mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XIV: my mummy
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVII: yuna
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVII: soft mornings
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXI: key
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLI: pancakes and cookies
XLII: don't wanna leave
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
where have I been? (june 6 2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LVIII: late
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXV: waiting game
LXVI: won't be long
LXVII: on his way
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research
lxxi: uncles

XXXII: laundry room

10.5K 312 172
By lvndrkookfics

*this chapter contains mature scenes. read at your own risk* 

"She really likes that toy," Yoongi laughs, watching Chunhei put her toy dog next to her on the couch. 

I watch as she climbs onto the couch, places a blanket on both her and the toy, and grabs her Switch. 

"Mummy! Come play with me!" Chunhei calls. 

I untangle myself from Yoongi's grasp and head over to the couch, holding a plate stacked with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. 

Ever since I agreed to move in, Yoongi had been clingier than ever. And I absolutely loved it. When I had first met Yoongi, I saw him as a quiet person that kept to himself. I would even go as far as calling him intimidating. 

For the past few days, I'd been thinking about a lot of things. I've been thinking about Yoongi and Chunhei. I've been thinking about our relationship and how many people would think that we're moving too fast. And I've also been thinking about my future. 

"Mummy?" Chunhei taps on my shoulder, bringing me out from my daze, "Are you okay?"

I shake the thoughts away from my head and smile softly at my girl, "Mummy's okay, love. Let's play!"

an hour later

A few rounds of Mario Kart later, Chunhei is passed out and snoring softly at my side. I giggle as I slowly stand and lift her into my arms. I turn the Switch and the TV off and head to Chunhei's room, running into Yoongi on the way. 

"She fell asleep?" Yoongi laughs, placing a kiss on Chunhei's forehead and sneaking one on my lips. 

I nod and steal a kiss back, "I'm gonna bring her to her room so she can sleep comfortably."

"Okay, I just got off the phone with my mum," Yoongi explains, "Come to our room after."

"Our room?" I quirk an eyebrow up, earning a gummy smile from Yoongi.

"Yes. Our room, YN."

I laugh softly and continue on to Chunhei's room. 

I finally enter and carefully place Chunhei on her bed and placing her fluffy blanket on her. As I'm leaving her room, I notice her laundry basket was full and decide to take it to the laundry room. We're leaving in a few days and Chunhei will need her warmer clothes washed and ready to be packed. I make a mental note to do laundry tonight or tomorrow. 

On my way to the laundry room, I pass Yoongi, who's laying comfortably on the bed scrolling through his phone. 

"Baaaaabe, where you going?" Yoongi whines, getting up from the bed and chasing after me. 

Yoongi grabs my waist as soon as I enter the laundry room, "This isn't our room, jagi. I wanted cuddles."

I laugh and place the laundry basket down and turning around to wrap my arms around Yoongi's neck, "Chunhei's laundry needed to be done. I figured we could do it before we left so we'd actually have clothes to wear." 

"Laundry later," Yoongi mutters into my neck, "Cuddles first."

"Do you have some laundry too, Yoongs?" I joke, ignoring his advances. 

"YNNNN, laundry can wait," Yoongi lifts his head up from my neck, moving to place soft kisses on my jaw, "I can't."

"Min Yoongi!" I smack the back of his head, "Chunhei is literally sleeping in the other room."

"Didn't stop us last time," He fires back, moving down to suck on the sensitive part of my neck. 

My cheeks flare up in red as I give in, tilting my head back to give him more access. 

"Mm, good girl," Yoongi swoons, moving his hands under his hoodie that I was wearing, "Let's move it to the bedroom. I don't think sex in the laundry room will be fun." 

I gasp and smack Yoongi's chest.

"I'm just being honest, YN!" Yoongi defends, "I like you better in bed." 

The blush on my cheeks doesn't let up as I let Yoongi lead me into the bedroom. As soon as we enter, Yoongi lifts me up and placing me on the edge of the bed. He pushes me down onto the bed and hovers over me, our lips only a few centimeters away. 

"Good God," He rasps out, "I could take you right here." 

I lean up onto my elbows and close the distance between our lips, "Then take me." 

I let out a yelp as Yoongi crashes his lips onto mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth. 

"Shh," Yoongi hisses, sneaking his hands under my hoodie and lifting it off, "Wouldn't wanna wake up Chunnie, right?" 

I let out a stifled moan as he finally takes of my hoodie and placing soft kisses onto my chest and the tops of my breasts, "Yoon, please." 

"I know, kitten," He moves to remove my bra, "I'll give you whatever you want." 

I whine as Yoongi removes my bra, my nipples immediately hardening at the cold, "Shirt off, Yoongs." 

Yoongi removes his hands from my breasts and quickly takes his shirt off, throwing it aimlessly across the room. 

My hands roam down and land at his sweatpants. I moan as Yoongi takes on of my breasts in his mouth, the other in his right hand. 

"Yo-Yoongi," I arch my back, giving him all the access, "Feels so good."

"God, you're beautiful," Yoongi groans, switching to my other breast. 

I bite my lip as Yoongi sucks and nips on my nipple. My hands rest on the top of his sweats where I feel him slowly growing. 

Yoongi's hands move to my leggings, moving to remove them. 

"Yoongi," I whine, causing him to stop. 

"Are you okay, love?" Yoongi moves up so we're face to face, "Is this okay?" 

