Tragic Love ✔️

By deaths_angel_15

#1 in @yeslordhunkyhair contest!!!!!! What happens when Sophie disappears?What will happen? A tragedy or a ha... More

Disclaimer
The Ultimate Sleepover
Fitzypoo gets mad
The Plan
Wait this isn't the tragic part......
Now this is the tragic part.
The Planting
The surprise
Keefe's side of the story. (Part 1)
Keefe's side of the story. (Part 2)
Reunion
The truth
The talk with Grady
A happy start
Epilogue
Title change
Update: Sequel in 2021!!!!!!!!

Worried

513 9 4
By deaths_angel_15

"Has anyone seen Sophie?"Biana asked."Nope, not since we saw her talking to Keefe."Dex said."I think she went out to get some fresh air, after I talked to her."Keefe said."Hm, I better go check on her and see if she's okay."Lihn said, then she walked over to the balcony, calling Sophie's name."Well anyone want's some mallowmelt?''Della asked, walking over. "Mm, I would love to have some-""GUYS!GUYS!"Lihn shouted, huffing and puffing as she she ran over to them."What is it?"Tam asked. "Its-Its Sophie, I've called out her name more than ten times but she's not there."Lihn replied."What!"Keefe shouted."She can't be gone, she should be around the house or something.Let's go search." The others nodded, running around Everglen, trying to find Sophie.In the end, everyone reported that they could not find her."Could she have gone back to Havenfield?"Biana asked. Alden shook his head, "I hailed Edaline and Grady already, She's not there."Suddenly, Fitz grabbed Keefe by his collar,"What have you done to her?""Nothing.But we better go and hail the Collective."Keefe said.""I'll do it." Dex offered.

.....................................................................................................................................

"We have been searching for her and the place we have located her is in one of their hideouts." Mr. Forkle's voice rang throughout the room."What are we waiting for? Let's rescue her now!!" Keefe shouted. Mr. Forkle shook his head," We cannot do that, we must form a plan. Tomorrow bright and early, meet us at Alluveteere.""But-""No but's Mr.Scencen, since the neverseen have taken Sandor down too, we must take careful precautions and then take action."Keefe gritted his teeth but replied,"Fine."

.....................................................................................................................................

Keefe's POV:

            I'm so worried. What am I gonna do?If Sophie get's hurt, I rather much die myself. I must save her.No worrying about myself, rather much worry about Sophie. If I have to die for her I will, its because I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 516 40
⚠️ STRICTLY NO REPOSTING ⚠️ What will happen when Taeyang fall in love with the girl that always comes in his dream?And what will he do to get the dr...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
13.3K 354 10
Learn How To Lucid Dream In Just A Few Steps. Information is not mine .All has been gathered from the internet . Credit goes to: elf ltd and @world-o...
332K 10.2K 46
Texting Stranger Things :))