You different

By -Rockii

Read to find out :) disclaimer: before reading you might want to read Blessings & Our Blessings but you don't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
PSA‼️
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
New book Alert

Chapter 3

62.9K 3.4K 7.9K
By -Rockii

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Sekani and nem were at the park playing ball as usual. It was him, Mj, X, and some people who stayed in the neighborhood. Just like any other time they had girls out there being hot, or just chillin enjoying the whether.

"Money !" Sekani yelled as he shot a 3 in X face.

"Aight li nigga." X chuckled. X was older than Sekani and Mj. They looked at him like a older brother.

"You be talking cash money shit off da court thoo." Sekani dragged.

"Nooo X you let him do you like that." Mj boosted.

"Im tired shut the fuck up." X said flipping them off as he went to go sit on the bleachers.

"This nigga, come on 1 v 1." Mj said tossing Sekani the ball and Sekani tossed it back. Mj started dribbling in one spot before trying to cross Sekani but he was quick on his feet.

"Yeah, get big li nigga." Sekani boosted causing Mj to suck his teeth before jumping off his feet to shoot the ball. He smirked once he heard net causing Sekani to suck his teeth.

"You always talkin shit." Mj smirked.

After their game they decided to take a break. They were both tied 15-15.

"If i win, you gotta be my chauffeur." Mj told him.

"Im surprised your people ain't get you a car yet." Sekani said as they walked over to the bleachers. Sekani lifted his jacket before picking up his phone.

"Mane, i hope they get me one for my birthday." Mj said.

(713) 473-9380

I see you.

Who tf is this?

Not polo g :)

Nijah?

mhmmm.

wya?

same place your at.

   Come hea.

He locked his phone before sitting down on the bleachers wiping his forehead with his shirt and drinking from a water bottle.

"It's hot as fuck outchea." Sekani said before taking his shirt off.

"Hey." Nijah waved shyly once she approached Sekani.

"Son you know you weird as fuck." Sekani said shaking his head before drinking from his water bottle again.

"How?" She asked.

"Youn just text nobody and be like i see you." He said shaking his head and she laughed.

"It was a in da moment thing like oh he go to my school i wanted you to know that i seen you. I do that to lots of people especially my family members." She shrugged.

"You corny as fuck too." He added.

"How?" She asked.

"nOt PoLo G." He mocked.

"Okay maybe im a little corny." She said 🤏🏾.

"Who you out hea with?" He asked.

"Yasmine and her cousin." She said sitting down on the bleachers. "Speaking of Yasmine wants y-"

"Im straight." He said cutting her off.

"You don't even know what i was about to say." She said nudging his shoulder.

"Didn't need to anything with Yasmine being mentioned to me is a no." He shrugged.

"Whats wrong with Yasmine?" She asked and he looked back at her.

"You know whats wrong with her thats yo friend." He said.

"Okay she's a little rough around the edges but she's really not that bad."

"Ion never wanna be with a girl that half my team could say they got top from."

"I- okay that's understandable." She nodded. "Ima tell her you said you'll think about it."

"Thats you hurting her feelings not mines." Sekani shrugged. "Cause ian thinkin bout shit, and ian leadin nobody on either" He added.

"I was just playin." Nijah said.

"Say you ready!" Mj asked Sekani.

"Mhmm." He said standing up. "Hmm hold my stuff fa me." He said handing her his phone, his keys, and his jacket as he left his sweaty shirt onna bleachers.

"How you know I won't boonk gang you?" She asked.

"You know who boonk gang is but not Polo g i tell ya. But you love your life shorty." He said before walking off to the court. Nijah was to innocent to try to steal from somebody honestly. She sat there and watched him play before Yasmine and her cousin came and sat by her.

"God he is so fine." Yasmine geeked watching Sekani play basketball with no shirt on and just some shorts.

"You mentioned me to him yet?" Yasmine asked.

"Yeah, he's not looking for a girlfriend." Nijah shrugged. But if Yasmine offered to give him head he would politely accept and kick her to the curb.

"Who stuff you holding?" Yasmine cousin, Briana asked.

"Kj's." She shrugged as a li wind started to blow.

"Hmph." Yasmine said before facing forward and watched the basketball game.

"Foul !" Mj yelled at Seknai.

"Foul? This street ball baby." Sekani grinned before crossing him making a lay up.

"Thats game." Sekani cheesed.

"You be cheating bitch." Mj frowned.

"You a fucking hater dawg." Sekani said laughing.

"You fuck with Yasmine?" Mj asked scrunching his face seeing that she was sitting by his shirt.

"Fuck no."

"She sholl is happy to see you though." Mj joked looking at Yasmine who was cheesing at Sekani. He just sighed and shook his head.

"Hey Kj." Yasmine smiled once he got closer.

"Waddup." He said grabbing his shirt before standing where Nijah was.

"Preciate it, and ain't nobody tell you put my shit on." He said looking at her wearin his jacket.

"I-"

"Im just fuckin withchu, bring me my shit back when we get to school." He said grabbing his keys and phone before walking away.

"Oop." Briana instigated while Yasmine sat there upset. Honestly it was getting a li cool and he ain't want her to be cold.

"Thought you said y'all don't talk?" Yasmine retorted.

