The Wimpy Kid Vs The Bully.

By xLadyBirdx

Ben has never got bullied before in his entire life but as soon as he reaches the 8th grade his life becomes... More

The Wimpy Kid Vs The Bully
Chapter 2 (Two)
Chapter 3 (Three)
Chapter 4 (Four)
Chapter 5 (Five)
Chapter 6 (Six)
Chapter 7 (Seven)
Chapter 8 (Eight)
Chapter 9 (Nine)
Chapter 11 (Eleven)
Chapter 12 (Twelve)
Chapter 13 (Thirteen)
Chapter 14 (Fourteen)
Chapter 15 (Fifthteen)
Chapter 16 (Sixteen)

Chapter 10 (Ten)

176 8 9
By xLadyBirdx

All chapter's are edited by @Deesk118 be sure to check them out :)

Chapter 10 (Ten)

"Hello, Yes Mr Jackson i'd like for you to come to my office immediately." she hung up.

Within minute's their was a knock from behind the door.

"Who isit?"

"It's me Mr Jackson."

"Oh come in."

He opened the door, to only find me, Alice, Drake and Garry sitting down worriedly. He looked as if he had no idea what was going on, but we will all find out when Mrs Grappe explain's to him.

"So...Mr Jackson right?"

"Yes..."

"So from what I've heard, it's been said that you let Drake physically abuse Alice and Ben in lesson? when you clearly know that it's school policies that no child must be hit within premises or out premises."

"B-b-b-but i thought they were just play fighting, you know man to man!"

"HITTING A GIRL IS NOT "MAN TO MAN" ! Also the science lab isn't a wrestling arena!, well i guess we don't have enough time. This can be dealt with when we re-open school after the summer holidays. Everyone get out of here and i don't want to see any of you fighting on the street's either. Have a good holiday" 

"yeah yeah we will" we said simultaneously.

Letting Drake out first of course, didn't want to get in any more damage than i am now. It seemed like everything was being put on Drake and not Garry. After Drake, Garry kindly existed Mrs Grappes' office whilst me and Alice followed from behind. Alice closed the door behind her, just leaving Mr Jackson and Mrs Grappe alone. I was so excited school was finally over. No more bullying, no more fish oil thanks so much for that, and probably new school shoes. 

"So what you got planned for Summer Alice?" i said cheerfully.

She just ignored me. It was a shame too since we both had to go to the same bus stop. Luckily Drake and Garry went to a different bus stop but they were already leading behind us way far back. So there wasn't really any chance of me getting bullied on the last day of school. Since Alice didn't want to talk to me i guess this was the perfect time to think of my plan for Drake. I started to build up my pace since Alice didn't seem like she wanted to speak to me, managing to get to the bus stop before her.

                I sat on the red bench of the bus stop whilst i waited for the 97 to come until the sky began to close in and little rain drops trickled from the top of the bus stop stand. I didn't have a coat or umbrella or anything, which i didn't really want to wear since i was stinking like fish and dead bodies. I got up from the bench and walked up to the end of the pavement just to check if Alice was there which she wasn't. I was quite upset since i was going to start the summer with a rainy day and a lost friend. As much as i hated rainy days i sure didn't like loosing my best friend.

   The 97 pulled up at the bus stop, i started to jog but a bit faster just in case it rode off, like it usually does. I got on it, watching the step that was at the front of it since i normally stumbled and banged my lump. For some reason my lump just wasn't getting anywhere. The fish oil only made it stink and look like it was going down when it really wasn't. I tapped my oyster card on the beeper as usual and took a seat at the front of the bus near where the elderly people are supposed to sit.

   Their was a lot of traffic ahead of me, since whenever it rained thing's moved slower. For once i just wished i was being bullied. I know it may sound weird but i was so bored out of my mind, i just wanted some sort of action to take place. Looking out the misty window, writing my name on the window as it just got covered up. Their seemed to be something going on with the road's maybe some road work. But i was too tired beside's i was so close to school. So since their was nothing to do i just dozed of in the bus, folding up my leg's on the seat as i pushed over to the seat near the radiator. But that was just the most biggest and stupidest mistake i probably made !

