Falling slowly then all at on...

By CaitlynKennedy7

When Caitlyn's big brother introduces her to 5 seconds of summer, will she fall for one of them? What happens... More

Falling slowly then all at once ( 5SOS & Ashton Irwin )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
.Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
author note
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 57

200 4 0
By CaitlynKennedy7

I follow Ashton pushing through people and making our way to the boys. I look at a small table and see my bright blue eyed best friend. Luke. He instantly stands up and looks at me. He walks to me. I scrunch up scared somethings gonna happen.  I feel arms wrapp around me and squeeze me so tight. I look over and see Lukes blond hair. I squeeze him tight back. I miss this. A lot. He pulls back and looks at me. Michael soon rushes over and spins me around in a hug. I giggle and he puts me down. Then comes Calum he just kinda stands infront of me. I wrap him in a hug. I can practiclly feel his smile. 

I say " I missed you guys, so much. "

Calum says " We missed you to. "

I look at him and back to Luke. 

I say " Are you both wearing my shirt? "

Luke says " Its was Calums idea. "

Calum looks at look all weird.

 He says " What no it wasnt!'

I say " Boys its okay. Hahaha "

I get tapped on the shoulder, i turn and smile. I pull my big brother into a hug and hold him tight.

He says " I missed you. "

I say " I missed you to Niall. "

My feel my phone start vibrating. I pick it up and quickly go out the exit thats next to us. I see its Daniel.

C-Caitlyn D-Daniel

D- Caitlyn?

C- Yeah whats going on. 

D- I have great news.

C- Yeah ok what is it.

D- They want you and Victoria to start right away. Even have your own tv show together. 

C- What.

D- You dont even hav to audition for the x-factor!

I scream litterally. Next thing i know Ashton is by my side asking all these questions.

D- They  want you to come in as soon as possible to start filming for the trailer thingy. 

C- Oh my gosh. 

D- ill let you think about it.

C- Thanks.

We hang up and i turn to look at Ashton. 

He says " What. "

I say " Remember how i told you i auditioned for the x-factor? "

He says " Yeah what about it? Did you get it? "

I say " They want me to star on a tv show with Victoria Justice. They want us to start right away."

He says " What thats great Caitlyn. "

I say " Ashton i have to do it. Its something i love but you know thats gonna be hard. "

He says " How? "

I say " You on tour and me filming. Theres a very high chance that we wont get breaks together. So when ones on break we have to go with the oher unless your going to see your family."

He says " Hey hey hey. We will get through it. You let me do what i enjoy so why wouldnt i let you. We get through everything together and this isnt gonna effect us. You go do what you enjoy. "

I say " I love you Ashton. "

I pull him in on a hug and hold him tight. We kinda just stay there for a little bit.

He says " I love you to and i promise this will work out."

I smile and we pull back. We go hand in hand back inside. I sit down next to Ashton and join the conversation they are having. 

I say " Wheres the other boys. The vamps people? "

Calum says " Around here somewhere. "

I look over at the bar and see that its packed. 

I say " Right well, im gonna go help out. They look busy. "

I give Ashton a kiss and start walking over there while putting my hair up. I get behind the counter and start taking orders and fixing them.

" I thought you went home. "

I say " You know those boys over there. The famous ones? "

She says " Yeah one direction and 5 seconds of summer. '

I say " Ones my brother and ones my soon to be husband. And then my best friend. "

She says " No way. Prove it. "

I say " How? "

She says " Go over and talk to them. They have body gaurds. "

I say " Okay come on. "

I grab her wrists and lead her straight through the gaurds and over to my seat. 

Ashton says " I thought you were gonna go work. "

I say " Well i had to explain to my boss that your why i left early. She didnt believe me so now im prooving it. "

My boss says " So witch one is witch. "

I point to Ashton.

I say " Thats my boyfriend. "

I point to Niall.

I say " Thats my brother. "

I point to Luke.

I say " Thats the best friend. Then the rest are really good friends as well. "

My boss says " Okay we gotta get back. come on. "

I wave bye to everyone and get back to making orders. I look up and see Bradley staring at me.

He says " Your beautiful you know. "

I say " Thanks Bradley. "

He says " So your a fan. "

I say " No. We know each other if you think long and hard about your very first video shoot, and when 5 seconds of summer offered you guys that job of the opening act. "

He kinda just looks at me for a moment. His eyes light up once he relises. 

He says " Your Caitlyn. Right? "

I say " Indeed i am. "

He says " Wow, your so so different but i like it. "

I say " Thanks. Its all in the hair and clothes. Im still me. "

He says " Thats good. Can i have something good to drink. "

I say " Yeah ill make you something. "

I start maiking his drink. I look up and see the other Bradley who saved my life. I smile and start making his normal drink. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.1K 15
You're an American teenager who just moved to Sydney, Australia. As you go throughout your days at your new school, you meet 4 wonderful band boys, C...
655 136 34
Hailey goes on a trip with her 3 best friends to a cruise ship to see her favourite band 5 seconds of summer. She can't believe this is all real. But...
232K 5.6K 26
TRIGGER WARNING "I can help you. We can all help you as long as you let us," he whispers sympathetically, trying to calm me down. More tears well up...
896 15 14
Ally was living with Jay her brother from The Wanted, but when Nathan moves in, her best friend, does she start falling for him? Then when she meets...