Love only knows broken ends

By cynthia8358

"Look at my boobs, Xhey." She commanded. I just couldn't. I honestly couldn't. I was quite turned on. She ra... More

Chapter 1- Thoughts
Chapter 2- New Family
Chapter 3- The story never ends
Chapter 4- Bracelet
Chapter 5- Girls like you
Chapter 6- Conversations in the dark
Chapter 7- Sleepover
Chapter 8- Chasing parties
Chapter 9- UNO and catching feelings
Chapter 10- Fuck, l'm lonely
Chapter 11- Fuck buddy?
Chapter 12- Can we date?
Chapter 13- I like me better when I'm with you
Chapter 14- Making more memories
Chapter 15- Confused
Chapter 16- Meet my friends
Chapter 17- Break up with your boyfriend, I'm bored
Chapter 18- I'm right here
Chapter 19- Night drive
Chapter 20- Can we kiss forever?
Chapter 21- Is it me or her?
Chapter 22- Hardest decision
Chapter 23- Regrets
Chapter 24- Enemies
Chapter 25- I fucking miss you
Chapter 26- Secrets revealed
Chapter 27- Getting addicted
Chapter 28- Drug reactions
Chapter 29- Wedding day or not?
Chapter 31- Just let me be
Chapter 32- Broken
Chapter 33- Nothing like us
Final Chapter (34) - Sinning with you
About the Author & Note

Chapter 30- Girls aint shit

347 65 48
By cynthia8358

Love will fuck you up
More than drugs will...
                                         - The Weekend.

For this chapter, listen to don't call me crazy by Ashlee.

"That's my boyfriend right there. I can't let this bitch take him away from me." The lady who opposed shouted, capturing everyone's attention.

I critically stared at her, from toe to head . I thought I had seen her somewhere. Then I remembered, yes I did.... in that video Kylie sent me. She was the girl kissing Yosef and the one Miranda thought he was going to propose to.

"What the fuck." Yosef gritted his teeth.

I turned my attention back to him and saw his face burning in anger... I guess.

"That's your ex girlfriend Samantha, right?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He gasped and fidgeted to speak. "Y-Yeah."

I smiled in my heart, soul, and lips because I knew, drama was about to happen. I heard footsteps getting close to us, and I removed my gaze off Yosef and concentrated back to the entrance door. Samantha was walking towards us, and when she approached me, I looked straight into her eyes. They were dark brown just like mine, even her hair.

She wore a disgusting look on her face and without a second, she gripped my hair roughly.

"You little tramp." She shouted, twisting my head in all directions.

I tried to remove her hands off my hair, but she was stronger than me. Fuck.

"I will not let you marry my boyfriend." She barked the more.

"Let me go." I wailed.

Yosef gasped and shouted. "Samantha, Let her go."

"Noo. Why is she the one getting married to you and not me? I will not let her go." She spat and tightened her hold on my hair. I hissed in pain.

Yosef sighed loudly. "This is a church. You're embarrassing yourself."

"I don't care." She declared. "Not until you say no, will I let her go."

"Samantha." Someone getting close to us wailed. It was Miranda.

"Please, stop this. Okay." Miranda pleaded.

"Nooo." Samantha barked.

"This bitch is a hoe. She took Yosef away from me." She choked a-bit when she spoke.

"Miranda, please. Don't let this happen." She added.

"Let my daughter go." My mum barked. I felt her presence around us.

"Shut the fuck up, woman." She abused my mum.

This got me so damn angry. I maybe pissed at my mum.... but I could not stand anyone disrespecting her.

I gathered all my energy and gripped her hands that were holding my hair and twisted them behind her back. She hissed in pain too, shouting for me to let her go. I moved my face close to her ear and whispered.

"Do whatever the fuck you want, but do not talk back at my mum. I doubt whether you even have one."

"How dare y-you, aaarhhhh." She shouted when I tightened my hold.

"Is the ceremony still going to continue or it's cancelled?" The priest blabbered.

We all turned our attention to him.

"Yes it will continue. I'll handle this issue." Miranda spoke and told me to let Samantha go.

I glanced at both of them and released the little evil witch's hands off her back. She held her wrists to massage them and glared back at me. She rolled her eyes before Miranda trailed her out of the church.

"Let's first stop this...for now." My mum bellowed.

"How do you mean?" The priest asked.

