so close, Jonathan would drop you off on their way home.

"Hey guys." Mrs. Wheeler said to you all with a bright smile.

"Hey Mrs. Wheeler!" You all said at the same time.

"Hey wish your moms a merry Christmas from me ok?" She asked.

You all nodded your heads and continued to walk to their front door. You were all stopped by Nancy before you could leave.

"Hey Jonathan wait up." She said as she appeared from upstairs. She handed him a small wrapped box. "Merry Christmas."

"Thanks. Umm. I'm sorry i didn't get you anything. I feel bad." Jonathan sighed with a small smile.

"No." Nancy interrupted him. "Its not really a present. Its a... Well you''ll see." She leaned into Jonathan and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. You and Will looked at each other with a smirk.

Nancy and Jonathan looked at each other for some time until Jonathan broke the silence. "Merry Christmas." They both said to each other.

As you walked out Jonathan passed the gift to Will to hold. When you reached Jonathan's car Will offered you the passenger seat but you climbed into the back.

When everyone was in the car as Jonathan was starting the engine he started talking to you. "How's your ankle y/n?"

"Its way better no pain at all." You responded as you fastened your seatbelt.

Will started to open the present Nancy had given Jonathan to reveal a new camera. "Whoa cool!" Will exclaimed.

You flashed back to when you saw Steve breaking Jonathan's camera and realised why Nancy had given it to him. Jonathan smiled at his gift and began driving.

When you reached your house you got out and started heading down your driveway. "Hey y/n!" Will shouted running after you.

"Yeah?" You asked turning to face him.

"Merry Christmas." He said handing you a present.

"Thanks Will!" You said looking at the present. "I have something for you too wait here." You ran into your house and threw your bag down. You then came back with a gift wrapped in Star Wars wrapping paper. "Here."

"Thanks!" He exclaimed.

You looked at Will and he looked back at you, he started leaning in closer to you. BEEP! Jonathan beeped his horn. "Will common mom is waiting!" Jonathan yelled.

Will glared back at Jonathan then turned back to you. "Sorry i have to go." He sighed.

"Its ok. Merry Christmas." You say smiling at him. He waved at you as he left and you ran back inside and put his present under your tree along with your other ones.

Your mom and dad had prepared dinner. You sat down with them and began helping yourself to some potatoes and turkey and gravy. You began telling them about your day and they told you about theirs.

All was well. But you were wrong. You were so wrong.

Thank you for reading!!! That was 1895 words!!! I hope you enjoyed and BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW!!!! 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 14.9K 21
BOOK 1 in the 'NINETEEN' series. " "hello?" nineteen flinches and turns around quickly. will's standing there, a baby blue shirt on. he does...
473K 10.7K 34
'I live in a man's world, and it's hard to thrive in a world that isn't designed for you' 'She's...too good for someone like me' (Steve Harrington x...
8.9K 237 15
Jim Hopper's niece, Delilah Hopper, moved to Hawkins after her parents died in a fire. Delilah was sent to live with Hopper after the accident and sh...
19.4K 331 29
Welcome to Hawkins, Indiana! (This is a Stranger Things x Female Reader with you thrown in the mix. This is only season 1, so only little romance is...