mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XIV: my mummy
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVII: yuna
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVII: soft mornings
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXII: laundry room
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLI: pancakes and cookies
XLII: don't wanna leave
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
where have I been? (june 6 2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LVIII: late
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXV: waiting game
LXVI: won't be long
LXVII: on his way
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research
lxxi: uncles

XXXI: key

9.8K 358 109
By lvndrkookfics

Yoongi's POV

I slowly open my eyes and turn to my left side to see my two favorite girls sleeping soundly. We got home pretty late last night because it was tradition to wait until midnight to exchange our gifts. After the clock struck 12 and we exchanged holiday greetings and gifts, YN and I quickly put the gifts we'd receive and a pouting Chunhei into the car. We figured the Kims were extra tired after preparing for last night's dinner. 

I sighed quietly, carefully getting out of bed and headed to the bathroom. After washing up, I padded down to my home office, searching through my work bag. 

"Where is it?" I panic, opening all the pockets until I finally find it in a hole that was torn into one of the pockets of the bag, "There it is!" 

I grab the small box, hiding it in the pocket of my sweats before closing my bag and walking out of my office to head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. 

"I really need to get a new bag for work," I mentally noted as I grab all the ingredients I'll need from the fridge. 

YN's POV

"Are those pancakes?" I think to myself as soon as I wake up and come to my senses. 

I look down and see Chunhei comfortably snuggled into my side and melt at the sight. I lean down and move the hair away from her face, leaving a soft kiss on her cheek after. 

I move to get up from bed but the door opens slowly, "Morning, jagi. Don't get up, I brought breakfast." 

I smile wide as Yoongi walks in carrying a tray filled with an array of food. From pancakes to bacon and eggs, he had it all. 

"Merry Christmas, Yoongs," I softly say, settling back into bed. 

"Merry Christmas, my love," He greets back, placing a kiss on my lips. 

Together, we wake Chunhei up. Just like her father, she refused the first few times, claiming that she "needed her beauty sleep." 

"You really are Kim Noah's best friend," Yoongi laughs, picking her up and placing a kiss on her cheeks and pouted lips, "Merry Christmas, my beautiful girl. Daddy loves you." 

"Merry Christmas, daddy," She sleepily responds, snuggling her face into his neck, "I love you more."

Yoongi laughs as he pets her hair, "Wake up, lovey. Wish mummy a Merry Christmas."

Chunhei slowly lifts her head up, rubbing her eyes. She turns to me and holds her arms out. Yoongi leans down and places her in my waiting arms. 

She wraps her arms tightly around me, placing a kiss on my lips, "Merry Christmas, mummy! I love you so much." 

"Merry Christmas, munchkin. I love you to the moon and back," I respond, placing her next to me on bed as Yoongi goes to sit on his side of the bed. 

He hands Chunhei and I some utensils before uncovering the rest of the food, "Dig in!"

After breakfast, Chunhei races into the living room, plopping down next to the Christmas tree, "Present time!" 

I laugh as I grab the tray of food from Yoongi, who refuses, "You made breakfast already. Let me clean up."

After some more convincing, Yoongi finally agrees, letting go of the tray. 

I pad over to the kitchen to see that Yoongi had actually cleaned up the pots and pans he'd used, meaning I only had to clean up the dishes on the tray. 

I pull my hair back into a low pony and begin washing the dishes. I smile to myself as I hear Yoongi telling Chunhei to wait while she begs to open one of her presents. 

Last year, I spent Christmas alone. With my parents staying 2 hours away in Busan and my final semester at university coming to a close, there were just too many things to do. I spent Christmas alone at home, working on the paper that guaranteed my graduation. One year later and I'm living my best life. 

"Something on your mind?" I jump as a pair of arms wrap around my middle, pulling me into a back-hug. 

"Just thinking," I respond, putting the last dish on the drying rack and turning around to face Yoongi. 

"You okay, jagi?" He asks, searching my eyes for an answer, "You can tell me if something is bothering you."

"I'm okay, babe," I reassure, placing my hands on either side of his face and kissing his lips, "I just remembered how I spent Christmas alone last year and how this year is so much better." 

"You have us now, YN. You'll never be alone anymore," Yoongi whispers against my lips, "Now let's open some presents. 

I laugh and let Yoongi lead me to the living room where Chunhei was patiently sitting on the couch and playing on her iPad. 

"Ready for some presents, bubba?" Yoongi asks, catching Chunhei's attention. 

"Let's go let's go let's go!!" She cheers, grabbing a wrapped box under the tree and handing it to me, "For you, mummy!!" 

"For me?" I gasp, taking the box from a beaming Chunhei.

"Yes!! Open it!!" She cheers, standing in front of me. 

I carefully unwrap the gift to reveal a box. I peel the tape off and see a scrapbook and a little booklet with Chunhei's handwriting on it. I carefully take out the scrapbook and see that the cover is a picture of Chunhei, Yoongi, and me from the day Yoongi and I got together. I open the book and see that majority of the pictures seem to be candid and mostly of Chunhei and I. Each picture includes a date a short description. 

"Chunnie, this is so beautiful," I whisper on the verge of tears as I continue flipping through the book. 

I come up to an empty page and see that a description is already written, "First Christmas with Mummy."

