The Day We Met (Alexa Bliss X...

By DeathValleyRider

Scott Wilson's Career had taken him all over the indie scene from ROH to NJPW. After spending 5 years in Japa... More

Character Info
Debut
Building the Foundation
Smackdown Live
The Hometown Boy
This Can't be Real!
The light In the Tunnel
The Return Of The Reaper
National Day of Love
Elimination Chamber
Moving Day
The Power Couple
The road to Wrestlemania
Face to Face
Grandest Stage of them All
Meet the Parents
The Next Big Thing
This is a Nightmare
Date Night
I'm Coming For You
Biggest Party of the Summer
The Reaper's Birthday
No Days Off
My world is Crumbling
The Unlikely Hero
The Unbreakable Bond
Welcome to Hollywood
Respect Is Earned
War Is The Answer
I Love It When A Plan Comes Together
A War Needs Soldiers
Only The Strong Shall Survive
Til Death Do Us Part
With Arms Wide Open

The Bet

1.1K 21 65
By DeathValleyRider

OOC: I won't do this but very rare occasions but this chapter is dedicated to my buddy @alexrelatado.  

~Tuesday Morning~

Alexis woke up to an empty bed and she looked around as she didn't hear the shower running. She walked out  to the living room at the same time Scott walked in the house from the garage With Colby and Rebecca. Scott was carrying a coffee for her and as soon as Alexis seen the coffee she got really excited as she joyfully ran over to him. 

Scott: Someone is excited this morning. 

Alexis: You know how I love my coffee. 

Scott: Hopefully not as much as me tho. 

Alexis: *Smirking* Depends on what time of the day you ask me. 

Rebecca: Wow lad, getting out played by Coffee. 

Colby: Maybe she will leave you at the alter for a Starbucks. 

Alexis: All three of you are idiots 

Scott: *Holds his hand to his heart* I'm an idiot that is in love.

Alexis: *Rolls her eyes*  So what are the plans for today? 

Rebecca: These two couldn't come up with a plan because all they keep doing is being macho and trying to out do each other. 

Scott: I'm just saying that when the pressure is on I don't lose. 

Alexis: What are you blabbering about? 

Scott: Colby and I have been making bets these last few weeks and every time I beat him. 

Colby: You just been lucky. 

Scott: That reminds me we still have our Madden bet. 

Colby: Oh your on. 

Scott and Colby walked into the living room where Scott has his Xbox set up. They flipped on the system so they could play some madden with Scott picking the Colts as Colby went with the Bears. The two of them were playing the game as the girls just watched shaking their heads.

Rebecca: Geeze you two are like children. 

Alexis and Rebecca went into the kitchen and started making breakfast while they were have a little bit of girl time before they go out for their double date. Alexis reached over and turned on Scott's music to try and drowned out the guys trash talk.

Rebecca: So how is the baby thing going? 

Alexis: No such luck yet. 

Rebecca: I wouldn't stress over it, you two will make amazing parents. 

Alexis: Thank you. It was hard to get some free time on the road so I ask Steph to help with the schedule part but Scott was not too happy when he found out. 

Rebecca: I wouldn't worry about that either as Scott is not one to stay mad very long. 

Alexis: Yea but It bugs me when I know that I did something that upsets him. 

Rebecca: He will get over it.

~30 Minutes later~

Alexis and Rebecca just finished breakfast as they looked out in the living room to see Scott standing up and cheering for his victory. Alexis called them to the table and the men joined as they all sat down. Scott smiling at Colby before breaking the silence

Scott: So Colby, time to collect my debt. 

Colby: *Mockingly* Scott you are the greatest Madden player in the world and I wish I was on your level. 

Alexis: Stroking your ego much.

Scott: Hey a bet is a bet.

Rebecca: Have you two figured out were we are going tonight? 

Scott: We figured we could go out bowling. It would be a nice change of pace. 

Rebecca: You two are still looking to be competitive. 

Colby: Oh no way I would challenge this man at bowling, he would slaughter me. 

Alexis: I bet we can beat you two. 

Scott and Colby: *Laughing* Really? 

Rebecca: Yea what? 

Alexis: Yea, I bet that tonight me and Rebecca can beat the two of you at bowling. 

Scott: *Smiling* Ok your on. What are the stakes? 

Colby: I don't know dude. 

Scott: Come on, you can bet Rebecca that if you win that you get to be the man in the relationship. 

Rebecca: *Spits out her water* After that comment I can't back out now. 

Colby: we can't lose. 

Alexis: We will talk about punishments at the alley. 

Scott: *rubbing his hands together* That will work, I need time to figure the best punishment for the goddess. 

They continued to small talk while they finished eating their food. After Scott cleaned up for everyone they all went into the living room and started watching a movie so they could pass the time before the battle of the sexes.  Alexis laid her head on Scott's shoulder and kissed his neck which sent shivers through his body as he covered his neck with his hands.

After the movie was over the two couples went their separate ways to get ready for tonight. What Scott didn't know was Alexis had a few tricks up her sleeve to make sure she comes out the winner tonight. After Scott finished in the shower he went over and got dressed while Alexis hopped in the shower. 

~One hour later~ 

The four of them were ready as they climbed into the car and Scott drove them all the to bowling alley. When they got there the men paid and they went and found their lane. They were changing into their shoes when the subject was brought up. 

Scott: So what are the punishments you two chose? 

