FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Love is the most special and unique bond between two people. Love makes lovers bloom in their own selves, hel... More

COMING SOON
AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
SaTzu's Instagram Post
SATZU 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
••••❤️••••
Chapter 9
••••❤️••••
Chapter 10
••••❤️••••
Korean Daily News
••••❤️••••
Chapter 11
감사합니다 ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
••••❤️••••
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
MRS.CHOU ❤️
Chapter 26
MORE & MORE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
•••• PLEASE READ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 35
•••• ❤️ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
•••• 🐿️👽♡🐯🐧 ••••
SAPPHIRE'S 💎
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
🕊️🌹
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
SANA VS. ML
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
PLS READ
Chapter 44
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 45
Elkie's Instagram Post
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
👽🐿️
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
•••• ❤️••••
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 53
Korean Daily
Chapter 54
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
SATZU 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
•••• ❤️••••
Hey ‼️🙂
Korean Daily
Chapter 63
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Korean Daily
•••• ❤️ ••••
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
🔞
Pssst 🤭
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 76
•••• ❤️ ••••
WHO'S TOP WHO'S BOTTOM
Hey Pervs ‼️
Sapphire's Love ❤️
👽🐿️
Chapter 77
••••❤️••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
BIG QUESTION‼️
SATZU'S BABY COMING SOON
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
•••• ❤️ ••••
I'M GAY 😳
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
HEY ‼️
DEAR SAPPHIRES
좋은 아침
W.E.C.
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Story
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 97
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Story
SAPPHIRES 🙊
Chapter 98
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Story
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 99
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Post
HEY ‼️
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
大きに有り難う ‼️
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
MINI SATZU ‼️❤️
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
おはようございます ‼️
Aaron's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 109
Aaron's Instagram Update
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 110
Aaron's Instagram Post
Chapter 111
Meet The Youngest CEO
LITTLE SATZU ❤️🍼
📣 BOOK 3

Chapter 74

6.9K 169 152
By sweetlittleCub

Ritz Carlton
SATZU's penthouse

Tzuyu and Sana was on the bed, Tzuyu was on top of Sana locking her wife from her arms while intently staring at her.

"Ya ~ Tzuyu, won't Darren look for us? Because all of a sudden we are lost in the cinema..." Sana said...

"Stop minding other's ... I'm still mad at you..." Tzuyu seriously said.. 

"Whoahhh, you have the guts to be mad???..."

"Why are you showing your sweetest smile to that fucking jerk???..."

"I want to clarify, He's not a jerk, he's a fan...Chou Tzuyu.."

"Your siding him????..."

"Huh???.."

"You should be punish right now..." Tzuyu seriously said... She smirked as she kissed Sana hungrily...

Tzuyu starts removing Sana's top without breaking the kiss.....

"Stripped off your skirts...."

"What??.."

"I said stripped of your skirts.." Tzuyu once again said...

Sana just obey her, she slowly removed her pants and underwear... Sana starts to blush when she noticed Tzuyu was just staring at body...

"Will you just going to watch me ???..." Sana curiously asked... And Tzuyu just smirked at her...

"You're so impatient love..."

"Let's just stop this if you're just ------- ...."

Tzuyu once again cut her off, She claimed Sana's lips as they both kissed passionately, more passionate than before...

Sana let out a little moan as she wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape...

Tzuyu begin to trail her fingers up and down through Sana's body while Tzuyu squeeze her left breast...

"Ahhhh..." Sana moan, when the latter starts Sucking her breast, playing and squeezing it hard... "Ohhh ~ G-God T-Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu shower her kisses through her neck leaving a some red marks on it... Her kisses went down as she slowly spread the latter's legs while she position herself down there...

"Ahhhh...ahhh... Sh*t ..." Sana let out a loud moan when Tzuyu dragged her talented tongue down to Sana's wet core...

Tzuyu looks at her wife and smirked, the moment she saw Sana Throwing her head back while she continued grinding her tongue to her womanhood...

"O-H GOD!..." Sana's arched back when Tzuyu flick and sucks Sana's button ....

"You seems enjoying it Love???.." Tzuyu asked, while smirking...