Yoongi snaps a picture with his phone as I pull Chunhei into a tight hug, tears starting to slowly fall down my face. Yoongi pulls out a small white device and taps a few buttons on his phone. A few seconds later, the device lights up and a photo comes out of it. Yoongi smiles and takes the photo from the printer and slips it into the empty slot. 

"There," Yoongi smiles, "Another memory added."

"And many more to go," I sniffle, wiping the tears away from my face. 

I look back to the box and take out the small booklet. It's held together on one end with yarn and on the cover, in Chunhei's handwriting, it says, "Mummy's coupons"

I giggle as I flip through the homemade coupon book. Among the coupons are some cute prizes such as spa day, movie night, and hugs and kisses. 

"This is so cute, my love. Thank you so much," I smile, kissing her forehead, "Mummy loves it so much."

"Chunnie next?" I ask tickling her softly as I walk over to the tree and pick up the biggest box. 

"Here you go, kitten," I place it down in front of her, "This is from daddy and mummy."

Chunhei immediately tears into the wrapping paper, revealing the Nintendo Switch. 

"A NINTENDO SWITCH?" She shrieks, jumping up and running towards Yoongi and I. 

Yoongi and I catch her as she lands straight into our arms. 

"We hope you'd like it," Yoongi laughs as Chunhei runs back to look at the box again. 

"I love it! Thank you mummy and daddy!!" 

"Anything for you, munchkin," I respond, pointing to two other boxes under the tree, "Those two boxes go with your new Switch. Go ahead and open it." 

As she runs towards the boxes, I run to the laundry room where I've been hiding Yoongi's present. 

"Where are you going?" Yoongi calls. 

"Getting your present!" I quickly take the big Louis Vuitton paper bag and run back into the living room. 

I stand in front of Yoongi and hold the bag out. 

"No way, YN," Yoongi gasps, looking from me to the bag, "I won't take this. It's too expensive!"

"Open it, Yoongs!!" I whine, holding it out closer to him. 

He lets out a big sigh as he takes the bag and unties the bag. He pulls out the dust bag and gasps as he opens and pulls out the bag. 

"YN, you didn't have to, babe," He sheepishly smiles, holding the black Louis Vuitton Keepall in his hands. 

"Of course I did!" I shoot back, "Your work bag is so old and I figured you needed a new and improved one! So I got you this one."

"You shouldn't have, love," He says, pulling me into a hug.

"It's the least I can do for everything you've done for me," I respond, kissing his cheek. 

"Now it's your turn!" Yoongi cheers, placing the bag next to him, "I got you a few things but I think you should open this one first." 

He stands and sticks his hand in his pocket, pulling out a small white box. I gasp as he looks down at the box and back up at me. 

"Yoon-" I start but Yoongi quickly interrupts, seeing the shock on my face. 

"It's not what you think, YN," He panics, seeing the look on my face, "It's too soon for rings." 

I let out a sigh of relief before looking into Yoongi's eyes, "But that doesn't mean I won't be getting one soon." 

My eyes widen at Yoongi's words. He laughs and hands me the small box, motioning for me to open it. 

I carefully take the top off the box and see a single key. My mind races as I put the pieces together. 

"Is this-" I start, tears, once again, forming in my eyes.

"Your very own key to the apartment," Yoongi finishes, looking deeply into my eyes, "Move in with us?" 

I struggle to put words together as the tears rush down my face. I nod quickly before flinging myself into Yoongi's waiting arms. 

Yoongi lets out a sigh of relief as I melt into his embrace, "I was hoping you'd say yes. Sora said you'd either cry with joy or leave in anger." 

"I love you, Min Yoongi," I cry out, hugging him tighter. 

"And I love you so much more, Lee YN," He responds. 

"And Chunhei loves mummy and daddy the most!" Chunhei cheers, running towards us as Yoongi and I make space for her in our group hug. 

I laugh as Yoongi pulls away and wipes the tears from my face, "Did you open all your new games and accessories, kitten?"

"Yes!" Chunhei cheers, holding up the new games and accessories we got for her new Switch, "Thank you, mummy and daddy!!"

"You're very welcome, my girl," Yoongi beams, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer, "Let's open the presents from your uncles, Chunnie!" 

I giggle and watch as Chunhei goes to grab more presents to open. 

This time last year, I was alone and believed that I was better off alone. I wanted to teach and that was all. Now, I have my dream job, an amazing boyfriend, and a perfect daughter. 

This was the best Christmas ever. 

a/n: WOW THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG. 

anyways, I missed you guys!! this week was so nerve-wracking because of my test but guess what, I PASSED GUYS!! I honestly thought I was gonna pass out from anxiety in my chair. I spent all week studying and cramming as much information as possible for Thursday. it took me about  2 hours to finish the test and I was the second to last person to leave. I was literally so nervous and held my breath when my results page was loading. BUT now that that's over with, I can finally focus on this story again!! I missed y'all so much and I can't wait to regularly update again!! 

qotd: what did you think of the stay gold mv?

my answer: IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I honestly can't dislike any bts music video and this one didn't disappoint!! they all looked so perfect and I can't stop watching it!! yoongi looks so cute I can't even put it into words!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 131 36
"Do you hate me?" "No... not really." ~~~ Y/N, a schoolgirl who has been childhood friends with Kim Namjoon for years, moves to Seoul for university...
369K 9.2K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
116K 4.7K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
321K 10.6K 29
She has the looks, the brain and the popularity but she had one flaw, she was a gangster at her old school. Now, she planning to change her image at...