π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝

12.2K 706 359
By Princiyasultana

A/N:

Warning: Rape but not rape.

Doesn't make sense, right? I know. So please read at first then you'll understand but if you can't read violence at all then I request you to skip this one.

Thank you 💜

Long chapter so let's get it......!

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung has been searching for his car keys for the last 15 minutes in his office. Today is the day to meet Mr. Ro, his client whom he didn't like that much. But his father requested him for the first time so he can't deny that. 

He always drives to his client by himself or they fix the place in this hotel. He never brought anyone with him. He likes it that way. And today he is going to be late if he won't find the key in the next five minutes. 

"What the fuck!" He shoves a drawer harshly as he curses loudly. His mind isn't working in a good way as it is piling with several thoughts.

How that horrible person can be important to his father? Why did his father especially call him for that man? They don't have any business in China so why is his father giving him that much importance?

All of these questions are roaming inside Taehyung's mind from that moment when his father called him that day.

The red-haired takes his phone up from the desk and calls Yoongi. The phone rings for two times before the elder picks it up saying, "Hello, Tae?"

"Good afternoon, hyung. Can you tell me where my car keys are?" Taehyung asks rather delicately despite being so irritated with the situation. No one could ever say that he is frustrated like hell inside. 

"Yes. It's in your car right now. Where are you? I'm waiting for you in the parking lot. I'm driving you, tonight." Taehyung frowns. 

Yoongi hyung is coming with me? But why? 

"But why, Hyung? I go…"

"I know. But today I'll be there with you. I'll drive you back home as well. It's important, Tae." The red-haired's heart starts throbbing slightly. 

Why is it that he needs security all of a sudden? Who is this man? 

His eyes land on the little clip which is basically a knife which he bought from Indonesia for his own safety and it is also very beautiful. Taehyung doesn't know why but he put that knife in his bag without thinking twice. 

The red-haired check himself out through the mirror for the last time before moving out from his office, a habit that he got since Jin trained him. He goes to the parking lot and gets inside the car. 

Seeing Yoongi's firm expression, his heart starts beating at a fast pace. Suddenly someone's face starts screening before his eyes and suddenly an urge to hearing his voice grows inside his heart. He doesn't know why but the situation is disturbing him inside. 

"I'll be there waiting for you. As per the contract, he can have you only for 2 hours after that you can come out if you want, okay?" Yoongi explains while driving. He doesn't even give a glance to Taehyung who says nothing just nods. 

"If….anything happens, just give me a call." Taehyung clearly understands the nervousness in Yoongi's tone but he doesn't question. He will, once he gets back after this shitty appointment.

They reach the resort after 30 minutes of driving. Yoongi stops the car right before the huge gate. Taehyung takes a glimpse at the area. The resort is quite far from the city and almost at the end of the city. 

There is nothing far away from here and on the opposite side there is just a huge jungle. No neighbourhood, no sign of humans around here and the resort is like a huge mention. 

Taehyung slides down the window glass of the car and notices several guards standing right before the gate. Scanning him and Yoongi for a moment, they open the gate.

They enter the gate which is somehow giving the exact similar feeling to Taehyung when he entered 'Hell and Heaven' for the first time. He looks at Yoongi whose expression is rigorous. His heartbeat accelerates as he takes a deep breath to calm his nerves down.

You're strong enough, Tae. Nothing will happen.

Taehyung never felt like this before. He is feeling like the boy who was crying like a mess in his first day of prostitution journey at the age of 13.

He is experienced now, he is famous now but that thought doesn't calm his trepidation at all.

Taehyung steps inside the big mansion with Yoongi. He thought the man named Ro is quite rich, but he really didn't expect this.

He is quite big than the word "rich". 

"Welcome! Welcome! Mr. Kim. Mr. Park?" Taehyung hears the words as soon as he stands in the living room. But the overexcited voice becomes a questionable one when Ro looks at Yoongi who is standing right beside Taehyung.

Yoongi looks up at the stairs from where Ro is coming down and gives a small smirk as he replies, "Good to see you too, Mr. Ro."

The man frowns but laughs shortly which seems completely fake to Taehyung as he rolls his eyes. Ro comes forward and moves his hands to have a handshake with Yoongi which they did. 

"I thought Mr. Kim never brings anyone with him on his work time?" Ro eyes at Taehyung who frowns looking at him. This man surely did his research before contacting Taehyung.

