Tripping

By reallpresh

Ira, trying to achieve her brothers dream met her childhood crush....she hired a very handsome love doctor to... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.πŸ€—
Chapter 23πŸ’˜
Chapter 24πŸ’…πŸ‘€
Chapter 25πŸ‘“πŸ’Œ
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
MINE FOREVER.
Chapter 29.
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸ“.
chapter 30
Mine Forever (Book 2).
PS.
Mine.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.πŸ’ŽπŸ’–
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Bonus chap.

Chapter 34.πŸ‘€πŸ‘

4 2 0
By reallpresh

"Hayley?". I scream as she call my name, I had wanted to run or disappear, I wish the ground could open and swallow me, my past is hunting me gradually from beth, now Hayley, she hold onto a small figure in her hand as she approach me, she adjust him to her waist.

" Ira wait". She call out, If I run away she will definitely tell everyone and they will come for me, I need to face her.

"Hiiii". I say looking at the cute baby figure in her arms, " he's Jeremy, I and bridges son". She say following my gaze, oh she gave birth already, to a boy.
"Oh you had him, how old?". She looks surprise at my previous word, but I care less.

" he's six months now". She confirm, he looks really cute I must admit.
"What happened Ira, are you married?". I just kept quiet watching her ask and answer her questions. I've missed this soul that has been  part of my life.

"No don't tell me, is it what I'm thinking?, no right?". I just pull her to a sit close by careful not to hurt this little prince of all time, I smile as I remember Beth's pet name for my baby.
Little miss inquisitive is still questioning me, unlike win who is a whole lot miss inquisitive.

Vero must be in the other area, she's picking food item.
"I'm going to tell you everything but please hayz don't tell anyone including bridge". She shakes her head disagreeing with  me on that one.

" Bridge is here too". She say, bridge appears in our front.
"Ira!!!". He rushed to meet me but seeing my belly he make a halt.
" you are".
"Pregnant". I cut him short nonchalantly like I've been waiting for this attitude a long time ago.

" Okay I'll tell you two then, but no one should know okay?". Before I could utter another word vero call out approaching us.
Oh boy why will everyone stop me when I just want to start.
"I've been worried sick looking for you everywhere". She say sitting down and side hugging me.

" hello Dearie's". She greet the couples in our front and they did same looking curious.
I introduce them to vero and vice versa and they all look relax and turn to me to go ahead.

"Go ahead already, we are listening". Hayley demands.
I recap everything that has happened not leaving the part Where I saw Cole and Chan doing drugs, they don't even seem surprise.

" you knew?".
"Not until you disappeared, Cole told us everything, Chan has his past hunting him from time to time, that string he pierced in his arm, helps him relax, they don't do drugs especially Cole, he was just there to help Chan ease a little pain, Chan's dad is an assassin in China, Chan couldn't bear to see his father kill people and get away with it he had to run and Cole helped him.
     Few months ago his dad came looking for him and threatened to kill Adriana and Win, Chan had to send them to San Fransisco and after he got his father arrested and sent to Australian prison, he returned his wife and daughter and they are all good now, end of story". Bridge spill out.

" Wow so much has happened why I wasn't there". I say bringing my hand to carry Jeremiah who they call Jeremy for short.

"Cole misses you everyday he never stopped staring at his window or opening the door to wish to find you standing right there". Bridge say to me.

"Jeremy is really adorable, he will be a good friend to my little one". I say acting like I didn't hear bridge.
He smile at me and nods his head.

" so why did you three come down here?". I ask.
"Remember when I said I want to move to a different place?". Hayley ask.

" of course I do, so you decided to move down here of all places in the world?". I ask too.

"Yea, at least it has a benefit we found you, Hayley is now a graphic designer, a professional one at that, (stop with the flatteries, babe)'Hayley blush as bridge keep telling more I Need to know', and  she helps me in running a relationship guide  which I opened here in manila, while I'll be helping my dad in his construction company  back in new York city, I do go back there from time  to time after spending quality time with my family". Bridge outline.

I put on this scary face, he would be going back to New York definitely he would be seeing Cole.

"Ira, don't get your head so worked  up, I won't tell Cole a thing, you are in the right position to run to him cause you left in the first place". I exhale aloud and Hayley giggle with me,

"he just saved my head really, from a whole lot of thinking and planning of next escape route". I say and we all chuckle.

" I will count on you ". I assure smiling.

We spent the rest of the evening talking about what has really happened why I was away, me still pretending not to hear bridge talk more of Cole, he really wants us back, its not so easy.

He invited me to the relationship guide which I attended, it was really awesome, Bridge is pretty much serious now a lot has changed after College, Hayley is to be congratulated for that.

"Cole still loves you". That was Bridges last word to me at the relationship guide I decided to attend, like always I give deaf ear to him but never stop pondering on his words, does Cole really love me that much?  Same question I keep asking myself yet no answer.

Miss Sharkey will be coming over today, I need to pick her up from the airport but I'm so exhausted, Vero saved me the stress of doing that, And help Me get miss Sharkey.

" Hey Miss Sharkey!! ". I greet as she enter the house, she  smile and hug me not so tight, I hold unto her arm and I see a ring on it, "I'm so happy for you!!". I scream as I hug her once more.

I leap for joy finally she decided to settle, Sharkey is in her middle thirties but not yet married, she's been waiting for the right man ever since I met her, I can see she has found him.

