Bait ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) Taehyung was about to get married to a beautiful girl but got kidnapped on his special day. "Who ar... More

1: Marriage?
2: Kidnapped
3: Closed
4: Sanity
5: Fate
6: Unbelievable
7: Hope?
8: Secrets
9: Horrible past
10: Submit
11: Violent
12: Pain
13: Compensate?
14: Shaken
15: Promise
16: Found or lost?
17: Changed
Q & A
Q & A
19: Seal the Deal
20: Miss You
21: Familiar- Unfamiliar
22: Patience
23: Long story
24: His Kookie
25: Tired
26: Sweet?
27: Mood swing
28: Giddy
29: Good time
30: Say No
31: Chaos
32: No mask
33: Sacrifice?
34: Messy
35: Gave up
36: Mine
37: Love so hidden
38: Blinding Revenge
39: Tears
40: Took so long
41: Precious
42: Let Him Go
43: Not so late
44: Can't I be happy?
Epilogue
FACTS

18: Messed up

27K 1.4K 240
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung walked out of the room to the garden. It's been already 2 days since he had the last talk with Hyungsik. He avoided him with his best efforts and luckily, the elder let him be as he was so confused.

Jin and Jimin tried to talk about the whole incident but Taehyung skilfully avoided them too. They informed Hoseok about his surprise arrival and the detective was himself so confused about that.

I can't just stay here for my whole life..

Taehyung thought as the cool breeze of evening was fanning over his face, his blond locks dancing so perfectly with the rhythm of the wind.

He decided to call Jimin but the user was busy on another call. Without realization, his thought slipped away once again to the morning when his captor did something really unbelievable for him. He just can't digest the fact that Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"Don't think much Taehyung." He scolded himself silently and made up his mind.

"I am going to the company.. I can't stay here." He tried to calm his messed up mind.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"Can you just let him meet me once?" Hoseok asked Jin. Both males were sitting in a restaurant near Jin's own company.

"I am sorry Hoseok. I don't think he is in a condition to talk about that." Jin replied a bit sadly. He felt bad for the fact that Taehyung didn't even share a single word about the whole thing. Maybe the younger one doesn't trust him much or was taking his time to come out to them.

"Believe me, I am not going to ask questions from him. I won't irritate him." Hoseok tried again and Jin sighed while shaking his head slowly.

"That's not the problem man.. he is so numb about that whole thing. I and Jimin are closest to him, he shared everything with us but this time... he is so confined about that." Jin explained and Hoseok frowned while thinking for a moment.

"It means, something big happened to him..." Jin looked up at him with a deep frown.

"Or... maybe he found out something unexpected." These words clicked a sense in Jin's head. He saw Taehyung storming out of his room when Mr. Kim went to visit him. He never showed this kind of behavior in his whole life, especially to his father.

"Maybe you are right.. something is really bothering him. His behavior is changed.. even with his father." Jin sighed while recalling the angry expressions of the younger from that day.

"See.. that's why I am asking you to arrange a meet-up with him. The fact is killing me of curiosity that how Jeon Jungkook let go of him like that." Jin nodded his head weakly.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

The whole company was in a sort of commotion. Every employee was gossiping about the same thing. Why? Because Taehyung was walking in the company in his full glory, wearing his usual suit.. this time deep blue color, fitting best with his blond locks.

He greeted every person who came in his way... like ever.

"Oh God.. he is back finally."

"I wonder, what happened in that whole period."

"I am happy, he looks fine now."

"He looks totally normal, then was that all fake?"

"Mr. Kim didn't say a word about his arrival."

He definitely heard most of the comments but tried his best to ignore them. Keeping his stance straight, he walked towards his own office and shut the door once inside, he let out a deep breath, closing his eyes. The whole situation was bringing him back to the day... that day.

He was aware that all must've seen that video and that fact was bothering him too much.

Taking a deep inhale, he walked to his chair and slumped down on that.

"I won't think about that anymore." He again tried to convince himself though deep down he was aware, of how difficult the task was.

Amidst that all, he was feeling pathetic for some reason, not because he went through all that... because he was sitting on a seat that most probably belongs to someone else.

He just wanted to return all the assets to the real owner but he wasn't aware of the reality, was desperate to know the truth from his father... but also sure that this wasn't going to happen soon.

The younger kim was in his own pool of thoughts when his office door burst open by none other than Hyungsik. The man was red in anger as he quickly shut the door behind himself and walked to Taehyung's table. He slammed his both hands on the table and Taehyung just closed his eyes due to the impact.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE? I TOLD YOU TO LET ME CLEAR THAT MESS. WHY YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME?" He yelled at his son, who let out a sigh in response.

"Don't you need my signature for most of the proposals?" He breathed out in a calm tone as the older Kim's frown deepened.

"Our company is at loss due to my absence.. don't you want to make it right?"

"But I have to announce your arrival before."

"Why so? You didn't do anything when you got that video.. then what now?" He said with a monotone.

"I had my reasons, Taehyung." Taehyung chuckled humorlessly, shaking his head.

