for all the evil within || bs...

By omiluvr

aizawa shouta x male!oc (bsd and bnha/mha crossover) a devil as they would describe him, a man with blood fi... More

character profile of oc
000
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
NOTICE.
NOTICE #2 (I'm back!)
015
happy new year! (and back for more)
016

004

2.9K 105 18
By omiluvr

[ thoughts ; dialogue

[ kyouka izumi ] 

I shake the umbrella to remove the water droplets due to the rain. I looked behind me to see Midoriya and Iida who just arrived with me as well. I nod at them who simply greeed me good morning. 

"How are you, Kyouka-chan?" Iida asked me and I shrugged my shoulders as we continued to walk to class. "You're a person with few words huh?" Iida said and I nod as a response. 

"I just talk when I need to." I simply said and they just sweat dropped at my response which made me turn to them. "But I talk alot when I become close to you." I said and they just smiled. 

"That's good, we'll look forward to that." Midoriya said and I nod to them. 

We entered the classroom and sat onto our seats. While we were waiting for the first bell to ring, the rest were talking about how they were recognized right after the sports festival. 

"You also got some screen time right Kyouka?" I looked at Sero and nod. 

"Of course, she was the one who went on full ahead Bakugou." Mina said and I shrugged. 

"Didn't think that it would get much attention anyway." I said and looked at them. 

"You did just get into a full fight with Bakugou who was shown to have a hard time with you." Ojiro said and Bakugou snapped. 

"What did you say!?" 

As the first bell rang, Aizawa-sensei entered the classroom. I noticed that he didn't wear his bandages anymore and as well as Tsui-chan who voiced it out. 

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment." He said as he scratched a part of his cheek. "More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today." 

Once he said this, the entire class stiffened to wonder what we were going to do for today's homeroom. I just stared at Aizawa-sensei to know what will happen for today unlike everyone else. 

"Code names." 

He simply said and the rest celebrated at how exciting it is, unlike me of course. As the celebrated, he used his quirk for a second to calm the class down. 

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to send offers to first years like you shows them that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if the interest dies down by graduation." He explained. 

"So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Hagekura asked and Aizawa-sensei agreed. 

Aizawa-sensei then proceeded to view the the total of offers in our class. Showing the vast difference between the few people who actually got offers and the top two students in the classroom, the number being opposite to their standing in the sports festival. 

"People were actually scared to ask for the guy that was chained to the pole, ya know." Sero said and Bakugou being Bakugou, snapped. 

"What were the pros afraid of?!" I smiled to myself as I always found him funny despite of his short tempered tendencies. 

I looked at the board and I wasn't that surprised that there were no offers that came for me. No one really wanted to take someone who's specialty is martial arts and claims for their quirk be speed. 

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will be participating in internships with pros." Aizawa-sensei said and I just looked out the window, and let his words come in one ear and out the other. But I also was shocked that we will still be going to have internships despite not having offers. 

"As the hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it," Aizawa-sensei stops when someone slides the door and another, female voice finishes his sentence. 

"...you'll have hell to pay later!" I looked at the door to see Midnight-san. 

Some of the boys immediately perked up at her attendance, blushing as they see her usual revealing type of hero costume. 

"Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society. And they end up becoming professional hero names!" She explained and I tilted my head as it was resting on my palm. 

"Midnight will be making sure your names are okay because I am not good with that sort of thing." Aizawa-sensei says and takes out his sleeping bag to then sleep into them. 

"When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete imagine of what you want to be like in the future. And you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say that names and natures do often agree. Like 'All Might' for example." He says and I received the whiteboards that were being passed around. 

I looked at the piece of whiteboard that was in my grasp and sighed to myself. I'm not that much interested in these types because all I have to do while I'm here is keep track of the League of Villains to this school while Kuramoto-san had to look through as he worked with the Police. 

"Ok, after you're done present it out front." Midnight announced and everyone sweat dropped. I just stared at the white blackboard that was in my grasp, thinking on what I should do. 

Once Aoyama and Mina presented theirs which was an awkward start, but good thing Tsuyu had gotten a good response from Midnight-san. Kirishima as well has gotten a good response, showing that he is ready to take the burden from the hero name which made me think. 

'Am I ready to even take the burden of Demon Snow?' I thought to myself and sighed. 

As coming from my past, the ability that I got was something I hated because it ruined my life at the same time. How can I be someone in the light if I can't even use my ability without it being a reminder of the people that it killed? 

After Kirishima, Jirou got up and basically just explained her quirk. Shoji came up and did a play on words which I thought was very clever. As more and more people came up to the podium and said their hero names which were either creative, simple, questionable or even plain laughable like Bakugou's. 

"King Explosion Murder." He said, with venom on his tongue as he said it. I chuckled to myself especially when Midnight disregarded his thought. 

As he took his seat, I was next. I flipped the whiteboard and showed everyone that I would simply go for the name, "Kyouka" Just like Todoroki who used his own name. 

