π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–

13.4K 703 237
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

"I found 200 glass pieces on his whole body, Lee."

A man who is 5'9" ft tall has a light ash coat on him over a black turtle neck t-shirt and a tablet in his hand. His big round-shaped overpower spectacles are perfectly settled on the bridge of his nose. His curly hair is making his face look like a round fluffy ball.

The man's brows are furrowed as he is looking down on his tablet, examining his own results that he got from the autopsy. He is a forensic officer and is in his mid 40.

"200 glass pieces? Are you for real, Bin?" 'Bin' is the short form of the name Hyun Bin. The voice that called him with that nickname belongs to Mr. Lee who is bewildered by the news.

Mr. Lee Dong Wook is a senior officer of The National Intelligence Service (NIS) (대한민국국가정보원, 국정원) which is the chief intelligence agency of South Korea.

[A/N: Welcome the two new characters guys! Lee Dong Wook and Hyun Bin. I freaking love these two actors. I'm a fan of them and it's a fanfic so yeah, bear with that. Hehe 🤪]

He is quite tall. Almost 6'3" ft and has a habit of rolling his key chains in his hands when he thinks about something deeply. He is quite cold, ambitious and very much dedicated towards his job. In his 20 years of this job, he never fails in any operation except this one.

"Yes. But I'm not done yet." Hyun Bin says as he taps on his tablet and trails, "They didn't give him anything to eat in that 1 week except water. They tortured him and then killed him by electric shock. Exactly like the case which you found a month ago."

Lee who is wearing a brown long coat over a black t-shirt with a pair of brown pants frowns as he looks at Hyun and says, "That means you want to say..."

"Yeah, both are killed by the same person." Hyun completes the sentence for Lee as he sighs deeply and places his tablet on the desk which is right before him.

"I don't know who it is Lee but you gotta find him real quick. This motherfucker is a psycho. How can a person kill someone like that? I never saw any case like this in my 20 years of experience." Hyun says as he removes the hefty spectacles from his eyes.

The room is totally dark. A bulb is lighting over their head. Different kinds of chemicals and machines are around them as a mild smell from different chemicals is flooding their senses. Hyun is used to it but Lee is still struggling with the smell.

"I know. This is the first time I didn't get any clue. I mean not even a fingerprint, dude. There is no relation between these dead bodies and I don't know how to deal with this." Lee almost whines as he buries his face in his palms and sighs deeply. He is exhausted.

"Rodriguez was the CEO of the diamond company and Hwa was a famous actor. I don't think there is a connection between them. There's something else." Hyun says keeping his gape on the ground.

"What?" Lee questions, looking at Hyun with so much eagerness in his eyes.

Hyun looks at him with a flat expression and says, "That's your job, dude. Not mine."

Lee rolls his eyes as he huffs in frustration flinging his hands up in the air. He leans back on the chair and closes his eyes.

Hyun sadly smiles looking at his best friend as he stands up from his chair, walks around his table and stands beside Lee.

He pats on Lee's back and says, "I think all you need is right now a good nap, Lee. I'm sure you'll find a link. I know you will."

Lee nods his head with a sigh while closing his eyes and then stands up. Looking at Hyun, he says, "I've to find him or her whoever is this. I swear, he has to pay for this."

"Yeah." Hyun nods his head with a small smile on his face.

______________________________

"Babe?" Taehyung jolts up from the call as he looks up to see Jimin looking at him with total concern.

He was so into his own thoughts that he forgot about everything else. He frowns as he tries to process everything inside his brain and looks around.

His eyes meet with 11 pairs of eyes which are also looking at him. Some with concern, some with confusion.

"Are...you okay?" Jimin again asks which makes Taehyung snap his head towards him once again and he nods his head actively.

"Yeah, I was just thinking...anyways..." Taehyung whispers but in a second he totally changes his own expression as that polished posture comes back in his body and a deity-like expression covers his face.

"Nice to meet you, all. Let me introduce myself though I know you all know me already." Taehyung gives the 10 recruits a beautiful smirk that doesn't even reach his eyes.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, the COO of "Hell and Heaven". I will train you and will observe your work for a month and then we'll declare the 5 members who will join our family." The red-haired shows the place around with his hands as a symbol of family and the recruits just look at Jimin and Yoongi who are busy staring at each other.

"It's your first day here. So I'll train you from today. I'll start tomorrow." A small sigh leaves from the recruits and Taehyung again smirks.

"But I have a question." The red-haired looks up at the ceiling and spins his chair while he asks the question.

The relief the recruits got a few minutes ago, came back once again when the red-haired beauty says that. They freeze in their position and gulp hard.

"Why do you choose this profession? Start from the right side." Jimin asks the question on behalf of Taehyung, sitting on the huge meeting table when the beauty is still spinning his chair beside him.

On the right side, there is a 20 years old boy. He pats his eyelashes quite a few times and then a nervous chuckle leaves his mouth.

He scratches the back of his hair as he answers, "Well, I really can't do anything best without sex you know. That's the reason I'm here. If that's the thing I can do best then I should make it a profession, right?"

Jimin narrows his eyes at him and Yoongi awkwardly coughs out hearing the answer but Taehyung just softly smiles while closing his eyes.

The next girl replies the same and then there is another girl beside her whose head is still facing the ground.

Jimin looks at her as he grimaces and then asks, "Hey cutie, it's your time. Tell us, what's your reason?"

The girl hesitantly looks up but can't look at Jimin. She thinks for some time and then replies, "I...I just want to save my little sister from hunger."

Taehyung opens his eyes hearing that answer and stops spinning around his chair. He looks at the girl as she trails, "I couldn't go to any school so I've no educational qualification. No one gives a part-time job without degrees. I have a 4 years old little sister. I want to give her a good life."

