π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–

13K 692 235
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

"We're here." Yoongi declares pulling off the car in front of the famous restaurant of Seoul. It's huge but not unfamiliar to Taehyung. He had been here before. A lot of times.

Taehyung puts on his sunglasses hearing that. He raffles his hair for one to two times, a habit that he got a few years back. He resolves his collar and then gives a look to Yoongi.

The man whose height is not that much but his posture is taller than any other man. His light grey hair is shining under the sunlight as he gets down from the car. His egg nogged jacket is beautifully complimenting his fair skin. All over, Taehyung's personal secretary is handsome though the red-haired calls him cute.

Yoongi walks around the car and opens the passenger door for Taehyung to get down. The beauty gets down from the car and they both enter the restaurant. A guard came and parked their car in place.

"Good morning, Mr. Ro." Yoongi greets as soon as he reaches the man.

Taehyung observes the man from afar. He is a foreigner and probably in his mid-30s. He is a famous politician of China as per Yoongi informed Taehyung. He is quite tall. His flat hair is beautifully gelled on the back of his head. A lot of golds are on him. On his neck, fingers, ears.

Taehyung wonders if his watch is also made of gold or what. His pure white outfit is giving Taehyung's eyes distress as the lights are reflecting on him little more than usual.

A cigar is in his hands and Taehyung can tell by his expression, he is not a great person. He is not getting any decent vibe from this man. His black irises are still on the red-haired and Taehyung swears this man licks his lips looking at his crotch area.

This is not the first time that Taehyung is enduring a man like him. There were lots of men and women who had just lust for him but they didn't check him out shamelessly on the very first meeting.

As I said before, Taehyung had some advantages because of his looks. The first advantage was, every customer idolized him. They sure had a desire for him but they also nurtured his beauty and individuality which he isn't getting from this man.

"Hello~, Good morning! Mr Min, right?" Yoongi nods his head and receives the handshake the man just offers him. A tiny smirk is on Yoongi's face but only Taehyung knows how fake that is.

"Mr Kim!~, oh my my!" The man smirks as he proclaims that dramatically. His eyes scan Taehyung from head to toe and the said boy feels uncomfortable.

The red-haired flashes a fake grin nonetheless and comes forward to have a proper conversation. He doesn't shake the other's hand. He doesn't want to give him a positive vibe if that makes sense.

Mr. Ro smirks when he sees Taehyung ignoring his hands and sitting on a chair right across him. Yoongi sits beside Taehyung.

"Shall we talk business now? I don't have time actually." Taehyung says in his dark deep voice that shivers Yoongi as well.

This is the first time Yoongi is feeling like that. He never saw Taehyung that much pissed off.

The foreigner cackles as he sits on the chair in a cross leg manner and pours three glasses of drinks. He shoves the glasses towards the two and then sips from his own drink before saying, "We will Mr. Kim but first have some drinks."

"I'm sorry. I don't drink in the morning." Taehyung answers now rather sweetly which makes Yoongi almost chuckle but he controls himself.

"Well, You're really beautiful, Mr. Kim. Do you know that?" Mr. Ro mumbles as he licks his own lips and Taehyung mentally rolls his eyes.

He flashes the fake grin likewise and then says, "I think that's a thing the whole world knows, no?"

The man named Ro now laughs out loud as he places his glass on the table. He nods his head in affirmation as he remarks, "I like your sassy-ness."

Taehyung also smirks but doesn't reply. Mr. Ro stares at him for a moment which makes Taehyung gag but he ignores that as well. He never felt like that before. But the feeling he is having right at this moment is giving him an awful vibe.

"Tomorrow at my place?" Mr. Ro says out which brings back Taehyung from his thinking.

He frowns as he asks, "Your place?"

"Oh, yeah. I have a resort here in Korea. I love to be here, you know. This place feels like home to me. So I bought that resort a few months ago. Come to my resort tomorrow night." Taehyung thinks for some time and then says with that same fake smile, "Mr. Min will inform you later. It was nice meeting you, Mr. Ro."

With that being said, the red-haired stands up and leaves the place without giving a second glance. Yoongi comes back after a few minutes, finishing off other formalities.

As soon as he gets in the driving seat, Taehyung expresses out in his loud tone, "I fucking hate him. Cancel this. I don't want to see him once again."

"Relax, Tae. I'll cancel it. Don't worry." Yoongi says with a knowing smile.

