Never Enough (COMPLETED)

By ZiaSeulgs

COMPLETED "Jennie, I-I like you." "I definitely don't feel the same way four eyed monkey." "O-oh well it's o... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
Note
#6
#7
BLACKPINK COMEBACK
#8
#9
Random
Teaser Pt.2
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
23 JenLisa Day
#18
#19
#20
HYLT D-1
#22
HOW YOU LIKE THAT
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
Epilogue
Thank You
HAPPY JENLISA DAY
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
NEW STORY
Brand New Addition

#21

9.2K 217 64
By ZiaSeulgs

Jennie's POV

I thought everything between me and Lisa are fixed already.

She's avoiding me again. Not eating with us, not talking to me through our joint classes, passing by the hallways without looking at me, and making me feel like a stranger.

I did something wrong again. When can't I do something good for once in a while!

I assume it also has to do with her mental state right now. I kinda eavesdropped her conversation with JK at the field.

I didn't think that she was going through a lot. A LOT, right now. And me and Jongin just added her burdens.

Arranging my things on my locker, Kai suddenly appeared behind me. Not now!

"Hey Babe. I miss you." he tried to kiss me but I gladly avoided it.

"Don't call me that. We broke up remember? Just because you miss me doesn't mean you need me back in your life. It's just a part of moving on Jongin." Woah, where did I get that courage to talk like that?

"So you're ditching me for that girl huh? What's with her that you don't see in me?" he moved closer, his arms blocking both of my sides.

"She has everything that you don't even have. For example, loyalty. Guess you never heard of that word?" why should I feel like I'm broken by his cheating habits? I also used him for my reputation. What ever, this is such a head ache.

"For the last time! I didn't cheat on you!" he was about to bring his hands onto me when someone from behind pushed him out of the way.

"Who did that!" he shouted angrily looking for the culprit. He's too blind to see who it was, gladly I wasn't it was Chan. Chan called me and dragged me away from Kai.

"Thanks Chan"

"Anything for the Boss' Princess. See ya!" he walked away. What boss? Who is it?

Highschool life is so confusing. I bet I won't forget all of these when I grow up. These will surely be on my future books.

Lunch Time

I'm sitting with my squad. The original one. The others are busy with their tasks and some even skip lunch. For the Thai Trio, it was rumored that they eat lunch outside school.

"Thank God Chan saved you Jen. Next time I would beat him up again." Tae being a protective brother as always stated while eating his lunch.

"It was nothing. As if he could ever hurt me again. I'll fight back. What's the use of learning Karate for 3 years in my life?" I looked at them proudly. I mean I did learn Karate.

"What ever Jen. Still no news from Lisa?" Joy asked.

"No."

"Jen I bet she's doing it for your own safety." Rosé slipped and realizing what she did. She quickly covered her mouth and hid behind Jisoo.

"Hon, you're not telling us the truth." Jisoo removed Chae from her side and let her face us.

"Lisa is definitely going to kill me. Eh, I could blame all of you. Jen, she's protecting you from Kai. She still likes you. Who am I kidding? She loves you!" Wait why is she trying to protect me from Kai? Hold up. Chan's boss is Lisa! Now I get it. She's protecting and loving me from a far.

"Hollup. Is she literally going to kill us?" Bobby asked wearily.

"Yeah if all of you won't keep your mouths shut. And won't make all of these obvious." Chaeng replied.

"We promise to keep it to ourselves. Pinky promise!" Jisoo held out her pinky at the center of the table waited for us to do the same.

We did the same after a few seconds later. All of our pinkies are tied together.

"Promise. Understand guys?" Irene clarified us one last time and we let go.

"Jen you should be doing something little to pay her back. Like bake her goods, give written letters, or buy her some flowers. If you'll do one of those, we'll handle with the delivery." Tae said.

"Not only one of them. I'll do all of them." I stated and told them my plan.

