The Celestial Knight (Black C...

Miyamusubi által

Hikaru Novachrono, is the little sister of Julius Novachrono, the Magic King. She is also the childhood frie... Több

Chapter 1: Hikaru Novachrono
Chapter 2: Grey Deer Squad
Chapter 3: Magic Captains
Chapter 4: Leaving Clover Kingdom Part1
Chapter 5:Leaving Clover Kingdom part 2
Chapter 6: Welcome to Heart Kingdom
Chapter 7: Spirit Guardians
Chapter 8: Training
Chapter 9: Grimoire, Magic, and Spirits
Chapter 10: Lolopechka
Chapter 11: The little boy
Chapter 12: Leaving Heart Kingdom
Chapter 13: Welcome back Clover Kingdom
Chapter 14: Hikaru Novachrono is Back-- Part 1
Chapter 15: Hikaru Novachrono is Back--Part 2
Chapter 16: Clover Under attack
Chapter 17: Fuegoleon
Chapter 18: A Time with Nozel
Chapter 19: Traitor
Chapter 20: Side story-Drinking
Chapter 21: Underwater Temple Part 1
Chapter 22: Underwater Temple Part 2
Chapter 23: Underwater Temple Part 3
Chapter 24: Spirit Knight Vs. Beast
Chapter 25: Fight back, Never Give Up
Chapter 27: Defeat
Announcement

Chapter 26: Ultimate Power

1.1K 27 2
Miyamusubi által

Previously 

"Asta! Hikaru! You saved me" Noelle says. I turn to give her a small smile. "It was mostly Asta." I say softly before turning to glance down at Asta and pat his head. "Well Asta, it seems that you and me are going to be doing this together." I say as he nods his head while getting up from his position.

"It's not over! And we are not going to and never going to!" Asta yells at Veltos. I smirk and pull out my grimoire. 'Couldn't have said that any better Asta.'

"Your right, this isn't over yet. The real despair starts now!" Veltos replys back while releasing his mana.

"Well we shall see about that." I say while releasing all of my stored magic I have to use this spell. I look towards Asta and Noelle. "I'll have your back." I say and summon my spell.

"Now let's do this shall we."

________

Hikaru POV 

A blast of light and magic came out causing Veltos' to cover his face along with Noelle and Asta as wind began to pick up.  The blinding light came out of the grimoire where a moment of light shinning through came with the strong blast of mana.    

The wind continued to spin and spread out throughout the entire room picking up dirt rocks flinging it across the room, hitting the walls.  

Magic began to flow all around me, where wind circled and light illuminated my body, where my new spell had activated.  The light and wind died down after one last blast of strong wind as my spell was displayed.  Wearing a new magic armor, neither wind, water or any armor that I have worn before. 

This was a new spell that had been added to the back of my grimoire.  A light magic spell, one where I hadn't even met a spirit to unlock this power.  However, this spell was not the light healing spell but rather a huge offense spell. 

The armor included a crown of light which glowed along with the shining armor, with a sword which eradicated sparks of light.  A large shield which I held in the other arm.   

(Image below does not belong to me)   

Asta looked at me with wide eyes and sparkled.  "Wow!! That's so cool!"  Asta yelled as Noelle was breathless.  

Veltos looked at me with wide eyes and glowered at me.  "You think with something like that can defeat me?!  Hah!  A mere human like you having such power!?  It shouldn't even belong to you!!!"  he yelled at us with clenched fists and stuck his hands out at us. 

I looked back at him with a stern look.  "We'll just have to see about that."  I say as Asta turns around to compliment Noelle with her spell and they talked to each other a bit talking about how the underwater temple girl had healed Asta a bit.  

I look straight at Veltos as I glance at my new armor and weapons seeing the glow of light.  'Now let's see what this armor and spell has to offer.'   

As I glance back behind me, Asta mentions to heal those two underwater temple friends of their's as well as defeating Veltos.  I smiled and readied my sword.  

"Leave this to me and Hikaru! Noelle!"  Asta yelled and I watched as Veltos started to move towards us.

 "Asta!"  I yell as I moved my sword forward.  

"Yes!  Let's do this!"  Asta yelled back.  

________

3rd POV 

With the others.  

Vannesa had been trying to deal with a member of midnight eye as Yami tried to get out of the room.  

"I can't just leave Hikaru and the rest in there."  Yami mumbles to himself knowing that his previous vice captain could handle herself, however had a feeling in his gut telling him that told him something else might happen.  'Hikaru will do her best handling that beast.....But those kids...Stay alive!'

"You bastard!  Let me out of here!"  Yami yelled.  "Hahah!  It's useless!"  the midnight eye said "It's my spatial magic and you'll never be able to get out!"  he told Yami.  "OI!  I'm warning you here!  I'll beat the crap out of you the moment I get out!"  Yami yelled as he punched the wall.  

"Haha, we'll see about that."  the man said.  "I'll kill you!! You bastard!  I need to get out of here!"  Yami screamed.  'My...He's violent.'  The elder of the temple thought and sweatdropped at the scene as Yami punched and cut the space.   

