The Unbreakable (Ghost #3)

By Grimmy27

After an eventful year, Lia and Blake go back to college, eager to get away from everything. But they're not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Bonus Chapter - Christmas Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter - Christmas Pt. 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 36

4K 148 11
By Grimmy27

Lia

I stare distractedly out the window, watching the busy nightlife of San Francisco. People walk around aimlessly, enjoying their life, oblivious to everything around them. How happy would I be if I could just forget everything and not worry about someone trying to hurt me again? Would I be different than I'm now? Would I still be a fighter? Would I go from one place to another, staying hidden from public eye so I don't get discovered? Would I meet my sweet Cakey, or the club, or my brothers?

I probably wouldn't.

I wouldn't have what I have now.

A family.

And I'll be damned if I let someone destroy that. I don't care what that fucker Patrick thinks he'll achieve, but for now, it's nothing but fury.

"Kitten? Why are you up?" I turn when I hear Blake's sleepy voice behind me.

"Hey, I didn't mean to wake you up, I'm sorry." I whisper into his chest when he pulls me into his embrace.

"You didn't, I just felt cold without you." He teases, pressing a kiss to my head. I turn in his arms to stare at the city again.

"Cheesy." I chuckle forcibly, taking his hand off my waist and playing with his rings. We stay like that for a while, just watching the view and wearing nothing but our skin.

"What's bothering you, baby?" Blake whispers after a while, leaning his chin on my shoulder, rocking us slowly in a soothing manner.

"I'm just thinking..."

"About what?"

"Everything. I was just wondering how different would my life be if it weren't for my shitty parents and that fucker Patrick..."

"Why are you thinking about that?" I can tell Blake didn't expect that. He turns his head to stare at me worriedly, but I shush him with a quick kiss.

"I don't know. I guess the meeting with Anna shook me up more than I thought. She... she said she wants to get her daughter back..."

"Yeah, I remember."

"But do you know what she said when she found out about my fighting? She called me a criminal. She accused dad of raising a monster. I know I don't have the cleanest record, I've done many bad things, but I honestly thought she would react differently. I mean, how can she think she's allowed to judge my life choices when she's the one that left me? She abandoned me and yet she thinks she can tell me who I should be! She's the reason I'm like this. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be with Alexander, I wouldn't be homeless, I wouldn't get raped by Patrick... That one little thing she did had so many consequences..."

"That was beyond her control, though. You know that."

"I know, but hearing her say those things to me, calling me stupid, a monster, a criminal, when she did nothing for me my whole life was infuriating. She has no idea what I've been through. While she was living in her big marble mansion with her loaded husband, I was starving in the streets, scavenging dumpsters for scraps. While she was enjoying her dresses and lavish lifestyle, I was homeless, raped and almost beaten to death. She has no right to give me any shit about the way I'm living my life." I rant angrily, feeling beyond frustrated with Anna. I won't call her my mother, she hasn't earned that title. Just giving birth to a child doesn't make you a mom.

"You're right baby. She has no right to have any demands when it comes to you. You don't have to earn her approval. She's just another of the many people in your life. She's no one important if you don't want her to be." Blake calmly states, kissing my neck softly.

"I don't." I really don't want her to be in my life. Not when she's so hateful, unaccepting and inconsiderate.

"Okay then." He shrugs, kissing my shoulder. My sweet man.

"I love you so much, Cakey." I turn my head to give him a loving look, getting a happy smile in response.

"I know, baby. I love you too." He grins, pulling me in for a deep, soul-consuming kiss, before he picks me up and carries me to bed, giving San Francisco a glimpse of his toned back and cute ass.

Blake lays me on the bed then covers me with his body, hovering over me in his delicious naked glory. I softly trail the 'X' on his chest with my finger, before leaning up to press a kiss to it. I always do this, mostly to show him how sorry I am that he got it. I don't care about scars, I have them myself, but this one he got because of me.

"Baby, don't start what you can't finish. I don't want the whole club or your dad, or even your brothers to hear you scream." My man hoarsely warns, trailing kisses down my neck and chest.

"You're the one playing a dangerous game here..." I moan quietly when he starts sucking my nipple. He's such a baby.

