my love | luis mendoza ¹

By cuntywitch

BOOK 1! "nothing could ever change my feelings for you, my love" ¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.• in which the new girl falls fo... More

characters
(1) new team, new school
(2) varsity sucks!
(3) new friends, new feelings
(4) arguments
(5) I hate you
(6) mindy
(7) whore
(8) broken
(9) family issues
(10) feelings
(11) girl's night
(12) beginning of the school year party
(13) ryan
(14) guilty
(15) what the hell?
(16) secrets
(17) olivia
(18) dad?
(19) old friends
(21) surprise!
(22) homecoming?
(23) dress shopping
(24) harassing
(25) kenzie's secret
(26) the truth
(27) homecoming eve
(28) homecoming
(29) i'm gonna kill you.
(30) after party hospital trips
(31) what the hell happened tonight?
(32) the man
(33) anthony webster
(34) life and death
(35) the funeral
(36) nate's dad
(37) i love you
(38) happiness
(39) minnehaha falls
(40) spooky season
(41) fighting
(42) mischief night
(43) the note
(44) halloween night
(45) halloween night part two
(46) four missing people
(47) traitor
(48) one last time
(49) no more fear
(50) the end
SECOND BOOK

(20) emercyn

2.5K 42 34
By cuntywitch

"i think i smell a boyfriend"

Kenzie nervously bounced her leg up and down as she sat in one of the chairs in the airport. She was nervous about seeing her cousin again after all of this time but she was extremely excited.

Emercyn was the only other girl around besides Kenzie when they were younger. It was always Nate, Grayson, and her hockey team full of boys. She didn't even make any girl friends until high school.

Emercyn got into Eden Hall and would be starting school that Monday, which made Kenzie so happy yet so worried at the same time. Ryan didn't even know Em was Kenzie's cousin considering they didn't know each other when Em was still living in Minnesota.

It was really early in the morning but Kenzie, Luis, Grayson, and even Nate, who was not a morning person, was full of energy. The four of them were happy they were skipping school that day.

Grayson and Nate were deep in a conversation that neither Luis and Kenzie were listening to. They were in their own little world, her head on his shoulder as they talked quietly to each other.

"Your cousin reminds me so much of you already and I haven't even met her yet," Luis said with a small laugh, making Kenzie smile to herself. She was telling stories of things she did with her cousin.

"We really are alike," Kenzie responded. "We used to get in so much trouble together at family parties. We weren't even allowed to sit next to each other at family dinners."

Luis laughed as he shook his head, "I don't know how I feel about having two Kenzie's around."

Kenzie scoffed and rolled her eyes, taking her head off of his should to slap him playfully in the arm. He pouted at her and held the spot where she hit, as if it actually hurt him. She rolled her eyes at him before placing her head back on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," He said quietly, making her head fly up from his shoulder. She almost didn't even hear him, that's how quiet his voice was. She was shocked he was choosing now to talk about it. He didn't bring it up once when they were all at her house the previous day.

"Don't be," Kenzie said with a smile. "I know that if it was a girl talking to you like that or acting that way around you, I would flip."

"Yeah you should see her at school," Nate joined in on the conversation from his seat next to Kenzie, rolling his eyes as he basically exposed his best friend. "She's always complaining about how Mindy is staring at you."

Kenzie's eye went wide as she instantly smacked Nate in the back of the head. He groaned as he rubbed the spot, cursing her out in a whisper. She felt heat rise to her cheeks, she didn't want Luis to know about how insecure and jealous she was of Mindy. She didn't want to seem crazy and totally out of character.

"Is that true?" He asked with a teasing tone which made Kenzie want to run straight out of the airport. She rolled her eyes as she looked down at her feet.

"Okay maybe," She admitted quietly which made Luis smirk. "Sometimes she looks and you and sometimes I get a little jealous."

"A little?" Grayson joined in on the conversation, scoffing at his twin sister. "More like a lot. Any time a girl even looks at Luis, you are ready to attack."

She rolled her eyes and slapped her hand against her forehead as the laughs from the boys made her want to die of embarrassment.

"Jealousy is a great color on you!" Luis joked with her. She couldn't help the small laugh that escaped her lips.

"Says you!" She said back with a playful smirk. "You looked so hot wearing that beautiful color we call jealousy. Am I right boys?"

"Most definitely," Nate said as he nodded, Grayson doing the same. Kenzie turned to Luis with a smirk as he just rolled his eyes at her.

She let out a sigh of relief when she saw her mom walking toward them. She did not want to talk about her awful jealousy problems anymore.

"I can't wait to see Em," Their mother said happily as she handed the four teenagers a cup of coffee.

"Me too!" Kenzie said with a smile as she took a sip of the coffee. "I can't believe how long it's been since we saw her."

Kenzie smiled to herself as she took small sips of the burning hot drink. She was so excited to finally reunite with her cousin after all of these years.

"I feel bad for her though," Grayson said with a frown, completely killing the happy mood. "Aunt Dani's boyfriend must be awful."

"We all know how Aunt Dani is," Kenzie said rolling her eyes as Nate nodded his head in agreement, even their mom nodded her head. "She is always picking the worst boyfriends."