At that time a call comes on Taehyung's phone that straddles them both.

The red-haired picks up the call saying, "Yes, dad?"

"Have you met, Mr. Ro?"

"Yeah, I just got into the car. Why do you ask?"

"When are you two meeting?"

Taehyung frowns, hearing such questions from his father. Namjoon never inquires him about his any clients. Yoongi always deals with Taehyung's client. This is the first time Namjoon is asking about his clients and the red-haired is wondering how Namjoon knows who his client is.

"He said tomorrow but..."

"Good, he is really important for us, Tae. He was asking for you for a very long time. Don't reject him."

Taehyung now frowns deeper. His brows knitted together as he confesses, "But dad, I don't like him. His personality is kinda odd."

"I know but he is not that bad as well. Go tomorrow and spend some time. I'm sure you'll like him then."

"But how is he important to us? He is just a client." Taehyung tried to drag the matter as he is now really confused about everything.

"Just know that he is important. Come home safely baby, alright? Bye."

Namjoon didn't even give a second to Taehyung to say anything further and cut the call. Taehyung looks at the phone with a furrowed brow as he starts thinking about everything that happened just now.

"Everything okay?" Yoongi asks as he looks at Taehyung with concern in his eyes.

Taehyung looks at him as he says, "Dad told me not to cancel him. Said that he is someone important."

Yoongi's expression turns into something that Taehyung doesn't really know.

He frowns more as he asks softly, "Hyung? Do you know anything about it?"

Yoongi's expression shifts again in a second as he explains, "How can I know about it? I don't work for your father. Let's go. We're getting late."

With that, Yoongi starts the car. Taehyung looks at his expression for a moment. He is sure there is something that everyone knows but he doesn't.

But what is it?

______________________________

Jungkook was practising shooting with his gun when a guard came to his side to give his phone to him. The ravenette looks at his side as his brown irises land on the phone screen.

He hands the gun to the guard and takes the phone from his hands. Removing the noise blocker from his ears and white glasses from his eyes, he receives the call saying, "Yes, hyung?"

"You were right. He is Ro."

Jungkook's expression turns frigid in a second hearing the news as the muscle of his jaw clenches inside the thin fair skin.

"You should stop, Taehyung."

Jungkook closes his eyes hearing the name. His body starts shivering with anger as he looks at the board he just shot now.

"I can't hyung. He doesn't know about me anything. I can't stop him." Jungkook says desperately and Hoseok feels a sudden sadness inside Jungkook which he never saw in the last 10 years.

Jungkook never expresses any feelings. He barely smiles. Now hearing him that much protective towards anyone, Hoseok doesn't know whether he should feel happy or scared.

"What now, Jungkook?" Hoseok asks over the phone, ready to take the orders but Jungkook doesn't reply instantly.

After a few seconds, he says, "I want to know why he is here. It's been 6 years now, hyung."

"But Taehyung?" Hoseok implores and Jungkook closes his eyes before replying, "It's not possible that Ro knows about me and Tae. Maybe he has something to do with Mr. Kim. So I think Taehyung is safe. I inserted a cam in Taehyung's watch so we can see whatever will happen. I just hope he will wear this tomorrow."

Hoseok sighs deeply as he answers, "Alright. Come home soon."

Jungkook nods his head as he whispers a soft, "Yeah"

They hang up and Jungkook instantly takes the gun from his guard's hand which jolts the man up for a second. In a minute, the room fills with the sound of hundreds of bullets which makes the guard cower and block his ears with his hands.

Jungkook takes his anger out by shooting those humanlike boards, without any noise blocker and glasses.

______________________________

"Welcome home, honey," Jimin says cheerfully when Yoongi enters their house.

Their house. Namjoon had gifted them the house when they got engaged a few months back. Yoongi wasn't ready to accept it but Taehyung had insisted him. It's not that Yoongi has less money.

His salary is really high and also he has a small piano school where he teaches piano to little kids. His passion which Jimin found out when they started dating 4 years ago.

The brunette surprises Yoongi on his birthday with this place which is now Yoongi's heaven. So he has enough money than he needs. But he just doesn't like to receive such enormous gifts which he knows he can't really repay instantly.

This house is way too luxuries. Jimin suggested him to replace his piano class to their own house as they have a lot of spaces here but Yoongi declined. He doesn't want to replace Jimin's first gift. That little place worth more than this luxuries bungalow.

