All For Us || Oscar Diaz

sweet_lemonade3

"Guilty or innocent, my love is infinite... Guess you figured my two times two always equates to one. Dreame... Еще

1: Made It Out
2: Welcome To Freeridge
3: Party
4: Christmas
5: Another Funeral
6: Three Years Later
7: He's Back
8: Mistake
9: Ride Wit Me
10: Lunch
11: Car Radio
12: Cookies
13: Paint Job
14: Babysitting
15: Miss Independent
16: Fight
17: I'm Sorry
18: Ignoring
19: Beach
20: Rated R
21: Girl Talk
22: Saving
23: Stay In
24: Halloween
25: Lockdown
26: Football
27: Thanksgiving
28: Girl's Day
29: Imagine
31: Two Weeks
32: Family
33: XO
34: Merry Christmas
35: Happy Holidays
36: And Happy New Year
37: Ghost
38: Future Hearts
39: Tony
40: Sometimes
41: Enchanted
42: Let's Hurt Tonight
43: Brothers and Sisters
44: Friends
45: Happy Birthday
46: Grow Up and Be Kids
47: After Laughter
48: Sad Songs
49: Five Stages Of Grief
50: Denial
51: Anger
52: Bargaining
53: Depression
54: Acceptance
55: Surrender
56: Out Of The Black
57: Edge of Tonight
58: Scared of the Dark
59: Home
60: Fiancé
61: Cesar
62: Angels and Saints
63: Warm Welcome
64: Hermosa
65: Daddy Issues
66: Dinner
67: La Santa
68: Lady Spooky
69: Turns Out I'm 100%
70: Family Ties
71: Goodbyes
72: Endgame
73: Cuchillos
74: In My Prison
75: Capture the Flag
76: The Aftermath
77: All For Us
78: Happy Halloween
79: Baby Mama/Daddy

30: Falling

2K 64 13
sweet_lemonade3

Falling by Harry Styles
What am I now?
What if I'm someone you don't want around?
I'm fallin' again, I'm fallin' again, I'm falling

What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?
I'm fallin' again, I'm fallin' again, I'm falling

And I get the feelin' that you'll never need me again

CHAPTER THIRTY

Nina was still in the middle of getting ready for Olivia's quinces. It starts off with a religious ceremony in a near by church. She was working later at the store after the ceremony but she was planning to follow to the reception some time after.

Victoria was still helping the twins get ready. There was that and also trying to explain that they were going to a birthday party after. They promised that Cesar could hitch a ride with them especially with him being Olivia's boyfriend and chambelan.

Oscar was in the middle of tying Cesar's purple tie. Every now and then he'd check on Cesar who still looked a little dazed. Cesar did throw up a couple of times that morning.

"You good?" Oscar asked for the nth time today.

Besides throwing up several times and his hair completely gone, Cesar was far from okay. Then again, he completely disobeyed his brother's command. He didn't end up killing Latrelle. Cesar could never. But Latrelle was long gone. He was more worried about the probability of his brother finding out.

"Y-yea," Cesar croaked just as Oscar finished tying his tie.

"It takes awhile but you'll get over it," Oscar assured giving him a pat on the back. His hand was heavy which caused Cesar to get out of balance a little.

"Hey, calm down and don't forget to breathe" Oscar reminded him as he placed his hands on Cesar's shoulders. "I'm proud of you. We're proud of you," he repeated his words from not long ago.

Cesar forced a small smile for his brother just as a knock is sounded from the door. "That must be Nina," Cesar mumbled.

"I don't want her knowing about this," Oscar says before walking over to open the door.

"She doesn't know?" Cesar questioned as Oscar shook his head as an answer.

"The last thing I want is for her to get involved with this. I don't want her meddling on this situation. That means, you don't talk about what you did. Alright?"

Cesar just nodded before Oscar walks over to answer the door.

Though what Oscar said was true but he knew it was way more than just simply finding out about what Cesar did. Nina wouldn't just meddle in, she'd go ballistic. Even though Oscar was calling the shots, if she found out that he had sent Cesar to kill someone Nina would never forgive him.

