JJBA Book

By 444Lin888

i don't have any ideas why did i make this book but- this will contain: -headcanons -one shot -boyfriend sce... More

#1 Leone Abbachio "lipstick."
#2 Jotaro Kujo "photo album"
#3 Narancia Ghirga "first date." part 1
#3 Narancia Ghirga "first date." part 2
#4 Bucci Gang " baby"
#5 Jotaro Kujo "mermaid"
#6 Break (funny moments)pt.1
#8 Bruno Bucciarati "keep the change"
#9 dating Doppio/Diavolo will include {SFW/NSFW}
#10 Giorno Giovanna "Flowers"
#11 Cat Dio "you gotta be fucking kidding me"
#12 Josuke Higashikata "hair down."
#13 Break (would you rather?)pt.2
#14 Risotto Nero "goodnight,Amore."
#15 Dating Leone Abbacchio will include {SFW/NSFW}
#16 Dating Dio Brando will Include {SFW/NSFW}
#17 wrong Student {Jojo & jojo bros special}
#18 how many children they wanna have {Bucciarati's Gang (Bruno special)}
#19 Q&A owo
#20 Answers
#21 Caesar's granddaughter X child jotaro "childhood friend"
#23 Dare the Jojo's {2K special}
#24 dating Johnny Joestar would include {SFW/NSFW} part 2
#25 Stripper Leone Abbacchio "favorite Customer."
#26 when the JOJO's did the dares +a funny moment break.
#27 Jotaro as a grandfather..

#22 dating Johnny Joestar will Include {FSW}

1.1K 18 14
By 444Lin888

SFW

- you were sitting down in the village hearing the noises that the people made.

-your village would be the next stop for the racers.

-"IN THE FIRST PLACE WE HAVE GYRO ZEPPELI AND IN THE SECOND PLACE WE HAVE JOHNNY JOESTAR!!"

- you heard the cheering getting louder, the sound of the horses's feet hitting the ground started to slow down.

- you got ready so you can clean their horses and they would relax.

- you had full services in your village.

-and you were responsible for their stay.

- meaning you will serve the racers.

-you prepared the small apartment next to you since they will spent the night there.

- you walked out to see the two males surrounded by people.

- the girls of course throwing themselves at their own feet.

-and to be honest you excused them..

- the two males were really handsome.

-one of them was sitting down on his horse while the other one was standing there probably looking for their guide who were you.

-" welcome to our village..." you said nicely as you grabbed the rein from the males "please follow me." 

- the two males followed you "so i suppose you are our guide?" 

-asked a voice and you let out a hum as a respond.

-" do you have toilet papers?"

- you glanced at the male who had the cowboy hat on "yes." 

-"can you please shower our horses?" asked the other male.

-" yeah sure." 

-".......what kind of survive you give to the racers,darling?" 

-you stopped walking then you turned around facing the male. 

-he gave you a wide smile, showing you his gold teeth.

-"...seems like the sun effected your own behaviors."

- Johnny glared at Gyro "Gyro..."

-" she doesn't seem that dangerous" said the older male smirking down at you.

- "okay then you can get another person to take care of your shit..or you do it yourself." 

- you let go of the reins ready to go but a hand grabbed you.

-" miss...i apologize for my friend, he loves to joke around...what he meant was would we get the same service like a hotel?" 

- you looked up at the owner of the voice.

- it was a blonde male who seemed 19.

- he had sky blue eyes along with white pale skin, he had cyan lips as well..

-his clothes were between the shades of light blue and cyan as well, with yallow stars along his own suit.

-"besides its really late at night and we can't ask anyone for help..beside we were riding for more than 5 hours straight and we literally can't move a muscle..so would you please handle us for just tonight?"

- you were amazed by the way he boy spoke. he knew exactly how to talk to a young female.

-besides you couldn't do much except agreeing on this.

-"fine but tell him to shut it."

- "nyo-ho you are a wild type"

-"nyo-hoe shut the hell up."

- everything went quiet and Johnny failed to hold a laugh as he laughed.

- Gyro was mind blown by the way you replied.

-now he knew that you were serious af and you weren't the type he would miss with.

- after a while you arrived to your house that was near a river surrounded by trees.

-" please make yourself at home, you also can take a quick shower in the river if you want to..i will grab you some clean clothes..."

- you headed to your house looking for your father clothes, ending up finding 2 shirts and normal pants for them to get comfy in til you wash their clothes.

- you walked out seeing that they tied their horses reins on the tree branches.

