My Cousin's Best Friend.

By hayleysummers

Charlotte Beadles has been through it all.Hurt,depressed,and abused.When she was moved into her cousin's life... More

My Cousin's Best Friend.
My Cousin's Best Friend.{2}
part three not four!!
My Cousin's Best Friend.4
Part Six.
Part Seven (:
Part Eight(:
part nine:)

part 5(:

408 1 0
By hayleysummers

 "Justin!" I rolled over on him."What baby?" He rubbed his eyes."I'm up!" I giggled."Cute," He mumbled and grinned.

 Justin Pov

Damn.She was even beautiful in the morning.She had on my striped shirt,my white jacket and her underwear.We were going to the beach today.Charlotte was smiling at me.It's going to be a bitch in June when I tour.I'm going to miss her soo much.I wanted her to go with me,but that wouldn't be fair to Christian.But he'd be in the eighth grade.He'd play football and get girls,while his best friend is off sitting in a freaking hotel room with his girlfriend and Jenny,the tutor.

 "Charlotte.I'll miss you," I hugged her to my chest."What?" She was about to cry."The tour that lasts from June 2010 to March 2011.I don't wanna take your life at school away from you," I pulled her closer.She sighed,"It's called webcam,cell phones,and isn't there a break inbetween that much amount of time?" "There is time,but not enough Char," I kissed her hair.

 "Maybe I could go with you.You know,keep you company.I have no life at school.I was a nobody till Kaleb.Now Kaleb's gone," She frowned against my chest."But that wouldn't be fair to my friends," I rubbed her back."But do they have lives at school?Christian and Hayley are somebody at the middle school.I was never that," She sniffed,"I was the charity case." I kissed her hair,forehead,neck and then her lips."It's okay," I said,when I got through.She sat up,"So.Boss what we going to do today?" I laughed,"Beach." She put her nose to mine,"Awesome."  

Charlotte Pov

 I got ready for our day.Purple and white striped bikini and a white sundress.Opening the door,I saw a laptop open,showing a paused video.I unpuased it."Hey baby," It was Justin.He had made when I slept."Um,I got lost.Find me?" He winked and it stopped.Red arrows were taped to the floor.I follwed them to the elevator.No arrow in there,but when I got to the lobby,there was.The line of them went outside.I followed them to the basketball court.A little mixed boy,about nine,was there,"Are you Charlotte?" "Yes," I smiled."I'm Braxton.Justin told me to give you a clue when you made a shot," Braxton handed me a ball.I backed up and shot it.Missed.Tried again,missed."Third time's the charm," I smiled.Nothing but net!

 "Here you go," He handed me a paper.He stood there and I opened it.~How many times did it take for you to get it in?Tell me when you find me.But for right now,follow Braxton.He's a son of an employee.Great kid.oxoxJustin.~ Braxton grabbed my hand,"Charlotte,your very beautiful." "Thank you Braxton," I laughed."Justin said you'd be pretty.But your far from it," He joked.I blushed,"Well,I try." He led me to a pool,"Allie will take you from here." Allie was a native,she was ten,"Hi Charlotte."

 "Hi," I smiled.She was adorable!She took me to one of the beaches,"They all connect.Follow the blue arrows on the trees." She left and I followed the trees.The cameras were flashing on me.Soon enough the trees with arrows turned into rocks with arrows.I still followed.Then came two huge guys."Charlotte?" One of them asked."Yes?" I smiled."Follow us." 

 I followed and tripped almost five times.A little opening in the rocks came up.Had a punch keypad.One of the buff dudes keyed the code in.The gate opened,"Go in and just follow to curves." I walked in and did what I was told.I found a tiny beach surrounded by high rocks.I felt arms slide around my waist,"Do you like it?" "It's beautiful," I sighed."Nah," He kissed my neck.