"Oh my God, you shaved your head!" Nina gasped grabbing the kid's head to see that indeed his hair was gone.

"You say that like you aren't dating my bald brother," Cesar jokes but pulls away from Nina's hold.

"Yea but that doesn't mean you had to look like him. I loved your hair," Nina pouted walking into the house to be greeted by Oscar soon after.

"Hey mamas," he nodded before pecking her lips.

"Did you really have to shave Cesar's head?" Nina pouted. "We all knew he was the only good looking one in the Santos," she added jokingly.

"But I'm your boyfriend," Oscar pointed out scrunching up his eyebrows.

"And I got together with you for more than just your looks," Nina gave a cheeky smile. "You ready to go?" She asked turning to Cesar.

"Yea. Let me just grab my phone," with that the young teen went back into his room leaving Oscar and Nina in the living room.

"I reckon the shaved head means its been handled?" Nina asked softly turning to Oscar.

He shot her a slightly confused look. "Baby, what do you think I meant when I said the word handled?" He asked taking her hands in his.

Nina just shrugged. She honestly didn't want to think what it actually meant. "You tasked one of the Santos to get rid of Latrelle?"

Both of them knew that wasn't the exact answer but it's what Nina wanted to believe in. Oscar nodded.

"Come here," he whispered before pulling her into a hug. He places a kiss on the top of her head. "Your hair smells like apples."

"And you smell like axe body spray," Nina laughed as Oscar snorted. "But did you really have to shave his head?" She asked scrunching up her nose.

"You're never gonna let that go huh?"

"Nope," she smiled shaking her head.

"I'm ready," Cesar said adjusting his suit as he came out from his room.

"Alright," Nina pulled away from Oscar. "Let's go Cesar salad," she said tilting her head towards the door.

"I'll text you," she turned to Oscar before giving him a kiss on the lips. With a smile she walks out the door and proceeds to cross the street.

Just before Cesar could walk out the door, Oscar stops him once more. "Not a word to Nina. Got it?" He repeated more sternly.

Cesar nods before heading out the door.

A few hours pass and Oscar was hanging out with some of the Santos on his front lawn like the usual. He's been texting Nina despite him knowing she was at church for Olivia's ceremony. It took awhile until Nina replied back telling him to shut up because she was hanging out with Jesus.

Sad Eyes noticed Oscar smiling at his phone like a fool, even laughing to himself as he tapped away on his phone. "Why you smiling fool?" Sad Eyes nodded.

"Spooky's in love that's why," Martín laughs along with the some of the Santos but Oscar still wasn't paying attention.

Oscar was still smiling and still tapping shit away on his phone. Sad Eyes huffed and stole Oscar's phone away from him.

"The fuck you doing, fool?!?" Oscar said angrily as Sad Eyes took a glance at their texts.

"So now you notice us?" Sad Eyes joked before handing him back his phone. Oscar snatched it out of his Sad Eyes' hands as he glared and scowled at his friend.

"You tell her yet?" Sad Eyes nodded with a smirk.

"Tell her what?"

"That you love her," Sad Eyes' words caused him to look up from his phone for a second. "I mean you do love her right?"

"I don't want to say shit I don't mean," Oscar said putting away his phone leaving Nina to deal with Jesus for a second.

He had to admit that what he felt for Nina was a feeling unlike any other. He didn't know what it was but he had this suddenly pull and whirl of emotion and feeling when it came to Nina. Then again, he just couldn't describe it.

"So you don't love her?" Martín butts in.

"I didn't say that," Oscar retaliated quite harshly. Did he love her? Maybe. But if he was going to say it, he wanted to be a hundred percent sure. The last thing he wanted was to break her heart saying things that weren't a hundred percent true.

"Why are y'all suddenly up in my shit with Nina anyway?"

"Cos you actually think a girl like her would stick to a guy like you?"

Everyone looked up to see Crystal on the side walk.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Oscar sneered.

"I'm here for dick," she answered bluntly.

"What makes you think I would cheat on my ruca?" Oscar cocked his eyebrow looking at his ex.

