Betrayals {Pt. 1} (Seth Clear...

Da rockerbish

He didn't know she was so close. But she's not the same species. He didn't mean for the thing with the other... Altro

Preface
Character Bio.
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
please read!!!
please read!!

Chapter 4

280 8 0
Da rockerbish

(^Todd)
A Minor Setback

Niana's Pov

     We had already boarded the plane. I didn't like planes. Especially cause they were high up in the fucking sky. And scary movies. So I took some pm pills so I could fall asleep. I plan to sleep the whole flight. And I did...until we landed. It was time to get off this death trap.

    I sighed as people got off the plane. My body was stiff from sitting here all night.

     They let us off the plane and I rushed out. As soon as we were outside, I fell to my knees and kissed the floor. "Sweet land." I glared at anyone who looked at me weird. Pretty soon Blaze was beside me. "I am never flying again. Next time I run."

       "Yeah good luck with that, Nia." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Let's get a move on, the little monster and Leona are ready for the new house."

      The guy's ( i.e. Todd, Gerard, Miles, Chad, and Misha)were staying staying in a hotel in Seattle. We will be staying in a house in Forks. Why? Well we will be living here for a while. Need to keep the rogues this way in check.

     We went to the car. We had two cars and we separated. We went to the little house that we bought. Well not really little. It was a three story glass and wood house. It was orange and so awesome.

         Lily was leaning on me as we pulled up in front of the house. It was so beautiful. I grinned at the house. "Lily. C'mon, let's go explore the house, and claim the second biggest rooms." Lily, my six year old sister, smiled and nodded.

      We jumped out of the car and ran into the house. We found the 2 seconds biggest rooms and claimed them. Then we took off running through the house...We find the basement and made it the dance room...It had wooden floors and mirrors on a wall. Like a ballet studio.

       We were setting everything up when it was finally time for dinner. We ran out the room and up the stairs.

        When we got there, it was pizza. Boo yeah. I love pizza. We sat around eating when we got the message. It was time to meet up with Mikah. Good. That way I can give him a piece of my mind....Why did he want us to meet him in the woods?

_________________________________________

       Me and my brothers were waiting on the edge of the woods for Todd and the other's. We told them where to meet us and gave them directions to the place.

          Pretty soon I saw there rental car pull in to the little clearing. "Where is he?" Todd asked.

          "We have to meet them in woods." Ian told him.

           "Ok. Then let's go." Todd said while he walked behind some bushes. Everyone went behind some tree's. I did to and shifted. Then we were off.

         I huffed as I ran after all of the other's. My mind was racing. Why did we have to meet them in the woods?

         I growled as I pushed myself faster. I was soon next to Ian. He looked at me sideways and I looked forward. My nails dug into the earth. I made sure to stay behind Todd. He was the leader.

        I huffed and pretended that I needed to try and keep up. Todd noticed. Don't push yourself. He thought to me. I nodded and dropped back a little.

          I herd heartbeats in the distance. More than one. Todd growled and pushed himself more forward.

      I glared as we ran forward. The fuck was his problem. I'm not sure, but I'm gonna find out. No, I herd Ian growl at me.

          We entered the clearing then. Todd was growling at Mikah. A girl stood next to him. I didn't really know her name. Behind them stood vampires, and wolves....but it wasn't night.

         He was on his human form. Todd growled at him. You traitor, Todd hissed.

         "Todd. I'm not a traitor. I'm only trying to help-" he started.

        Lies! You traitor. You know the rules. I glared at the vampires.

        All the other's started to talk as. Well I herd rogue and turned and growled at them.

        He isn't a rogue. We all know h-, I glared at them. Misha stepped forward and growled.

         Yeah, well we all knew Tristan. He started with a snarl.

          Misha, don't. The others stopped arguing and looked at us.

        No, what's that supposed to mean? I growled. Me and him were baring our teeth at each other.

       He went rogue. That's right. Your precious love, went rogue. I wonder what drove him to that. I froze. My brothers all growled and moved toward him. Blaze attacked him first.

        I stood frozen and thought it through. He said I drove him to being a rogue. No, I shook my head. They knew, they all knew.

