Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 34

3K 59 3
By perks_eos1800

May 3, 2019

"I can't believe we all got detention"Tori frowned as all of them walked out of the school.

"Not me"Noelle sang while sipping on her large iced coffee making all of them glare at her.

"Ms. K seriously needs to get laid"Andre sighed.

"We can set her up"Beck shrugged looking at him.

"We can?"Andre asked.

"Of course we can"Beck chuckled as Noelle laughed.

"I got set up once too"Cat then said twirling some hair on her finger.

"Really?With who?"Tori looked at Cat.

All of them looked at Cat waiting for an answer but Cat just shrugged as they all facepalmed.

"Now I have to celebrate my Saturday in detention"Jade grumbled as the others groaned realizing it also.

Noelle just smugly smirked at them knowing she doesn't have detention and will be celebrating her weekend on New York.

"Oh stop that"Tori punched Noelle's arm making the older whine a little as she noticed Noelle's smirked.

Noelle then just shrugged cheekily before sipping on her coffee then her gaze landed across them and seeing the familiar Tesla.

"Ohhhh, I gotta go now"Noelle turned to her friends.

Jade then looked ahead seeing Harry's car making her smirk at Noelle as the others started teasing.

"Aww boyfriend picking up girlfriend"Robbie cooed.

"I'll see you guys next week"Noelle waved at them as they all waved greeting her goodbye.

Noelle then start walking towards Harry's car as some students greeted her making her smile at them and said some hi's like it's a normal thing well it is a normal thing but she's used to it.

Then suddenly, some guy forced their selves on her making her halt to stop as the guy starts flirting with her.

"Get out of my way"Noelle smiled realizing that this is one Jake's asshole friends before swiftly moving away from him.

Going out of the campus, she waved a little as she saw some papparazis taking pictures of her before laughing softly seeing one of the paparazzi stumbled.

"Are you okay?"Noelle asks as she crossed the street then the paparazzi held out a thumbs up making her smile.

Then, she arrived on Harry's car before opening the passengers seat seeing Harry who is waiting inside.

"Hey, Angel"Harry smiled as she went inside closing the door.

"Hi"she softly smiled leaning over the arm rest to press a kiss on his check making him smile"Want some?"

"What's that?"Harry asked as he started the car while motioning to the cup on Noelle's hand.

"Iced coffee"she buckling her seatbelt before motioning to it while looking at Harry.

"No thanks, kitten"Harry said as she nodded while he started driving away, "Had a nice healthy beverage earlier"

Noelle just laughed at him knowing how healthy Harry is before sipping on her coffee as her hand unconsciously went to her cross necklace and fiddled with it.

Minutes after,Harry noticed Noelle got quiet while still sipping the iced coffee and fiddling with the necklace making him think that there must be something wrong.

"what are you thinkin' about?"Harry asked slipping a hand on her thigh startling her.

"Huh?"She looked at him.

"You fiddle with your necklace if you're thinking some something deep"Harry said glancing at her as she mutters an Oh, "Talk to me, Angel"

Noelle sighed putting down her iced coffee on the cup holder between the driver and passengers seat.

"Is it about the gala?"Harry looked at her as he stopped at the Red light.

"It's just.... I know I attended one of these when I was more younger"Noelle ran a hand through her hair before leaning her head to the seat, "But now?I'm going as a 20 year old grown girl,without my parents"

Harry smiled at her squeezing her thigh softly,"I'll be with you the whole night"

"Harry.... You know we wont go as a date"Noelle turned her head to him.

"I know that, darling but you can always walk with me and Alessandro"Harry said rubbing his thumb on her jean clad thigh, "besides Alessandro is already hinting that he knows you'll be with me the whole night"

"I don't wanna be clingy"Noelle frowned.

"You won't be"Harry replied as he starts driving as soon as the green light lights up, "besides you're my baby, Noelle, it's normal"

Noelle pouted as she felt her heart beat fast at his words making her chuckle a little, "You really know your way of words huh, Mr. Styles?"

"I aim to please, Ms.Noelle"Harry smirked gripping her thigh a little.

-

Liked by HarryStyles,KylieJenner,ArianaGrande,
AnneTwist and 2,937,927 others

NoelleEve: im glad I didnt join detention with the others

27,937 comments

AndreHarris: you had to say it?!
Fanacc1: aww have a safe flight bb
WesDowney: who's the lucky one?Me cause I have the whole house by myself
NoelleEve: good for you WesSterling, atleast I have Harry
WesDowney: what a meanie,I'll tell Harry about this
Fanacc2: lets bet Harry took this pic
Fanacc3: typical sibling fight

May 4,2019

Liked by LucyHale,HarryStyles,Jefezoff,
AMDowney and 1,038,279 others

KurtTT: i cant with them T_T

58,027 comments

Fanacc1: the content we need
Fanacc2: bow down to King Kurt
Fanacc3: she's sitting on his lap!This is not a drill,someone make a compilation of her sitting on his lap
Fanacc4: Kurt being the biggest Heve Stan
ArianaGrande: fanacc4 no me

A/N
Hello,Its Summer here.
So,I really dont know if Robert and Susan went to a Met Gala party but this is fiction,so lets just think that they did lmao.

Thank you for reading.

All the love,S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...
2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...
9K 97 37
"You're so innocent; I feel like I'm punishing you." "Teach me, Mr. Styles." I drawled. Harry crossed the floor quickly. "What has gotten into y...
63.4K 1.5K 95
I should have fixed my hair, checked my makeup. I should have made sure the obvious tears that even I didn't realize I had shed were cleaned from my...