Love Through Time

ishqbazz_fangirl29 द्वारा

A couple whose chemistry also involves some physics (Not kidding though). One day kuhu and mishti finds thems... अधिक

INTRODUCTION
chapter 1
chapter 2
Abir 1
chapter 3
Kuhu 1
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Suggestion box

chapter 4

878 74 6
ishqbazz_fangirl29 द्वारा

RECAP: mishti saw herself in 2016

mishti hides and sees them far.

mishti and kuhu argue as usual...

mishti(f): how embarrassing... I never noticed the people around us...

they went into the temple with the family ...

mishti(f): see ...how happy these people are ...but I don't have time to waste... I have to go back to my time ... I have to find kuhu

she runs down the stairs and started searching again...

it has been hours and she has not found her...she reached a park nearby...she sat down on the bench thinking about her own state ...

At the very moment ...she saw kuhu on the opposite side....she shouted her name...kuhu couldn't hear... she started to run towards her...

a vehicle was speeding towards her...she didn't notice

A hand from behind pulled her to the platform...

For a moment everything stopped for mishti...

she saw the hands covering her and slowly turned her head to see the face...

it was abir...

he eyes were filled with concern.

abir: see the road before you cross... think what could have happened to you !!

they had a moment

mishti: sorry...

she realized sawing kuhu and shrugged off him to look at that direction...there was no one...

mishti: I missed her...

abir: did you see your sister?

mishti: yes ... I ran because of her... now I missed her... again I have to search for her...

abir:oiiii....first breathe... today morning you didn't even know her location...at least now you saw her... this is an improvement ... don't stress yourself...

mishti: maybe you are right...

mishti(in mind): yes at least now I know kuhu is here... by god's grace I saw that dress ...or else I would have thought that was 2016 kuhu...

abir and mishti walked on the sideways...

abir: maybe we should do one thing!!

mishti: what?

abir: what about checking CCTV camera's around here? so that you can get an idea about your sister's location...

mishti: yeah... why didn't I think of that!!

abir: that's why you need a genius like me!!

mishti: enough let's go...

abir: let's start with this shop...

they enter the shop ...abir convinces the owner to show the footage...

mishti: she is carrying a bag... can you zoom that?

they see a symbol from the hospital...

owner: ah this the symbol of hospital over there...

abir and mishti leaves for the hospital...

mishti: this is new... she ran 1 km for getting an injection...

abir:come on ...lets see...

at the reception...

abir: excuse me!! I want to know about some patient discharged some time ago ...

attender: no sir...we cannot disclose any info regarding patients...

abir: this is an emergency...that patient was missing...we have to find her...can you please understand?

attender: no sir, it's not possible ...

mishti: can you not even share that information with the family? I am her sister...at least can you search her name? her name is Kuhu Maheshwari.

attender: sorry mam...there was no one named kuhu admitted here...

misthi: nice...

abir: hey don't get tensed ... we can find her...she left just minutes ago... there must be a clue somewhere...

attender: sir I cannot help you officially... but I saw a lady leave minutes ago ...it was an accident so we didn't register her name... instead we admitted in name of the person who admitted her...

mishti: accident!!

attender: don't worry mam...she was fine... the nurse who handled was my friend... she said she was confused with dates... she stayed here for 1 day ... she left just now...

mishti: who paid for her treatment?

attender: sorry mam...that's confidential...

mishti: can you do me a favour? can you please tell please pass this note if you happen to see her again?

attender: yes mam...

mishti writes " kuhu ... I came here to find you ... if you see this note...please wait for me in the park...or call me on "

mishti sees abir...

abir: I don't have a phone...

mishti: what ? are you from the 19th century or what?!

abir: you can give the NGO number...

mishti writes the number and her name...

abir and mishti leaves from there ...

mishti: where am I going to search her again?!

abir: do you want ice cream?

mishti: what? now?

abir: yes... see there ... those ice creams are tasty...yaar say yes.

mishti: this is super weird but okay...let's try...

they sat in a bench to eat the ice cream...

mishti: it is tasty indeed...

abir smiled...

abir saw some children outside the park watching them eat icecream...

abir: wait a minute...

He buys ice cream for all of them...and distributes among them...

mishti sees this from distance...

mishti smiled...

abir came back to mishti...

mishti: do you do this often?!!

abir: yes ... it kinda gives you peace... in the first place that's why I run an NGO...

mishti: you are cool...

abir: you are too...

mishti: what?in what way...

she smiled not believing in his words...

abir: I don't know what happened to you and your sister...you came to a different place to search your sister... you didn't even notice that car ... you were so desperate to reach her ...

mishti: that's because...

abir: stop... whatever the reason might be... but only true affection can make you do this kind of thing...your sister is lucky ...

mishti: that's because ... I have always craved for true affection from people...my parents left me from a very young age... my Badi ma brought me home and brought me up... how grateful I have to be to get a such a nice family... so how can I face my family without her?

abir: your badima must be lucky to have a daughter like you ...

mishti smiled...

mishti: I don't know why I am saying these things to you... I am sorry... I am ruining your day by saying these ...

abir: sometimes it's good to talk... and you didn't ruin my day...but not that coffee

mishti: o.. th t...th ... that ... I am sorry ... I am no cook.

abir: it was not that bad though...

mishti smiled.

abir: you know what... you can stay in that room for a while...

mishti: what? no no I don't want to disturb you...

abir: its no trouble...anyway I have an event coming by... so the office will be open all time ...

mishti: thank you...

abir: now ... how will you search her?

mishti: I don't know...maybe I should search common places...she don't have place to stay...and don't have money to spend...then she must be roaming here...

abir: wait ... I have a doubt ...

mishti: now what?

abir: did she ran away from home?

mishti laughed...

mishti: what? ... she cant climb the wall properly ... do you know one time we went for a party and came late...so we started to climb the wall instead of the main gate... you know what?

abir looked fascinated seeing her smile...

mishti: you know what? she jumped from the wall and got hurt ...she screamed ... we got busted ... how can such a girl run away from home?

abir: right ...

mishti: what made you think that?

abir: you said she didn't have money or cellphone ... so I thought maybe she ran away from home...

mishti: are you an idiot?!! people take these things when they run away ...

abir: it's logical...but I never take cellphone from home...

mishti: why you don't have a cellphone?!

abir: I never had a reason to have a cellphone...

mishti: such a weirdo...btw what is your name?

abir: guess...mishti...

mishti: how do you know my name?

mishti realized writing her name in that note and smiled...

Please help me improve ❤️💜!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

32.1K 1.6K 17
What would have happened if on the card ceremony, Abir hadn't broken up with Mishti. It brings with itself some beautiful moments and some unpleasan...
35K 2.2K 13
It's Hard For Mishti And Abir Living without Each Other..They Got Married After A Crossing Many Hurdles, But May Be Destiny Wants To Test More, Livin...
85.6K 5.4K 40
This is the story about two people who fall in love with each other. And promises to stay with each other at any phase of life.... ❤
Adhura Alvida 𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚. द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

5.7K 440 11
transl. - an incomplete goodbye. - Separated because of their actions, two long-lost lovers are brought together once again by fate; to work on their...