   I was awoken by a loud crash. Didn't even realise i slept on the bus. Getting off of the seat stretching my short  arms back and forth making sure my whole body was stretched out. I looked around to see where i was but my vision was quite blurry. So i used the end of my sleeve and rubbed my eyelids as the crust fell onto the ground faintly. I looked out of the window, only to find it was so dark. It had stopped raining, but their were still puddles on the ground and wet leave's. I was so confused in where the hell i was so i went to ask the bus driver who seemed to be half asleep.

"Excuse me" as i patted his shoulder.

"Excuse me, Sir, hello.. i need help. Hello.. SIR!!" i panicked. 

"Oh sorry, what seem's to be the problem?"

"May i know where i am please?"

"Well this is the last stop which is Camden."

"WHAT!" i screamed.

How the hell did i get all the way to Camden, my mum would probably be so worried. I was so frightened as well.

"What's the time?"

"Erm, it's ten minutes to eleven."

I was definitely going to be in a heap of trouble.

"Do you know how to get to Leyton from here."

"Yea, but it's a really long journey. It would take about 7 hours from bus, and the last night bus just left unless you can catch up to it. If not the train station closes in about 30 minute's, you can take the underground train it will only take you 3 hours." he explained.

"Thank's so much." 

He nodded his head, and opened the bus door for me. I was so happy and so angry. Maybe by the time i get home my mum wouldn't be so worried. I have never been out this late. The latest I've ever stayed out was 4:00. Apart from that any later i got in trouble. No matter if it was the weekend or weekday. But sometime's i got to stay out longer when i was with my mum. But in this case she was nowhere to be seen.

"Camden Train Station will be closing in 1 hour 30 minute's." Announced the train caption.

I needed to hurry my ass to the station. Barging pass by people as they barged me back. Some of them were hard to barge since they were just big and muscular and i was small and flabby. The tip of my sock's got wet as i stomped in the puddle's. I arrived at the train station where a big tall man stood beside the ticket stand.

"Do you have a ticket young man?"

"No. But i got my oyster card."

"Ok, tap your oyster card on the beeper then."

I tapped my oyster card on the beeper as it read invalid. What was going on? Why wasn't it working? it was working perfectly fine for the old lady who rushed pass me to tap hers. I tried again as i thought luck was on my side. But seeing as it only said invalid again it clearly wasn't.

"Have you topped up your oyster card young man?"

"Why would i do that?" i asked confused.

"Because that's the only way you can get on the train or unless you have a ticket in which seeming you don't have."

Uh oh. How to hell was i supposed to get home now?! I shoved my hand down my pocket as my trouser's slid down to the side a bit, revealing a bit of my blue pant's. Their was nothing in there. Therefore i checked my other pocket, so as my bag but still no money. Not even a penny.

"I don't have no money sir, how much isit"

"well I'm afraid you can't board this train and it's £2."

"Wait ! but it says children go for free."

Yes, and i was a child !

"Yes they can. But just to make sure your a child let's see some id."

I gave him my oyster card with pride thinking that would let me go on the train.

"Sir.."

"Yes"  i said as i proudly stuck my chin up high.

"From this no child under 11 has an oyster card. And from this your oyster card expires in 2013. Which is when your 16 and that's only 3 years. So referring from this your 13 years old. Sorry but it's either you have a ticket or money on your card or there is absolutely nothing i can do to help you."

"What! No! But! You got it all wrong! No it's a mistake!" i  panicked.

"Sorry Sir, Now if you may could you please move aside so other people can go through please thank you."

What was i going to do now? It was already so late, i had no idea where i was, i couldn't get home since i had no money on me or my oyster card, all buses where gone, and it even looked as if the rain was starting to trickle in. Oh God please help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 79 10
Isabella Daniels is sixteen and just living each day. She's been to hell and back. She's been beaten, bruised, brutally violated... And yet she manag...
80.5K 3.3K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
222 0 23
She was a shy naive girl when everyone first met her or so they thought. After that first day of school they start to notice that she's different the...
110K 5.5K 49
He's cold, insensitive and rude... But why can't I stay away? ******************** My love life was the last of my problems. Last year, bullies, pen...