"Y-Yeah.... what do you mean?" Yosef added after the priest and furrowed his brows.

"I mean, let this wedding end for now. I'm really doubting you after all this." She spoke and glared at Yosef.

My heart skipped a bit. I was happy. Finally my mum had come back to her senses. Thank you Jesus.

"Ms Wilson, please. Don't do this." Yosef pleaded while his eyes glanced around the congregation.

"So who was that lady, huh?" Mum raised a brow.

He sighed. "That's my ex girlfriend, Samantha. We broke up a long time ago, but I don't know why she's doing this. Believe me Ms Wilson."

"Could you please explain yourselves out of the church?" Pastor Erwin interrupted and breathed out a sigh. "God, I've really never seen such drama on a wedding."

"You're right. We're truly sorry pastor." Mum apologized and glanced at both me and Yosef. "Let's please cancel this, for now."

I nodded my head in agreement and in that same second, my head felt heavy and I was dizzy.

"Xhey, are you okay?" My mum asked me.

Trying to understand what was wrong with me, I found my eyes getting engulfed in darkness and I don't know what happened next.

Samantha

Damn, there was a lot of traffic and I was in a rush to go to that church where Yosef was getting married from. The thought of his marriage with some girl Kylie kept talking about was so annoying "aaarrrggghhh," and it was getting on my nerves.

Yes, it's true me and Yosef broke up two years ago, but who cares? I still love him. I want him to be the man of my dreams. He told me that when we were still dating...and I believed him. He made me believe in a lot of things. Argh.

I still can't believe he did this to me. Trust me guys, I tried to be the best girlfriend he wished to have.

I gave him all my time and I didn't care about his money. As long we were happy and free, that's what mattered most to me.

Whenever I was with him, I used to play with his messy hair, cuddle up with him in his bed and watch movies, but mostly cartoons. Our favorite was actually Tangled because, he used to be as funny as Flynn Rider. God, all this just made me tear a little. I missed all that, but mostly I missed Yosef.

No matter what happens today, I was going to stop that damn wedding.

>

I stepped on the stairs leading to the entrance of the church, and heard the pastor say, "So, if anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

I froze for about two minutes wondering if I had that right because literally, no one objected. Then I heard the pastor continue with his preachings. I entered and saw rings being placed in front of the couple.

"Yosef Preader." The pastor started.

I knew it was now time to knot the ties. Without thinking again, I opened my mouth.

"I object pastor."

The pastor found his silence and trailed his eyes to the door and glared at me. Yosef too and his to be wife turned their heads to the door and glared at me. I knew the congregation did the same but I didn't care. I shouted in anger.

"That's my boyfriend right there. I can't let this bitch take him away from me."

All attention was on me. I sighed heavily walking straight to the aisle and gave an intent look to this bitch wearing the white mermaid silhouette. Damn, Yosef was really into black girls....but I was hotter. I put on a disgusted look and immediately grabbed her hair roughly.

"You little tramp." I shouted, twisting her head in all directions possible. I wanted her to feel the pain I was feeling in my heart.

She tried to remove my hands off her hair but she couldn't. She was weak and helpless, so hilarious.

I shouted again. "I will not let you marry my boyfriend."

"Let me go." She cried. It was quite funny to me though.

Still enjoying to torture her, Yosef barked at me. "Samantha, Let her go."

I refused. "Noo. Why is she the one marrying you and not me? I will not let her go."

I tightened my hold on her hair and she hissed in pain.

I glared at Yosef and he breathed out a loud sigh. "This is a church. You're embarrassing yourself."

Lol. Did I look like I cared? Pst.

"I don't care." I told him frankly. "Not until you say no will I let her go."

"Samantha." I turned to see the person crying my name. It was Miranda, Yosef's mum. I smiled when she approached us because I knew she was going to be on my side....but I guessed wrong.

"Please, stop this. Okay." She pleaded.

What? So she was now on this girls' side.

"Nooo." I barked at her.

"This bitch is a hoe. She took Yosef away from me." I almost teared.

"Miranda please, don't let this happen."

"Let my daughter go." A woman yelled.

I turned my attention to her. I think she was this little tramps' mother. Feeling disgusted again, I'm so sorry guys, but I abused her.

"Shut the fuck up, woman."

In a flip of a second y'all, this girl finally got enough energy and twisted my hands to the back. Fuck.

"Let me go." I hissed in pain, but she didn't listen to me.