Rebecca: If we win, then first you two can no longer bet each other. 

Scott and Colby: Ouch. taking all the fun out of everything. 

Alexis: And the second one is *With a Grin* You have to do WHATEVER we say for a month. 

Scott: Good thing that neither of those are going to happen because when we win, my punishment for Alexis is that she cant tease me until we get married. 

Alexis: *Shocked* No that's not fair.

Colby: And Rebecca has to do the thing that I been asking about. 

Rebecca: *Wide eyed* I should have known you would pick that.  

 Scott: Do we have a deal? 

Alexis and Rebecca: Deal!

As Scott was placing his bowling ball on the rack Alexis came over and whispered in his ear. 

Alexis: *Whispering* I want to add that if you do win, I'll wear your favorite outfit of mine whenever you want. 

Scott could feel his legs begin to shake as he walked over to the bench to sit down. Colby was looking at Scott like he was absolutely crazy. 

Colby: You alright man? 

Scott: *Snapping back to reality* Huh, oh yea lets kick their asses. 

Colby went first and was able to knock all the pins down and the two guys celebrated but it was short lived as Rebecca was able to follow up with a strike as well. As Scott walked up to the lane he looked over to Alexis who gave him a wink and a grin. Scott looked back at the lane and was only able to knock down two pins. Scott stood there for a second to clear his mind as he rolled the second ball which he was able to knock down the rest of the pins. Alexis was able to knock down 8 pins with her two shots before she sat back down with Rebecca and the two were whispering to each other. 

Rebecca: *Whispering* I hope you have a plan because when Scott gets his focus he is going to kill us.  

Alexis: *Whispering* He said he was good under the pressure so just try to keep doing what your doing and I will take care of mister Wilson. 

Scott: Your up Rebecca. 

~Half way through the game~

The men have a small lead and were talking about how sweet the victory is going to be. Scott sat down next to Alexis as he was waiting for his turn. As he was about to get up Alexis lightly ran her fingers down his back causing his legs to give out from underneath him. The ladies laughed as Scott tried to walk to the lane straight. He went to roll the ball but lost focus and threw the ball in the gutter. Scott tried to get focused back on the game but Alexis has been playing mind tricks with him the whole time. 

Colby: Scott what are you doing? We are going to end up losing if you don't focus. 

Scott: I am trying man, Alexis has her spell on me. 

Alexis Giggled but it didn't last long as Scott was able to knock down all ten pins on the second throw. Scott walked passed a pouting Alexis as she went up to the lane and was able to spare. She turned around as the girls started to celebrate again. The game began to turn in the women's favor as Colby and Scott both could not follow up on the their end which left the girls only eight pins behind. 

As they were nearing the end of the game the girls would need Scott to miss the strike if they wanted a chance to win . Rebecca nudged Alexis and she got up to walk over to Scott while he got up on the lane. 

Alexis: Hey babe can I give you a kiss for good luck? 

Colby: Scott don't fall for it!

Alexis: *Giving Scott her cute face* 

Scott: Of course. 

Alexis pulled Scott in for a passionate kiss before kissing his cheek which lead to his neck. Scott tried to pull away but the goddess leaped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist. Scott was trying to fight the temptation for as long as he can but he could feel he legs starting to become jello. Alexis hopped off of him and walked back to her seat as Scott leaned against the ball rack to try and compose himself. After a few minutes he took his shot and was excited until the ball fell in the gutter at the last second. 

Alexa jumped up in excitement and blew a kiss at Scott as he went to go sit down. Alexa only needed eight pins to tie and nine pins to win. Scott and Colby both watched as Alexis threw her only strike of the night and that all but sealed the game for the women. She turned around to see a shocked look on Scott's face as he is realizing that he lost. Alexis walked over and gave Scott a peck on the tip of his nose. 

Scott: How did we lose? 

Colby: Dude she kept you off your game all night. 

Alexis: *Rubbing Scott's Face* And my plan worked like a charm. 

Scott placed his hands on his forehead while he was looking at the ground and all he could hear is the women celebrating. After they took the shoes back and were heading out the door Scott could hear Alexis clear her throat. 

Alexis: *Smirking* As my first request I want  you to carry me out to the car on your back. 

Scott: Really? 

Alexis: What you said a bet is a bet. 

Scott: *knelt down* As you wish my lady. 

Alexis: I could get use to this. 

Scott carried Alexis out to the car and he sat her down as they all climbed in the car. The whole ride home the group was poking fun at Scott that he had lost the bet. Scott still couldn't believe it as he just kept shaking his head. By the time they got back to the house it was pretty late so Scott went into the house and fed the animals before the two couples went to their separate rooms for the night. 

After Scott got changed into his night clothes he laid down in the bed and was waiting for his fiancée to get done in the bathroom. When she opened the door Scott's jaw fell open when he see that the only thing that Alexis was wearing was one of his t-shirts. She did not speak a word as she walked over to the bed and climbed on top of Scott giving him the idea of what was going to happen next. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 601 21
(#1) in Alexa Bliss on November 26, 2018 - November 30, 2018 After catching his girlfriend for 3 years cheating on him, WWE Superstar Alex Auditore h...
157K 1.6K 32
Destined to be friends, fate separated the two due to circumstances out of their control, one went to WWE and the other to the indies. How will fate...
13.7K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
41.1K 842 29
This is my 4th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy! (Cover by - @QueenZain3)