Wow.

By illfindyou

Rose is a college student and long time Post Malone fan. She wants nothing more that to meet Austin so she ca... More

Authors note
Chapter 1: Intro
Chapter 2: The post
Chapter 3: notification
Chapter 4: What?
Chapter 5: He followed me
Chapter 6: Posted Malone
Chapter 7: Halloween
Chapter 8: The phone call
Chapter 9: The phone call part 2
Chapter 10: The drive
Chapter 11: Buc-ee's
Chapter 12: Seeing him again
Chapter 13: Seeing him again from Austin's POV
Chapter 14: The date
Chapter 15: The date part 2
Chapter 16: My past
Chapter 17: My past from Austin's POV
Chapter 18: After my date
Chapter 19: My friends
Chapter 20: Morning of Posty Fest
Chapter 21: Nice to meet you
Chapter 22: Crazy fans
Chapter 23: Posty Fest
Chapter 24: After Posty Fest
Chapter 25: My night with Austin
Chapter 26: One last date
Chapter 27: New job?
Chapter 28: Work
Chapter 29: Traveling
Chapter 30: Seeing Austin again
Chapter 31: My first day in Utah
Chapter 32: News
Chapter 33: Wednesday
Chapter 34: Overhearing a conversation
Chapter 35: Cooking
Chapter 36: Thanksgiving from Austin's POV
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: The letter(s)
Chapter 39: I love you
Chapter 40: Did I overthink for no reason?
Chapter 41: Saturday
Chapter 42: Going home to meet my mom
Chapter 43: Meeting my dad
Chapter 44: 1st night at my parents
Chapter 45: Breakfast
Chapter 46: Cold shoulder
Chapter 47: Dinner with nana and my friends
Chapter 48: December 23rd
Chapter 49: Christmas Eve
Chapter 50: Christmas Day
Chapter 51: New York
Chapter 52: New Years Eve
Chapter 53: Italy and France
Chapter 55: Wedding number 1
Chapter 56: Tour
Chapter 57: Honeymoon
Chapter 58: Big change
Chapter 59: I'm pregnant
Chapter 60: My new life
Author's note

Chapter 54: Car shopping

178 4 0
By illfindyou

I slept late the next day but Austin got up early because he had a few things to take care of in order for us to have our wedding next weekend. While he was gone I started to think about a few things. Yes I wanted to still do the wedding next weekend but I also wanted to change it to our family only and have a bigger wedding after we got home from tour. I called Austin to see when he would be coming back. "Hey sleepyhead" "Hey babe, when are you gonna be back?" "Uh I'm on my way now, you okay?" "Yeah I just wanna talk to you about something." "Okay I'll be home soon" "See you then." About 30 minutes went by and I heard Austin call my name from downstairs "I'm in our room" I yelled as I heard him walking up the stairs. "Hey" he said coming to me kissing me and laying down on the bed beside me. "So what's up?" "So I know we've already told them but I was thinking, what if we made the wedding next weekend just for our family? I still want Aspen to my my maid of honor and you can still have Smitty as your best man but I think if we did a bigger wedding after tour more people can come and we can have a bigger wedding party" "Well Rose I think that's actually going to be easier on us" "So you're down for it?" "Hell yeah!" "Yay good! I'll text all my friends and let them know and you can text yours." "I'll also text our families and tell them its just a family thing now" "Sounds good. Now I'm gonna go shower so we can go car shopping" I said kissing him and getting off the bed. I took a quick shower and did my hair and make up and we headed to the first dealer ship of the day, Audi. I've always wanted an Audi A6 so that was the first thing we looked at. We also looked at a more SUV type, the Audi Q5. We looked at black,silver,red and white. I couldn't decide which ones so I took pictures and sent them to my friends. 

Me: Guys I need help which one!

Aspen: Defiantly the silver or white one

Adam: yes

Sebastian: agree

Parker: idk I like the black one

Me: what about between these. We are going to look at Tesla, Range Rover, and Rolls Royce after this so get ready.

Parker: black

Sebastian: black

Adam: black

Aspen: black

Me: thanks guys. On to Tesla now. 

We headed to the Tesla dealership and there was only two models I knew for sure I wanted to look at and the color. A white Model x and a Model 3 in white. 

Me: okay now which? Model x or Model 3?

Aspen: X it has more room and you can be like David Dobrik

Adam: X

Parker: X 

I knew Sebastian wasn't going to reply because he hates Tela's. We headed to Range Rover next but stopped for lunch before. When we were done we headed to Range Rover. I just wanted to look at the Sport model in black but I wasn't a huge fan of it so I didn't even bother asking my friends. Finally we headed to my second favorite dealership. Rolls Royce. I looked at a white wraith and a black one. 

Me: Okay guys last pics. Black or white?

Aspen: Okay first of all I can't believe you are looking at Rolls Royce and second I like the black one

Adam: black 

Parker: white

Me: it's crazy I know. Never in a million years did I expect to look at whatever kind of car nor being able to have it if I wanted it! I have a tough decision guys wish me luck

Adam: good luck 

I was too stressed out to make a choice today so I asked Austin if I could think about it for a few days and he said yes. I had to think about which one would benefit me the most. As much as I liked the Model 3 Tesla, I don't think it would be roomy if Austin and I decided to ever have kids so I took that and the Audi A6 off the list as much as it hurt my heart. The Rolls Royce was next to be taken off. It's not a family friendly car and plus Austin has one so I would live without having one myself. So now it's down to the Audi Q5 and the Model X Tesla. I took the red Q5 off the list because I wasn't a fan of red cars and I took the silver one off as well. It was down to 3. I debated on it in my head for days before I officially decided. The Model X Tesla. We went straight to the dealership and filled the paperwork out and the beauty was all mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 773 78
Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is? And will Charlie's secret ruin their fr...
60.8K 1.1K 65
"you're a sunflower"🌻 Arizona a tattoo artist from Ohio recently moved to Los Angeles is working her newer job as usual when a guy named Austin walk...
5.8K 355 56
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...