"That's my sister for ya," Their mom said as she took a long sip of her coffee. Kenzie sighed as she placed her head back on Luis' shoulder. Their mom's phone buzzed and she looked down to see who it was. Her face instantly broke out in a smile as she read the text.

"She already landed and has her luggage," She said as she stood up from her chair, making the four others do the same. "She's asking where we are."

Kenzie looked around the airport, her body shaking with excitement. She locked eyes with a tall, brunette girl who looked so familiar. Even if it had been seven years, she knew exactly who it was.

The brunette's face broke out in a huge smile. She completely froze in the middle of the airport as she held onto her luggage, her eyes never leaving Kenzie's.

It had been so long since the two of them seen each other it was almost like meeting for the first time. This time as their new selves, all grown up and matured.

Kenzie was nervous it would be different since so much time has passed since they were so close but she immediately turned that thought down when she saw the look of pure happiness on Em's face, and the feeling of pure happiness she felt.

Kenzie's face lit up as she handed her coffee over to Luis. She instantly took off running toward her. The second she reached her, she threw her arms tightly around her cousin who she missed so much.

"Emmy!" Kenzie squealed as the two of them rocked back and forth. She heard Em groan against her shoulder and she couldn't help but laugh. She knew how much she hated that nickname.

"If you are going to continue calling me that, I will hop my ass right back on the plane," She threatened jokingly as she pointed a finger at her as a warning sign.

"You have not changed a bit," Kenzie said with a bright smile that made Em roll her eyes, even though she saw the smallest of smiles coming from her cousin.

"Neither have you," She said sarcastically as she placed her hands on her hips. "Nice to know you are just as annoying as you were when we were ten!"

Kenzie rolled her eyes as she punched Em in the shoulder, who just laughed loudly at her. They still acted the same way they did when they were inseparable.

"Grayson!" Em said as she was basically tackled into a hug by her other cousin. Kenzie smiled at the scene in front of her.

"How are you so tall?" Em asked in shock as the two of them pulled away, her eyes wide as she looked up at him.

"I'm tall and handsome now," Grayson said as smirked which made Kenzie snort.

"Grayson, sweetie," Em said with a fake pout as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I did not say you were handsome."

Everyone laughed at her beside Grayson, who stood there with a pout and his arms crossed against his chest. She rolled her eyes and pinched his cheek, making him groan, before turning toward Nate.

"Nate! My favorite!" She exclaimed happily, her arms out stretched, and her eyes shut with the biggest smile on her face. Nate laughed as he pulled her into a hug.

"I am extremely offended that you picked Nate to be your favorite," Kenzie said with a pout as she watched them two of them pull away from each other.

"Let me have my moment," Nate said as he turned to Kenzie with his eyes closed and his hands out, which made her laugh. "I'm never anyone's favorite! Let me enjoy this."

Kenzie laughed as she wrapped an arm around his shoulders, "Nate, you know you're my favorite."

"Now I'm offended," Luis said as he pouted at Kenzie, making her roll her eyes. Em turned away from hugging her aunt and faced the other teenagers with her hands on her hips. Her eyes darted toward Luis, her lips forming into a smirk.

"I think I smell a boyfriend," She said as she loudly sniffed the air before nodding her head violently. "Yeah, I smell one."

Kenzie laughed as she walked over to Luis, "Em this is Luis Mendoza. Luis, this is my cousin Emercyn Reed."

"Nice to meet you, Luis," Em said with a smirk as she held out her hand toward him. "I assume you are treating my cousin right?"

"Of course I am," Luis said with a smile as he shook her hand. She nodded with a satisfied smile.

"Good," She said. "You do not want to get on my bad side."

"Oh my god," Kenzie whispered to herself as she slapped her hand against her forehead.

"I promise you that she is in good hands," Luis said with a teasing tone, even though he genuinely meant it. Kenzie smiled at him as she felt the heat rise to her cheeks, she knew she was blushing bad.

"You better take good care of her or I'll kick your-"

"Em!" Kenzie said as she stepped in front of her, putting her hands on her shoulders. "Please don't finish that sentence."

"I was just warning him of what will come if he breaks your heart," She said with a wink which made Kenzie roll her eyes.

"Do you guys want to stop somewhere to eat?" Their mom asked as she was still laughing from Em. Em nodded her head fast as she clapped her hands together in excitement.

"Yes, please!" She said dramatically as she let out a groan at the end of her sentence. "I'm absolutely starving!"

Kenzie laughed as she linked arms with her cousin before following her family out of the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.1K 56
In which she falls for her brother's best friend ❝When I need a friend, You're the one that I choose, We're better together, Whenever we get stars...
25.6K 232 19
"Oh cmon Charlie what's up with you and the new girl?" "I can't stop thinking about her man..."
8.6K 147 24
"Oh c'mon Ella, don't act so stupid. You know damn well that I'm still in love with you." What happens when the perfect couple isn't so perfect anymo...
32K 447 20
Jess Buckley and Scooter Holland have been friends practically since birth. Their moms had been friends since forever so the start of the two teenage...