________

Hikaru POV 

"Hah!  I'm surprise that you kid are still standing with that anti-magic of yours.  And you woman, it seems that you have used most of your mana and magic for that spell of yours.  Did you even think this through?  A mere armor and sword?  What's that gonna do for you?  Once your time runs out you'll all be dead. It's futile."  Veltos goes on as he laughs as his mana bursts around him. 

"My overflowing mana whispers to me that I should show you what true despair means."  Veltos finishes off. 

"Shut up!! Don't get cocky just because you have another eye!!"  Asta yells from beside me and I glance at him as he breathes rigidly.  "You mentioned earlier that one of my weak points are that I don't give up.  It's not a weakness!  Not giving up is my strength, my weapon.  I'm never gonna give up till I fulfill my wish!  No matter what!!"  Asta shouts with a grin. 

I chuckle lightly as I hold my weapons tighter and give a shit eating grin at Veltos.  "Well, the boy has spoken.  The very boy who will be the next Magic King."  I say as Veltos starts to laugh crazily as he sends a burst of his wild mana out. 

"Not giving up is a weapon?  I will show you just how much useless that weapon is!  I'll show exactly just what despair is.  But before that I should take out the trash before you"

"You bastard!"  Asta yells as I glance around the area seeing all of them are spread about the room.  

"Mythical beast magic!"  Veltos yells.  "Stop it!!!"  Asta yells and I jump up as Veltos magic shoots up. 

"Shield!!"  I yell as I hold up the large shield above and it shines brightly and a burst of light spreads across the room blocking the attack, as I glance and feel magic I smile.  

'Seems like she also has them covered.'  I say to myself as I land back down on my feet as the shield goes back to normal.   I smirk as I see strings wound around Veltos. 

"Oh dear....Big and Hairy over there.."  I hear her voice.  "You must be the insane guy Vetto or Veltos who Captain is talking about.  Your way more ugly than I thought you were to be.  Definitely not my type.  Plus you have a beauty of a senior facing off against you as well."    

I turn around with a smile on my face.  "My my."  I say as the other two look happy as they call out "Vanessa!"

"Maybe I should have just passed out drunk."  Vanessa says teasingly.  I chuckle lightly as I look at her and she gives me a playful smile.  

I glance at Veltos.  "Well, I really appreciate you being here Vanessa.  One of Yami's trusted members who has great skill.  I'll entrust you to their safety and having my back."  I say with a smile and she returns the smile back with a wink. 

"Of course.  Can't be having my fellow members dying or putting Yami to shame."  she says causing me to smile even more.  "But I must say little boy you really are insane.  But you didn't give up and that's why I am here.  But I can't just be having you Hikaru doing all the work." Vanessa tell me. 

I nod my head as I spin my sword and watch Veltos.  "I was wondering why the other black bulls like you so much and I think I finally get it.  Plus too I wondered why captain was so fond of his previous Vice Captain as well.  But it seems to me that I can see it clearly. Isn't that right Captain?"  Vanessa adds. 

I chuckle slightly.  "But I will be relying on you guys don't worry.  That's what magic knights do.  But I need you Asta to heal up some more."  I say as I send a small light over to him as it goes through him illuminating his body. 

"But-"  I cut Asta off as I turn to face Veltos completely.  "Your gonna need to surpass your limits.  I bet every single one of us has.  But I'm gonna need to surpass even that." I say as I watch the strings become undone. 

"A heart that refuses to become undone is your only weapon?  Rubbish!  Do you really think these cobwebs could keep a beat like me down!"  Veltos yells and I smile.  

"What fun would that be if you actually stayed down?"  Vanessa adds.  "Indeed, but it would be nice if you stayed down like a good dog."  I add on as well as I point my sword above.  

"Shut up just because you add another insect and a new  set of armor, you think you can beat me?!"  

"Mythical beast magic!"  He yells as he activates a spell.  "I don't think so."  I say as I shove my shield down into the ground.  My eyes widen slightly seeing that the spell didn't hit my shield and smirk seeing it go through a portal.  

'Well it seems we have another one joining.'

"Ugh honestly, you guys..."  I hear a mans voice from behind as I take the shield out of the ground.  "Fineral!" 

"My juniors are working hard and I can't just leave a fight to beautiful women either.  That means I have to act like a proper senior."  Fineral says. 

I chuckle slightly watching their interaction and glance at Veltos.  "No your ants!  Less than vermin.  No matter how many you gather you won't be able to scratch me!"  Veltos comments and I smirk as I feel mana course though.  

"Ants....Vermin...Is that how you see humans."  I mumble as I glance at Vanessa gesturing towards the unconscious people in the room.  She nods at me and sends Noelle to them.  "His magic is still unbelievable."  Vanessa comments and I walk back a bit to talk to them.    

"You guys."  I say out and they look at me.  "Seeing how this guy as unbelievable amount of endless mana,  I need you to back me up."  I say and earn a nod from them.  "Of course we got your back!"  Asta comments and I nod my head. 

