Petra: A Kingdom By The Sea (...

By S0ckpuppetchan

Petra has a few new problems to deal with. Zara has been sneaking off and Elizabeth has been feuding with her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Epilogue

7 0 0
By S0ckpuppetchan

Narrator: Cleopatra

Epilogue

"Well, that takes care of things," I said heading to my throne room.

I couldn't wait to take a bubble bath. That's when the two security minotaurs burst in the room. They never did this unless something really bad was going on.

"Miss Cleo, Penastheilsa has gone missing!" Asterios said.

The Minotaur's look confirmed the dread I felt. She was determined to get her child back, no matter the cost. That was the worst-case scenario. A fool's errand and Pen facing Achilles head-on. Things were going to be worse from here on out...

To be continued in Petra #4: immortal longings

Coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
648K 39.6K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...