Billionaire's ex-wife #Wattys...

By satirelover

Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (unedited)
Chapter 3 (unedited)
Chapter 4 (unedited)
Chapter 5 (unedited)
Chapter 6 (unedited)
Chapter 8 ( unedited)
Chapter 9 unedited
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (unedited)
Chapter 12 (unedited)
Chap 13
Chapter 14 ( unedited)
Chapter 15 (unedited)
Chapter 16 ( unedited)
Chapter 17 (unedited)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (unedited)
Chapter 20 ( unedited)
Chap 21
Chapter 22 (unedited)
Chapter 23 (unedited)
Chapter 24 (unedited)
Chapter 25 (unedited)
Chapter 26 unedited
Chapter 27 unedited
Chapter 28 (unedited)
Not a chapter please read
Chapter 29 unedited
Chapter 30 unedited
Chapter 31 unedited
Chapter 32 unedited
Chapter 33 unedited
Chapter 34 unedited
Chapter 35 unedited
Chapter 36 unedited
Chapter 37 unedited
epilogue
The real epilogue :)
Alternate ending
Rant
Opportunity to get published

Chapter 7 (unedited)

226K 7K 915
By satirelover

A/N
So I can officially say that autocorrect is getting on my nerves. I read my last chapter and I saw that autocorrect had replaced
dark with drake,
popped the question with pooped the question.
If you guys catch any more mistakes that don't make sense, let me know. It was probably autocorrect.

Jack POV

After bumping into the mysterious lady I went around the gallery to take a look at the pictures and the paintings of Bleackheart. I don't know much about art but I could tell that they were good. Some were landscape pictures that made you wish you were there while others were pictures or paintings of people. Some of them were happy but the others had a tinge of saddens. I stopped in front of a painting where a blonde girl with brown eyes was looking towards the viewers with a sad expression. Her eyes were so sad I could actually feel her pain. She was wearing a white nightgown that gave her an innocent and angelic look. Everything around her was dark, one can made up some terrifying creatures and shapes in the dark background. She had a red scar just above her breast where her heart was and in that place her nightgown had traces of blood. Her right hand was touching the scar like she couldn't believe that she was hurt. What surprised me that she had a wedding band and engagement ring similar if not identical to the one I gave to Nikki. That's it I am going nuts I said to myself before moving away from the painting.

"It's just a stupid coincidence, you are just seeing stuff." I said to myself and went to find Jennifer.

"Darling," she said and kissed me of the cheek "This is Jeff Smith, CEO of Smith industries." She introduced me.

"Mr. Smith, I have heard a lot about you, nice to finally meet you in person." I said shaking his hand. The man had a strong grip for someone in his late fifties.

"Right, and you are?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Jack Ryder, sir." I smiled

"I have heard quite a lot about you Ryder."

"All good things I hope." I smiled at him. I was feeling like I was in school again trying to make a good impression on the professor.

"Some are good, some are not." He shrugged.

"I am afraid that I have to meet some other investors, have a good day Ryder, Ms. Sucks" he said before leaving.

"It's Sacks." Jennifer said through clenched teeth but he was already gone.

"What an odious man." Jennifer said at the same time that I said that was weird.

"Don't mind him, let's go enjoy the rest of our night." I said to Jen but she was frozen in place.

"Jen." I called her again but she wasn't paying me any attention. Finally I followed her line of sight and what I saw took my breath away. I felt like someone punched me in the stomach and I couldn't breath.

"What is she doing here? This is not a charity gathering." Jennifer was fuming by now.

I still couldn't believe that Nicole was here, more beautiful than ever,wearing a dark green evening gown that showed her every curve. The dress had a high slit that showed her leg and I noticed that many men in the room were ogling at her leg. How dare she dress like that? Exposing herself so that men can lose their minds after her gorgeous body. Wait a second what the hell I am thinking? Dark green dress, leg that goes up for miles, damn it, it was her that I bumped into outside the restroom. I was one of those man looking at her like she was eye candy. Seeing all the men around her making goo goo eyes at her made my blood boil in my veins. How dare they, look at her like that and how dares she allowing it. No one can look at her like that except me!

What the hell is wrong with you Ryder, she cheated on you, move on damn it. I said to myself. I tried to be rational but I knew that when It came to Nikki every logical thought flew out of the window.

"How could she even get in? She is probably screwing someone just to come in these events. Maybe she wants more money from you." Jen said.