She moved her face closer to my ear and whispered.

"Do whatever the fuck you want, but do not talk back at my mum. I doubt whether you even have one."

How dare she say that to me? Honestly, it hurt me. She was right, I didn't have a mother. I only had a father... but how did she know? Did Yosef tell her? I got so angry again.

"How dare y-you aaarhhh." I cried in pain. She twisted my wrists.

"Is this ceremony still going to continue or it's canceled?" The pastor interrupted.

I glowered at him. Really pastor, really?

"Yes, it will continue. I'll handle this issue." Miranda spoke and told this bitch to let go of me.

She listened to her and I immediately started to massage my wrists. They were really hurting. I gave her one more fixed look, rolled my eyes and left the aisle with Miranda.

"You shouldn't have caused drama back there." Miranda stated once we were out of the church.

I sighed. "It's not fair mummy. She took Yosef away from me."

"Uhh." Lauren gasped and pulled me close to her chest for an embrace.

"I can't believe you still call me mummy."

I pulled away and gazed at her. I smiled. "Because you're to me. You might not be my biological mother, but...you still mean the world to me. You treat me like your own daughter."

"Oh stop it. You'll make me cry." She trailed a finger down her eye like she was wiping a tear.

I chuckled but suddenly frowned.

"Why didn't you tell me Yosef was getting married?"

She looked the other side and became silent.

"Come on, tell me." I insisted.

"Because you were in California." She defended herself.

"That's not a good reason. You could have just called me you know."

"Well..."

Then there was noises in the church. Miranda shut up and looked to the side of the entrance. I looked there too. What had happened? We both walked back to the entrance and when we got there, I was left in shock. The bride had fainted. Wow...I thought this only happens in movies. Miranda hugged me and immediately entered the church. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my car. I had to go see Kylie and tell her everything that just happened.

*

"So you're telling me you actually caused drama in the church." Kylie spoke. It almost sounded like a question but it wasn't.

I gasped and sighed. "Yes girlfriend. I grabbed that hair of hers and tortured her."

Kylie scrunched a hand in her hair. "You're a bitch. I can't believe you actually did that. So tell me." She added. "Yosef didn't make a move?"

I knitted my brows. "Well he, kind of shouted at me... but he didn't fight back. Do you think he still loves me?" I questioned.

Kylie rolled her eyes at me and chuckled. "Just because he didn't fight back doesn't mean he loves you sis. Okay. He loves Xhey. Get it in your head." She pointed her fingers on her head.

Oohhh, so that was her name. Xhey. Hmmm. I kept forgetting it.

"Look here." Kylie snapped at me and placed her hand on my thigh.

"If you want to get Yosef back, then you have to do whatever I tell you to do, you get it?" She widened her eyes.

I rolled mine like I didn't want to listen to her.

"You better listen by the way. Because if you have forgotten, I was the one that told you about his marriage and the church his was going to tie knots with Xhey."

"Ok fine. What should I do?" I questioned.

"Keep doing whatever drama you did at the church and more." She smirked.

I cocked my brows. "Why?"

"Because that is the only way to get Yosef and I to get Xhey." She smirked again.

"Why do you want that tramp? She's straight."

"Boo hoo. She's not."

I raised a brow. Was Kylie being serious right now? I mean, how could Xhey not be straight yet she was going to get married to Yosef?

"You're kidding me right?" I stared at her.

"I'm not." She sighed.

"And how do you know?"

"Oh I know what I know, because I know."

"Huh." I was confused.

"Just make sure you draw Yosef close to you because it will be easier for me to get Xhey. We helping each other attain the same goal. Okay?" She widened her eyes again.

I smirked. "Okay."

Man...you guys, wassup. First off, thank you for 4k reads. I'm so happy and wet.😩 I can't believe my story has reached to this point. I was actually going to trash it, but whenever I check the views, I get encouraged. Thank you 🙏🏾.
Ok...I'm done here, see you in the next chapter.💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 14.4K 55
"I know what you're doing," I said, pointing my spoon at him and he cocked a curious eyebrow, "Is that so?" I nodded as I spooned more pudding int...
723K 24K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
35.9K 923 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
11.5K 1K 28
🌟Wattys 2022 Shortlist!🌟 ~ Rayna's job is to duplicate memories for public use, but when she steals the data to help with her wife's amnesia, the c...