Letting You Go || ✓

By aashriiiiii

You fall in love with the most unexpected person who makes you love yourself little more. You dreamt of your... More

01 | life
C H A R A C T E R S
02 | love
03 | truth
| 04 | pain
| 05 | apart
| 06 | emotions
| 07 | destination
| 08 | stranger
| 09 | broken
| 10 | haldi time
| 12 | closure
| 13 | d-day
| 14 | tied
| 15 | together
Epilogue

| 11 | golmaal

1.1K 190 200
By aashriiiiii

Ananya turned away after cleaning her face when her eyes spotted some shiny metal piece.

She picked it up and after gazing it closely. She found the shiny bracelet in which Avneil was craved beautifully.
Shock would be an understatement for her. All these are indicating towards something else or these are gestures of best friends. She was again confused.

Life has always been fair with Ananya, she was encircled and pampered as a most lovable child being youngest one. Never ever in her life she experienced about love, gestures, or anything now when she's standing in a point where now she is not able to make it clear whether it's love of her best ones or friendship because even if there's anything like that she will make every effort to never let that thread of friendship and trust broke between any of them.

People say eyes says it all, but the girl never experienced that getting lost in other one's eyes forgetting everything around you. No one can contemplate, the truth, the hide, and the lies.

In the next room,
Abhishek was going after playing haldii to fetch out the stuffs from Neil's room. He opened the door and picked up and picked up his belongings when a piece of cloth gets stuck in with something.

He picked up the cloth along with the metal to find it the ear ring. He wondered as if he saw it before somewhere. He shrugged it off and went to his room.
Sometimes later, when he was lost in thoughts, It strikes him hard! He recognized that ear thing where he last saw that.

“Ye shaadi, shaadi jaisi lag nhi rhi, maze kuch aa nhi rhe hain. Hawa mein kuch maza hai nhi aur ye naye naye raaz alag bahar arhe hain.

Ye Avni Mehta ke jhumke Neil Khanna ke shirt ke sath kya kar rhe hain. Ye Ananya Mehta ko kuch idea bhi hai ki nhi!
Golmaal hi dikh rha hai ab sab kuch”
Exclaming aloud his thoughts to none, he went to the next corridor looking for the bride, Ananya.

What the actual matter is.

°°

The atmosphere was filled with parties, dances, laughter and fun, Kareena was clicking pictures with Ananya when she saw Neil and dragged him for the photo session of them.

He denied making an excuse of attending the call but at last went.

Avni smiled from far away standing looking at everyone who were enjoying.

Later on,
Every one settled down in the garden area making a round.
Youngsters, Elders everyone.
Along with some tea and coffee to have a last get together because tomorrow after the wedding everyone will be back to work.

Avni sat down in the grass folding her legs beside her Ananya and right side Kareena sat down. In front of them Neil sat at the centre beside Amaan who sitting with Prakash, beside him Abhishek then Aditya like wise Neela Maa at the another side with Shweta and Ridhima.

And some other close friends and relatives who wants to enjoy the night.

Shweta :- Hmm.. Now what shall we do?

Amaan:- yes guys? ab kya ya karna hai ki ese hi baithe rahoge sab?
Let's enjoy doing something, what say?

Aditya:- Neil
Neil looked at him raising an eyebrow.

Aditya:- why don't you sing a song and dare you to deny it.

Neil:- Yarr, tu puch raha hai mujhse ki dhamki de raha hai, pehle ye bata?

All laughed at them

Aditya:- Tujhe Jo samjhna hai samjh Bhai, but please sing a song.

Neil sighed closing his eyes, remembering the song he should sing.

Suddenly Kareena stood up and ran from there, when everyone looked at each other confused but for a moment she came back with a guitar which Aditya kept with him as he loves to sing but being with Neil during internship they both quite sing well and match each other's level.

Neil took guitar from her and looked at front. There she was looking at him only trying to comfort him with her eyes, she knows the pain. He looked at her to gain some warmth which her eyes hold for him.
She smiled a little looking at him and Neil closed his eyes tuning the guitar.

As his fingers touched in the strings of instrument producing a soothing sound making everyone smile at him. He loves to sing not much but as said when you can't convey your emotions in words, these piece of art actually do that task for you to put your feelings better.

Tujhse Hi To Mili Hai Rahat
Tu Hi To Meri Hai Chahat
Tujhse Hi To Judi Zindagi
Teri Yaadein Hain Kuch Adhoori
Saans Aadhi Hai Kuch Hai Poori
Aankhon Mein Hai Kaisi Ye Nami
Mera Mann, Kehne Laga
Paas Aake Na Tu Door Jaa
Chhoone De, Honth Tere
Zara Saanson Mein Apni Basa Aa...

He looked at her on those deep black orbs which always used to hypnotize him towards her. He asked her through his eyes to remember the time when we met on cafe for the second time as lovebirds. How she was hooked up for those brownies even after knowing it's finished and he told her to wait..... But earning a glare from her he himself went inside the kitchen of the cafe to get her brownies made by him and got a kiss in return.

He looked down and again played with those strings humming the beautiful melody.

Hmm... Hmmm... Hmmm...
Hmmm.. Hmm..

Mar Na Jaaunga, Reh Na Paaun
Gham Judai Ka Seh Na Paau
Aye Tujhe Pyaar Ka Vaasta

Hoo....
Teri Yaadein Hai Kuchh Adhoori
Saans Aadhi Hai Kuch Hai Poori
Aankhon Mein Hai Kaisi Ye Nami
Raat Ke Chaand Tale
Aagosh Mein Meri Tu Aa.....