"Well let's find out." I put my hand possessively on Jen's back and made my way toward Nicole where she was talking animatedly with Jeff Smith again. What was it with him that was al smiles when he was near Nikki. He barely said two words to me before. The high that those two were sleeping together made my blood boil and my vision darken. I didn't even pay much attention to the other guy she was next to until I was standing right next to them.

"Nicole, it's been a long time." I said and extended my hand to her. She was taken back for a moment but than she offered me her hand.

"That's right Mr. Ryder. I have been abroad for a period of time."

"I see. Having fun I assume. I think that life abroad is far more interesting but also more expensive than here, am I right?" You little gold digger

"Well just because you can assume doesn't make those perceptions right. One should always look for a second opinion before making a decision based in assumptions only. Don't you agree Mr. Ryder?"

"It looks that in this case we agree." I said accepting defeat for now.

"How do the two of you know each other?" The guy that I had ignored so far asked.

"Through a friend of a friend." Nicole lied.

"Honey, this is Jack Ryder, a business tycoon, and I guess your date is Jennifer Sacks. Mr. Ryder, Miss. Sacks. This is my boyfriend Michael Greyson a brilliant doctor." She said smiling to the idiot.

"I believe you know Jeff Smith which is also a dear friend of mine."

"Yes we had the pleasure to meet not long ago, and I am soon to be Mrs. Ryder." Jennifer said smiling but I knew that that smile was the one that said you don't mess with me.

"Well then I guess congratulations are in order, though I would have expected you to be married for years by now." Nikki said with a honey dipped smile. If I wasn't so mad with her I would have congratulated her for her remark.

"Have you been dating for a long time?" Jeff asked

"Just about 4 years." Jen added smiling triumphantly in Nikki's direction but she didn't seem affected.

"Interesting, that's about the time that we two have known each other, isn't that right Nikki?" Jeff asked. What did that idiot meant by that, was she sleeping with him when we were married to?

"That sounds about right Jeff." She said smiling warmly at him. Just what the hell was going here. Since when she was in first name bases with someone known for his reputation as ruthless and as someone that no one got close to. People were lucky to get a minute of his time while she had known him for years and calls him by his given name. Not even his partners called him by his name. The only explanation was that they were sleeping together. Just how far would she go for money. Sleeping with someone that could be her father. I needed to breath and get out of here before I did something stupid.

"While it was nice catching up, I am afraid we have to go and meet other partners, maybe close some business deals. Some of us have to work for our money."
I said while trying to be as calm as possible but I was close to losing control. All I could think was Jeff's nasty hands caressing Nikki's body. I left without caring if Jennifer followed or not and went outside in the cold air trying to get my thoughts together. So what that Nicole was here. She was nothing to me and what she did or didn't do with her body wasn't any of my business. I should feel lucky that I got rid of her before I was even more in love with her, or worse had a child with her.

When I made my way inside the gallery again because couldn't stand the cold anymore I saw Nicole alone from the corner of my eye. Without even thinking I grabbed her arm and pulled her to a secluded area where no one could see us.

"What the hell are you doing Jack? Let me go, have you lost your mind?"
She was trying to get away from me but I pulled her against my body. Having her close like this reminded me of how much I loved and wanted her and how much I hated her when I found out that she cheated on me with Daniel.

"Tell me Nikki does he make you feel hot like I did? Does he make you scream and moan the way only I could."

I was kissing her jawline and near her ear. I know she loved it when I kissed there. I heard her tremble, and a soft moan escape her lips but she still pushed me away.

"Yes, he does." She said looking me in the eye.

"You are not even denying it? How low can you go for money? Is that all you care for? Tell me dear Nikki how much it would cost me an hour of your time."

"What the hell are you talking Jack? I am with Mike because I like him, not because he has money. Just so you know he has no money, just a lot of student loans."

"Mike, who the hell was talking about Mike? I am asking you how much is Jeff Smith paying you to warm up his bed? I can double it. After all it will be better than sleeping with an old man."

I didn't even see it coming, I only felt my cheek burn from her slap.

"I will make you eat those words even if it's the last thing that I do." She said before walking away, leaving me rubbing my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 7.4K 44
"Please Nick I'm begging you let's try and work things out you can't do this to Liam and I", I say as I'm on my knees and beg him but he doesn't even...
3.6M 69.1K 44
Meet Alexa Johnson. she's an orphan girl who had hoped, found and got love. She had everything she hoped for. The perfect life, perfect house, perfec...
494K 17.7K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
513K 13.7K 52
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...