"Reasons? No no.. it's just a single reason." He said while leaning on the table, looking directly into Hyungsik's eyes.

"Money... and related fame."

"Yo-"

"Sir.. you have a meeting. Sorry to disturb you." Kim's secretary opened the door and informed hesitantly. Hyungsik was surprised but let out a deep breath before nodding. He left Taehyung's office, not before giving the boy a last glance, who seems to be lost in some thoughts.

After a while, he heard a knock on the door and his secretary came inside after his permission.

"How are you, Mr. Kim." His secretary, Hanna asked.

"I am fine. How about you, Hanna?" He asked with a small smile.

"I am also good. But I really missed your presence." She added with a smile. She was a polite, elegant woman. She was a bit aware of the loneliness of the boy and Taehyung was also so friendly with her, not that typical boss and secretary relationship, but more like siblings.

"Oh, I almost forgot.. you are needed in the meeting." She said with great hesitation.

Taehyung bit his lip in nervousness but nodded his head. It felt like his first day in office.

Clearing his throat, he got up and walked behind the woman. He could feel the sympathy in the looks of every passing person.. the feeling he doesn't want to be thrown at him.

For sake, he doesn't have the right to feel sympathetic.. because, in his eyes, his father had ruined someone's life so miserably, that simple sympathy won't be enough.

When he was in front of the door of the meeting room, he stopped as Hanna gave her a look of confusion.

"It's ok if you don't want-"

"I am fine." He said again like he was trying to convince himself for the nth time. With that, he opened the door and found everyone's eyes shifted on him.

He silently walked and sat beside the chair of Hyungsik. His secretary took a chair behind him.

The presenter stopped at his entry and started again once Hyungsik gestured for him to do so.

During the whole meeting, he remained silent and no one even gathered the courage to ask anything.

If he didn't have done that.. Jungkook would be sitting here with his father.

A tear slipped from his eye and he was quick to wipe that before anyone could notice.

"It's good to see you, Taehyung." He heard the voice of Mr. Song.. their manager. He gave him a nod and tried to smile but couldn't. Some of the employees frowned at his behavior as he wasn't like the real Taehyung... Taehyung they knew, but someone who has lost his charms.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

These three days were so difficult for Jungkook as he was just recalling the bloody face of Taehyung and his bruised body, all marks he left on the body of the fragile and innocent male. He wanted to hurt himself but couldn't. He even thought to kill himself and end the endless pain as he can't find another way to avoid it.

But the desire to talk to his tata stopped him from doing such a mistake. He really wanted to see him as his tata.. not Kim Taehyung. Fear was engulfing him alive, fear that the blond will never forgive him and accept him.

He tried to keep himself busy in his company but that also didn't work, because deep inside, he just wanted him after finding out the truth and that desire was poking him day and night, breaking his restraints. 

"Kook.. what's wrong, man?" He heard Yoongi's voice in his office. He looked up at the boy and shook his head lightly.

"We have a meeting with Choi Enterprise." Namjoon informed while taking a seat on the couch.

Jungkook didn't show any reaction but kept staring at his laptop screen which was black.

Yoongi sighed as he walked near his leader and patted his shoulder.

"You need to be strong Kook."

"I am strong enough Min.. otherwise I would've died by now by the pain I am feeling." He stated, still staring at the blank screen.

There was an awkward silence for a long time and Yoongi again started to break it.

"I am just wondering, are you going to leave that Kim.. because of his son?" Namjoon whipped his neck to give the other a death glare... obviously Yoongi ignored that.

Jungkook shut his laptop and leaned back on his chair while shaking his head in a no.

Both others frowned and shared a look.

"Got a plan?" And how much Namjoon wanted to smack Yoongi's head now.

"But you can't hurt Taehyung-"

"Who says I am going hurt him anymore?" Jungkook retorted a bit angrily and Namjoon quickly pursed his lips.

"Don't do riddles. Tell us the plan." Yoongi said irritated and Jungkook smirked suddenly.

Namjoon got worried by the look... that look of the heartless mafia.

"Kim loves one thing... and I am going to take it away from him." He closed his eyes, still smirking at his plan.

"Are we going to rob him?" Yoongi asked in disbelief. If they have to do it, then why have they waited for so long?

Jungkook opened his eyes and let out a chuckle.. he leaned forward to the table and rested his elbows on the glass.

"Well, sort of. We will rob him by his will." Jungkook complied and Namjoon squinted his eyes in confusion while Yoongi chuckled, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"So when are we going to Seoul?" He asked, still smirking.

"Inform Jackson to go to Kim's Enterprise tomorrow... with our best proposal.

We are going to do business with Hyungsik."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. How are you all? I know i know.. i am late but i have some reasons. 🥺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 32.9K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...
1.9M 81.7K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
8.7K 274 8
she had no choice but to marry him when the person she loved left her on their wedding day but little did she know that she was getting married to th...
54.3K 3.1K 24
The story where Jimin will be kidnapped on the day of his wedding by a mafia leader. _______________ published; 14th May 2021 completed; 01th may 2023