Open fire

Galing kay white_lies_me

~sequel to Flames in water~ {Calum Hood fanfiction} Who knew that after several peaceful years, you and your... Higit pa

Part 1 "Once more"
Part 2 "I wish for something else"
Part 3 "Perth"
Part 4 "New area"
Part 5 "Let's get the crew"
Part 6 "Start somewhere"
Part 7 "News are the worst"
Part 8 "Clues and unknown"
Part 9 "Family"
Part 10 "Strange behaviours"
Part 11 "We've got it?"
Part 12 "Out of control"
Part 13 "Small talk"
Part 14 "Troubles along the way"
Part 15 "There's still time for everything"
Part 16 "Emergency"
Part 17 "Too soon"
Part 18 "Doesn't have to be miserable always"
Part 19 "Come clean with it"
Part 21 "What is left?"
Part 22 "In between two worlds"
Part 23 "If the world ends now"
Part 24 "On your way"
Part 25 "Only one scar is permanent"
Part 26 "You can't teach an old dog new tricks"
Part 27 "Choices are never simple"
Part 28 "All the voices in my mind are calling out for me"
Part 29 "Gotta get out"
Part 30 "Broken pieces"
Part 31 "Agreements and disagreements"
Part 32 "An unexpected visit"
Part 33 "Trust"
Part 34 "Just like you"
Part 35 "Confessions"
Part 36 "I love and hate surprises"
Part 37 "Figuring things out"
Part 38 "Final decision"
Part 39 "I'm not ready to start again"
Part 40 "Mission accepted"
Part 41 "Back to the Dead forest"
Part 42 "Ghost of you"
Part 43 "Undoing the wrong"
Part 44 "On the edge"
Part 45 "Open fire"
Part 46 "End of an adventure"

Part 20 "Time is ticking by"

51 2 0
Galing kay white_lies_me

It was the night before you had to go to New York and experience your first plane flight ever. The chatter slowly died down as the minutes went on which meant the boys will soon go back to their room and the girls will go to sleep, but you had something to do.

"Goodnight everyone" said the guys and exited your room, you said it back and in fifteen minutes everyone was ready for bed.

"You're not asleep are you?" you asked, getting in Sarah's head.

"No, why?" she questioned, slowly sitting up straight to look at you. "Can we talk?" you continue, tilting your head to the side.

"Okay, where do you wanna go?" she rubbed her eyes before throwing the blanket off of her as she got up.

"The benches in front of the hotel" you decide also getting up to put on pants, and not shorts in which you were currently in. You two sneaked out of your room quietly, glancing one last time at the others and then went out to the benches. The hotel was very quiet, some noises here and there, but thankfully noone who you knew was outside.

"What's wrong Willow?" Sarah asks you finally, once you two have sat on one of the benches outside of the hotel. She puts her hands in her pockets diverting her gaze off into the distance and you do the same.

"I've wanted to ask you that" you sigh, she still keeps her gaze forward.

"What do you mean?" she asks with no emotion.

"Are you sure everything's okay with you and Mali?" you continue on, there's a moment of silence as she thinks for an answer.

"Everything's perfect with her I don't even know why I got so mad at her. She's my best friend..." Sarah admits looking down.

"But something else is wrong, isn't it?" you try to push it, she has to tell you, it's not good to hide it from anyone, you know that best.

"Fine Willow, listen-" she goes on to tell you what happend in the hotel in Sydney after she tried to kiss Liam, but that didn't happen and then she went over to Ash because she couldn't sleep. Now you knew why Ashton was looking at her the whole day today.

"-but we never talked about it and I really don't want to" she brings her knees to her chest, hugging her legs with her arms as she lets out a deep breath.

"But you don't like Ashton?" you question her.

"I don't, I don't know I've never thought of him that way..." she says confused. Your mind connects the pieces from the story and in the end this has two ways to go on.

"And you don't know if he likes me, he's just my friend after all, he just wanted to help me go to sleep...since I so rudely asked for help..." she sighs, rubbing her eyes, so you look at her now. Her red hair dangling on her back in waves, her small hands wrapped tight as she hugged herself, her eyes tired from this talk and the whole day.

"I know him inside and out Sarah, but I don't want you to hurt him" you gulp, maybe that was the wrong thing to say.

"I'd never do that to Ash, but I don't like him Willow, I just don't" she looks at you now, you examine her face, behind those eyes were little lies that she didn't know she said.

"You still like Liam?" you ask, she nods shamefully, and you sigh.

"Listen, maybe let him decide, once he sees Mali doesn't like him back he'll give up probably and then both of you will move on since it's not good to be the second best, never..." you look away at the last few words of the sentence. You heard a low whimper from her.

"I-, okay" that's all she says, you pat her shoulder moving your gaze to her again.

"Just please don't hurt you or my brother, this is all I'm asking" you offer her a shy smile, but all she does is nod.

"Are we still good?" you question, getting worried that you may have damaged how she sees you.

"Yes, God, of course Willow. You're just looking after everybody" she says, finally having the courage to face you. You hug it out and pull away not too long after.

"But you can't always look after everyone" she says quickly, getting up and going back in the hotel.

"But I can try..." you whisper as you look at the ground. Your mark tingles you a little bit as you say that, so you turn your head behind you.

"Calum?" you question as the curly haired boy came your way.

"Are you okay? I felt that you're upset" he says, his brown eyes searching yours as he sits down next to you. He may have wore a jacket over his T-shirt but came in some black shorts ignoring the windy evening.