"Not your dick. His dick," Crystal tilted her head towards Gabriel. All the Santos began to boo Gabriel, even throwing empty cans of beer at him.

"I'm not proud of it okay!" Gabriel's voice cracked. "I was in a drought and I needed-"

"Don't finish that sentence compa," Martín shook his head in disapproval walking over to Gabriel who was seated on the ratchet couch. "What the fuck is wrong with you dating Spooky's ex?" he added hitting Gabriel in the head.

"I don't give a fuck. Fucking marry her for all I care," Oscar rolled his eyes before lighting his cigarette. "Gabriel, take your bitch and go," he puffed.

"I must say, it was sweet of you to think that I wanted you that way," Crystal winked and Oscar could only think of barfing. "But I'm not finished," she added with a hard tone.

"What makes you think I'm gonna listen to you?" Oscar challenged.

"Because I'm going to tell you the truth about you and Nina," Crystal answered. Before Oscar could say anything else, Crystal starts talking.

"Nina Garcia, a sweet girl with a brain like any other. She's helping raise her niece and nephew by working at the bodega and taking in tutorial sessions when ever she can to get money. She's a smart girl who could actually make it out of Freeridge-"

"Where the hell is this going?" Oscar cuts in growing in patient. He didn't need to hear things he already knew.

"And then we face Oscar 'Spooky' Diaz, the leader of the Santos," Crystal took a step forward. "Someone who could be just as smart as her. But he's a lady's man, not to mention a killer and a dealer who says he's doing all of this to protect his little brother and his bitch across the street."

Oscar nearly charged towards her until he was held back by Sad Eyes.

"So let's face it Spooky, Nina is just too good for you. What can you actually offer her besides sex? Does she actually accept the fact that you're the head of the Santos?" Crystal smirked. "I bet she doesn't even know you had your brother go kill Latrelle just so you could protect yourself from losing her."

Oscar was about to go off then and there. But more and more cholos piled up on him just to hold him back.

People usually underestimated Crystal. She knew that there was nowhere getting through Nina but she had totally forgotten that she'd been dating Oscar for the past years. She knew where to strike, and when she did, she struck hard.

"Get the fuck out of my face," Oscar sneered as the Santos were doing their best to hold him back.

"Threatening to hit a girl? What would Nina think of you?" Crystal pressed as she clicked her tongue.

"Fuck this shit," Oscar said under his breath ready to charge but Sad Eyes and the rest of the Santos weren't letting him through.

"She ain't worth it, compa," Sad Eyes chanted to him but all Oscar saw was red.

"Leave," Oscar sneered for the last time as Crystal took a step back giggling a little. She had finally won.

"So am I getting dick or not?" Crystal asked turning.

"You disrespect Spooky like that and you expect dick?" Gabriel glared at her. "Get lost, bitch!"

"Fine, I'll relieve myself by other means," Crystal shrugged as she began to walk away. "I'll see you soon, Spooky!"

-

"Congratulations, Olivia. You're a woman now," Nina greeted walking up to the celebrant.

"Thanks Nina," Olivia said as the two of them pulled in for a hug. "Will I be seeing you later?" the teen asked as she pulled away.

"Yea, I just gotta drop by the bodega for a second. Angelica's taking Berto to get his wisdom teeth pulled out. They're gonna need me," Nina explained adding a light laugh at the end.

"Good luck then," Olivia laughed.

"I'll see you later," Nina nodded before hugging her again and kissing her cheek. Soon after, she walks towards the twins and Victoria.

"Cesar's riding with Monse going to Ruby's," Victoria explained before handing Nina the car keys.

"Alright, I'll drop you guys off first then I'll head over to the bodega," Nina said taking the car keys and the four of them made their way over to the car. "But first I gotta change my shoes, no way am I working in heels."

Nina slips on a pair of vans and tossing her heels into the flooring of the passenger seat. With that she drives her family to the Martinez house before rushing over to the bodega. Angelica and Berto were aware that Nina was coming from a quince and found that there was no problem with her being a little late. But in the end, Berto ended up rushing to the dental clinic.

