Because it's you | BOOK 1

By BrainAllejo

I just never really liked how my whole elementary to high school life end up. Bullies here and there, when wi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 4
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61

Part 11

1.3K 52 9
By BrainAllejo

"Closer."

*

"A-anyone there?" I stattered, looking more closer to the place where something fell and saw...

Y-young Master Han?

"W-what..." I couldn't even find the right words to say, I even had a closest look at him and I can clearly see how good he looks.

"Moonlight Sonata?" He said and placed his hands on his pocket. He raised his brow and looked at me and turned his head on his right side.

"You look like someone who just entered a place of gold, even though you're a brass." He said, I looked at him in confusion. What does he mean?

"I knew it, you're new. So that's why you're not even freaking out when you saw the Young Master." He said and rolled his eyes. I kept frozen on my spot and my eyes placed on to him. What's this?

He huffed and nod his head.

"I get it. I know, Young Master is so handsome." He said and left without looking back.

Pathetic! Hana!

*

We went back to classes and I am just staring at my notebook blankly.

"Hana! Are you okay? You seemed dazed since we went back." Jihyo said and I got hit back to reality.

"Did someone hurt you? Or harrased you?" Jae asked and Taeyeon hit her.

"That's too much! Hana, what's wrong?" Taeyeon asked and I shook my head.

"N-nothing... J-just.. Nothing." I said and smiled.

"Are you sure? You can tell us, you know." Hangyeol said and I shook my head with a smile.

"I'll just go to the restroom." I said and left.

On my way to the restroom, I saw a girl struggling to carry books and Young Master Han is behind her, walking.

The books fell when the girl tripped, Young Master Han stopped and just looked at her. Aren't he gonna do anything?

I rushed to help the girl stand up and pick up the books.

"Hey, are you okay? Let me help." I said and started helping her.

"T-thanks, Eonnie..." She said and I smiled. I helped her stand up and carry the books.

"Where are you putting this?"

"In the department..." She said and I nodded and we both went there.

"Supposed to be, Young Master Han is helping me because we are told to." She said and looked down.

"Young Master Han?"

"Yes, he is untouchable. He isn't that rude, but he hates when girls like him and go crazy about him." She said.

"Is that so?" I said and she nodded.

We placed the books inside the department and she smiled at me.

"T-thanks, Eonnie. I'm Courtney... Your eyes are so beautiful by the way." She said and I smiled. We both left the department and I disposed the idea of going to the restroom and just went back to the classroom. Classes continued and hometime approached.

I headed home light headed and fell asleep without even eating dinner.

*

Two weeks have passed and I became more closer with Taeyeon, Jae, Jihyo and Hangyeol. I also sometimes come with them to see or have a look at Young Master Han, and sometimes I get to see him only by myself unintentionally.

I'm currently writing essays for English class later, I'm in the library because I feel more comfortable to work here.

"Excuse me?" I heard someone behind me and I looked up to who it is, it's a girl.

"C-can I help you?" It's my classmate, Reed. The quiet one in our room who often talks.

"Hana, I just saw you here working with the essay. Can you help me too?" He asked and I smiled.

"Sure, I will help in any way I can." I said and he smiled and sat beside me.

We both started writing our works when suddenly, someone  from another long table in front of us sat and gave us a heavy presence.

"Young Master Han..." Reed said and I looked at him.

"H-huh?"

"That's Master Han, he also comes here. The Library is his bestfriend next to that two boys with him." He said and pointed the two boys sitting beside Young Master Han.

"That guy on his left is Hong Jisoo. And on his right is Choi Seungcheol. They are the three Young Masters, but they never called themselves unlike Young Master Han." He said and I looked at him in confusion.

"But never called themselves?"

"It means Hong and Choi are both from rich families too, but they never wanted the nickname 'Young Master' before their names." He said and continued writing. I looked at the three whose reading a book.

"And also, Young Master Han has a different behavior unlike Hong and Choi. He is distant to other people, while the two is friendly." He said and continued writing.

"Reed, I am surprised. You know things like such even though you're the quiet one." I said and he chuckled.

"Only heard it."

---

An hour have passed and we are now at the Greenfield, in the School Tracks to be exact. We are in our jogging uniforms and we are told to run in laps.

"Five laps!" Our teacher said and blew his whistle. We started jogging and Taeyeon is running beside me.

"Old Jeon is grumpy again, came up with an idea of making us jog." Taeyeon said and rolled her eyes. I smiled at her and Jae, Jihyo and Hangyeol followed after us.

After some time jogging, we felt tired and sat down the benches. Panting like crazy and sweat dripping down our bodies.

"Young Master Han!" One of our classmates yelled and the girls started looking for him.

He entered the tracks with that Hong Jisoo and Choi Seungcheol in their jogging uniforms and just stood there coolly.

"Hana! Doesn't he look so handsome?!" Jihyo asked and started shaking me.

"C-calm down, Jihyo.." I cooed and held her. I don't have the time to go crazy about him, I just don't...

"Hana, here you go. Have some water." Jae said and handed me a bottle of cold water. I thanked her and didn't left even a tiny drop of water from the bottle. It's so tiring!

While they're being crazy about Young Master Han, I stood up and took my towel. I walked towards the Track Exit where the three boys are standing nearby. I'm going back to the classroom.

"Brother, I think this is the first time I saw a girl just walked past you." I heard that Seungcheol told Young Master Han.

Really?

Then it must be surprising, really...

*

Hometime, it suddenly rained heavily and I even forgot to bring my umbrella. Nice, Hana.

I am currently standing on one of the sheds of the Bus Stops but no bus is even stopping. Great, just great.

A bus fastly drove to the puddle of water beside the way and splashed on me.

Oh my gosh, what is wrong with you people?

I felt cold and freezing, I need to find a warm place or else I'll catch a cold. I hugged myself to warm myself for a bit. Just then, this car stopped in front of me and opened the car door.

"Hop in."

T-this guy...

>End...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 32.3K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
35.5K 676 18
You're a hard-working 24 year old, working at a magazine company. Except one day you're suddenly transferred. Can your heart handle your new boss?
90.4K 2.7K 50
"i love you so much but you're still a jerk" What can you do for your crush? What can your crush make you do? Are they the same? This is just confusi...
43.1K 2.3K 78
My life continued to go on, and so as my love for the gone but never the one who left like I'm just a toy. In my life, ALL my life.. I never expected...