"Stay quiet, kitten. This time you need to stay quiet." He murmurs before giving my other breast the same treatment.

"You'll have to gag me, then." I smirk, getting a hungry look from my man.

He quickly gets off me and goes to the nearest dresser, taking out a t-shirt. I watch his muscles work as he rips it in half then strolls back to me, wrapping the ripped shirt around my head. "Now you'll be quiet." He smirks smugly.

The gag works wonders as Blake brings me to ecstasy time and time again, but after two rounds in bed we realized it creaks too loudly so we moved to the floor that, again, was too creaky. This room does not suit our active sex life, at all.

After the final round in the bathroom, we decide to get some rest. It's been a long week and we need some peace.

I'm woken up by my sweet man having his 'breakfast', as he calls it, under the blanket. "For Christ's sake, Cakey, let me sleep!" I whine loudly, trying to push his head away from between my legs.

Blake only licks me teasingly, drinking my juices as if it's his favorite snack. I'm out of breath by the time he brings me to my fourth orgasm, barely staying awake.

"Baby please..." I moan pleadingly.

"One more, kitten." He mumbles, not even giving me a chance to respond as he gets back to pleasuring me with his tongue.

By the time he's finally done, I can barely feel my pussy. I'm going to be sore today, that's for sure.

"You're so mean..." I moan tiredly, panting heavily. Blake only grins in accomplishment, seeming extremely proud of himself.

"I know." He smirks . "I'll prepare you a bath." He leans in for a kiss, letting me taste myself on him, then get off the bed, showing off his backside to me. The tattoo is healing nicely, I made sure it's not irritated or anything, applying lotion I got in LA on it few times a day. I also keep watch on Blake so he doesn't sleep on his back, mostly letting him use my chest as his pillow. That's sure to keep him off his back for the whole night.

How is this man real? He's just so... perfect.

"Come on, baby, your bath's ready." Blake comes up to me and effortlessly picks me up from the bed, cradling my limp body to his firm chest. He walks to the bathroom and gently sets me in the bathtub, making me sigh in content as the warm water soothes my sore lower parts.

Blake doesn't get in with me to not irritate his back, but he stays with me in the bathroom. He already has boxers on, which makes me pout dejectedly. I was hoping to have some fun with him to pay him back for earlier. As I soak in the water, my cute Cakey gets behind me and sits on the edge of the tub, with me between his legs, then takes the shower head and starts washing my hair.

"You better not wash it 5 times again." I warn playfully. He always does it whenever I let him play with my hair.

"Okay okay. I won't." He promises quickly, pressing his lips to my head.

Once the water gets cold, I get out of the tub and let my Cakey slowly and thoroughly dry me off with the towel. I don't feel any shame about him seeing me naked - I mean, he's already seen everything there is to see.

After I'm all clean and dry, we go to the bedroom to get dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and Blake's hoodie, loving how his scent soothes my nerves and calms me down. I haven't even realized when I started associating him with safety and peace. He's my home now, no matter where we are.

"Come on, kitten, you need to eat something." Blake smiles warmly at me, taking my hand and locking our fingers before leading me to the common room. I smile in greeting at my brothers who are sitting at a table by the window. Blake notices where I'm looking and takes me to the guys, sitting in front of my Ashton and Adrian and beside Aiden.

"Hey sis, how are you doing?" Aiden greets me once I'm settled on Blake's lap, facing the table.

"Hey bro. I'm fine. – I shrug noncommittally - A bit hungry, but fine."

"Then you should eat something." He pushes the dishes on the table closer to me, getting a grateful grin from me in response.

I notice Ashton watching me quietly, but when I give him a questioning look, he only shrugs with a reassuring smile. "What's wrong?" I don't miss how my brothers tense up around us.

"Ash? What is it?" Blake questions suspiciously, clearly catching that something's wrong.

"Mom came here earlier. She's with Tyson now." Aiden reluctantly reveals with a sigh.

"Why is she here?" I grumble, not at all pleased.

"I don't know. But from the yelling that came out Tyson's room, I'm guessing they're not exactly playing cards in there."

"Do you know what they're arguing about?"