Avoiding each other is the safest we can do right now. Then I would agree with Lisa. I know someday we'll be with each other. Without all these disturbances and threats. I'll hold on and patiently wait. I promise my Lili.

Lisa's POV

Chan told me on how he saved Jennie from Kai. Not gonna lie, they really mean business.

Practicing our new dance routine in the studio. The door suddenly opened with Bobby and Taehyung holding out a Teddy Bear and bouquet of flowers. Will they confess to someone? Wendy and Seul are taken. Momo's love life still not clarified but Dahyun wouldn't be glad with this. Yugyeom, not a chance. Two Js? Bam? Kook?

"Lisa!" Bobby called me. Eh? He likes me? Don't think that way Lisa!

"These are for you." Tae said and gave it to me.

"From you guys?"

"Ew! No offense but we don't like you that way. Just read that note." Bobby pointed at the note attached at the bouquet.

"Alright then! See you guys! Fighting!" They walked out.

"Who gave it to you?" all of them suddenly gathered up and asked.

I read the note.

To My Lili,

I know things aren't well right now. So this is the least I can do. Hope you're doing okay. I miss you already.

-Nini

Oh shit. Jennie just sent me these!

I fell down on my knees. The others read the note and looked so shocked and giddy.

"Okay! We get it! You guys like each other!" Momo jumped up and down with Hobi.

"Finally our ship is sailing!" WenSeul also bursted out with happiness.

Jimin and Yugyeom starting to sing a love song BGM.

"Why can't I experience these?" Bam whined and pouted.

Kook sat beside me. "Guess your years of liking here are slowly being paid back. Happy for you Lis." he fistbumped me and smiled.

"And Kook, you need to make a move to Yerim too. Heard that she has a crush on you." I singsonged and he blushed.

"Okay! Let's start from the top everyone!" JK shouted and caught everyone's attention.

"What a shy type." I muttered and placed the gifts beside my bag.

Lisa's House

Mom didn't stop smirking at me when she found out Jennie gave me these gifts. Such a supportive and embarrassing Mother.

Now I'm already in my pajamas. Curled up with my blankets, browsing through Instagram when Jennie's recent posts caught my eye.

jennierubyjane

230 Likes 15 Comments

jennierubyjane- Only for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

Taetaealien_95- My JL heart.

roses_are_rosie- Finally got the guts!

sooyaaa__ - Proud friend right here!

hi_sseulgi- Awooga! Ship sailing through!

renebaebae- Haters back off!

yerimiese- Finally someone who treats you better.

Gad_Jihyo- Okay we're kinda behind.
sooyaaa__ replied- Let's get
together some time!

Sana/is/gay- Let's have a party soon!

NayeonSquirtle- I knew it.

bambam1a- Someone just texted me, and told me she can't sleep anymore.

Jungkook_sshi97- I got the same text too!

jennierubyjane

450 Likes 20 Comments

jennierubyjane- What a view 🌅
-----------------------------------------------------------

bambam1a- When did this happen?!

_imyour_joy- Hold up, outing without us?! Not cool!

yoongi-lilmeow- Guess my advice worked. I'm the best.

jincult1234- Namjoonie! Our princess is all grown up!

mythighsarethick_nj- I'm proud of her Honey!

bobbyindaeyo- Taking trips without us. That's not cool!

todayis_wendy- Don't worry guys! This was just at the school's garden and pond! I saw them!

son-_-Chae- Bish, Wen be spilling tea.

tzuyoda99- Them catfishing be like.

What's with the comments!

Especially Bam and Kook's, why can't they just keep it to ourselves?!

And Wendy catching us in the act. It kinda looked like a beach. But why did she just do us dirty like that.

But kidding and all the shits aside. I am so happy and giddy that Jennie posted about me! My back! My precious back!

I didn't notice her take a picture of me before when we were hanging out by the school's garden and pond.

The flowers too. They're so beautiful and her efforts are just to heart warming.

Oh, I never thanked her.