"Are you sure about this?" Midnight asked and I simply nod. She hesitantly nod and sent me back to my seat. I stared at the whiteboard as I sat, remembering the various things that came to mind with just the simple call of my name. 

"Kyouka, you are an assassin and the Demon Snow is living proof of that." 

I gasped to myself as I remembered that, my breath is suddenly heavy and I can't breathe properly. I looked around the room to see that everyone was looking at me even Aizawa-sensei and Midnight-san. 

"Kyouka, are you alright?" Midnight asked and I realized that I was standing up, maybe an impulse when I gasped. I nod, hesitantly and sat back down again. 

[ meanwhile in the staff room ] 

Cementoss was checking his emails and finds another one that recently just came in. He opened it and had his eyes widen. He immediately printed the copy of the email and rushed to where he was planning to go to. 

[ back to the classroom ; third person ] 

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, I'll go back to talking about the internships." Aizawa stood up and faced the class. "They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among the forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties." He finished. 

As for the final words, before the bell rang, Cementoss barged into the the classroom, almost breathless. 

"Cementoss? What are you doing here?" Midnight asked and the other pro-hero stood up straight. 

"I have an offer for Kyouka Izumi." He simply said and handed Aizawa the paper that was in his hand. 

"What's the big deal? It's just another---!" Aizawa lets out a surprised noise which made everyone shocked aside from Kyouka who had no interest at this point. 

"Why Eraserhe--- Yokohama!?" Midnight was supposed to read on why Aizawa got surprised but blurted out the first thing that she read which was Yokohama. "This! This is the legendary Agency that only exist on Yokohoma!" Midnight said as she continued to read through the email. 

"Huh? What's that?" Kirishima asked and got a reply, from the person he least expected. 

"There's a reason why they're surprised." Bakugou spoke up and turned sideways to tell them. "Yokohoma was isolated during the time quirks began or became a thing. As generations passed by, it was decided that a person with quirks cannot live there as a pro hero or as a villain since it was a trap, having all those quirkless people be with people who had quirks was dangerous. But suddenly one day, all these people showed up in Yokohoma and had a detective agency that can protect the people that are quirkless." Bakugou finished but someone else but in to join giving out information.

"Armed Detective Agency is a group focused on solving crimes which are considered too violent or difficult for the Military Police to handle. They had a whole division in the government who will watch over Yokohoma regarding quirks but in there, it's called abilities. Only people who have a permit from the Gifted Special Operations Division can go inside the city and use their quirks. Even pro-heroes can't go and simply use them. That's how special it is." Todoroki said, giving more information as to why the said Agency is special and why the pro-heroes are making a big fuss over it. 

"The only question is," Bakugou said and stood, facing Kyouka who simply looked at him blankly. "Why is someone who had no offer from pro-heroes themselves, got an offer from the legendary Armed Detective Agency?" Bakugou said and everyone looked at him, silently. 

No one wanted to admit it even the pro-heroes because Bakugou was true in that aspect. As legendary the Agency is, why would they hire a girl who simply has martial arts skills and has super speed? If that was their expectations or priorities, then they can get anyone from this classroom of even in the simple hero classes from simple high schools. 

Aizawa who snapped back into reality, looked at Kyouka who simply had a blank look on her face which made him suspicious. 'It was as if she knew all these already but why would she know about a legend when she came from America?' He thought to himself.

"Izumi." Aizawa called out to the student who looked at him. "Meet us all pro-heroes before you go home." He said and dismissed the class without even getting an answer from the girl, making it seem like an order. 

Kyouka pulled out her phone and started texting someone, that someone is Kuramoto Yuuji. 

Kyouka: 'Why did you scout me? I thought I just had to go into an normal agency?'

Kuramoto: 'I have a bad feeling about something especially when we just finished the guild incident. I wrote that email don't worry.' 

Kyouka: 'The teachers are starting to become suspicious of me, what do I do?' 

Kuramoto: 'Calm down, I'll be there before school ends. Just don't say a word to them if they ask you anything about the Agency before I get there.' 

Kyouka sighed to herself and looked outside the window. 

