Bait ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) Taehyung was about to get married to a beautiful girl but got kidnapped on his special day. "Who ar... More

1: Marriage?
2: Kidnapped
3: Closed
4: Sanity
5: Fate
6: Unbelievable
7: Hope?
8: Secrets
9: Horrible past
10: Submit
11: Violent
12: Pain
13: Compensate?
14: Shaken
15: Promise
16: Found or lost?
17: Changed
Q & A
18: Messed up
Q & A
20: Miss You
21: Familiar- Unfamiliar
22: Patience
23: Long story
24: His Kookie
25: Tired
26: Sweet?
27: Mood swing
28: Giddy
29: Good time
30: Say No
31: Chaos
32: No mask
33: Sacrifice?
34: Messy
35: Gave up
36: Mine
37: Love so hidden
38: Blinding Revenge
39: Tears
40: Took so long
41: Precious
42: Let Him Go
43: Not so late
44: Can't I be happy?
Epilogue
FACTS

19: Seal the Deal

26.3K 1.4K 172
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Come on Tae.. one hour won't do something with you." Jin huffed as he tried to hear a yes from Taehyung for the last half an hour, but Taehyung was continuously saying a No.

"Hyung.. I am not in the mood to go out. I told y-"

"Yeah yeah.. you told me that like a hundred times already, but boy I want to go with you, please... pretty please." Jin said while showing his puppy eyes but Taehyung just huffed in irritation.

Both males were sitting in the cafeteria of Taehyung's company. Jin suddenly called that he wanted to meet him on an emergency basis and it comes out like a sort of lie.

"Hyung-"

Taehyung was cut off by the only weakness of the boy... yeah Jin attacked his ear shell as ever. Just when Taehyung closed his eyes with a little sigh, Jin smirked and leaned closer to the blond.

"You are going with me.. and that's final.. hmm?" He said and Taehyung nodded slightly. Jin smiled widely and retreated his hand with a huge grin lingering on his plump lips. Taehyung whined at the loss of calming touch but suddenly his mind wandered to the time when Jungkook touched his ear and to his still lingering surprise.. he felt oddly calmed by that.

A blush crept on his cheeks that didn't go unnoticed by Jin who squinted his eyes in confusion.

"Why are you blushing, Tae?" He asked while picking up his phone but Taehyung just blinked many times before getting up from the chair.

"I- I need to go back to office hyung."

"Fine.. I will pick you up at 7 pm... be ready." He heard a bit distant voice from Jin who quickly stormed out of the cafeteria.

7 pm... his watch was ticking the time as he looked for a last time in the mirror. He was wearing a simple cream-colored shirt with blue jeans. Glancing at his own reflection, he sighed when his eyes fell on the marks of stitches on his forehead. He quickly ruffled his hair and as a result, a few blond strands fell on the marks, completely covering it from the world.

He came from the office early and was satisfied as Hyungsik was out as usual.

A loud horn made him flinch as he peeked through the window to find Jin's car. He leaned on his bed to grab his phone and wallet and rushed out of the mansion.

"So eager." He muttered while taking a seat in the passenger seat.

"Of course, I am." Jin winked at him but he just rolled his eyes, truly not in the mood to go anywhere.

After minutes, they reached a restaurant and Jin stopped the car.

"Don't tell me you are taking me on a surprise date Hyung... I am not into you." Taehyung smirked while joking to which he received a smack on his head.

"Ouch... that's rude.. you don't know how to treat a date?"

"Shut it with this dating thing Tae.... ouff.. why in the world would I date you?" Jin huffed in irritation while moving out of the car and Taehyung just smiled at his response.

He followed Jin while teasing the boy lightly... finally feeling a bit better after some messy weeks of his life.

"Here is your table, Sir." A waitress guided them to a VIP table in the restaurant.

"Woah.. never thought that you had such a huge crush on me.. VIP service, I am impressed hyung." Taehyung again started but sealed his lips quickly when Jin showed his narrowed eyes.

He noticed that Jin was trying to call someone when he saw the person who was standing behind Taehyung.

"Hey! here." Jin waved to the person and Taehyung slightly turned back to face him.

That person smiled while walking towards their table.

"Oh.. you succeeded."

"Of course, by the way, Tae! He is Hoseok.. my friend and Hoseok he is Taehyung.. my cousin.. more like my little brother." Jin introduced both males to which Hoseok smiled widely and offered his hand to Taehyung who accepted after a moment of the internal fight.

Hoseok took the seat in front of Taehyung and Jin. Taehyung was feeling awkward by his presence but tried to act normal. He wasn't like that but after his kidnapping and that accident... he got some trust issues.

Jin ordered the food and soon their table was filled with delicious food... mostly of Taehyung's choice.... though Jin didn't ask him before.

"So, Taehyung... how's the life?" Hoseok started the conversation and Taehyung stopped moving his hand.. chopsticks dangling in the air.

"Hunh?"

"I mean.. what are you doing nowadays?" Jin nibbled on the steak in worry.

"I- nothing much..." His answer was brief but still, Hoseok smiled.

"I and Jin met recently but I really like his company. You must be lucky to have him since your childhood." Hoseok said with a chuckle while Jin choked on the meat.

"Hey hey.. calm down dude." Hoseok patted his back while giving him a glass of water. Taehyung just watched him with a blank expression.

Hoseok was focusing on every single movement of Taehyung, who definitely felt the holes of stares on his body.

He could feel that blond was feeling so much nervous and uncomfortable though his hyung was with him.