"I'm fine, just had a talk with Sarah" you breathe out, he wraps an arm around you bringing your head on his chest.

"I saw her walk back, but I had to check on you either way" he explains, his fingers going through your hair and you smile at that.

"Thank you Cal, I'm better now" you say, he leans down to kiss you and it just makes it better.

"Well, tell me about it" he urges as he lety you go. You sit up straight and tell him about your little talk.

"She's an adult, babe and your brother can take care of himself. If they can't settle this then we can't either, but you're still amazing for  talking to her" Calum finishes after you've concluded the story.

"Yeah, you're right as always. Let's go back to sleep" you smile and he takes your hand going back inside.

***

"Turn on the fucking TV!" Luke shouts as he enters your room, startling all the girls. It was the morning of the day you had to go to New York and it had been pretty chill so far since you woke up at five. But now, an hour later, ready to go, looks like something else came up.

"Where's the remote?!" Crystal shouts frustrated.

"I've got it!" Mali says turning the old, small TV on. Your gaze switches from the TV to the door as the rest of the guys pile in, bodies very tense which meant something was definitely very wrong. You all stared at the TV, your eyes wide as you heard what the reporter said.

"Dear people, it looks like our agony is over, the SLA science company, or the supernatural laboratory of animals has caught the feisty beasts. Not all of them, but still an impressive eleven, these wolves will be transferred over to their main laboratory in New York, in which they will inspect and learn more about them. Five of them are from Australia the other six are from America. We're going over in Sydney live from outside the military airport, over to you Angela-" your breath hitched, this is some sick trick, it's not real.

"- Yes, thank you very much Veronica. Anyway we're here with Mr Wright the co-owner of the SLA.
Mr Wright how did you manage to catch them?" the reporter showed a man with broad shoulders who was in his mid thirties with a strong jawline, his slick brown hair giving him a professional look along with his suit and his piercing green eyes giving him the intimidating factor.

"Yes, it wasn't easy but we managed to trick them into coming to us, I'm not allowed to say how though. But it is good that we did because now we'll discover the truth about these creatures. One thing I will say is that they truly are magnificent, it's not everyday you see a wolf three times bigger than you. Now please let me show you how they look". The camera view switches from the man to the five cages that the werewolves were trying to bite through and escape somehow. You could just see the fear and confusion in their eyes, they don't know what they've done to deserve this and by the looks of their irises they've been hit with those darts.

The camera zoomed in on a couple of them, if you were a human you'd be scared but no, the only thing you felt was anger. How could someone do this?

"-They will be transferred to New York in a few hours and join the rest that we caught in America-" the TV was turned off. Silence fell upon you, somebody mumbled something, someone cursed, others remained looking at the now black screen.

"Now we really have to go to New York" Ashton says angry.

"Obviously, we have to get them back to Charlie. We have to keep them safe" Calum mumbles the last part, his hands ruffling his hair.

"Humans can't know the truth, they can't" Niall mutters, even he was one of them, he understood you.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get going to the airport" Mali hurries you all. After a moment passes and everyone collects their nerves, you all grab your bags, look once more if anything is left and then check out of the hotel.

***

The flight wasn't enjoyable to say the least, first of all why the fuck does it take so long for them to check your passports and bags? Just why?! Then came all the thoughts rushing through your head during the flight, that when the liquid wears off people will know what's going on and the time is ticking by. Of course the others were acting exactly like you, some showing it more than others, but other than that you have nothing against planes. You arrived in three hours, going straight to Louis' place.

"Babe, I'm home" Louis called out as you entered the door, but the house was empty.

"Where is she..." Louis said, more to himself than to you. He got his phone and you briefly saw five missed calls.

"Oh God, I'll check in with her you go and explore. Niall and Liam know the house pretty well" Louis said hurrying off back outside. The house wasn't as big as the shared one back in Perth, but it was just enough. A hall straight when you enter with a door on the left that led into the living room that had a connected kitchen to it. There was another door in there that led outside to a backyard with a small shack that probably had tools and knowing Lou guns in it. Going back to the hall in front were the stairs and to the right two more doors. The first one kind of an office almost, the second one bathroom. Upstairs were more rooms, one with a king sized bed that was Louis' probably, there was another one with two and the others were with three beds. It was decorated modernly, but with old furniture that really gave you a feeling like home. Family pictures all over the walls with Lou's sisters and parents, but none of his girlfriend for some reason. You didn't really know who was going to sleep where and you didn't really have time to decide before Louis returned back.

"It's alright, she said she tried to call me, but didn't know I was on the plane. And that because of the current situation she took the first trip back to London to her family so she's safe" he explained, okay now that that's settled there's only one more thing left.

"We need a plan".

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.5K 1.2K 35
SEQUEL TO BROKEN Every time life seems to be going well something has to interrupt the fun, and this time hell is speeding towards Calum and Maddie l...
39.3K 1.7K 31
Two rules that are never broken: 1. Drunken mistakes have lasting consequences 2. New Year's resolutions never go as planned But is it a good thing...
5.7K 172 26
(AN: Edited Chapters.) Hi Im June Somers! well this is my story about how ive been bullied, fallen in love, and made new friends. Im being bullied b...
65.6K 2.3K 38
People change over time, but our pasts will always be our pasts, and sometimes they come back to bite us... Does Calum have the balls to face who he...