Despite the bodega being busy, it seemed like a pretty chill day. Angelica even shot her a text to remind her that they needed to check out the books, especially with Christmas around the corner. They were going to decorate the place soon with all sorts of trinkets. Before she knew it, she was going to be listening to Feliz Navidad on repeat.

"Thank you! Enjoy the rest of your day," Nina smiled saying good bye to another customer. It was surprisingly very busy for that day. Angelica kept apologizing for taking too long since there was a mix up in their schedule and Berto's dentist came in late. There was that and Berto refused to get sedated for the procedure.

With the amount of customers coming in and texting back and forth with Oscar, Nina had barely noticed the amount of time that had already passed. No doubt she was already missing so much at the quince but she couldn't help but notice that Jamal was missing. Nina only hoped that they were all doing okay since it was Olivia's quince.

"Oh my God I am so sorry that I took so long," Angelica busted in the front door of the store. "There was a mix up in the schedule and tío was being uncooperative. He hated that he had to get knocked out-"

"It's fine Angelica. You don't have to explain it again," Nina chuckled tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "How's Berto?"

"He's okay but he's high as hell. Kept saying he was friends with Pablo Escobar," Angelica laughed causing Nina to snort. "So you could imagine that mess but he's fine. I just took him home but yea you can go."

"There's some trash at the back. I'll just toss that out and I can go," Nina replied with a small smile before proceeding to the back to get rid of four trash bags into the dumpster.

"Don't you look pretty just for taking out the trash."

Nina turns to see Crystal with her two friends from the mall. "What do you want Crystal?" she asked before tossing a bag of trash into the dumpster.

"Tu sufrimiento."

Nina snorted. "My suffering? This isn't some telenovela-"

She couldn't even finish her sentence as Thing One and Thing Two pinned her back against the dumpster. The impact caused her to drop the remaining trash bags. Thing One and Thing Two held onto her wrists against the dumpster.

"What the fuck-"

In one swift movement Crystal slapped Nina's face. When Nina had her guard down Thing One had hit her in the stomach making her hunch forward and cough hysterically. Thing Two forced her head up by slamming against her head against the the dumpster.

"What the fuck do you want?" Nina tried breathing. Thing One hit her hard.

"To remind you who you're dealing with," Crystal answered darkly as she suddenly brought out a knife. Crystal struck the knife by her dress several times. It caused several lacerations to form on her skin. They were light enough thanks to her dress that was now ruined.

Regardless, Nina ended up bleeding and now she was beyond pissed.

"If you wanna pin a person up against a dumpster, don't forget to lock in their legs," Nina said before kicking Thing One's legs.

The impact caused Thing One to let go of Nina's hand. Her free hand quickly struck Thing Two on the side of her head making her stumbled back. Now Nina was angry.

Nina dodged Thing One before hitting her right in the nose causing her to wail in pain. As Thing Two was distracting her, Crystal struck the knife by her arm and leg. The laceration caused her to scream and bleed out even more. In a fit, Crystal kicks Nina's legs.

She quickly disarms Crystal and throws the knife at Thing Two, in which she missed just a smidge but it was enough to scare her. Nina quickly puts Crystal in a certain hold with her arms forcefully stretched and pinned to her back. She pushes Crystals face up against the dirty dumpster and Angelica comes out with a shotgun in her hands.

"What the fuck is going on?!?" Angelica yelled as she began pointing the gun at thing one and thing two.

"Bitch, what took you so long?!?" Nina exclaimed in exasperation.

"Señora Sanchez needed help with counting her coins. She left her glasses at home," Angelica explained still frightened at what Nina's situation was.

"If this is some scare tactic for you to get back with Oscar, you've got another thing coming," Nina sneered tightening her grip causing Crystal to whimper. "No me metas conmigo, ¿entendido?" She growled in her ear tightening her grip even more. Crystal just nodded but Nina wasn't satisfied.

Respondeme!" Nina yelled and she made sure Crystal was hurting.

"Okay! Okay!" Crystal cried and Nina had finally let her go.

"¡Piérdase!" Nina yelled at the three of them causing them to run away. She was breathing heavily as she took a step back, nearly stumbling in the process luckily Angelica had caught her.

