Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 28

3.1K 67 8
By perks_eos1800

March 12,2019

Yesterday was fun for the Downey's and Harry, after having a good breakfast in their house. Noelle, Wes and Harry took a nap for an hour and two before they woke up getting excited that they're going out.

For the rest of the day, The Downey's and Harry walked around London bringing Harry to places that he have never been before due to his job.

For a long time, Harry felt like he was home, back in Holmes Chapel and being a normal guy. The whole day, he can't help but smile and grin like a madman with the Downey's. He even can't wait to get home in his house to tell Anne and Gemma about it.

When the night came, the seven of them went for a very nice, cozy yet fancy restaurant and enjoyed it for the whole night.

Another day came to them, Harry woke up early in his house, the usual of course. He then got ready for his day to run. When he walked out of his house earlier, Robert coincidentally walked out too making them both run together.

They got along well ever since day one and now, they have another reason to get along.

After running together, Harry went back to his house to take a bath before going to the Downey's as Robert invited him over for Lunch.

Lunch is already over by 12:30 and Susan cooked some pie for them. Noticing that Susan was alone back in the kitchen, Harry excused himself from the living room before going to the kitchen.

"Susan?"Harry called softly as he went to the kitchen.

Susan was startled a little as she put the pan to the counter table before looking at the entrance, "Oh Harry, what can I do for you?"

"Uhm I... Uh, I have something to ask"Harry said running a hand to his hair for a second.

"Sure"Susan smiled taking off her gloves.

"So uhm..... I asked this to Robert earlier in the morning when we went for a run"Harry started as Susan nodded while leaning to counter table, "And he said yes already but uh.. I'm not sure if you would"

"Okay"Susan chuckled a little noticing that he is nervous.

"I want to ask... If Noelle can move in with me"Harry said looking at her as Susan waits for him to finish, "I mean.... She's already living with me in LA with Wes but I want to make it official"

Harry and Susan then stared at each other as Susan knows that Harry's isn't finished talking yet but Harry thought that Susan was gonna say no.

"I really respect it if you say no.... I really do, I get it that she's your daughter and want to keep her safe"Harry rambled making Susan widen her eyes realizing it.

"Harry... "Susan called but Harry didn't hear.

"I'm really sorry that I asked you this.... It's really okay to say no, I'm not forcing anything"Harry continued making Susan chuckle.

"Harry"Susan exclaimed making him stop, "It's okay, I say yes too"

"Really?"Harry breathed out.

"Yes, and I trust you with her"Susan smiled.

"Really?"Harry asked again.

"Yes, Harry"Susan chuckled before turning her back to take out some slicer for the pie. "Now go ask her now, she's in the backyard playing with Avri"

"Thank you"Harry smiled at her.

Susan just smiled at him before Harry mouthed a thank you again before going to the backyard.

"They're perfect for each other"Robert said as he walked in the kitchen.

"Yeah"Susan smiled as she start cutting the pie, "Just like us when we were younger"

"What are you talking about, babe?"Robert chuckled moving at the back of Susan to wrap his arms around her, "We're still young"

Susan just laughed at him as she continued slicing the pie.

"I love you"Robert smiled as he bury his face through her hair.

"I love you too"Susan smiled.

Opening the sliding door, Harry can't help but chuckle seeing the beautiful scenery. Their backyard isn't that big but still beautiful, it was filled with grass and some flowers on the side as fairy lights hang on the fences.

In the middle, Noelle is on the grass lying under the sun with her pretty yellow sundress that reminds Harry of a sunflower as her sparkly sandals sparkled.

On the far corner, Avri was playing tea party with some of her teddy bears making Harry smile as he spot Avri first because of her teddy bear who is huge.

Soon enough, Harry's eyes went to Noelle who is lying down.

"Fuck"he mutters seeing his angel under the sun.

Until now, he still couldn't believe that Noelle is his girlfriend, the girl in his dreams is his literally girlfriend now.

"Pretty baby"he smiled shaking his head before making his way over to her.

Then, Noelle felt a shadow blocking the sun as Harry looked down at her, and eyes her up and down noticing of how pretty her dress is.

"Aren't you lookin' lovely there, angel?"Harry smiled sitting down beside her.

Noelle soon then opens her eyes hearing Harry as the sun hit her skin again. She blinked for a second adjusting her eyes to the brightness before looking on the side seeing Harry propped up by his arms with his ankles crossed together as he looked at her.

"You don't look too bad ypurself too"Noelle grinned at him eyeing his white shirt and blue shorts.

Harry laughed before Noelle's gaze looked straight in his green ones, "I have something to ask"

"Sure"Noelle nodded wetting her lips.

"Do you uhm.... Do you wanna maybe, move in with me?"Harry asked quietly as nervousness crept inside of him as Noelle looked at him, "I know you're living with me already in LA but I wanna make it official.... Do you wanna maybe.... Move in with me too... In here?"

Noelle bit her lip thinking of his question, sometimes Noelle can't help but feel nervous around Harry. He had this aura on him that Noelle likes but it made her feel nervous. It was maybe the fact that she's dating The Harry Styles, the most handsome man in the world that she saw.

The little things made it hard for her, she feels so soft each time she's with Harry but she loved it, she likes it that Harry tends to baby her for the past months already.

One thing she knows, despite anything, she have strong feelings for Harry Styles.

"I'm not forcing you to move in with me... It's totally fine with me if you won't move in with me"Harry rambled again that he didn't notice that Noelle started to get up, "I'm really sorry for scaring you with that question, I mean you literally live blocks away from me, not that needed to move in with me-"

Harry widen his eyes as he felt her lips on his,then he put a hand on the back of her head pulling her close making her straddle his lap, "You talked too much"

Noelle giggled as they pulled away making Harry chuckle moving her hair out of the way, smoothening it behind her.

"Sorry, kitten"Harry smiled as Noelle wrapped her arms around his neck.

Then suddenly, Noelle leaned closer to him, aciddentally moving slightly on top of his crotch making him moan a little as he felt her womanhood directly on his before wrapping his arms on her waist steadying her.

"I'd love to move in with you"Noelle whispered to his lips before looking at his forest green eyes that turned dark.

"Yeah?"Harry whispered back as Noelle licked her lips eager to kiss him already.

"Mhm"Noelle hummed moving her hips again making Harry hold on to her tight.

"Angel"Harry warned making Noelle smile at him leaning closer.

"Can you please kiss me already?"Noelle said making Harry stir a brow at her as he heard a little whine on her voice.

Something snapped inside Harry that he didn't realized yet making him smile.

Harry leaned to her lips and Noelle immediately placed her lips on his but Harry moved away making her glare at him.

"Harry"she whined making him chuckle.

He just continued chuckling at her before Noelle stood up playfully getting mad at him before Harry pulled her down directly to his crotch and placing his lips to her.

Noelle smiled to the kiss before kissing him hard as Harry tasted a hint of coconut on her lips.

"Oh for goodness sake, get a room!"Soon they heard Adelaide's voice making them pull away and laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 2.7K 75
*COMPLETED* Short imagines about Harry Styles! ( Some of these are from tumblr, giving them full credits.) •FLUFF/CUTE IMAGINES •NO SMUT
3.5K 197 15
Harry Styles held his breath as his blind date emerged from the car outside. Nervously he watched from his unseen position in the restaurant bar as t...
209 2 12
"I looked up he was standing at the door with his arms crossed he licked his bottom lip and let out a heart laugh " I look up are two eyes meet can I...
4K 214 29
A story about a girl who meets her idol. He takes a particular liking to her, no matter how much she tries to push him back. "I think...I'm," He p...