Yoongi looks behind at Taehyung and looks back at Ro as he answers with the same calm tone, "Yes, he doesn't. But today he is not feeling that much good so his father appointed me to be with him here. I'm going to drive him back home after two hours."

The expression of that purely Chinese faced man changes for a second. Taehyung understands that he is utterly pissed with the presence of Yoongi. And he acknowledges that they may have already messed up with his some kind of a plan that they don't know yet maybe.

Though Taehyung tried to maintain his personality and tried to be positive about this situation. After all, this man is his client and he paid millions for him. He never disrespected any of clients and Ro won't be out listed as well. 

So he flashes a sweet grin and comes a little closer to the man as he says whispering to his ears, "I don't like to waste my time, Mr. Ro. You wanna do it here or shall we move anywhere else?" 

Taehyung looks around the mention while saying that. Anyone would say he is drooling while watching the rich luxurious mention but the truth is his eyes are scanning every single corner of the mention. His observation mind never fails him.

The white big teeth of that foreigner man flashes brightly as he looks at Taehyung with pure lust and replies, "Sure, darling. Come on."

He takes Taehyung's hand in his and the red-haired looks behind at Yoongi who gives a short nod and sits on one of the many couches. Taehyung looks at the man who is still flashing his big smile and they go upstairs. 

Ro walks through a long corridor and Taehyung loses his count how many rooms he has passed just now. They stop at the end of the corridor and then Taehyung watches the guards standing outside the door. 

Ro motions Taehyung to come inside the room but the ethereal boy stops him. He pushes himself on Mr. Ro intentionally as his thigh starts rubbing the others crotch area which makes the old man yelps and he whispers sensually, "I don't like if anyone hears my moans."

Ro looks at both of his guards and gives a signal to them to go away. They nod and instantly leave the place. Taehyung flashes a big smile now and they both enter the room.

The room is huge. Double than Taehyung's one. It is filled with several luxurious things and Taehyung hates it. There are so many things which are making the place dark and suffocated. The red-haired slowly walks forward as he observes the room. 

Suddenly he feels a tip of something which he sures is a dick poking over his clothed ass and his breath hitches. He is about to turn around but can't when two hands lock him in place tightly.

"You smell so good." Ro whispers in Taehyung's ears and the red-haired realizes the man was drinking before he came here.

The smell of his mouth makes Taehyung gag in disgust. 

He forcefully smiles and tries to get out of the other's hard grip but surprisingly that old man is quite strong. Taehyung feels a tongue sliding on his ears and it doesn't make him feel good at all. He feels like the man is intentionally doing it. 

"Me. Ro….can we….can we take it slow, please? We have a lot of time, right?" Taehyung tries to voice up as he says, still struggling to get out of the other's grasp.

"Yes, we have a lot of time and I want to use every second, darling. After all, I paid millions for you." Taehyung frowns at that statement. 

None of his clients ever said something like that. They used to worship him or at least gave him respect. Taehyung is used to ruling his clients as Jin taught him. He is not used to these dominative behaviours from his clients. Even if anyone did this before, he had instantly left that place.

Ro harshly pushes Taehyung on the bed which makes the younger yelps from the sudden action. He tries to maintain his posture even then. He looks up at the male who is now buckling his pants and Taehyung gulps in his mind. 

He doesn't like this, he doesn't want this. He is feeling humiliated and the sight of the man's hard dick which is smaller than a rat makes Taehyung almost throw up on the bed. 

When something doesn't work out from your heart, every little fault starts seeming bigger to you. Taehyung is currently feeling like this.

He didn't like this from the very first sight of his and his great sense of observance made him think something fishy which is going to prove him right in a moment now.

The old man walks forward which makes Taehyung leans backwards more and his eyes get bigger when Ro states, "Suck my dick, darling. Show me how good of a whore you are, yeah?" 

Taehyung's eyes become red in anger as that word 'whore' burns inside the tan skin of his. He hated this word. No one has ever called him that, he made sure of that in his 10 years of experience.

At first, Jin used to do all this but after 2 years, Taehyung himself starts maintaining all these. He had some standard when it comes to his clients and this man right here is nowhere up to that standard. 

"Mind. Your. Language." Taehyung states as he stands up. Ro's eyes get bigger in surprise as he watches Taehyung's every movement.

