My Knight In Shining Armor

By DreamOfTheImpossible

He cupped my face with both of his surprisingly soft hands and whispered with his cold mint breath hitting my... More

Intro
Over Exaggerating
Gentleman
Roses
Saved By The Bell
I Knew Better
Meant To Be
Surprises
The Best For You
Unexplainable
Time Flies
He's Harry?
So Who's The Mystery Boy?
Only Goodbye For Now
Once In A Life Time Experience
On Cue
Be Safe!
A New Adventure
Long Ways From Home
Until Then
Lies.
Anything's Possible
Even More
Fall Into Place
He Promised
Explainations
My Savior
Your What?!
Pool Day!
The Unthinkable
But I Still Care.
Over Stayed.
Anytime Soon
Distress Put To Rest

Who Are You?

273 9 1
By DreamOfTheImpossible

Chapter: 2

'Zayn. Zayn. Zayn. Why did that sound so familiar?'

I was so deep in thought until someone cleared their throat, I snapped out of my trance shaking my head slightly.

"Is there a problem?"

'That accent of his is to die for!' I thought to myself. Trying to find an explanation for my sudden stillness but found no response.

"Um no I was just... Thinking! Oh by the way it'll be $3.45."

"Oh okay" he said and fished through his wallet.

"By the way I like your accent." I said slightly blushing at the end and looked down.

"Thanks, I get that a lot but it means much more coming from you, love."

My cheeks begin to feel heat and I blushed even a darker shade of red.

As he gave me a $20 I felt something underneath the bill, a piece of, paper?

"Umm I think you gave me a piece of paper on accident."

"No love, that's for you, call me when you can."

Feeling embarrassed by such a foolish move I just stayed quiet.

As I watched him walk out I couldn't help but smile. I still stayed with the fact of why his name sounded so familiar? I just could not understand why? I soon just frustrated myself and stressed myself for over thinking to much but I could not get my mind off of him. Today was a bad day for me but he seemed to make it all better just by doing this small gesture. I stayed smiling to myself like a child that just got exactly what they wanted for Christmas.

As the day went by I could not ignore that tall, dark, handsome man. It seemed more like a blessing to see him than just by chance.

As the hours neared I got to soon go home exhausted by all the cream, mixing and taking orders.

As I got home and began to get ready for bed, I felt a piece of paper, the same paper that held Zayn's number.

I knew a call would be quiet odd for a first conversation so I decided to text him instead.

'Hi Zayn?'

I waited 5 minuets later until I received a reply

'Oh Hi Elizabeth! Sorry if I was a bit late for texting I was busy but now I'm free!'

So we continued our conversation, back and forth, sometimes flirting, saying sweet things to each other. And like always, I was smiling and blushing. Before I knew it, it was already one In the morning!

'Zayn I have to go now, it's getting extremely late, and I have school tomorrow.'

'Okay love, I'll let you get your sleep, I'll miss you though, I'll text you in the morning and please dream of me. Xox'

With that I slept into a blissful sleep and all night I dreamt of of that tall, dark, and handsome man, just like he told me to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 11.1K 31
"Did you honestly think I would't find you, Blondie?" Zayn crossed his arms. "Actually, I hoped you wouldn't.. But yeah somewhere in there." Niall sa...
646 23 15
hey guys I know my description might not be great but the story is really cool, so please please read it I promise you won"t regret your time. p.s I...
25.3K 1.3K 23
"Maybe, I don't," Liam glares at Louis, "But you know what I know? I know that if you and Harry suddenly see the light and stop running away from you...
147K 3.3K 75
"Do you trust me Megan?" He whispered. My heart was about to burst out of my chest and my breathing was so ragged and loud it was almost embarrassing...