Legends of the Peak

By Legendary_Etta_7

One group with one goal: To restore their home's glory. Follow them as they reach out to the legends of the m... More

Intro and Author's Note.
The Girl that wasn't there.
Mythical Outcast.
Last Rainfall.
Wings of Death and Ice.
Hidden Fate.
Bouncing Slices.

Meet the Team!

33 4 4
By Legendary_Etta_7

10 sacred people that I know you've met before. How do I know? They've been in other stories! But now you're about to get the details!

Mlm, the one and only person of the Roleplayers and has made the squad where it is today. As in, organization, paperwork, editing, artworks, and so much more. This guy is under appreciated. This is also the guy that let's me use his character layout for like, everything. This guy is amazing. This format is adorable because of how it's set up. Lemme give you the details.

This guy is an unfinished project that a group of families were hoping would save the world. They got close to their dreams and were attacked by a group of people working to stop them. They had Mlm run with some information and go to another family in the team, where he got the rest of the information. He then ran until years later.

When I say unfinished, he's supposed to be a robot/creature hybrid that was supposed to be able to perform human activities. But most of his stuff was destroyed from the attack. This guy is a combination of characters, between ungraded originals and OCs.

Next up is Keith Redfinder, a member of Team Pixiedust, the elemental family of the spiral, and a wisp user. He has brought many smiles to the group. He and his twin sister Rachel are typically outcasts. But he's part of the elite area of the group. As a wisp user, he's typically annoying in battle. Light heals and minor damage with occasional mega status. His dragon, Kam, is trained to help in any situation. He was given a blessing from his older sister Ashley. Speaking of her...

Following him is his lovely sister, Ashley Rainbowrunner, one of the leaders of Team Pixiedust. She is a gentle ice wizard that has a difficult time speaking english. But she understands it with ease. She's sweet and gentle with most people. She was cursed with hatred by her arch enemy. But her Ice Beetle says otherwise. Her mother is the reason for her group.

Next up is Eyrin, the one and only pokemon that I have made myself! This is the one person that you can't steal because of how much it is to me. This girl leads a region, works with the Dexters there, makes legendaries bow, and so much more. This girl makes the word "legendary" a big deal. She, like Mlm, has been in so many stories. Her first appearance was in Pokemon Precure Original. This girl is unstoppable... until you pull the little lamb. I won't go into that. But her and her team hasn't fallen since that stepped foot on the world and have continued to make history.

This little angel is truly a memory. If you don't know who this is, this is Mimag, the delta Meloetta that has been shipped with her partner in crime. This creature is an angel when you see the star! This is the first step to a beautiful blossom. (P.S. in this story the ship is slightly altered, but it still makes sense)

I have officially claimed this picture and am making this character a star! This character's new so... This is Rain, a girl from a world of wings and flight. She is known for a quick mind and fast flight. Nothing gets in her way without getting hit.

Remember her? This is Lilly from Stoneblade Writers first generation group. She is a smart, young fairy that has no thoughts of the darkness winning. She's purposely the reason that this is a thing. I'm kidding there.

Scrap Paper! This girl is amazing! Scrappy and her family have truly made the world of legends something. She's the reason some legends exist. Her skills should be known, but this girl is amazing no matter what!

Ok... this guy is awesome. He hasn't made his appearance, but he will. He's a soon-to-be Pokedex Holder in my Fan Made Pokedex Holders Journeys. (I suggest that you check it out). His name is Qidorr Centzontlahtolcoaltl, leader of the largest traditional group in his region. He's able to do so much and his group makes it better! So with his sword of mythical beings and honored lights, he's unstoppable. Do check him out when I get to his journey.

And finally, This girl... I don't know what I'd do without her. Between her voice saving the Roleplayers one group and her skills as a whole, I confuse her with an angel. This girl is the same with Mlm, always on her feet for calls and sending letters out. I'm ashamed that I don't use this format often.

Zheodhape is a girl that sees freedom everywhere. She's the opposite of Mlm but is difficult if she's not working. She knows when to do certain things and always expresses her opinion. Annoying, but fun to have around. She's always ready for anything.

So that's the characters! If you have any questions for them, just drop them in the comments. I'll grab them and they'll answer them.

Have a great day guys! BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...