My Love, Hated Luna

By DestinyDWright

Loved by the hunters but hated by her pack Rosa Knight is the strongest female warrior in her pack. When she... More

Prologue
Happy Birthday
Lost & Found
Take. It. Off.
Landon's POV
A New Beginning
Coming Back Home
Leaving the Pack
Lucas' POV
Exciting News
Torturing Carter
Carter's POV
My Mate is Kidnapped
Landon's POV
My Escape
Carter's POV
The Royals
A Date with Carter
A Talk with the Prince
Double Trouble
Moving Back Home
Training
Turn up the Heat
Landon's POV
Finally Found You
Landon's Room
Preparing for a Date with my Mate
True Feelings
A Twist in Fate
Landon's Secret
Danse Macabre
Life without Landon
My Ability
Heated Kiss with an Alpha
Dateless Dinner
Birthday Date
The New Luna
A Promise, Mark and Party
The Ceremony
Liam's POV Part 1
Liam's POV Part 2
Two Can Play the Game
I Miss You
It's the Final Countdown
Heading to California
Electric Crackle
My fault
Future Wedding Dress
My Angel
Dreams Do Come True
Best Summer Ever
Telling the Parents
My Father's Blessing
Check Mate
My Wedding Day
Epilogue
Thanks!!!

Damsel in Distress

2.6K 44 3
By DestinyDWright

"We need to talk,” Lucas said sitting on the couch. I looked at his facial expression he had a knowing look on his face.

“Uh oh,” I said I already knew what he was going to say but was I ready to admit it to anyone.   

He sighed then got off the couch then grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom. Once we were inside he walked over to my bed and laid down staring at the ceiling. I went over, lay right next to him, and turned my face to the window.

“So is Carter your mate or not?” Lucas asked and I was astonished. I didn’t think he was going to say Carter I thought he was going to say Landon. 

I looked at the ceiling then closed, “yes,” I lied.

“Then why did you lie to Landon?”

“Because I know he likes me and I liked him to before I found out that Carter was my mate,” I replied. The lies just keep on coming.

“Well you must have liked Landon a lot if you were willing to lie to him about finding your mate,” Lucas said turning to face me.

“Yeah,” I sighed, “I did.”  

“Well,” he yawned, “I’m going to sleep.” Lucas started to get out of the bed but I grabbed him.

“Stay with me please,” I said.

“Okay princess,” he said lying back down. Since we both had mates we didn’t snuggle with each other while we slept. But I had a peaceful sleep knowing that Lucas was there.  

~~~  

The next day I woke up to the smell of a double bacon cheeseburger. I quickly got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I went over to my drawers and pulled out my jean short shorts and my blue off the shoulder top that had a picture of lips in the center. I walked over to my closet, pulled out my navy blue high tops, and slipped them on. I walked out of my bedroom and headed towards the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen I saw Lucas standing there with nothing on but a pair of navy blue Nike gym shorts and a plate with two double bacon cheeseburgers on them. I scanned over his eight-pack that was slightly glistening from sweat. If we were still dating, I would be drooling just at the sight of him. Now I was drooling at the sight of what he had in his hand a plate full of burgers.  

“Thanks,” I said walking over to him grabbing a burger from the plate.  

“No problem,” he chuckled as he watched me take a bite of the juicy burger. God it should be a sin to make a juicy burger like this and plus two consecutive times I might have a heartache before I turn nineteen.  “There’s a meeting in five minutes.”

“Really!” I exclaimed and he nodded. “Then what are we standing here for? Let’s go!”

I headed out the kitchen and into the living room. I opened the front door then stepped out feeling the sunrays hit my skin. Lucas came out and we made our way to the pack house. We talked about school and him giving me his secret recipe of how to make a juicy burger. When we reached the front door the door flew open and there stood Landon wide eye and staring at my burger. I was disappointed that he paid more attention to the burger than to me. But that soon changed when an idea popped into my head. I slowly moved the burger while watching Landon his eyes didn’t stray from the burger. I moved it from my thigh, then to my stomach and onto my chest. Landon’s eyes kept going from hunger to lust and back again. When I finally brought the burger to my lips I made sure to lick my lips seductively making his eyes turn into pure lust.

“Hey,” Lucas said amused and Landon snapped out of the trance.

“Hey,” Landon said huskily.

“Did you want some?” I asked Landon biting my lip.

“Yes, I mean no…I’m good,” Landon said trying to play it off.

“Here take it. I don’t want it anymore,” I said handing Landon the burger. He took it without hesitation and wolfed it down in front of me.

I chuckled to myself, “I think you should go in there and make some more,” I told Lucas and he just nodded and walked past Lucas.

“He made that delectable burger?” Landon asked shocked.

“Yep,” I said laughing. Landon turned red from embarrassment, which only made me laugh harder.  

“It’s not funny,” Landon said.

“Yes it is,” I smiled and he glared at me.

“Oh just so you know, I knew what you were doing earlier,” he said giving me a wink then turned and walked away. I stood there with my jaw dropped to the floor. He knew what I was doing and he totally went along with it! I smirked to myself I have a clever mate and I think this little flirting thing we’ve got going could turn into something interesting. I ran after Landon.

“Landon,” I said stopping him; he turned to me with a smirk on his face.

“Let the flirting games begin,” I said and he gave me a confused looked. Then his facial expression turned into one of understanding and he gave a grin that would have made any girl’s heart melt.  

“Okay,” he agreed, “we’ll see who get’s twenty points by the end of the school year.” 

“Deal,” I said and gave him a smirk. 

“So that means I have one point already,” he said.

“Yes, but I also have a point,” I told him.

“How?” he asked.

“Remember last night,” I replied.

“But we didn’t kiss last night,” he stated.

“I know but I did flirt with you and I heard you growl in response,” I said and he muttered a curse making me chuckle.

“I didn’t think you would have heard that,” he said running a hand through his hair showing off his perfect biceps I licked my lips quickly trying not to stare at his arm. “I saw that.”

“Saw what?” I asked acting innocent.

“You were starring at my arm and you even licked your lips,” he said with a grin. Crap he caught me but that doesn’t mean I can’t use this opportunity to get him back. I walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

"I still don’t know what you’re talking about,” he shivered after that and I smiled in triumph then took it a step further by letting my warm breath fan over his jaw line.

“Dang,” he growled in pleasure. “You’re such a tease.”  

I looked into his eyes and saw that they were almost black and I smiled, “Two points for me and one point for you.”

I walked away after that thinking of all the ways that I could flirt with my mate.