The red-haired maintains his tough look with the other as he says, "We are the whores for whom you pay millions because your sweet little wife can't satisfy you or you need more than one…."

Taehyung rambles as he comes closer. His stern tone makes the old man so shocked that he steps backwards slowly. 

The red-haired steps closer as he raises his finger and trails, "We are the whores who take your little dick inside us which can't even turn on a fucking dog, you little piece of shit!"

Taehyung raises his voice and the old man clenches his jaw at that insult. He looks at Taehyung with his bigger eyes but the red-haired hasn't finished yet as he says again, "How dare you to call me a whore, huh? I'm here to please you, that doesn't mean you can call me anything you want."

Taehyung's finger taps on Ro's chest deeply as he says, "I see you've researched a lot about me then you should've known that Kim Taehyung doesn't like disrespectful persons. And you Mr. Ro…."

Taehyung pauses as he takes a breath and then says in his deeper tone, "...is way down than that. If you can't respect yourself, try to respect the humans who give you the fucking satisfaction that you probably can't even return!" 

Pindrop silence devours the room as the two male glare at each other with heinous eyes after Taehyung's powerful insult.

The red-haired spits bitterly after that as he states, "We are done here."

He is about to walk away but a harsh hold makes him stumble back on the couch which was beside them. He looks up at Ro with startled eyes who is now fuming in anger. His face becomes red and Taehyung understands something wrong is going to happen now. He slowly puts his hand inside his bag to take his phone but Ro was quick to throw the bag far away from him.

"What did you say? My dick can't turn on a dog, huh?" Ro's deep dark tone runs a shiver down on Taehyung's spine as he visibly shudders. 

He tries to move backwards but there is no place to go now. He is trapped on the couch. Tears start forming in his eyes as he starts feeling helpless all over again like he felt 13 years ago when he saw his parents burning in the fire before his own eyes.

He is feeling helpless like the day when his uncle sold him in 'Hell and Heaven'. He is feeling helpless like the day when he saw his best friend leaving him forever. 

Taehyung looks at those eyes which are now gawking at him and in a matter of seconds he fills his mouth full of the other's dick and it makes him smother badly.

He doesn't know how that happened. Just a second went and everything changed. He feels his jaw is aching badly as it'll break at any time as the old man is holding it tightly. 

"Let's prove how my dick can turn on a dog like you, yeah? Oh! my mistake. You're a fucking bitch, right darling?" Taehyung's hands raise up to shove the man but the said male is quick to grab them both with his one hand as he starts thrusting hard inside Taehyung's mouth. 

The boy who is known as an ethereal beauty and is also famous for his personality arrow looking like a boy who is fighting for his own life. Taehyung was having breathing problems. The gag was making him choke for air but the old man wasn't near to stop his thrusts. 

"Yes. Like that. Take your daddy good and full, you little slut!" The man shoves more hard as he trails breathing deeply, "You like that, huh? Do you like that rough thrust, darling? Let's kill that filthy ego of yours today, yeah baby doll? Come here. You just made my work easy, sweety" 

Ro pulls his dick out and Taehyung throws tons of spit on the floor as he starts coughing dangerously. He tries to even his breathing and stands up from his position but before he can even move a step the old man picks him and throws him on the bed.

Taehyung tries to scream badly but his breathing can't give him permission to even utter a word. He tries to protect himself by throwing his fist and legs but the animal-like male is holding him tightly and starts opening his pants.

A tear slips from Taehyung's eyes as he feels weak. He hates this feeling. This man is bringing his every fear back which he had buried a long time ago. Taehyung tries to say something but his vocal cracks up and it comes like a whisper. 

He closes his eyes and almost gives up when Ro harshly grips his dick that gives Taehyung so much pain that he can't even explain in words. He hears the other's muffling curses. That old male is mumbling some bad curses to him as he spreads Taehyung's legs and lines himself in between. 

At that moment, two faces flash on Taehyung's mind back to back. One, his little best friend 'Kuku' and the other is 'JK'.

He doesn't know what his brain is signalling him but those two pictures are like telling him to fight back. They are screaming.

He clearly sees Jungkook's face and it can be his hallucination but he is sure that he sees tears in his eyes. And all these happen in just minute maybe because Taehyung doesn't feel anything inside him yet. 

He quickly opens his eyes and catches the sight of a belt which is probably this foreigner. He doesn't know how it happens but the next thing he remembers, the old man is lying on the bed and his expression is something that Taehyung will remember till his last breath. 