"We don't, but im about to go before i get locked out again." Nijah said before standing to her feet and started making way to her house. Sekani seen her and decided to blow his horn.

"Get in." He said out the window. She sucked her teeth before making her way to the passenger seat.

"You honestly need to learn how to stop yelling i hate it." Nijah frowned.

"My bad." He said.

"You was finna walk home?" He asked her.

"No, i was finna drive." She said sarcastically.

"You ain't gotta be sarcastic smart ass." He said cutting his eyes at her. "Plus it's finna rain."

"Really? Well shouldn't we be giving Yasmine and nem a ride too?" She asked confused.

"They ain't my problem. Ian that nice." He said shaking his head before sitting up and looking out his back window so he could back out of the parking spot.

"Oh here's your jacket by the way." She said starting to take it off.

"Onna real you could have it, ion even want it nomo im getting too big fa it." He said as he finally drove outta the parking lot.

"Really, this already big on me how swoll are you?" She asked dramatically raising an eyebrow.

"Im packin shorty." He chuckled.

"Where you stay?" He asked.

"Umm, make a right at that 2nd light." She instructed and he nodded.

"Soo Mr. Baller how was your day?" She asked. She hated sitted in silence it just made her feel awkward.

"It was straight same old same old." He shrugged. "You hungry?" He asked cause he was starving.

"I could eat." She nodded. He nodded his head as well before starting his journey to popeyes.

"You eat popeyes right." He said side eyeing her and she nodded.

"So, whose your favorite artist?" He asked her. He was very curious.

"Roddy Rich." She smiled.

"Oh but you know who that nigga is though." He said looking over at her shaking his head.

"You sayin that like he bad or sum." Nijah frowned.

"He not, i fuck with his shit. But you know Roddy Rich but not Polo G. You did yo homework on No cap?" He asked her.

"Nope, im finna look him up right now." She said taking her phone out. "The backend child." She read. "Better not be trash." She mumbled before playing a song.

"Lemme see." He said basically taking her phone outta her hand.

"Thats rude."

"My fault." He said before putting on spaceship vibes. That was his favorite song by No Cap.

"Na just vibe." He said giving her, her phone back.

"He's good but little baby is better." Nijah shrugged.

"Nijah wea you from?" He asked and she shrugged her shoulders as she started looking out da window.

"Your parents proper huh?" He asked.

"They're white." She said lowly. That explains alot he said to himself.

"Oh.." he said not knowing what else to say.

Truth be told Nijah didn't know who her real parents were. She was adopted and Mr and Mrs. Stanley took good care of her so she couldn't complain. She often wondered who and where her real parents were or why they didn't want her.

   •

"Come on Miracle fa i foot yo li ass." Sekani said mugging his youngest sister.

"I- i go tell mommy on you." She frowned.

"Hea you go with that shit." He sighed shaking his head.

"MOMMY BRUHBRUH SAY BAD WORD!" Miracle yelled and Sekani just mugged her.

"Get out my room li girl." He said pointing to his door that just opened and his mother Kiya stuck her head in.

"You was cursing at my baby?" She asked him.

"Nobody was cursing at that li girl." He said waving her off.

"Cuss at my baby again and we gone be in hea in fighting." Kiya threatened.

"Mommy he do cuss at me." Miracle pouted.

"Want me hit em?" Kiya asked.

"Yeth please." She smiled nodding her head. Kiya laughed lightly before walkin over yo Sekani's bed and hitting the back of his neck and he laughed.

"Come on ma, yall trippin." He said laughing.

"Yeah yeah don't be cussing at my baby li nigga." She joked sizing him up.

"You sound like yo husband, wea he at anyway?" He asked.

"Sleep."

"Whatchu finna cook?" He asked.

"Ion know yet, whatchu want?"

"Ughh, some mash potatoes with steak and broccoli." He smiled.

"Oh you tryna go out big." Kiya said jerking her head back.

"Big boy gotta eat a big boy meal, its only right." Sekani shrugged.

"I might." She said waving him off walking out the room.

"Bye Miracle steady standing in my face like you welcomed in hea or sum." He said mugging her.

"Why you be mean ta me bruhbruh?" She frowned.

"Im not being mean you be tryna get a nigga in trouble and shit." He said and she opened her mouth before she closed it and frowned.

"You say bad word but me not gone tell." She said rolling her neck.

"You rolling yo neck, you need ta roll up outta hea." He said.

"You mean das why i tell daddy on you!" Miracle said before leaving da room and he ain't pay her no mind. He was about ta close his eyes until Mahogany came in da room.

"Do this wimme den ima leave." She said setting her phone up.

"Do what?"

"Hood baby tik tok."

"Da dance or da head thang."

"Da head thang cause you ain't gone do da dance." Mahogany said starting the timer.

"Fuckin right, who going first?" He asked.

"Me." She said before turning her head.

"Down south."

"Hood baby."

"Hood baby."

"Make all da girls go crazy..."
____________________________
Im trying to make this as less cringy as possible😒.

But i love Nijah she soo innocent☺️.

I wasn't supposed to publish this one today but hea yall go :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
15.8K 264 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz
Love lies By

Teen Fiction

18.8K 273 19
js read..💕