Looking for her name in my contact list, a smile appeared on my face. Reading her cute little nickname.

To Nini <3

Hi Nini! Thank you so much for the flowers and bear! It was really heart fluttering. And don't mind about Bam and Kook's comments. Hehe.

Fr Nini <3

Anything for you Lili. Oh, their comments huh. You can't sleep?

To Nini <3

Yeah hehe. Kind of? Dunno. I just can't keep you off from my mind.

Shit! That was bold of you Manoban!

I'm panicking! What will she react?!Help! Goodness gracious why am I so flirty?!

Fr Nini <3

Same :( Aren't you tired?

Same?! Now that's what I called Couple in the making!

To Nini <3

Tired from what?

Fr Nini <3

From running on my mind all the day?

SMOOTH BITCH! SHE KNOWS HOW TO FLIRT TOO!

Let's see who got the best pick up lines eh.

To Nini <3

Me? Get tired? I won't get tired because you're my energy Nini.

Damn ninja moves PokPak!

Fr Nini<3

Wow, I thought I was the one to make you all flustered. But now the tables have turned.

To Nini <3

Remember what I told you? I'll always get flustered when you're around.

We just chitchat for the whole night not noticing it was quarter to 2 am.

At least we're developing to something I've never imagined.

No one's POV

Jennie woke up a little bit late then her usual call time for school. Who would wake up early when you slept at 4 a.m?

She never complained about it. At least she got to talk to Lisa all night. She was blushing the whole time, kicking her feet whenever Lisa flirts with her. Screaming onto her pillow when Lisa said, "you're always beautiful". If her mom saw her, she would've thought that she's possessed.

Driving her way to school, she stopped by a café and bought a frappé for Lisa. She's planning on giving Lisa gifts or treats everyday. The littlest things she does can make Lisa's life be brighter again

Now at the hallways of Seoul High, Jennie looked for her friends. Seeing them nearby the BastketBall court, she quicken her pace. Bouncing up and down, having the biggest smile on her face.

"Guess she had the best night." Joy said and the others agreed.

"Yeah, I woke up at 1 a.m only to see her screaming and smiling at her phone" Tae added and received a light smack from Jennie.

"Oh is it for Lisa?" Irene asked seeing the Frappé Jennie bought.

"Leave it to me Jen. We have the same classes today. I'll give it to her." Rosé offered but Jisoo defended.

"No Jen. She'll just drink it all up."

"No cuddles later then." Rosé rolled her eyes at her gf and grabbed the drink from Jennie's hand. Went to her first period.

"Poor Jisoo. No more cuddles. Boohoo." Bobby teased and imitated a crying baby.

"Y'all are weird. Let's go. Hell's 'bout to start." Jennie and Irene went together to their First period. Joy and Jisoo to theirs. Same goes to Bobby and Taehyung.

First Period (Chae, Lisa & Yeri)

When Chae went to her class, she quickly sat beside Lisa and gave her the drink.

"Wow, you finally gave me my fave drink after a million years."

"Oh shut it Priya. It's from your soon to be wife." Lisa choked on her drink, her cheeks blushed so hard. Her smile reached to her eyes.

"Wait. For real Chae? That kitten gave this Limario a drink?" Yeri appeared behind them and sat beside the two.

"All legit and authentic." Chae and Yeri smiled sheepishly to the now shy Lisa.

"Wah~ I didn't expect this. Send her my Thanks Chipmunk."

"Why don't you do it yourself? I mean you got connections and stuff. So I guess you can do it pretty well." Chae shrugged.

"She's right Lis." Yeri agreed.

Lisa didn't reply. For the whole period she was thinking on how to pay her back.

A kiss on the cheek? Hell no, not that fast.

A hug? Remember that you guys should stay away from each other for now.

Aha! She jolted up in her seat, making all the attention turn towards her.

"Care to share Manoban?" Mr. Bang asked annoyingly. He doesn't want any disturbances in his class. Especially when it comes to sharing his life story.