          I looked at Mikah. He didn't know right...I walked over to him. The guy's were still fighting. He looked at me. He looked at me with a guilty look. "Niana-"

        Did you know?, I asked him.

        He looked away with a sad look. "Niana. I swear. I didn't want to. He-" I blinked and looked away. He knew. They all knew.

         I winced, I looked up at him then turned around. The guy's were still arguing. I got angry. They all knew. Let the fuck that screwed up my face, rub it in the thing he destroyed. He broke my heart again.

        STOP!! I growled at them. Your acting like little kids.

          Todd glanced at me with a glare. The others did as well. I growled at them. Acting like little kids.

        All attention went back to Mikah. We have to tell the Council. Todd said. I looked up in surprise.

         We have. It's the law. They all agreed. I shook my head.

           No, you can't do that. He's my brother. I glared at them.

         We have to. Misha growled.

          I glared at him. Your starting to piss me off you little prick.
          You can't do anything to stop me, he growled at me. I snarled and launched myself at him. I clawed and scratched him. Son of a bitch. Made my life hell. I growled loudly as I scratched at him.

          Enough! Todd growled. I released him after that. He lay on the floor for a while. He was all bloody.
       Stupid bitch. He growled. I laughed. Not a very nice one either.

     Your the one lying in the ground. I looked up at the other's. They all looked a bit surprised. Mikah was smirking. So was Ian.

       He has to be punished. I groaned and went behind the tree's and shifted. I didn't want to hear the bullshit they were gonna say.

      I walked out from behind the tree. They were still arguing. I walked over to Mikah and the other's.

        "What are they arguing about?" He asked when he saw me.

        I hesitated. "They want to turn you in...to the....Council." I said. My eyes watering. "...but I won't let them. No matter what your my brother. Fuck the Council. There rules are old. They need to learn how to evolve. Old ways be damned." I sighed. "You should have told me. I'm not a baby. I could handle it."

        "I know. And don't say that. You need them." I snorted and shook my head.

       "No I need you." I said. "You should of told me about Tristan. All this time, I thought he was being held captive."

      "I know." He hugged me. "You'll be alright. I should of told you and I'm sorry. I will tell you next time."

      "Are there really rogues?" I asked. I winced as they snarled at each other. "Bunch of little girls." I mumbled.

     I saw Misha growl at me. I smirked. Pansy ass little boy. "Uh....Niana. This is Leah....she's A wolf shifter...and my mate." I snapped my head up. I looked at her. She was pretty. She looked super nervous. Maybe it was because of the fighting cats. Maybe not. Totally not safe. The wolves looked on as well. I pulled my hair back as I looked over Leah. She was very beautiful. I couldn't really blame my brother for meeting her. At least he found her.

       I noticed her looking at my scars. "Pretty huh?" I smirked as she looked at my eyes.

     "T-their." She stuttered.

     "Yeah. I know there quiet lovely." I said sarcastically.

    "How did they happen?" She said finally getting over her nervousness.

     I smirked half heartedly. "The tiger lily I attached. Didn't know what he was when I was twelve. Thought he loved me. Tried to tell him, got him angry, he insulted me, I punched him  he lost it and tada. Coma for a week, stitches for two months, scars for the rest of my life." I rolled my eyes as the guys started to fight. "Immature fucks." I mumbled.  I started talking in Cherokee. "So hanging with vampires and wolves. Look at Mr. High and mighty. So think your to good to call now hmm. For the little wolves and vamps blowing up your phone don't have time for family?" I smiled at him for reals this time.

       "I just wanted to get to know my mate." He said doing the same as me.

     "And I am happy for you. She is a lovely girl." I said.

    "I feel that way. Nothing can ruin it." I smiled then looked at Leah.

    I said in English, "It's nice to meet you. Now quiet being all nervous. I don't bite." I chuckled. "Hard. Anyways I'm sure Lily will like you. She likes a lot of stuff. Now Leona I'm not so sure. But she will come around." I said. I cracked my neck.

      "Think it's time I break this up." I said.  I moved towards the little arguing people.

        "What is she going to do?" Leah asked.    

         "Stop the fighting. She has powers. All five of us do. But she's more stronger." Mikah whispered back. "She can manipulate minds. She's also stronger then Todd over there. She can outrank him. That's saying a lot."

