Life of the top/best guard(SC...

By 1Brewed_Coffee

This shit is old as hell, but feel free to read it I guess ----------- Disclaimer: I do not own any of these... More

Before we start
A totally normal day...
An interview and some work
ANOTHER BREACH!!??? (PART 1)
Another breach part 2
Yay (sorry not a chapter)thanks
A day off
Author's note (sorry)
a NORMAL day.(Finally)
I drew this...is it good?
Near death(uh, oh)
Teaming up(SCP's POV)
Oh, hey...I drew something else...ok
The plan(SCP's POV)
Mass containment breach!
All i know is chaos..
Thank you note!( Kind of like a request page)
Friend's or Foes?
Shoutout to a very special person!
Can I look now?
Sorry! Important! Please read!
My Birthday/Independence Day special!!
Oooh!(sorry for not updating a real chapter!)
1k special! (Because why not?)
The warheads
Sorry For Not Updating!!

Important message(cover remake?)

187 4 6
By 1Brewed_Coffee

Hey, if you're reading this, then you saw this for the right reason. This is important. No, I'm not discontinuing this book, nor am I ending it right here. I am just here to tell you that this book my not be updated for about a month or less/more(or maybe not, I don't know..). The reason for this is because I think I need to remake all the covers of my books since I think I could do better on the cover. I need to remake the covers for my other books too. But once I get the new cover in this one(1), I'll try to update as fast as I can. This probably isn't that important, but, I was just going to make this chapter just in case people think I was not going to finish the book, so this is just a message that I'm going to remake the cover so the next update may take a little longer. I hope you understand. That was all bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 219 70
This is a AU and a crossover between anomalies. This won't affect the scp universe or anything in total. Instead it would be a group of weirdos being...
50.8K 862 10
Damion, a death row inmate turned into a rogue D-class personnel at the SCP Foundation. When his work there had begun, things had looked like they wo...
15.3K 204 60
The Newborns and the New Gods, as well as the Groups of Interests, in the SCP Universe. They thought they had succeeded in preventing the Scarlet Kin...
110K 2.1K 51
When Rodeo (OC), gets a mysterious package with a literal killer queen helmet in it and wears it , he gets transported to the anomalous world of the...