Baahon Mein Le Lo Mujhe
Zara Sapno Mein Apne Basa

She smiled sitting in front of him. She smiled and conveys him that she remembered it very well because that was her favorite date and one of those best moments in her life.

Mera Mann, Kehne Laga
Paas Aake Na Tu Door Jaa
Chhoone De, Honth Tere
Zara Saanson Mein Apni Basa
Aaaa A..................
Mera Mann, Kehne Laga
Paas Aake Na Tu Door Jaa
Chhoone De, Honth Tere
Zara Saanson Mein Apni Basa

She looked at him and ask him through her eyes that if he remembered when first time she made his favorite chole bhature,
how cutely he pouted and asked her to make him from her own hands and what he said that time...

As Avni opened the tiffin box when he sitting in his chair of cabin in the office. A sudden aroma of food hit his nostrils making the file close itself.

Neil:- Waah, kya khusboo arhi hai. Par ek second, tumne isme kuch milaya toh nahi hai na?

Earning a glare from her, he gulped down and exclaimed sweetly.

Neil:- All I mean you know na how to cook I mean obviously you know. Ab laai ho toh khila bhi do.

Avni:- Kyun? Tumhare haath nhi hai khud kha lo, mujhse toh banate nhi aata hai na?

She spoke sarcastically. He laughed silently at her irritated face and told her.

Neil:- Babydoll, ye aur zyada delicious ho jaega mere liye if you will make me eat. Please babydoll?

She smiled at him and made him eat with her own hands and at last he licked her fingers.
She smiled at his naughtiness.

Suddenly, they came out of those memories when Abhishek sang along with Neil.

Hmmm..
Tujhe Apna Bana Loo
Tujhe Tujh Se Chura Loo
Tujhe Khud Mein Chhupa Loo, Sahiba?
Ik Mujh Pe Karam Ho
Tu Hi Mera Sanam Ho
Teri Mujh Pe Nazar Ho, Sahiba?
Hmmm... Aa Aa...

Aditya looked at Avni but his eyes stopped at Ananya although they fight alot but her eyes depict the beauty of her soul just like her sister.

Ananya roamed her eyes around the area where she could clearly see the people lost in each other. She saw Neil and Avni lost in each other's eyes where avni's eyes were filled with the tears, she looked at them concerned. She again look around when her eyes got stuck with a person who was looking at her only. She looked in Aditya's eyes to find all the purity and respect he carry within himself. She wondered he has some different aura which always makes the atmosphere happy happy.
She smiled a little but hits her head as why she's thinking of him when she's getting married to someone else.

Mera Mann, Kehne Laga
Paas Aake Na Tu Door Jaa
Chhoone De, Honth Tere
Zara Saanson Mein Apni Basa

As everybody sang and soon the song came to an end as the night spreads it beauty and moon shines enthusiastically.

Every one stood and went inside only youngsters were left.
Avni was walking when suddenly Neil who was walking beside her, his leg comes in front of Avni.

She lost her balance and before she falls in the ground. Neil picked her making her annoyed.

Avni looked at him shocked and angry.
Avni :- What's this idiot?
Mujhe upar kyun utha liya, put me down God dammit.

Neil :- Mohtarma, girne wali thi ap isliye apki madad kardi warna mujhe koi shauk nahi hai itni bhari cheez utha ke ghumne ka.

She looked at him open mouth while he smirked.

Avni:- First of all, you deliberately made me fall down and telling me ki main gir rahi thi, and you called me bhaari cheez. How dare you Neil? Aise kaam sirf tumhare ho sakte hain.

Neil:- sach mein hi toh gir gya pyaar mein aur shyad kabhi uth bhi nhi paunga.

He whispered in her ears, when no one could hear them. She looked at him sadly, while he looked ahead. She was in his arms, still not close to him. How pathetic!

Avni:- okay, let me down Neil. I don't need your help. Please!

He smirked and left her to which she falls down the grass. She didn't got hurt because he left her just a little up from the ground.

Avni:- Ahhh... You Idiot! Ese Kon utarta hai .. mummaa.

Neil:- aese sirf Neil Khanna utarta hai, huh!

Ananya shook her head in their fight and came towards Avni and held her hand to let her stand...but instead fell down beside her because someone pushed her down and the person was none other than, The Aditya Kapoor.

Ananya:- Ayee, why you push me foolish man?

Aditya:- Mera haath, Mera man mein kuch bhi karun. Meri Marzi?

Ananya:- Argh, I will kill you idiot.

Aditya:- Why so angry? Ms Angry bird.

Kareena and Abhishek was silently laughing and watching the scenario when suddenly Avni shout at the top of her lungs.

Avni:- Stop It Guyss. JUST SHUT UP.
And you mere pyaare bhaiya waha khade hokar smile karna band kijiye aur idhar aake help kijiye.

Abhishek asked laughingly standing beside where she lay on the ground slightly bending to her, “kyoon? buddhi ho gayi kya? Uth ja na khud se.”

She huffed angrily and stood up along with Ananya and went inside stomping her foot loudly making everyone laugh at two sisters.

Neil smiled. It was a little fun like the good old days.

No one knew what tomorrow was held for them. Prayed for some good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 427 44
'He makes my heart skip a beat whenever I think of him, let alone seeing him in person. For me, he is the perfect definition of safety. He is pure pe...
18.1K 1.1K 51
This is story about two young people who don't even know thier names, they don't know each other and get married. They get in a forceful relationshi...
1M 24.9K 39
"I want a divorce." And just hearing him say that my whole world that seemed to revolve around him stopped. Gathering myself I barely managed to spea...
7.6K 379 25
Where are you busy??? my jaan I'm not busy.... I'm free for you everytime.... really.... yeah.... Prit you don't even know today is our 1st an...