       "How?" I herd one of the vampire say. Nosey rosy pushing posies. Haha I made a rhyme. And it's ironic cause she's already dead. No beating heart.

       "She's the youngest Hunter we have. And she's the only girl Hunter." He told them.

        "I know how that is." I herd Leah mumbled. I snorted and looked at the guys.

       "She can also hear us." Mikah said. I nodded my head then sighed.

       "Guys. C'mon put on your panties and quiet fighting. Your acting like little girls. Woman up." Chad growled at me. I smirked. "Fine. Don't want to behave?" I saw Tino, Blaze, add Ian jump out of the group.

      I felt my eyes dilate, and they all faced me. "Go home...you've had a long flight, you let me Ian, Tino, and Blaze handle talking to Mikah. You will only remember getting to the rooms and falling asleep." I said in a hypnotic voice. They swayed from side to side. A smirk crossed my face. "Misha, drink a lot of water when you get home, then go to bed. You won't wake up till tomorrow. Now bye bye."

       They turned around and took off running. I snickered and twirled around. Everyone was staring at me. I raised an eyebrow. "Problem?" I asked.

       "Niana." I herd Ian's voice. "Why did you do that?"

     I pretended to be confused. "Did you want them to remember?"

     Blaze snorted. "You know what he means."

     I starred wide eyed and confused. "You made him drink water on purpose." Ian sighed.

     I fake gasped. "I would never." I sighed. "Have you no faith in me di-na-da-nv-tli." I pouted. "That hurts."

         "I would believe that if I didn't know you, I-gi-do. You are a good a-dv-ne-li-s-gi, though." He said.

          I smirked evily. "But he deserved it. And it will bring me joy when he wakes up with wet sheets."

        "What is it with you two?" Tino asked.

         "You know." I hissed out. "Besides I could have done worse."

          I stood there stiffly. Ian sighed. "Mikah." He started in that superior voice. His scolding voice. "Why would you break the law like this? Why-"

         "She's his tsi-lv-quo-di. You out of all of us should know that he has got an amazing opportunity, Ian." I said.

          "She is? The wahya?" Ian asked.

           "She might be a wahya, but she is my wahya." Ian nodded.

         "Congrats bro." Tino said.

          "Now the real problem." I smirked. "Who are the rogue?"

           "Not really the problem. Who are your new friends?" Ian asked.

            "Hey they are not a problem. They are a minor set back, but the set back has been solved." I stated.

            Ian glared at me. I groaned and held my hands up in surrender. "Ok ok, Calm down. Let me just say, I am Niana. Nice to meet you wahya's and Gi gv A na di t s g."
          "They have names Niana." Mikah sighed. I raised a brow. He walked over to the vampires. We stiffened. "This is Carlisle-" a blonde man with golden eyes, "-his wife Esme-"beautiful brown hair, with a sweet welcoming face, same eyes, "-Alice-" pixie hair cut with golden eyes, "-Jasper-" golden eyes, blonde hair, pained look on his face, "-Rosalie-" blonde hair, golden eyes, beautiful, "-Emmett-" strong, tall, golden eyes, black hair, "-Edward-" golden eyes, brown hair...or was it auburn? Oh well, "-Bella-" black eyes, brownish-red hair, "-and Nessie." Fifteen year old with brown eyes and the dudes hair. "They are the Cullen's."

         Ian, Tino, and Blaze said there hi's and they looked at me, er, my scars. I hate it when people stare at them. Except for the older two. The woman smiled sweetly, "Hello dear."

The man smiled at us too. "Hello." I waved at them.

       "Epic scar, dude." The tall muscly one said. The girls glared at him, and the blonde smacked his head. "Ow what?"

      I smirked. "Thanks." The others said there hi's as well. The girls kind of looked at me in surprise. Uh, more talk of how I'm ugly with my scars, blah, blah, blah.

