Chapter 4 ~ Alcohol

You had meet Krennic like this every day for around 3 months, he fed you alcohol and smirked at your tipsy comments. Your father was getting worried about Krennic using you but you didn't mind, as long as Krennic was not thinking of Jyn or your father but instead you it was fine.

You where damming him with daunt praise again when Krennic grabbed your face, stopping you talking 'you know' Krennic said, examining your face 'you are very beautiful, and you are being such a little flirt' he smirks. 'If you want me' , he whispers in your ear, caressing your face 'you can just say'.

You start silent. 'say it' he cooed in your ear.

'I-I want' you say but then your father walks in and you stopped.

'Oh, come on (y/n), it's better for your father to here your promise' Krennic chided.

You look at your father, his face was white and he looked like he was going to cry. You pulled yourself together abs opened your mouth 'I want you Krennic' you said.

He kisses you gently as he leans back in his chair, his triumphant face said it all.

'now my dear, now we are in a relationship. I want us to get married as soon as possible' Krennic announced, looking at Galen then back to you.

You nod, feeling his eyes looking over your like some kind of prize he had just won.

'do I have your permission Galen?' he said smugly, looking back at your father.

He looks at you, his face full of fear but curtly nods.

Krennic smirked and kissed your cheek before leaving the room.

'petty flirting I thought you where doing, not promising marriage. you will be used by him' Galen said, tears in his eyes

'I would prefer to be used to see you and Jyn dead' you say, looking down.

Your father huffs but nods.