CHRISTIAN

By tahira_chowdhury

CHRISTIAN One moment he's being a complete flirt and giving her goosebumps. The next moment he's being a jer... More

Intro
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Epilogue

4.9K 196 42
By tahira_chowdhury

*MORE THAN A YEAR LATER*

Camille's POV

Christian and I have been together for more than two years now. My plan of keeping us a secret didn't go so well. People started noticing us in a few months. Starting with the people at work.

Eventually the paparazzis followed us around to find more and it was all over news. Which wasn't unexpected knowing Christian was handsome, young and a very successful businessman. Finally it was confirmed on the night of our first anniversary.

Today is little Hannah's second birthday. I couldn't wait to see the angel. I was smiling at the memory of her, growing up so fast, when she started to walk and talk. Emily and I became really close in the course of time. She called me up crying when Hannah called her 'Mamma' for the first time. She called me up when Hannah took her first steps. In a way I was there with that angel at almost everything.

I felt two arms circle me from behind, "Hey beautiful, what are you smiling at?" Christian kissed my hair.

"What made you think I was smiling?" I turned around and put my arms around his shoulder.

"Let's see, when you stand in front of the closet like that for more than a minute, you're either procrastinating or thinking about something and smiling. I took my chances knowing you couldn't be procrastinating after the night we just had." He leaned down and kissed my lips.

Playfully pushing him off I said, "Enough of that, go get freshened up. We have a lot of work to get to before we leave for the party. I'll get dressed and make us something to eat." Christian stole a kiss and walked into the bathroom.

"You're sexy when you're bossy." He said before closing the bathroom door.

~~~

After work we got back home and got ready for the party. Christian got me a beautiful black gown with flowers embroidered top and waist down. The gown was absolutely breathtaking, Christian said that this dress reminded him of our first date as a couple, I wore a white flower patterned dress that night.

Christian wore a royal blue tux and sky blue shirt, he looked oh so delicious. I couldn't help the things coming into my mind while I stared at him.

"Hold those thoughts till the end of the party love. It's gonna be a long night." Christian said while his eyes scanned me.

We got to the party and greeted the host and the special person. She looked sooo cute in a white dress and a little golden flower headband for her little head. Hannah had already attacked her first cake.

"I just can't wait for you two to have one of these." Liza, Christian's mom looked at me hopefully. I still blush when she brings up a baby.

"Mom why do you keep making her uncomfortable?" Emily laughed at my embarrassment.

"I'm not getting any younger." Liza pouted. "I need more grandchildren."

Christian walked into the conversation, "What are my lovely ladies talking about? Why do look so flustered? Are you feeling okay?" Christian asked with concern.

Liza had a mischievous smile on her face and was about to say something, before I interrupted. "I'm fine. We weren't talking about anything interesting, were we Emily?" Emily laughed but agreed with me.

"If you'll excuse us, I need Camille for a while." He asked me to walk with him because he needed some air. He took my hand in his and lead me towards the garden.

We walked in silence for a while and then Christian stopped on his track and looked at me, "Camille..." before he could talk someone interrupted.

"Christian I have been looking all over for you." I would recognise that whiny voice anywhere.

Christian cleared his throat and pulled up his 'professional' expression and body posture. "Madeline. Is there anything you need because we're in the middle of something."

Madeline looked over at me as if she just noticed I was here. "Hey I know you."

I smiled at her, "Camille." No need to be hostile, she was a guest after all.

"Yeah I saw you in the paper and recognised you from his office, his..."

"Girlfriend." Christian added before she could finish, he wrapping his hand around my waist. I smiled at his response.

"Huh. So she's your new playdate?" Madeline snickered.

"I believe he said girlfriend. You might have been, your word, 'playdate' for some time but I assure you I am his girlfriend, I have been for quite a while now."

Christian turned me around, before I could react he pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. When he pulled out he breathed out "I love you."

I caressed his face and replied "I love you too."

I pulled away to see Madeline still standing and throwing death glares at us.  "You can leave now."

Her jaw fell, she stumped her foot on the ground like a 6 year old and walked away with a raging face.

I looked back at Christian, he was looking at me with pride and admiration. I smiled back and whispered, "Hey."

"Marry me." Christian said with a huge smile. I chuckled, but then he stood firm and said, "I'm serious." I was in utter shock. But then he pulled out a ring from his coat pocket and kneeled down, "Will you do me the honour of being my wife Camille Melanie Danvers?" Suddenly we were surrounded by light, a spotlight fell on us, I looked around. We were standing under a beautiful canopy made with peach curtains. Everyone was cheering. He planned all this for me?

This was like every girl's dream come true. I couldn't ask for a better man and a better proposal.

Tears started falling from my eyes, I couldn't hold them back. Christian looked tensed seeing me in tears. So I abruptly nodded my head and said "Yes. Yes!" He got up with the biggest smile on his face.

"I love you so much." He took me into a tight embrace.

"I love you too." I tightened the embrace. I pulled back and looked at the ring. "I'll marry you as long as you promise to not put my middle name in the cards." Christian chuckled and kissed me on my forehead.

•THE END•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.2K 63
Their lips immediately parted and they turned around in shock and recognized the person who entered. They saw the sadness in Karen's eyes, while her...
103K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
865K 29.8K 37
What happens when your feelings and thoughts don't agree? You feel like there's a battle happening inside you. Your heart tells you what you really w...
2.3M 67.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...