          "This is the pack. The Uley pack Sam, Paul, Jared, Collin, Brady, Tim, Phil, Andrew, and John." He moved to another bunch. "This is the Black pack." I bit my lip. "This is Jake, Quil, Embry, Austin, Tony, Noel, Seth, and you know Leah." I looked everyone of them in the eye. I looked over them too. The one, Embry, was a beauty. His fur was dark grey on some spots and light on others. His fur was lovely. Then there was the other one Seth. I looked him over first. He was tall and gangly, and has sandy colored fur and oversized paws. He had the appearance of a Mexican wolf, and he was smaller and rangier than some of the other shapeshifters.  He was beautiful. I finally met his soft chocolate brown eyes add froze. A sweet woodsy smell filled my nose. It had a tinge of male musk, and chocolate. I felt my eyes dilate. His eyes stayed glued to me too. I saw a glimpse of my future then. A baby,  in my arms. Safety, real love. I blinked and looked away. What is wrong with me? Love doesn't exist. Not for me anyways.

         A new scent filled my nose. Tangy, and sweet, mixed with a little, rust. I knew that tangy, sweet smell. "Tristan." I breathed out. I spun around. It was days old, but I could still smell it.

        "You can't save him....he's already tasted blood." I herd Ian say.

         "I have to try." I said in a monotone. I felt my eyes prick. No I won't cry. My heart hurt, but at the same time it felt whole.

        "We'll try to track him when were settled in." I herd distantly.

        "He's been here. Headed up North....it's been a day or two...he's...." I breathed deeply. A copper smell filled my nose. Along with a vanilla scent. "...he's with a female." I growled out.

       "He was bound to find his mate. There's nothing that could of prevented it." I glared at the floor. That SOB.  

        I nodded stiffly. "He's dead. I can smell the copper. Blood."

        "She's going to enjoy this." I herd Mikah snicker.

          "Why?" I herd someone ask. Bella...aka nosey rosy.

            "They used to be going out before he went rogue. He just left her without any words." I hissed.

           "It's nobody's business." I growled. Then the sweet, chocolate, woodsy smell came back. It calmed me.

      I turned around and stared at the guys. "We done here?"

      "Yeah. We'll talk about this tomorrow." Ian said. "Don't worry lil bro. We'll figure this out."

      "Or we could kill the Council." I said. They growled at me. "Just kidding. C'mon joke a little bit." They just sighed. "You go ahead. I'll catch up." They sighed and took off.

         I turned to Mikah and hugged him. "I've missed you. There stiffs they can't handle my style bro."

       He laughed. "I know. I'm just to awesome not to miss."

     "Ha yeah right." I grinned at him. "You should come by tomorrow. Bring la love. Introduce her to the little monster."

         "Will there be food?" I have him a 'are-you-kidding-me' look. "Right. Dumb question."

        "Tomorrow we party, Tuesday we hunt some people." I said. "Gotta go! Hey five bucks says I beat the guys home." He sighed, but nodded. "Shake on it." I held out my hand. He shook it. "Prepare the money." I smiled at them all. "Bye! See you all tomorrow." I turned around and took off running. I felt a small twinge when I left, but ignored it. Pretty soon I was back at the house and leaned against the door. I looked at my watch then up. I saw the guy's and smirked. "Took you long enough." We went inside and I went strait to my room. I changed into some pajama shorts, a tank-top and went to bed. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

_________________________________________
di-na-da-nv-tli : brother
I-gi-do : sister
a-dv-ne-li-s-gi : actress
tsi-lv-quo-di : love
Wahya : wolf
Gi gv A na di t s g : blood drinker

_______________________________________
(Hey guys this is going to be my last update for a while. My phone getting turned off, so it'll probably be a couple days.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

552K 13.8K 21
"I, Seth Weathers, reject you, Baila Daniels, as my mate forever and all eternity unless you thus chose to take me back." Her mate said. In those few...
1.1M 25.9K 19
"You are mine and belong to no one else" he sneered in my face "You're wrong" I mumbled turning my head away "You are my toy and I use you when I wa...
Don't Leave Da ♥︎

Storie d'amore

1.3M 30.3K 32
(Unedited) Rejection hurts. It can break many people apart. Slowly crushing their souls and silencing their wolfs forever. Unfortunately, that happe...
18.5M 343K 38
Lux loved her new life with her pack, the pack she'd joined two years ago after meeting her pen pal --the alpha--who was always the person to treat h...