"Sorry, sis, I got no idea. I only know that Tyson is ripping mom a new one. He's not happy with what she said to you and half of the clubhouse heard him yell at her." I'm not surprised dad is fighting with Anna. He's extremely protective of me, he's always been. He doesn't tolerate me being treated badly.

"And you don't want to defend her? She's your mother." Blake implores curiously.

"It's complicated. I know it's our mother, but... Tyson is right. Mom has no idea what Lia went through. We do." Aiden retorts.

"And we agree with Tyson. Mom went too far." Ashton adds solemnly. "You're not a monster, little sis, or a criminal. You were raised well by Tyson. Just look how many people follow you, how loyal they are to you, how they stand by your side no matter what, how much they love you... It proves that you're a good person. Just because you're an underground fighter doesn't mean you're bad." He reaches out and takes my hand in his, squeezing it reassuringly.

"Thanks Ash." I smile gratefully.

I manage to eat my breakfast, feed Blake and talk to my brothers about the Patrick situation at the same time. Adrian and Aiden are both prospecting for the club, but Gunner made them a deal that if they get patched in, they can get the nomad patch so they're free to stay with whichever charter of the club they want. Apparently, Tank and other Presidents agreed to it, too.

The club has been checking the information that people from the Ring have been giving. Everyone that was there that night got an envelope with Patrick's picture, his name, personal information Geek dug out and even instructions on what to do if they spot him.

There have been people coming here with information every day, some genuinely trying to help, others just after the reward money.

It's near impossible to check every single location mentioned, but Geek and Adrian are both really helpful. They got into the city's surveillance cameras and are checking most of the more populated areas and locations.

But still nothing.

He's still out there.

"Kitten, come back." I feel a pair of warm lips on my neck, pressing feathery kisses all over it.

"What?" I frown at him quizzically.

"You dazed off for a while." He stares at me worriedly, cupping my cheek gently.

"Oh. Sorry, I was just lost in thought. I'm okay." I smile reassuringly, pecking his lips.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then. Now come with me, I have something to show you." He grins, wiggling his brows suggestively.

"What?" I implore.

"You'll see. Come on." He gets me off his lap then leads me outside. I call out a quick bye to everyone as Blake pulls me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously when we leave the city, intrigued about my Cakey's surprise. The last time he got a tattoo that matches mine. What is he up to now?

Blake only smiles warmly at me, taking my hand and pressing a kiss to my engagement ring.

"To our new home."

"What?!"

"I've been looking for a new place for us whole week. I knew you wouldn't want to stay in the apartment and neither would I. And we can't stay at the clubhouse forever, so... I thought I'd find somewhere for us to live." I literally melt in my seat at this.

"Pull over." I order hoarsely, getting a confused glance from my man before he drives into an old dirt road and stops the car once we're far from view.

I quickly undo my seatbelt and get over the console, straddling my Cakey, and attack his face with my lips. "I. Love. You. So. Much." I say between the kisses, making him laugh merrily.

He gently cups my face and pulls me away for a moment. "So you're not mad?"

"Why would I be?"

"I went behind your back..."

"Maybe, but you did it for us." I kiss him again. He only nods with a loving smile I've come to adore.

"So, do you want to see what I found or should I ravish this hot body right here and right now?" He smirks, putting his hands under my hoodie, running them all over my torso.

"That depends." I tease.

"On what?"

"On whether you want the guys from that car to see us or not." I gesture at the truck parked behind us, with two men sitting in the front.

Unsurprisingly, Blake's mood is ruined. He grumbles something about assholes running his fun time then with a kiss to my lips tells me to get back in my seat. He angrily pulls out of the road, leaving only a cloud of smoke behind us.

Aww, my Cakey's mad.

Guess I'll have to cheer him up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.6K 67
*PART 4 OF THE GHOST SERIES * Lia and Blake have decided to take a break after all that's happened over the last months. But it's not as peaceful of...
46.7K 3K 114
Zoe's only wish is to be able to run barefoot through grass, but she knows it'll never happen. Ever since she was born, she's been unable to touch an...
3.3K 272 35
Skylar fights against her father for the death of her mother, but that fight might become the death of her. We always knew the time of sorrow would d...
2M 64.9K 61
What do you do when the school's biggest player asks you to be his fake girlfriend? What do you do when you start having feelings for him? Lia is ba...