Krennic x reader

Galing kay sips___tea

You are Galen's oldest daughter, who is around 19 when you are taken back with your father by Krennic to work... Higit pa

Chapter 1 ~ Back To The Empire
Chapter 2 ~ Drinks
Chapter 4 ~ Alcohol
Chapter 5 ~ Sitting
Chapter 6 ~ His quarters
Chapter 7 ~ Marrage
Chapter 8 ~ The Imperial Ball
Chapter 9 ~ Jyn

Chapter 3 ~ The lists

223 3 0
Galing kay sips___tea

Krennic was not kidding about that list, you where summoned to the bar around four hours later and he sat you down and wanted you to list all of his talents.

You said random stuff, hoping it would fuel his ego as he slowly fed you alcahol, soon you where tipsy, feeling laughter coming on, trying to suppress it you stop drinking.

After your had finished with the list Krennic seemed very pleased, his ego was obviously massive by now as he leant back on his chair and downed the drink in his hand.

'What do you find attractive in a suitor?' he asks suddenly, you feel offended but don't show it, you think of everything he was and went by that

'power, strength, blue eyes and older men' you say feeling sick at what you had just said

Krennic laughed and looked at you, his eyes flashing brightly as he took your face and examined you again.

He hums but says nothing more. You look down, feeling his sharp eyes on you, a smirk plasters in his lips again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

243K 27.6K 71
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
549K 45.4K 21
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
4.2M 265K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...