Taehyung has wrapped the belt around Ro's dick and hands tightly. He tightens the grip which makes the man scream in agony. Taehyung looks devilishly at the man as he clenches his jaw. The male was screaming loudly, some curses are also coming from his mouth occasionally that makes Taehyung put the man's shirt inside his mouth.

The younger stands up after that. Balancing his weight, he tries to steady his breath. He slowly goes to the nightstand and drinks a jar of water in one go. Ro is still screaming but can't move an inch. If he tries to move, his dick will be hurt badly.

Taehyung was never a weak person, after the time when he accepted his fate. He was never vulnerable after that time. He knows how to protect himself, how to maintain his personality before thousands of people who are actually some oriental garden lizards in real.

He also has learnt some self-defence tricks from Jungkook in the past month. They used to play boxing matches with each other playfully and with that, he has learnt some tricks.

Taehyung believes today, if someone saved him from that human who is worse than an animal is only because of the black-haired male. He doesn't know why he saw Kuku suddenly but he believes it was a signal from them. They made him feel worthy once again.

Taehyung puts on his pants and then looks at the male whose eyes are now blurry with water. That grip on his dick is surely killing him. 

Taehyung smirks evilly as he leans down slowly and says in his deep tone, "If I see you around even 1000 feet from me, I swear to you, I'll kill you into pieces." 

Ro's eyes get bigger as he looks at those ashy irises which are burning with fire. No one would ever believe the fact that Taehyung can give a threat to someone like that.

The younger himself never knew this before that he can be so devilish but a situation can make you anything. Anyone should turn into anything they like if it's come to self-protecting.

The red-haired spits on the man's face as he turns around and takes his bag from the ground. Without any second glance, Taehyung leaves the room. He tries to maintain his expression as he doesn't want to make the guards doubt anything right now.

He gets downstairs as soon as possible, holding the urge to just run away from this place. Yoongi stands up as soon as he notices Taehyung and his face becomes pale looking at the younger.

He realizes something bad must have happened but he doesn't ask anything as he runs behind Taehyung who has already walked past the main door. 

They get inside the car and Yoongi starts driving without a word. When they reached far away from the resort and when the resort was nowhere to their sight, Yoongi pulled off the car. He looks beside Taehyung who is looking outside like a dead body. 

"Tae? Are you okay? Tell me, what happened?" Yoongi softly more like nervously asks as he places a hand on Taehyung's shoulder which makes the younger boy jolts up in shock. 

Anger takes over Yoongi's body as he understands what might have happened but he needs Taehyung to voice up. So he holds Taehyung again with his soft grip and turns him aside so that the younger can face him.

"Baby, please tell your hyung. I'm here. Tell me, what happened?"

Taehyung looks at Yoongi. No words come from his mouth as the younger breaks down badly. Taehyung hugs Yoongi tightly and cries. The elder doesn't stop him. He knows Taehyung needs to let it all out. Yoongi can deal with that man later.

But little did they know, someone else is already showing that man a living hell that he would never like to imagine in his present life, the afterlife and every other freaking life. 

______________________________

A/N:

They just made my day 😍😊💜

A pretty boy 💜

Another pretty boy 💜

I love his smile 😊💜

Happy bunny 💜💜💜

The way he drank water after winning each round, my God! He owns that mood 😏

bunny under a bucket 🥺💜

Why don't you kill me already, Kim Taehyung? 🙃

Olle baby 🥺🥺💜💜💜💜

______________________________

Hey there pretty people,

I hope you liked today's chapter. If you did then please give a pat on that star icon. 🤗

Forgive me for my mistakes and please let me know how did you feel in the comment. 💜

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Have a blast and God bless you always 💜

See you on next FRIDAY till then be happy and safe.

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 755 21
"Why don't you just go and continue whatever you were doing, just leave and fuck that girl" you said as you gathered your courage and talked back to...
507K 18.9K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
117K 4.4K 103
The boys being obsessed over Yoongi and trying to make him theirs. Gang au. "Can't we take hi-" "Gosh Namjoon we can't take every guy with us you c...
4.1K 223 19
Taehyung - I don't know what's love is.... but i want youπŸ”₯❀πŸ”₯ . . . . Jungkook - Will you love me? will you stay with me forever.....πŸ’œβœ¨οΈ . . . . T...