"However, I want you guys to watch and find the perfect moment to jump in.  I'll create an opening but do me a huge favor."  I say seriously as I look them in the eye.  "Don't any of you, die out here.  I need you guys alive."  

Asta nods his head as Vanessa gives me a smile and pat on the back.  As Fineral gives a shaky nod with a smile.  "One last thing.  Vanessa I know know you know what to do with Asta.  Don't forget team work is key~"  I say and their eyes widen and nod their head. 

Vanessa nods her head and looks at Asta and back at me understanding. 

"You and your anti sword will have to deal with this.  Now don't let your sword drop.  Give it your all and put your life on the line."  Vanessa tells Asta.  I smile and tighten my grip on my sword.  "Let's do this Asta!  Hikaru-san!"  Fineral says.   

"I swear I won't let you die!"  Vanessa adds.  "And you can trust me that any of you won't die either.  After all, you guys are already my precious subordinates and friends."  I say as they look at me with wide eyes as they give me a smile. 

"Now Surpass your limits!"  I yell as I smirk and rush in with an attack to Veltos coming in fast using the light element. 

Just as I appeared in front of him he went to punch me with magic but I evaded and went behind him using the shield to push him away, disabling him from using his magic. 

"Let's go!!"  I hear and smirk as I see the Asta charge in.  Veltos recovers and sends a spell out which Fineral uses his spatial magic to send it back to Veltos.  Asta raises the sword above his head coming down with an attack to Veltos.  

I glance over at the three and Veltos sends an attack my way as he charges for Asta.  I jump out of the way of the attack and start running over just as fast , where Asta is sent through the portal and I walk run through a portal as well where we both come out from behind Veltos aiming with our swords.  

As Veltos aims for Asta and uses his leg to sweep around to kick me I maneuver myself to go above him and slash down including light mana in the sword. Which cuts his shoulder and blood gushes out as he is distracted looking at Asta as Vanessa maneuvers Asta away using her strings.

"You insect!"  Veltos says as he looks at me and jumps up to attack.  I narrow my eyes at the attack which I just sent seeing the wound gush out blood however he doesn't seem to affected.  I jump back as I put the shield in front of me taking the attack spell and jump again sending a light slash at him.

As he tries to avoid it Asta comes in at his side where he slashes him.  Where Veltos got surprised from the portal from below.  

"I'm going to defeat you with this weapon!!" Asta yells.

_____________________

A/N:

Sorry for the long awaited chapter!!  Things have been getting busy so I'll try to post as fast as I can.  Let me know on thoughts and how the chapter went!  I hoped you enjoyed it (Sorry if it was a bit lame than what you thought it was gonna be.  I tried my hardest to make it exciting  But the fight still continues where Hikaru will unleash a full fighting spirit with Asta)

But feel free to comment some thoughts.  Its always nice to hear how you liked it, fav parts or anything you relate to as well.  Or even ships or things you would like to see.  

If you are interested and want another story to read in the mean time check out:

Slayer of Time

A demon slayer fanfiction, which starts with a girl who travels back to ancient Japan, further in time, way further back than where Tanjiro is.  There she meets the people who started the whole story and where Demons start to roam the land.  

Here our protagonist meets the very first person who created the Breath techniques.  But where will our protagonist do as she is meet with change and an unfamiliar place where she can potentially die by the hands of Demons.

String of Fate: 

A One Piece fanfiction, where a young marine girl who was taken in by a one of the Admirals, who is none other than Sakazuki, or known as Akainu.  There she faces troubles of not only death from her previous life but the struggle of acceptance from her father.  

This young girls struggles to train and become worthy of her father and other around her.  Where she pushes herself to her limits.  But will that be enough?  Or will fate take a turn of things and have this young girl grow into a woman who goes against the teachings of the marines?

When Fate Tells you to 'Fly':

A Haikyuu fanfiction, where a potential volleyball athlete is taken down from her spot as she was caught in an accident ruining her life and chances of going profession.  But as her life slips away it seems that Fate gives her another chance telling her to fly, to take her to the place which saved her from herself.  From her reality.  Just where will this new chance take her.  

Of course, it took her to this very place where she is given the chance to fly again.  A new life, but this life is none other than one in Haikyuu. 

Feel free to check out these stories in my profile.  I have also worked hard to get chapters out for them too.  

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

87 5 3
Asta and Yuno. The Gift from God and the Blessing of Hage. The Sun and the Moon. The girl with unloved by mana and the girl blessed by it. The girl d...
1.8K 34 14
↳ ❝ 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮 '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'...
69.8K 2.1K 24
" 'It'll be easier if we fly there. Where is your broom?" I felt awkward. 'Errrrr, I don't have one. Not that I know how to fly anyway," He...
90 5 5
Amaryllis Lodern, a high-ranked noble from the Spade Kingdom, spent much of her life knowing The Dark Triad's reign of The Spade Kingdom, but for fou...