"Hey man.. here.. YOONGI!" Someone yelled in the background and Taehyung flinched badly.. the spoon fell from his hand while the desert fell on his shirt.

Jin and Hoseok were surprised and worried by his reaction as Taehyung was shaking a bit while moving his eyes here and there.. like he just wanted to go away from the place.

No Taehyung... he can't be him.. he can't be him.. don't worry.. breath.. breath..

He tried to calm his uneven heartbeat and raged breathing and Jin was quick to act this time. He got up and grabbed Taehyung's both shoulders gently.

"What's wrong, Tae? Are you feeling alright?" He asked in pure tension but Taehyung seemed in deep thought. Hoseok also got up from his seat and walked to him.

"Taehyung shi.. it's ok.. you are safe.. he is your hyung.. no one is there." He said in a soothing and gentle voice and it worked as Taehyung blinked and looked up with his sweaty forehead. A wave of relief washed over him when he saw Jin standing beside him, eyes full of confusion and worries.

He slowly moved his head back to see the person called Yoongi.. just to confirm... he literally felt his body go limp on the chair in relief when he found a bunch of young boys on the table.. not that Yoongi.

Jin and Hoseok shared a look when Taehyung turned back and let out a shaky sigh... in his own thoughts, he ran his fingers through the hair that was sticking to his sweaty forehead.

"What is it?" Jin gasped and Hoseok frowned.

"Nothing hyung.. it's just.. I felt a bit suffocated here." Taehyung tried.

"Let's get you back hm.." Jin said and Taehyung nodded his head but stopped when Jin put his finger over his forehead.. slightly caressing it.

"What's with these stitches marks? I am sure you never had those before." Jin asked with a frown and Hoseok's ear perked up more.

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise and he licked his suddenly dried lips.

"N- nothing hyung.. j- just a scratch."

"It's not a scratch Taehyung.. Jin is right.. these are stitches marks." Hoseok added but Taehyung suddenly got up from the chair, ready to leave. He can't believe the fact that he tried to suicide using that stupid attempt.. he can't tell that to Jin.

He quickly stormed out of the restaurant and felt a bit better when fresh air entered his system.

Jin was about to run behind him but Hoseok stopped him.

"Don't push him about that. I am sure it's related to some horrible experience.. it must be difficult for him. Let him be." Jin nodded his head with a pained expression.

"We will talk later.. go behind him." Hoseok added and Jin left the restaurant.

"Yoongi... if I am not wrong.. he is also part of the Mafia." Hoseok muttered under his breath.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"We lost many proposals in the last weeks." Mr. Song informed and Hyungsik gave Taehyung a side glance only to find the boy sticking his nose in loads of paper laying in front of him.

"We are at loss, Sir." Mr. Song added with a frown.

Right in time their door was knocked on by Hyungsik's secretary.

"Sir, we have some guests. They are saying that they are here for business." All males in the room glanced over at him.

"You all can go." Kim dismissed the meeting and gestured for Taehyung to accompany him to his office...not after telling the secretary to bring those people too.

There was an eerie silence in the office of Hyungsik as he was going through the terms of the deal.

"70% profit would be ours?" He asked in disbelief.

Well... the person was from a well-known company in Seoul and they were presenting the best deal ever Hyunhsik had seen in his whole life.

"Yes, Mr. Kim." The person said with a smile but for some reason... Taehyung found that fake. He was silently watching his father's eyes sparkling with excitement.

"I am ready to sign it." Hyungsik stated with a smile but Taehyung quickly whipped his head to face his father.

It wasn't like he cared about money or his father's fame.. he just cared for the money that belongs to someone else. He just wanted to take care of that...

"Don't you think, it's too early? We even don't know them properly." Taehyung whispered but Hyungsik rolled his eyes.

"I know better than you son..." with that he turned back to face the guest.

"Why CEO of your company didn't call for that?" Kim asked and the man chuckled.

"He is quite busy with schedules, Mr. Kim.. he thought that you would've known that." A glint of sarcasm was gone unnoticed by Kim but not by Taehyung.

"Fine then.. we are signing this deal." Kim announced despite silent protest from Taehyung.

"Oh yeah.. but we have another term, Mr. Kim. I hope it won't bother you much." Hyungsik narrowed his eyes but nodded his head.

"Sure, Mr. Wang."

"Well.. we want only your shares for this deal..not of your son's." Jackson said with a professional smile and both Kim's frowned at his words.

"But why?"

"We want to do business with your shares alone. It would be best for your company in case of loss." He said and Hyungsik felt a bubble of uneasiness flow through his body on word of loss.

Jackson noticed his reaction and again chuckled.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim.. it's just for safety reasons." Jackson added and Kim nodded his head. Taehyung was still feeling awkward about the last term but he couldn't do anything when his father was so determined... well that was expected by the percentage of profit.

Hyungsik grabbed the pen and within seconds, he signed the contract and sealed the deal with the company.

Jackson smirked and leaned forward to shake his hand with Hyungsik.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim....

I hope we will get what we want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Deal is sealed.. wohohoho.. no Jungkook today.. opss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 81.7K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
71.3K 2.8K 54
Where the Mafia marries an innocent boy because of his brother but soon the Mafia falls for him harder that he "Can Kill anyone for him or Can Kill h...
44.8K 1.1K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
435K 26.9K 55
Finding his first love in his office, Taehyung felt quite happy despite his financial problems. Little did he know that he had a rival, eyes on his l...