"Sorry Sir! It's nothing. Just needed a stretch." She sat down awkwardly, nudging the two girls beside her for laughing.

She'll thank Jennie, but maybe that'll happen later. She thought of kinda fooling around with her, be a hard to get kinda type. Sorta give her a little taste of revenge. For embarrassing her before, for letting Kai mess with her every single time, and for letting her wait for nothing.

I know it's cruel but where's the fun right? Jennie should also undergo the things Lisa encountered before. Just to let Lisa see and believe that Jennie won't play with her. Won't take her for granted.

After all of that, she'll surely make it up to her. And finally be able to be with her without any restrictions.

I need Donghyuk's help. Lisa thought.

Lunch Time (Thai Trio)

The three of them, together with Hanbin, Donghyuk and Jay, are now heading out to eat at Jin's Resto. That's their routine now.

"Tell me again why you need my help?" Donghyuk asked as both Lisa and him walked together.

"Because you said that you'll do anything for me."

"You know that I don't mean it literally right?" Lisa nudged him.

"Fine fine. So what's the plan?" Lisa whispered to him what the things they should do. Smirking at her sort of evil plan, Donghyuk gladly agreed.

"When did those two get close?" Bam pointed at the now laughing DK and Lisa.

"I don't know. They just kinda clicked." Jay looked at them confusingly.

"You guys may now that DK has a crush on Lisa. And apparently Lisa is off limits right now." Kook reminded them, placing his hands on his waist.

"How did you know?" Hanbin asked and prayed that he didn't do anything before that maybe lead to their conclusions right now.

"He told us and he's also pretty obvious. Everytime you guys are here, he's the one who always stay so close to our Lali." Bam declared and went inside the resto first.

"Just make sure that he'll not fall for her to hard. Lisa belongs to Jennie, Jennie belongs to Lisa. Plus it would be kinda unfair for me. That he just suddenly came into her life and she'll choose him. While me on the other hand, known her for years but still being friend zoned. No hard feelings, I'm fine but it's just so weird." JK reminded and followed Bam.

"Dong! Come here!" Jay shouted and pulled him inside.

"Don't mind them Lisa. Let's eat?" Hanbin has also grown close to Lisa. He actually treats her like his little sister, Hanbyul. No romantic feelings involved, and he doesn't want to interfere to their love problems right now.

Lunch at the Cafeteria

"Did she say anything? Or give you something? For me?" Jennie impatiently asked to the busy munching Chipmunk.

"Nu-uh. All she did was blush and suddenly stood up in the middle of discussion. Hon, try this Burger, it tastes so good." She gave Jisoo a bite from the burger. And her eyes grew wide, nodding satisfyingly.

"You still taste more delicious Honey" Jisoo kissed her and the others groaned and shouted.

"Guys! What did we talk about dirty talking?! The fuck! I got no appetite anymore." Bobby scoffed and placed his food far away from him.

"What the fuck?! You guys did it?!" Joy exclaimed, realizing what Jisoo meant.

"Yah! I thought you'll wait until you graduate Highschool!" Irene smacked Jisoo's head. The latter rubbing it.

"Now we all think that Joy's the flirt here. Tsk tsk." Tae shook his head.

"Okay! Moving on! That's all she did Chae? Nothing else?" Chae shook her head.

"At least she blushed so hard and smile until her jaw fell off Jen." Irene added making Jen feel positive.

"I guess so" Jennie frowned. She still is thankful that Lisa liked it, but she thought she'll get a much more bigger reaction.

She doesn't want to complain though. She's contented with it. Finally happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.3K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
87.9K 3.4K 46
"Don't come too near". These were the first words to leave her mouth. They hadn't seen each other in six months and these were the only things she co...
11.4K 571 10
My stutter makes it easy to become the center of attention for all the wrong reasons, so I try hard to stay out of the spotlight. But when Jennie Kim...
705K 19.4K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...