"Damn You Tzu ....." Sana said, while slowly catching her breath...

"Call me Daddy, Sana..." Tzuyu lean her face to her, while rubbing the latter's clit...

"Is this how you punish??? As far as I know I didn't do anything wrong..." Sana said...

"Yes You did. You smile to that jerk, you even eat his sandwhich..."

Tzuyu gazed turn to a lustful one, she went back to Sana's core and gave her more pleasure...

Without a warning Tzuyu inserted her middle finger to Sana's core, and it made to Sana to moan louder...

"Ahh... F*ck..." Tzuyu begin to thrust her finger in a slow pace ...

"F-faster .... T-Tzuyu~ah..." Sana demand, Tzuyu just smirked, as she stop thrusting her finger...

"The fuck! Tzuyu..." Sana suddenly shout at her..

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What???.." Tzuyu begin to thrust in a slow pace...

"W-would you please... Would you please thrust it faster???.." Sana said...

"No, unless you call me daddy, and moan my name.." Once again Tzuyu stop thrusting her finger...

"TZUYU!!!!!..."

"ㅎㅎㅎ Begged for it Love..."

"I really hate you!!!.."

"You don't want it??? ~ okay then, let's stop this 😊.." Tzuyu said, and she was now about to pull out her finger from the latter's core when suddenly.....

"DADDY!! ~ PLEASE F*CK ME DADDY TZUYU...."

Tzuyu smile as she quickly put another finger to Sana's core and begin to thrust it faster...

"Ahhhhh ~ sh*t Daddy oOhh ~F*ck...."

"Moan My name Sana..."

"D-Daddy T-Tzuyu! Ahhhh... ..." Sana once again arched her back the moment Tzuyu successfully hitting her g-spot...

After thrusting, her finger she suddenly pulled it out and removed her own clothes and pants and flipped their position...

"Ride on me.." Tzuyu command... Meanwhile Sana suddenly blush the moment she feel her thing touch to Tzuyu...

Sana began riding to it and grinding to Tzuyu's core while the latter lift her back as she takes Sana's nipple through her mouth sucking and biting it causing Sana to clench around her.

Minutes later Tzuyu again flipped their position, she's now top of Sana and this time she's the one who ride at her,a she began thrusting her hips violently causing her wife to scream in pleasure...

"Daddy ~ Ahhh... W-Why so good Tzuyu~ahhhh.... Damnn..." Sana suddenly moan as she bite her lips...

Tzuyu again position herself down to Sana's core she will continue her unfinished business... Tzuyu inserted her two finger, and starts thrusting it again as it more harder than before...

"Ooohh ~ G-God..."

Sana's wall clench because of Tzuyu's powerful thrust..  Sana scream louder as she feel so much pain and pleasure, she scream from the top of her lungs when she feel that she coming near...

"D-addy Tzuyu, I-I'm f*cking near!!.."

Tzuyu deepen and buried harder her finger as continue thrusting wild inside Sana until the latter's core exploded with her orgasms...

Tzuyu and Sana both catching their breath... Tzuyu face her wife with full of admirations and desires...

"Show your sweetest smile again to others, I swear I'll gonna punish you again.." Tzuyu said, while slowly catching her breath...

"I will glady take your punishment Daddy Tzuyu..." Sana answer back, as she cupped Tzuyu's face...

Tzuyu smile and kissed her forehead.. "I love you Mommy ◉‿◉..."

"I love you too Daddy ❤️

xxxxx

So, are we Quitz now
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 3.3K 81
"In the end, we only regret the chances that we didn't take" "You will just know that, that someone is important to you when she is already gone" "Do...
178K 6.9K 33
[book 1] Minatozaki Sana and Zhou Tzuyu. The perfect couple, wouldn't you say? But what if this perfect couple is only a cover up for a one-night sta...
83.6K 3.1K 75
Desire, Lust, Love. Sana were not supposed to feel those things to a girl, and she isn't allowed to behave that way if she ever wants to become a nun...
13.5K 305 23
Sana had an easy life as her father is the owner of the famous and rich Tdoong group of companies but being the only heiress she can't run away from...