I nod and hide my face in his chest, "Wanna make you feel good."

Yoongi lets out a soft "fuck" after processing my words. 

"Are you sure, kitten? I don't want you to feel like you have to," He coos, placing a kiss on the top of my head. 

I lift my head up and nod, flipping us so Yoongi is now sitting on the bed. I remove my leggings and throw them to the side, moving down on my knees. 

"Fuck, YN," Yoongi groans, as I spread his legs open. 

Yoongi lifts himself up, helping me remove his sweatpants. Throwing his sweats to to the side, I gasp as I come face to face with the growing tent in his boxers. 

I place small kisses on his thighs while teasing his length through his boxers. I move my hands up, slowly peeling his boxers off. 

I gasp as Yoongi's hardened cock springs up from its confines. It's not too long, but very girthy. Yoongi lets out a moan as I wrap my right hand around it, my hand barely wrapping around the whole thing. The tip is angry red and oozing with precum. 

"Fuck, YN," Yoongi moans, his hands finding my hair. 

I move forward and slowly take the head in, using my tongue to tease his tip. I lick the precum from the top and slowly remove my mouth from him. I swish the precum around my mouth for a bit, mixing it with my saliva. I open my mouth and let a glob of precum mixed saliva fall onto his cock. 

"You're gonna kill me," Yoongi pants, stroking my cheek. 

I giggle and spread the saliva around his cock, giving the head a teasing squeeze. Yoongi throws his head back as I wrap my mouth around his length, using my right hand to pump the remaining that I couldn't fit in. 

I slowly start bobbing my head, moving my hair out of my hair. I moan as Yoongi grabs my hair and pulling it into a makeshift ponytail. I bob up and down, trying to fit as much of his thick cock into my mouth. 

I switch my right hand with my left, using it to jack him off. I spit on his dick again, getting it as slick as possible. I lift his dick up and wrap my mouth around his balls, alternating between them. 

"Fuck, YN," Yoongi pulls at my hair, "Have you done this before?"

I give his balls one last suck and lick up the underside of his cock. I take in a breath and look up at Yoongi through my lashes, shaking my head. 

"This is your first time?!" Yoongi moans as I nod and take his cock back into my mouth, getting as much of it in. 

I slowly move down, fitting almost all of it into my mouth. Yoongi groans as I start bobbing once again. My left hand goes to fondle his balls, rolling it and squeezing it in my hand. 

"Fuck," Yoongi whines, "I'm gonna cum, YN. Fuck don't stop." 

I bob faster, going all the way until his whole cock is inside my mouth. 

"Holy shit, you're fucking good at this," Yoongi pulls my hair, causing me to moan around his cock, "Fuck I'm gonna come, YN. Don't stop, baby." 

I move my mouth to his balls, my right hand going to work on his dick. 

"Fuck, YN I'm gonna cum," Yoongi lets go of my hair and moves his hands to my face, "I'm gonna cum, YN. I'd get off if I were you." 

I shake my head and move back onto his dick, bobbing and stroking faster, "Want it, Yoongs. Cum in my mouth, please." 

I deep throat his length one last time before Yoongi is moaning loudly above me, "I'm cumming!" 

I take his cock out from my mouth and stick my tongue out, tapping the head of his dick on my tongue, "Cum for me, Yoongs. Give it to me." 

Yoongi lets out one final groan before his cock releases white ropes of cum onto my waiting tongue. 

I pump Yoongi through his orgasm and moan when he stands me up and places me on his lap, "Show me, baby girl."

I open my mouth and show him his cum inside my mouth. Yoongi groans before pulling me into a kiss. 

We pull away and I tiredly place my head onto his warm chest. 

"You're fucking crazy, YN," Yoongi laughs, "That's literally the fastest I've ever came from a blowjob."

"It was fun," I giggle softly, closing my eyes and snuggling into his chest. 

"You're a literal goddess, YN," Yoongi wraps his arms tighter around me, pulling us further into the bed and pulling the covers over us. 

"An afternoon nap sounds great," I sleepily whisper as Yoongi wraps his arms around my naked frame. 

"Go to sleep, YN. I love you," is the last thing I hear before my eyes flutter closed. 

a/n: OMG IM FREAKING SCREAMING still can't write smut lmaooo 

also, the word cock sounds a bit better than dick, in my honest opinion hehe 

ANYWAYS, I apologize for the lack of updates this week. I recently started working again! I work from 7:30am to like 3:00pm and I usually am very tired after which means I've been slacking off on updating :( BUT I'm getting back into the routine and HOPEFULLY will be on a more consistent update schedule. 

as per usual, I love all of you very much and appreciate all your amazing comments and votes! we've reached 8k reads and I actually screamed when I saw this. if you're a new reader, hello and welcome to Mummy!! if you've been here for a while, thank you for continuing to read and support. you're support means the world to me and I couldn't have asked for more amazing readers. ily all so much!! 

qotd: top three Kpop bands? 

my answer: BTS, ASTRO, and TXT! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Our Fate By rei

Fanfiction

3.2K 366 34
Ms. Lee is a busy lady, the only daugther of Versatile Music Ent.' CEO. She's a famous model. Min Yoongi, is a former member of the famous group that...
321K 10.6K 29
She has the looks, the brain and the popularity but she had one flaw, she was a gangster at her old school. Now, she planning to change her image at...
229K 10K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
283K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...