 I twisted myself around and giggled,"Thank you." "Thought it be perfect to swim," Justin grabbed my hand and drug me to the water,"It's warm." "Wait," I took off my sundress.He brought a ball,"Wanna play two man football?" I knew how to play.Who ever has the ball has to run to the other end and not get tackled.My end was the sand and his the water.

He threw the ball at me.I caught it and ran.I heard water splash and took off faster.I felt like Mark Ingram (Roll Tide Roll Tide!) running away from the other team's defense."Touchdown for Beadles!" I ran over to him."Congrats Heisman winner," He caught me and swung me around.

 I giggled,"I wanna swim." Justin picked me up and walked towards the water."Don't you dare Bieber," I looked up at his hazel-brownish eyes."Imma do it if you don't say 'Bieber's the bestest kisser in the world!' in ten seconds," He smiled."BIEBER IS THE BESTEST KISSER IN THE WORLD!" I yelled.He still threw me in.I screamed and went under water.I found his ankle and tugged on it.He fell,"Charlotte!" I came up giggling,"Sorry." He sat in ankle deep water,"Come here." I crawl onto his lap,"Better?"

 "Way," Justin set his chin on my shoulder."We need to do something other than this.Call up Braxton and Allie," I turned in his lap."Now" He smiled,"Braxton likes Allie." "Perfect.I'll talk to Allie about Braxton," I hugged his neck.

 30 minutes later

"Hey," Braxton walked up.Allie was behind him.I ran over to her,"Allie?" "Yeah?"

"How old are you?"

"Nine.Well,about to turn ten in April."

"Braxton is how old?"

"Ten on the first."

"Mhm,do you know he likes you?"

 "No," Allie blushed."Do you like him?" I bumped her elbow."Sorta," She got even redder.I smiled to myself.

Justin Pov

 Braxton and Allie were talking and playing together good.Charlotte talked to her.I  was feeling amazing.Charlotte was sitting in the water,playing with the sand.I ran over and slung down on her back."I'm not going to sleep beside you," She sighed,"if you don't get up." I had landed on top of her,"Oh really." 

"Yes."

"Well,I'll just sleep beside you."

"It doesn't work that way!"

"Does in my world."

"Welcome to Bieberville.IQ zero!"

"Oh baby I'm smart!"

"Yeah right."

 I laughed and put my lips against her neck.I'm gonna tell her.

 Charlotte Pov

 He was laying on top of me and kissing my neck,"I know we've only know eachother for about a week now,but I think I love you Charlotte."

 I was stuned.It felt like God sent him down just to be with me."I think I do too."

 7:00 pm

Braxton and Allie left.Leaving us alone."It's a long walk back," I looked at the rocks."You tired baby girl?" He stroked my cheek.I nodded,"Mhm."

 He carried me like a newborn baby back to the room.I made him bring me to the bathroom."I'm gonna shower and you wait," I shut the door and did my biz.He did his and came back in,"Hey."

 "Hi."

 "Two more days."

 "I know."

 "I'll let you stay at my house till we go on tour babe."

 "I gotta go back home sometime."

 "I can't let you go get hurt,Charlotte."

 "How?"

 "Jasmine and Caitlin.Jasmine knows where you live."

 "Then I'll lock the door."

 "Charlotte,I can't let you."

  "Well,you can't just take Christian away," I giggled."I won't baby,I won't," Justin snaked his arms around me."I love you," I choked out."I love you," He kissed my neck."I'm tired," I was trying to change the subject.I did very well at it.He sighed,"Me too." I turned to face him and fell asleep.

 9 am friday:)

 My phone was buzzing.Christian was texting me saying,These kids on Twitter wanna kill you! and U need to stay inside. I swung my legs off the bed and sat up.I think I might go home.I hopped up and found paper and a pen.

Justin,

 You know I love you.But I can't do this anymore.Christian texted me this morning about your fans wanting to kill me.I'm sorry.I love you Justin Drew:'(

 Charlotte B.

I left it on the bed,packed,and left.I got a the plane with the ticket I was supossed to take with Justin.We landed in Atlanta and Aunt Sandi was there.She drove me home.I had to pick up my stuff from his house."Charlotte?" Ms.Pattie asked when I went to go upstairs,"What are you doing home?"