~~~

After the meeting, Lucas and the rest of the pack’s tracking unit left to go search for any leads to Carter’s whereabouts. I went home and laid in bed thinking about Carter and Landon. I liked Carter even if he was a man-whore and I actually could see myself dating him. Then there’s my mate Landon who I now have a flirting game with. I sighed and thought about my two options until I heard a knock on the door.

 “Come in,” I said. Landon walked in and stared at my stomach, which was not covered at the moment. I quickly pulled my shirt down and sat up.  

“Hey,” he said walking over to the edge of my bed and sat down.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Joshua has informed me that they now know where Carter is,” he said and I smiled.

“So that means we’ll be leaving to go and get him tomorrow,” I stated and he nodded. “Yes!”

“Since when are you concerned about Carter?” he asked.

“Since he is my mate,” I said then realized my mistake. My eyes went wide and I looked away from Landon.

“But you said that he wasn’t your mate last night,” Landon said his voice hard.

“I lied,” I said lowly hoping that he wouldn’t hear me.  

“You lied!” he yelled at me. “Why would you lie to me about something as important as mating?”

I could feel the anger rolling off in waves and then it all turned into sadness. “I’m sorry,” I whispered.  

He growled then stormed out of my room, I felt a pain in my chest, and I wanted to cry. 

“Why did you lie to him!” my wolf yelled at me.

“Because it’s the only way to protect him,” I said back.

“Protect him! From what all you’re doing is breaking his heart,” she said and I knew she was right.

“I’m not going to have him suffer because of me,” I stated.

“You’re an ignorant fool!” she shouted.

“How dare you say that to me?” I shouted back.  

There was silence after that she just cut off all connections she had with me. I was angry with her for calling me a fool then mad at myself for slipping up like that. I guess I’ll have to play the role of Carter’s mate for a while until I’m ready to come clean to Lucas and Landon. I just hope that Carter won’t mind helping out a damsel in distress.

So it's seems like Rosa has gotten herself into a little problem. Does anyone think that Carter will help? Will there still be a flirting games? Next chapter Landon's POV! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.6K 63
At the mere age of 7 Arina Kuznetsov was taken from her family in Russia and smuggled into America to serve as a slave to the Blood Moon Pack. They...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

321K 11.7K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
211K 5.4K 33
Amelia Silvermoon is the second child of Alpha Damon and Luna Jillian of the Silvermoon pack. Amelia may be one of the brightest people you meet but...
Stella By A.C

Werewolf

504K 17.2K 34
My name is Stella Shay. I'm a werewolf. You probably think "Oh that's so cool!" but its not. I'm abused by my entire pack. My room is the a cell wher...