'Is this start of a catastrophe?' 

~~~ 

[ timeskip to the end of the day ] 

Kyouka got her bag and headed to the conference room and knocked on the door. She flinched when she saw that almost all of the pro-heroes that worked at UA were there, All Might, Eraserhead, Midnight, Present Mic, Vlad King, Recovery Girl, Cementoss, SNipe, Extoplasm, Power Loader, and of course, The principal. 

"Have a seat, Izumi-san." Principal Nezu said. Kyouka nod and headed to the single seat in the middle of the rectangular table. 

"We called you here regarding the Armed Detective Agency that claims to be some of the most powerful Agencies even though they are no pro-heroes." Nezu said and took the printed email. "Do you know of this? Your classmates said something right?" Kyouka then nod once again. 

"Excuse me." Someone from outside the door said and everyone was confused though Principal Nezu let them in only to reveal Kuramoto Yuuji. "Sorry for the intrusion but I feel like I also have a say in this issue." He said and stood beside Kyouka. 

"What do you mean?" Midnight asked and the male smirked. 

"President, please come in." Kuramoto said and a male with silver hair who was wearing a green yukata shocked the pro-heroes. "This is Fukuzawa Yukichi, the president of the Armed Detective Agency." 

When Kuramoto introduced Fukuzawa to them, they were all shocked. Not just the fact that the Armed Detective Agency has scouted one of their students but the fact that the President of the said Agency which is considered legendary in the name of its own is just groundbreaking to them. 

"Sachou!" Kyouka stood up and Fukuzawa just stared at her which made her sit down. 

[ author's note : ok idk the spelling of it but it just feels right to use the japanese version instead of putting president skdjhf ] 

"I came here because I wanted to ask personally as to have Kyouka Izumi work for us in terms for her internship. I can assure you that nothing bad will happen to her." Fukuzawa said and Present Mic raised his eyebrow. 

"How can you reassure that when your agency is responsible for handling the most violent and difficult cases that the military police can't even handle?" He asked and Kuramoto only smirked which caught the eye of Eraserhead. 

"I didn't scout her knowing that she isn't capable of that." Fukuzawa said in all seriousness while Kuramoto was laughing inside. 

He knew that in a way Fukuzawa was joking but also true, he believed in Kyouka's abilities and him saying that was something that caught Kyouka's ears. Despite knowing that Fukuzawa is doing all of this just to convince the faculty that Kyouka is going to ADA for the internship, Kyouka knows there's something that's going on to the point that Kuramoto had to bring the president. 

The pro-heroes looked at what was happening, one of their students, a suspicious guardian to say the least and the president of one of the most ideal agencies across the country. 

"Alright then." Nezu said and almost everyone turned to him. "The internship is used for the students to have first hand work with the pros themselves, having to experience what they experience on a daily basis. So I think they know what they're getting into." Nezu said and smiled at them. 

"Please just take care of our student, that is all I would like to ask to you." Nezu said and Fukuzawa simply nod. 

"Don't worry, she's in safe hands." Fukuzawa said and took out an envelope. "The Gifted Special Operations Division would like for you to read these carefully and sign these." He handed them the envelope which contained some files. Nezu nod and proceeded to read them carefully. 

As he did, the three were in a discussion only they shared. 

"You could've done this yourself you know, Kuramoto." Fukuzawa said which caught the attention of the pro-heroes. 

"Hmm? I could've done it the more intense way than you did, Sachou." He said as he smirked, little did he know that Aizawa was watching in on him carefully. 

"You just had to make me go here saying that there's an emergency then here I am realizing that this is something you could've handled." Fukuzawa said as he rubbed him temples. 

"And here is the part where you would say that I should be glad that I called you out here and negotiate with them and not me." Kuramoto looked at the president who sighed. 

"Are you two...?" Vlad King asked which caught the attention of the two. 

"You didn't tell them?" Fukuzawa asked the black haired male who just chuckled nervously. "I told you that you can reveal yourself didn't I?" 

"Sorry." Kuramoto sheepishly smiled and Fukuzawa rolled his eyes. 

"Kuramoto Yuuji is a part of the Armed Detective Agency." Fukuzawa said and Kuramoto smiled at them. 

"What!?" Present Mic, All Might and Midnight yelled and they were shocked with the information given to them. 

"I bought Kyouka-chan here when she expressed great desire to be a hero so I also recommended her to our president here." Kuramoto said and everyone couldn't react properly. 

Once everyone has calmed down and Nezu has finished signing certain documents (were probably fake but they had to do everything so that it seems reasonable), they left the conference room, leaving the school. 

[ aizawa shouta ] 

I looked around the room for some reactions just to clear out my thoughts. 

"So, he's from the famous Armed Detective Agency huh?" Vlad King said and Midnight sighed. 

"Basically, he had more potential than us pro-heroes." She stated and All Might coughed. 

"But for some reason, I can sense something different despite knowing he's from the good side." He said and looked at the door. 

"What is it?" Ectoplasm asked and All Might sighed. 

"He just has this certain aura around him that, um," All Might looked hesitant to continue but Cementoss reassured him that it's fine. 

"I get the feel that he's the type of person that won't hesitate to kill, either for orders or for his own entertainment." 

[ end of chapter 4 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 129 17
Makima finds herself in a strange world after receiving the highest honor of being consumed by the Chainsaw Man. It was certainly a fascinating place...
686 29 1
Aizawa finally pins that infamous wolf that's been wandering the streets of Masutafu during the night. He pays the price with the horrific bite on hi...
68.9K 2K 11
↳ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 two complete opposites go against what is expected of them and fall in love. 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦!!¡¡ Bad language Unde...
35.9K 603 19
I am not good with descriptions. Characters, settings, images and Videos belong to their respective owners unless I drew or made them.