 "I couldn't take the pressure," I started to cry.She looked at me,"Charlotte,he loves you." I ran to her and hugged her,"I don't like pressure." She hugged me back,"He told me that the first time he saw you he just had to know you.Justin wanted to get to know you,but Caitlin wouldn't let him."

 I cried some more till Ms.Pattie's phone rang. 

Phone covo-

P Hello?

J Mom!

P What?

J She left.

P I know.

J Where is she?If you see her,tell I love her.

P She's here.

J I'm at the airport.Get her to come.

P She won't.

J Mom.Please.Or just get her wait.Oh wait Scooter's here.

P Okay.I'll see if she'll stay.

J Okay bye.Love ya.

P Me too. *click*

Endd

 "Who was that?" I asked when Ms.Pattie came back from the backyard."Scooter," She smiled,"Sit.I wanna talk with you." I smiled and wiped my eyes,"Okay." The door started to open,"Charlotte?!" "Justin?!"

"Baby," He hugged me.I pulled him closer,"I'm sorry.I can't." "Why?"

"Pressure and the feaky exes." 

"Follow me."

 I followed him out to where we sat last weekend in his backyard.

 I sat down and just stared at him."Pressure?" I nodded and cried again.He tryed to hold me,but I backed away.It started to rain.He started crying too.

 Its a big big world

Its easy to get lost in it

You've always been my girl

And i'm not ready to call it quits

We make the sun shine in the moonlight

We can make the gray clouds into blue skies

I know its hard

But baby believe me

That we can go

Nowhere but up

From here

My dear

Baby we can go nowhere but up

Tell me what got to fear

We can take it to the sky past the moon through the galaxy

As long as you're with me

Honestly with the strength of our love

We can go nowhere but up

  He finished,"I wrote it on the way back home.I woke up this morning around ten and found the note.I was heartboken.I packed and ran to catch a plane.Paps asked why you left.I couldn't let you go.Charlotte.I.Love.You."

 I sat and cried in his lap,"I love you too.But-"

 "You can."

 "I can't," I got up and left.He ran after me.I turned around,"What?!" "Charlotte Anne Beadles,I fucking love you.You may be able to deal with pressure,but I can.I love you so much that I can't even explain it," He yelled over the rain.I grabbed his hand and kissed him hard.I pulled back,"I'm sorry." I went back to my house.I cuddled up in my room with a bucket of Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide,my Alabama Crimson Tide blanket,and turned on Lifetime Movie Channel.I cried and cried.Christian came home and came in my room,"Ya'll are done?" "Don't," I mumbled.He climbed on the bed with me and went sleep.It had stopped raining at about one am.I opened my window.

 I love the smell after it rains.I sat down on the sill and cried some more.I saw a balcony on the side of his house.I've seen that before.It's Justin's room.He came out,crying, and sat down and swung his legs."DAMNIT!" He yelled,"Fuck my life.I hate it." I cried harder."Charlotte?" "What?!"

"Hey."

"Hi."

"So."

  I wipped my eyes,"Can I come over?" He nodded.I ran downstairs and flung the door open.I ran upstairs as soon as I opened his door.Ms.Pattie wasn't there.Charity maybe.I got into his room and he was sitting on the bed.I smiled big and ran up to him.He opened his arms."I," He kissed my forehead,"Love," my nose was next,"you."He kissed my lips.I pulled back,"Your lips smell like Dublin Mudslide." He chuckled,"My favorite." "I was eating the same thing earlier," I blushed.His eyes were red,"Hmm.Yours does too.I missed you." "Mhmm," I smelled his neck.Dear Lord he smelled good."I love you," He hugged me.

 "Me too," I mumbled,about to go to sleep.He ajusted himself to press his whole body against me,"Good night." I smiled and placed my head on his chest and fell into sleep.

Continue Reading