A tear slips from her eyes as she looks down immediately. Jimin's eyes also tear up and Yoongi looks away.

"Where is your sister right now?" Everyone almost startles hearing Taehyung's deep voice when he asked the question in the pin-drop silent room.

The girl looks at him with big surprised eyes as she stutters, "She....she....she is at ho...home. I...I locked her up alone."

A small gasp comes from the recruits and Taehyung looks down, closing his eyes as a deep sigh leaves his mouth which is audible to others.

"Next." Taehyung says and spins his chair.

He doesn't spin around this time. He stops when his back faces the recruits. He can't show them his emotions. A tiny glint was there in the corner of his big doe eyes which he wipes very delicately.

The next few recruits answer the usual as they prefer this job because by this job they can get pleasure and money both at the same time. Some of them have no parents and a roof to live their life and some of them need money to just be alive that's the reason they chose this profession.

Lastly, there is a 23 years old girl who looks quite rich and Taehyung wonders why she is here. She is the first girl who catches Taehyung's attention.

Not in a good way though.

He stops to look at the girl. His eyes are soft but his gaze is intense on her which didn't miss the subtlest fear in her eyes but then again vanishes in a second. She coughs a bit and then looks directly at Taehyung.

"I am here because I know, I can do this job better than others. I've looks and talent that can attract people easily and also can seduce anyone. I can give pleasure to men and women, both."

The red-haired raises his brow as a smirk fills on his face. He tilts his head slightly as he leans on the back of his chair which swings with the pressure and says, "Show me then."

Everyone gapes at Taehyung. Jimin even looks at him with surprise because this is the first time Taehyung says any recruit to do something on their first day.

"Wha...what?" The girl stutters as she asks that looking at Taehyung and the red-haired beauty smirks widely saying, "Seduce one of the girls here right now. You have only 5 minutes to turn her on."

The girl visibly shudders at the challenge. She looks at the girls who are also slightly uncomfortable with the situation.

"Tae..." Taehyung raises his hand to stop Yoongi from asking him anything right now. The elder frowns at Taehyung as he doesn't understand why he is doing this.

The girl now takes one step further to another girl and stops right there. Sweats are forming on her forehead and her hands are curling into a fist but she is trying her best to maintain a confident face.

But little did she know, someone is observing her with omen eyes.

She steps ahead once more and then looks at the girl she is looming. The girl tries to smile but she doesn't reply. The other girl strived to approach her when she saw the overconfident girl wasn't moving but instantly she moved a few steps back with horror in her face.

"5 minutes up." With the declaration, Taehyung stands up and walks towards the girl.

Everyone in the room suddenly stands like a robot when Taehyung starts to walk towards her. The girl turns around to face Taehyung who stands in front of her with a wide smile on his face which for the girl was an evil one.

"I see how much confident you are, Ms. Eun. But I guess you need to practice more." The girl's eyes widen at that though no one knows the reason behind her shock.

Taehyung says nothing more as he leaves the room with Jimin and Yoongi behind him.

"Hyung, give all the financial help to the girl who has a 4 years old sister and keep her out of the list." Yoongi nods his head while walking beside Taehyung.

"And take Ms. Eun to dad. I think he needs to have some talk with her. After all, we can't treat a special agent from the South Korea Police Department like the ordinaries, can we?"

Yoongi and Jimin both look at each other with utter shock. They understood why Taehyung told the girl to do something like that.

They have enough idea of how talented Taehyung is. He can easily guess one's personality and faults. He was just gifted with that talent though he is still struggling with understanding the person named "JK".

"You're a genius, Tae." Jimin squeals as he holds Taehyung's hand and the said boy just smiles as a reply.

"But how did you know that she is a special agent?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung smirks again.

He answers while entering in the lift, "First, she was answering too confidently, almost like she is taking an oath and I guessed that she revised those lines before coming here. Second, her fear and hate towards our work. She was reacting a lot through her face the whole time. And finally, my doubt confirmed when I saw the hidden gun on her back."

"Whoa..." Jimin makes an unbelievable face as he expresses that.

Yoongi chuckles as he shakes his head and says, "You are really an arcane, huh?"

Taehyung winks at Yoongi and they all fall in laughter which resonates through the whole corridor of the top floor.

[A/N: Arcane - Mysterious, understood only by few]

______________________________

A/N:

I want to be Jin all of a sudden 🙃

🥺💜💜💜💜💜

Taekook selca 🥺💜

This makes me soft every fucking time 🙂💜

I just love blue-haired Taehyung 🥺

😍😍😍😍

🤣🤣🤣🤣

🥺🥺🥺😍💜

I really hope you're alright, baby. 🥺 Please talk to someone. I hope Jungkook is there with him. 😞

______________________________

Hey there pretty people,

How are you all? I'm tired today so please forgive me if you'll find any mistakes, I didn't re-edit today.

Hope you guys are liking the story so far. Let me know how you felt today after reading today's chapter. 😊

Kindly vote for me if you liked it. ❤

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Love yourself more and have a great day. ❤

See you guys on next SUNDAY till then miss me? 😁

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 345 28
Hello guys, it's my first story 😊 A mafia boss who don't believe in love what happened when he fall for innocent girl and get obsessed with her....
117K 4.4K 103
The boys being obsessed over Yoongi and trying to make him theirs. Gang au. "Can't we take hi-" "Gosh Namjoon we can't take every guy with us you c...
1M 51.9K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
5.3K 218 10
This story is about the Mafia. Three of them are different from each other. And they fall for the same girl who has a boyfriend. That's how her life...