"Yeah," Yoongi says bluntly which makes Jimin frown but he maintains his big smile as he comes closer to the couch where Yoongi just plopped down.

"Are you tired, baby?" Jimin asks as he sits beside Yoongi and starts stroking the back of his hair.

Yoongi closes his eyes at the touch and shakes his head a little. He whispers softly, "It's really tough to lie to the person you love the most."

Jimin now stops brushing the hairs as he frowns deeply and asks, "Did you lie to me?"

Yoongi realizes how he made a mistake. He shouldn't say this to Jimin. This happy soul also doesn't know the dark side of the brothel and Jimin and Taehyung shouldn't know about it. It's better this way but Yoongi just messed it up.

He thinks about some excuses before opening his eyes and looking at Jimin. A wide grimace forms on his face as he asks with his husky tone, "Who says that I love you the most?"

Jimin raises his brow hearing that and his mouth wide opens. He gives a stern look to his fiance and is about to stand up from his position but a hand grips his wrist tightly and shoves him backwards and he ends up falling on Yoongi's lap.

"Leave me," Jimin warns which makes Yoongi smirk as he grips Jimin's both of the wrists with his one hand and locks them behind him.

Jimin hisses with the harsh grip but he can't deny that the action somehow turns him on. He looks at those ebony irises which are scanning his whole face and the younger unconsciously bite his lips.

Yoongi puts his palm on Jimin's face softly as he trails his hands from up and down and stops right on his lips.

His drags the lips slightly as he whispers, "Is my Chimmy angry with me?"

Jimin loves when the elder talks with his mushy tone. No one ever knows this side of Yoongi. Taehyung even didn't believe it at all when Jimin shared this with him. The red-haired almost fell from the bed laughing his lungs out and blamed the alcohol Jimin was consuming at that time.

The younger comes slightly closer, his gaze is on the other's lips as he whispers back, "Yes. This bad baby made Chimmy angry."

Yoongi's smirk fades away when he hears the seductive tone of the others. He comes closer as well that makes their lips brush over each other.

"What should this bad baby do to apologise, huh?" Yoongi's deep guttural voice gives Jimin massive goosebumps as he starts breathing heavily.

"Kiss Chimmy," Jimin replies with his husky tone and it didn't take long for Yoongi to catch the other's lip in a very slow but passionate kiss.

Yoongi's right hand firmly settles on Jimin's back of the neck as he tightens his grip a little. The younger slightly moans at the grip. The left hand is gripping the other's tiny little wrists.

Their lips mould each other's lips perfectly in sync as they deepen the kiss from time to time. Yoongi lunges his tongue inside the younger's mouth and their tongues conflicts with each other that shivers Jimin badly.

He pushes his ones inside Yoongi's mouth and tastes every corner of the other. Yoongi trails his finger softly on the other's neck as they kiss each other passionately.

Sometimes slow kisses can make you horny as hell as well the way it is making this love birds now.

Jimin pulls the lower lips of the elder, biting on it and then leaves it harshly. Yoongi releases his grip from the other's wrists and holds Jimin's both cheeks softly. Their kiss starts turning into a wild one.

Jimin starts opening the elder's jacket and then the buttons of his shirt. Yoongi lets him do everything but his intention is different. He slips his hands under the younger's soft t-shirt. As Jimin was at home, he was in his pajamas.

Jimin shudders at the cold touch as he pulls off from the kiss to breathe properly. Yoongi uses this opportunity to lunge into the other's neck as he places soft kisses on it.

"Oh!" Jimin tilts his head uttering in his breathy tone. His eyes are closed and he is feeling every touch of the other.

He leans in and starts placing open-mouthed kisses on Yoongi's shoulder and neck. Stroking the other's hair softly the younger starts grinding his hips on Yoongi's crotch area. The elder shivers at the action as he groans under his breath.

"Fuck!" Yoongi harshly pulls off the t-shirt of the other and carries Jimin up only to throw him on the couch. The attempt makes the brunette bounce back a few times on the couch.

Yoongi leans in and kisses every fibre of Jimin's skin and the younger is feeling total bliss. He rolls his eyes and throws his head back as this intimacy is making him feel something that he didn't feel before.

They never had slow sex before.

Jimin helps the elder buckle up his belt and pull off his pants. Yoongi stops for a moment to glance at the little beauty underneath him. They maintain their little stare game and Yoongi hooks his fingers on the other's sweatpants.