- they were in the river taking a bath, their dirty clothes were on the tree branches as well

- replacing their clothes with the clean ones, you also put a small bucket and soap for them.

- you then started to wash their horses who enjoyed the water so much that they left you soaked wet as well.

- Valkyrie start to shake her head so hard that she splashed you with water "....thank you." you said as you wiped your face.

- Slow dancer was completely relaxed and calm unlike Valkyrie"good boy.." you said placing a kiss on slow danger's cheek.

- what you didn't know that Johnny was staring at you from behind the tree branch now while drying himself with the towel. 

-admiring what he was looking at.

- drying the horses you were done now but that didn't mean that you had to brush their hair.

- after what it seemed like forever you were done with the horses. 

- the guys where in the house now eating the food that you made for them

- "i almost forgot how does the bed feels like.." said Gyro who laid down now on the bed

-" yeah" said Johnny who pulled himself up on the bed now and laid down.

- the oversize shirt he was wearing annoyed him a bit but he just got over it.

- he stared out the window he saw Y/n who was doing the laundry now, he stared at her.

-he doesn't know why from all the sudden he felt attracted to you.

-well he wouldn't lie about him being a playboy before but you made him feel something weird even though he just met you.

-the boy ended up pulling himself on the wheelchair now as he fixed himself.

- he was happy that you knew about a disabled racer so you prepared the wheelchair for him.

- you were sitting down on the ground while doing their laundry, it was getting late by the time.

-sighing you grabbed the clothes and put them on the ropes so it could dry fast.

- you turned around to see Johnny who was moving his wheels and pushing them so he could get closer to you.

- he didn't have his hat on and his hair was a bit wet from the shower he took.

-"hey." he began speaking.

-" hey..." you said putting the food for the horses now as you patted slow dancer's head softly.

-" thank you for taking care of us.." you looked at him now then looked back at the two horses "my job.." 

- you were cold at first with him, you don't trust any guys who are strangers.

- soon you two began speaking about a lot of stuff, his past and his strong well to walk again on his feet.

-you can't lie but you admired his strong well.

- "i hope the best for you,Johnny.." you said and he gave you a small grin "i hope the best for you too,y/n."

- and that when a small shy smile made its way to your own face.

- he didn't know why he felt sudden pain in his chest as if someone stabbed him in his heart

-damn these butt naked babies with their arrows in the air.

- he looked away now with a small blush on his cheeks.

- lol he is falling in love.

- you learned about his accident and you cheered him up about it.

- he also knew that you lost your father who was your last family member from 5 years ago.

- felt deeply sorry for you and it was his turn to cheer you up.

-you learned that he was a bit shy and you loved that.

- he would struggle a bit in his speech 

- he also loved animals.

-you guys had a lot of things in common!

- you spoke for almost 5 hours and you enjoyed talking for that long you didn't even notice that the time was running that fast

- but sadly of course he had to go to sleep so he headed off to bed.

-sadly he had to go but he wished he could stay a bit longer.

- next day while you were laying down in your bed you woke up hearing the horses neighing loudly and the sound of their hooves hitting the ground.

- so they left?

- you don't know why but you felt bad.

-you probably you won't see him again.

-so you got up and put on your clothes and fixed yourself to head out, you opened the door to see a small basket filled up with fruits and a litter.

- you were confused at first but you took the basket in, opening the litter you started reading.

' i know i just met you last night but i felt so comfortable while talking to you, this won't be our last meeting because i am willing to visit you again after steel ball run is over. thank you so much for taking care of us, and i know it sounds stupid to say that but i really loved talking to you, see you later and i hope you like the fruits i collected for you. i am sorry if some of the fruits aren't fully ripen i was in hurry :( 

thank you again and see you in a good health,

Johnathan Joestar :) '

- a smile made its way to your face again but this time it was bigger.

- you looked at the fruits and you put the basket on your table now.

-patiently waiting for his next visit..

lol that ended up being a long story line for a first meeting???

lol i loved it tho ;w;

but i guess next oneshot will be the NSFW ;) 

so yea

thank u for reading. UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 19 8
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...
281K 5.8K 95
so this is just a simple oneshot book I may add smut idk so types of things that I will right about -fluff -angst -lemon -lime -crack story {requests...
10.2K 195 68
This is a book about one shots from anything! I can do basically whatever you want me to do, just leave a comment about what you want your story to b...
27K 351 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( ╹▽╹ )!!!💞 Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...