She tells me all I need to know about the ring and the proposal," he proposed to me at the hospital, very watch of everyone, Ira it was so romantic ". Miss Sharkey said its romantic definitely it is, joy is all over her as she tells me about doctor Johnson.
I run down memory lane and I remember how Cole has asked me to be his girlfriend, if things had worked out, maybe we would be engaged or be working towards it, six years of togetherness shattered by my own hands because I wasn't patient enough to hear his side of the story, okay, after everything bridge and Hayley had said, I admit I'm at fault.

I let miss Sharkey have her bathe and eat the red pepper rice which Cole have made me love, I let go of things from my past but I couldn't let go this particular one.

"So how is my angel doing?". Miss Sharkey ask rubbing my belly.
"She's been doing great". I tell her giggling and spilling my coffee on my self.
"Here, let me help you wipe that". Miss Sharkey takes the napkin and help wipe the stain off my loose top.
"And you darling, how have you been?". She ask folding the napkin neatly.

"Just been having severe pain on my waist region, apart from that I'm okay". I say and miss Sharkey laugh at me so hard.
" I didn't mean to, but my dear, you are pregnant, your baby is getting matured". She say in between laughter.

"So what's so urgent you want to talk about". Her expression change and she hands me the diary, I open it gradually. I look from the diary to Sharkey but she's not staring at me her gaze is on her palm that's on the helm of her dress.

Words about me and Iya, tears roll down my cheek as I imagine Dad writing this words, Miss Sharkey relax her head on the sofa and tears roll too, dad mention the Trio as he describe, Iya, myself and him.

Until the ink changed and he wrote in black, he wrote of Lowinna his wife, my mother, "I loved her but she never loved me" words of dad, I read down about mom, dad describing the woman he fell in love with, as I flip pages after pages, I came to the point where I see the urgency in Sharkey's voice, Oh My World, Lowinna is Elizabeth Michaelson.

"Its not true Right?, tell me it isn't, ahhhhh, Miss Sharkey". She move closer to me and rub my back calming  me  down, Vero runs down and join in the consolation, she's been sitting on the stairs watching Sharkey and I.

" Ira that's what the diary says, the time you got hit by a car, the car Ryder was driving was when your dad found her, after so many years he was able to see the mother of his children and then decided to know more about her, during that Christmas celebration she left angry because your dad found out Iya is a twin, Ryder is your brother and Iya's twin".

"What!!!!, why did she take only Ryder and leave me and Iya behind,She's.......Ahhhhhhh". I scream more the pain on my waist is increasing, I'm panting but I still want to know everything.

" Relax Ira, you are hurting ". Vero speaks from my back where she's rubbing.

" Nothing can hurt me more than this, no wonder she ask if I hate mom, she wanted to know if I hate her, of course I do, when I see her I'm going to break her legs". I cry more.

"Ira!!!". Miss Sharkey try to calm me down.

" she was nice to me because I'm her daughter, she's heartless she left dad for someone else, I was only a child then Sharkey and Iya too he struggled without a mom". I cry more.

"Ira you are going to hurt yourself, I shouldn't have said a thing to you if I'd known you will react this way". Miss Sharkey threaten.

The pain is coming with force but I don't know if the one I'm experiencing in my heart and the one from my stomach and back which is greater.

I try to get up and my body is as heavy as what I can't think of, "ahhhhhhhh". I scream again and my water bust.

Vero leaves my side to get the keys, I fist my nails into the arms around me, its past eight and we still went out, I make it to the car crying out so loud, from time to time I bend to ease the pain but I don't know which is better, I scream more, miss Sharkey rub my sides but it didn't stop the pain.

" you will be fine". Miss Sharkey assure me. Vero went back to the house to get my babies things I've got and some clothes for me.

The pain is mixture, the woman I've taken to be my ex's step mom is actually my own biological mother who abandoned me.

I'm taken to the labour room in a rolling bed just like the type dad is on, I'm coming out with my baby girl I cry out to anyone who wants to hear me.
Thoughts of everything that has happened my whole life, I can't give up I've been fighting for so long now, its to early, I Need to fight for this little angel coming out from me.

She's not up to nine months, she's going to be born like Vero who is by my side crying and calming me, I cry as I'm told to push again and again until I finally can breathe well, my baby is out.

I open my arms to receive my baby, "I'll love you forever and forever". I tell her as I hand her back to the nurse to clean her.

I smile to vero happy for having her around me, I turn to meet Miss Sharkey eyes smiling at me as tears flow.

Miss Sharkey leaves my side to talk to the doctor who demands her presence.
" Ira, thank you for staying strong to have her, and making me an aunt and God mother, you are a strong woman". Vero cry as she hug me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love you all to the moon and back...
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 2K 33
Love? Love is like quicksand. One minute you're walking then out of nowhere you're stuck in a pit of sand, no way to get out... all you know is that...
122K 5.8K 43
❝We were quite a cliche, weren't we?❞ he smirked but I ignored the pang it spread in my chest. ❝We were. But this is real life. We can't hang on fan...
30 8 15
Waking up with no memories due to a temporary memory loss from an accident that claimed her parents life as she was told, her life took a completely...
786 0 21
As their love blossoms, unforeseen challenges emerge, testing the very foundation of their relationship. Misunderstandings and arguments threaten to...