"You were right about her being crazy."

"I told you."

Angelica ended up calling Oscar who came running from doing a drop near by. Nina couldn't even look at him because she just angry with what happened. She didn't like how she had to physically hurt some people for them just to lay off.

Oscar drove her home using her car and the two of them ended up in her room with Oscar cleaning her wounds. Nina told him what happened. Eventually, she ended up calling Victoria and telling her what happened.

Now Nina was still insisting that she would follow to the quince.

"You're not going to the quince," Oscar said sternly trying to clean the wound on her leg.

"But I promised-"

"Victoria said it herself. You don't have to go," Oscar said as his eyes travelled down her leg. There was a patch that was beginning to bruise assuming thats where Crystal had kicked her.

"I'm fine. I just need ice and rest and I'll be fine," Nina shrugged as Oscar glared at her. His thumb traveled down to her bruise and gave it a little press causing her to wince.

"Ow! What was that for pendejo?" Nina seethed glaring at her novio.

"Don't be so stubborn Nina. You probably need to get a shot," He said in frustration putting down the cotton pad. His eyes scanned over the several cuts she had. They were light enough so that she didn't need any stitching.

"Seriously? Behind the dumpster? The fuck is that bitch's problem?" he added angrily.

"Angelica was right, all your exes are crazy," Nina commented lightly. "There goes that $30 dress," she laughed staring at the garment on the floor. She changed into a loose shirt and shorts.

"I'll just get you a new one," Oscar answered still clearly ticked off after what happened.

"¿Qué pasa?" Nina asked rather ticked off as well. She was tired and physically hurt, she didn't need this attitude from him.

"Nada," he brushed off angrily.

"I don't get why you're acting so mad. I was the one pinned to the dumpster!"

"Exactly, because you got pinned to a dumpster!"

"How the hell is this my fault then?"

"It isn't!" He yelled before throwing his hands up in the air. With a sigh he drags his hand down his face. "You know this is the first time you got hurt because of me?"

Nina stared at him in disbelief. "I got hurt because Crystal's crazy."

"She attacked you because of me!"

"Well its not like she killed me!" Nina argued back moving over so she could hold his hand. "Look, I had things handled. Things could've gone worse."

"Exactly!" He pulled away from her touch.

"This wouldn't have happened if we weren't together," Nina heard him mutter under his breath.

At that moment Nina felt her heart crack. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Oscar looked at her and she already had tears brimming her eyes. "You're not breaking up with me are you?" Nina's lower lip began to quiver seeing the look in his eyes.

"Nina, listen to me-"

"No! You listen to me!" she mustered her strength to stand up.

"Nina sit back down," Oscar said softly trying to get her to sit.

"Don't," Nina cried pulling away. "Oscar, its not like her scaring us like this is gonna stop. But if you do this just shows how you can let your guard down so easily with just a simple threat," she explained wiping away her tears.

"If you do this, she wins. You, out of all people, should know to never back down on any sort of threat," Nina continued.

"And I don't give a flying fuck about what happened, alright?" She laughed throwing her hands in the air. "When I got together with you I knew what I was getting into and I don't plan on backing out."

"And what if something else worse happens?" Oscar challenges.

"I can protect myself! You have to trust me with that. If not I know I can count on you when I need you," she bit her lower lip to stop crying. "You promised me, I wasn't going to lose you," she whispered crying a little bit more.

Surprisingly, Oscar had tears in his eyes as well. He couldn't believe he thought of splitting up with her to protect her. It wasn't just what happened that got to him but it was his run in with Crystal earlier that day.

Crystal's words got to him so badly because he knew deep down Nina deserved more than him. It was until Sad Eyes told him to man up and simply be a better novio for Nina.

"Hey," Oscar whispered before pulling Nina into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it," he found himself already crying. Spooky was no cryer. But here he was, stripped down to his vulnerable state before the woman he was falling in love with.

"I don't want to lose you either," he admits as Nina cries into his shoulder.