He slowly pulls the pants off, maintaining his gaze on the other's amber irises. His eyes get slightly bigger and dick twitches seeing Jimin without any boxers.

The younger licks his lips to hide his shyness as he looks away. Yoongi also smiles at the cuteness. He leans down to kiss those shy eyes to send them far away for now though he loves a shy Jimin.

The elder stands up and comes back with a lube. He pulls off his own boxer and coates his already hard member with a good amount of lubricant. He coated his fingers as well. He was about to push a finger inside but Jimin stopped him.

Yoongi gives him a confused look and the younger looks down whispering, "I want you."

Yoongi raises his brow a bit in shock as he says, "But baby..."

"Please..." Jimin cuts the elder off as he pulls him closer. Yoongi smiles as he catches the other's lips in another kiss.

They pull off and Yoongi settles himself in between Jimin's legs. He leans down again and says in his husky tone, "I love you, Chim."

Jimin smiles softly as he replies trailing his fingers on the other's beautiful face, "I love you too."

With that, the elder pushes himself inside Jimin which makes the younger gasp in anticipation. He clutches Yoongi's shoulder tightly as his nails dig deeper inside the flesh. The elder starts thrusting slowly at first and his tongue is creating art on Jimin's nipple.

Jimin was in heaven. He was shivering with pleasure. Yoongi thrusts deeper and his pace starts increasing which curls the toes of Jimin's legs and his lips apart. The elder looks at him as he thrusts harder inside Jimin.

"Aaaah, fuck! There. Harder!" Jimin moans out louder when Yoongi finds his prostate. The elder obliges the other's order as he thrusts in that direction.

In a few minutes, Jimin comes all over Yoongi's abdomen, his own abs and on the couch as well. Yoongi sits on his knees and places the legs of Jimin's upon his shoulder and then enters him again. His thrusts get erotic as he chases his own orgasm. Jimin shivers with every touch as his body becomes sensitive after his own orgasm.

"Fuck! Ah!" Yoongi's deep loud groan fills the living room as he comes inside Jimin. The elder falls on Jimin who tightly hugs his sweaty body.

Yoongi softly kisses on his cheeks as he whispers, "Wanna shower or sleep?"

"Chimmy needs a goodnight sleep." The elder chuckles hearing the other's baby tone and kisses on his lips once again.

He carries Jimin to their room and cleans him up. He tugs the sleepy little bean under the comforter who flashes a soft grin. Mouthing an 'I love you' and 'goodnight yoonie', Jimin drifts into a deep slumber.

Yoongi smiles softly looking down at the beauty and places a soft kiss on his forehead. He then takes a quick shower and makes a cup of coffee for himself because he knows he can't sleep tonight.

The thought of hiding such important truths from Taehyung and Jimin is killing him inside. He sits on a single couch in his room. He looks outside as a deep sigh leaves his mouth.

Sipping on the coffee he thought,

I have to talk to, sir. I can't hide it anymore. They deserve to know the truth. They deserve to know the other side of that brothel.

______________________________

A/N:

That's so cute 😍💜

Goosebumps!!!! 🥵🥵🥵

Congratulations to our boys! 🥳❤

I miss them so much 😭😭😭

______________________________

Hey there pretty people,

How are you all? Did you like that little Yoonmin smut? 😏 Let me know in the comments. 🤗

I don't know how are you guys feeling about this story. I know you're getting less Taekook interaction but I promise you all you'll get tons later on. Just give me some time to build up the story. It'll help you guys to understand the story better.

Anyways, give a vote if you're liking this story so far. I'm getting less respond in this story. 🥺

Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. God bless and have a great day 💜💜💜

See you on next TUESDAY till then take care. 😊

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 19K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
4.4K 330 29
A Namjoon Fanfic (Obsessed mafia au) He was like fire burning his surroundings like ashes. She was calm like water quenching everyone's thirst and al...
862K 33.4K 84
Love is stupid. I guess I'm an idiot. Y I K E S OLD FETUS WORK THIS PLOT IS A MESS IN THE BEGINNING -vkook -gang!au -Jimin is the prince of the gang...
14.9K 746 38
" You call it obsession . I call it love " ___________ Taehyung | Y/N | Jungkook 2 mafias who fell in love with a doctor . She pretty much kicked t...