Besides all of that, Nina was beginning to fall in love with him as well. There was no way she was ending things with him just as they were beginning. All that sudden talk about baby names made her think of a future with him. The idea seemed really nice and of course she wanted to see it happen.

Oscar pulls away momentarily as he places his hand on her cheek. They look directly into each other's eyes, both wet with tears. It took Nina a moment to realize that Oscar was actually crying.

"Nina I-" he stopped himself from saying it letting Crystal's words get to him again. "I don't deserve you. You deserve someone better than me," he said instead and Nina felt her heart go heavy.

"Don't say shit like that, Oscar," she said to him softly placing a hand on his cheek. She'd never seen him this emotional. "What I deserve is to be happy," she added looking directly into his eyes.

"And you, Oscar, you make me happy," she flashed a small smile. "You have no idea how happy you make me or how much you make me feel so overwhelmed with these feelings. It's like one look from you and one smile I'm gone."

"I like to think that I make you happy too," she pressed on and Oscar felt his chest grow tight just hearing her talk. "I don't care about what people say or think of you. You are a person like everyone else who is deserving of that happiness and therefore you are deserving of me."

Nina was stern with her tone and she meant every word of it. She cared for Oscar so much that the mere talk of him saying that he was undeserving of her and what they had hurt her. Because she knew that Oscar was a great person under all of that cred and talk the streets put him up to be.

Oscar was in complete awe hearing what Nina said. It warmed his heart seeing that she was fighting for him, for them. It made him feel all sorts of things, something unreal and new to him. He says nothing more as he leans in to places a kiss on her lips.

Nina's heart began to beat erratically from his gentle touch. She had her arms wrapped around his waist as Oscar cupped her face in his hands to pull her a little bit closer.

As they both think about how they saved each other from so much pain of separation, it was then they realized that they had fallen down so far. This wasn't merely falling in love for the other.

They've had their taste of love before. Nina with Tony and possibly Oscar with Crystal. But they both knew deep down that what they had was different. Their feelings for each other were immense despite being a couple for over three months.

They pull away to catch their breath, resting their foreheads on each other as they did so. Oscar tucks a piece of hair behind Nina's ear as he searched for her eyes. They end up staring at each other again and Nina was more confident now. She knew it all too well.

"Oscar I lo-"

Their moment had been interrupted by the sound of gunfire not too far from them. The firing sound made the two of them jump a little and look outside Nina's window.

A second passes and Nina's phone starts ringing from her bed side table. "Oh my God the quince," Nina mutters as her heart begins to quicken. Oscar grabs her phone and hands it to Nina.

"V?" She says in panic as she picks up the phone.

"Nina! I need you to come get us! I got the twins- its okay baby, mama is here," Victoria cried from the other line. Nina could hear the yelling and screaming from the other end. The twins were crying and Victoria was too as she tried to console them. The sound of commotion continued to fuel her anxiety.

"V! Are you hurt?!? Are the twins okay?!?"

"Its Ruby and Olivia! A Prophet shot Ruby and Olivia!"

"A Prophet?" Nina repeated as she looked at Oscar. His expression took a 180 turn as the words left her mouth.

"It was that kid, Latrelle!"

---

I'm gonna be HELLA busy the next few days. Honestly guys college is something else 😫😫😫. Here's an update to keep you guys busy :))

Y'all know Cesar's fucked which also means Oscar is fucked. Oscar and Nina's vulnerability towards each other tho!!!

Tell me what you guys think :))

VOTE!!!!!
AND
COMMENT!!!!!!

P.S.Rest in Power Chadwick 😔✊🏾👑🖤

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

200K 4.9K 23
"En un mundo lleno de Santos, ella era una Diabla." @ariyella Bigdickdiaz™
The Art of Starting Over Alias Tummas

Любовные романы

26.2K 2.5K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
300K 5.3K 23
"He taught me things that i will never forget." [i do not own on my block nor the songs used in this book. Any character not in on my block is owned...
Forever Girl (Urban) _Dream2Reality

Подростковая литература

812K 22.6K 44
Almost every girl has that one guy that they just won't let go. You'll do any and everything to make them happy. You'll stay by their side even when...